Flower Friends Reviews

4 Reviews for Flower Friends

Flower Friends 1
Flower Friends 2

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/15/2018

Cynthia Mercer was such a joy to work with! She has such a great process to really make sure that you're a good fit for each other. First, she set up a phone call, then a meeting face-to-face. She even set up a final call a couple weeks before the wedding to discuss final details. She understood my vision and executed it PERFECTLY. I loved EVERYTHING about my flowers. It felt like the entire venue was filled with flowers and garland and greenery and I couldn't have been happier. She put up with many emails asking to change the number of centerpieces, or add in boutonnieres or bouquets. Cynthia is the sweetest person and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a creative, sweet florist.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Carrie · Married on 10/07/2017

Cynthia from Flower Friends made it so easy to plan our wedding flowers. I told her my ideas and she created exactly what I had envisioned. Our floral arrangements were all very well done and beautiful and we received many compliments.

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Flower Friends 3
    Flower Friends 4

Daveen · Married on 10/06/2017

Cynthia did all of the flowers for my wedding last month and I get emotional just thinking about it! The amount of love and effort and CARE she put into our wedding is truly unmatched! She listened, she helped brainstorm, and she checked in along the entire planning process! This beautiful lady KNOWS what she is doing, let me tell you! not only is she an amazing florist, but an amazing person and so personable! I will be going to her for all of my floral needs! Thank you soooo much Cynthia!

Sent on 09/02/2018

devon · Married on 09/23/2017

If you are looking for someone to ease your every stress for your wedding flowers Cynthia is your gal. She was honestly an absolutely pleasure working with. Any questions or concerns I had were met with extreme professionalism and care. Cynthia is not only a great person to work with personally but her flowers are outstanding. We had so many compliments on the 8 bridesmaids bouquets and massive bridal bouquent as well as all the centerpieces. The quality of the flowers is the best I have ever seen, flowers last 3 WEEKS after the wedding. Thank you for everything Cynthia!

Sent on 10/26/2017