Flouring Reviews

Flouring View more information

• Amelia
    Mia C. Married on 11/30/2021

Wonderful!

We booked with Flouring a few weeks before our destination wedding in LA (we’re from England). It was a great experience, and Cortney was super helpful. They delivered to our reception venue, and made the whole process so easy. The cake itself was gorgeous, and so delicious (cookies and cream with vanilla buttercream!) We’d highly recommend Flouring to anyone!

Mia,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! You were a joy to work with and we are so glad you enjoyed your cake! Hope to bake for you again when you're back in LA!
  • O
    Olivia B. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing experience!

We loved working with Flouring LA! They were so helpful and easy to work with and the cake was beautiful!

Flouring's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Olivia! We loved working with you as well!
    All the best,
    Team Flouring
  • Joanna
    Sotomura Married on 12/31/2019

Stunning NYE Wedding Cake

My husband and I hired Flouring LA to create our New Year's Eve wedding cake and were completely blown away! Their incredible chef, Heather Wong, listened to all of our ideas and created 3 stunning sketches to choose from. They also provided us with so many unique flavors! We ended up going with a Strawberry Cake with Lemon Buttercream and Passion Fruit Crémeux. Our guests said it was one of the best wedding cakes they've ever had and we agree! So if you're looking for a show-stopping wedding cake with incredible flavors, look no further! 5/5 all around!
  • Sydney
    Sydney Y. Married on 09/21/2019

Delicious deserts with a unique selection

I was so thrilled with how our wedding dessert table came out. We used Flouring and Chef Heather Wong because we wanted unique desserts that our guests would love. The experience from the first phone calls was professional, fun, and informative. We ordered the cutest box to sample the deserts, cakes and frostings and it was such a fun way to try the desserts and discuss them in our own home. Plus, everything tasted so good, the hardest part was narrowing down to what we loved most. We ended up with a funfetti cake with a lavender frosting and a strawberry cake with lemon frosting... there was nothing leftover. We also opted for a selection of desserts and those were also enjoyed by guests, people especially loved the brownies with the meringue top, they are the things any chocolate lover dreams of! The cake was decorated to perfection, and she does beautiful artistry with sugar, depending on what you can dream up. Everything was perfect and I have continued to purchase through them for holidays and their incredible mail order box experiences. I would highly recommend Flouring and Chef Wong and her team, they were as amazing as their confections!
    Nicole Married on 10/15/2021

Everyone loved

I got the passion fruit soaked cake with pressed flowers. It was mostly for display/cutting and it was beautiful. Chef Wong requested flowers that fit my color scheme, which I really appreciated. I unfortunately did not get to have a piece of the cake, but everyone loved it! I have purchased dessert boxes from this vendor in the past, and everything she makes is spectacular, so I have no doubt it was delicious :)

Nicole,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved creating this cake for you and so glad to hear everyone loved it! Congratulations on your wedding and we wish you all the best. We were honored to be a part of your day and are so thankful for your continued support!