Flossmoor Country Club Reviews

4 | Flossmoor, IL

4 Reviews for Flossmoor Country Club

Amy · Married on 06/05/2010

This is a beautiful place to have a wedding reception. Peggy was GREAT to work with. She made our day perfect in every way. The food was amazing! I still have people telling me it was the best wedding food they had ever had.

Sent on 07/19/2010
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/02/2009

It was truly a blessing that I found Flossmoor Country Club (FCC) while seeking a venue for our reception...and ultimately our wedding ceremony. Michele S., the banquet manager, was wonderful to work with. The prices for the plated meals...AWESOME!!! There was NO other reception venue that could even come close to the inexpensive, but DELICIOUS meals that were prepared. So many of our guests raved about how great the food was. The wedding cake...to die for. We really couldn't have asked for much more. The veranda with the golf course at our backs was the perfect backdrop for the wedding ceremony!!!

Sent on 07/01/2009

Maura · Married on 08/08/2009

I think FCC is a hidden gem in the South Suburbs. You have to be a member or be sponsored by a member (as far as I know) but if you can swing it, it is perfect! The whole second floor is beautiful and the staff is amazing! Everyone who attended my wedding there told me how much they loved it. Very picturesque! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/01/2009

Christina · Married on 06/06/2014

0.4
      0.5

After looking for wedding venues I had finally decided to sign a contract with FCC to host my ceremony and reception. I worked with a wonderful and gracious event planner by the name of Peggy. She was very professional, friendly, welcoming, and had great customer service. To my surprise, FCC decided to fire her and other managers, replacing Peggy with someone who has no experience in wedding and event planning. My experience with Emily Featherling has been horrible to say the least. She has horrible customer service and attitude. I WOULD NOT HAVE MY WEDDING HERE!!
    please refer to my YELP review on FCC for further details

Sent on 06/07/2014