Floriography Reviews

Floriography 5
Floriography 6
Floriography 7

Sasha · Married on 10/06/2018

One of a kind! We had a vision going into our wedding that Floriography was able to make a reality. They went above and way beyond. Our guests were in aw of the artistry and rich color schemes that draped every corner of our celebration. Floriography truly earns it’s name in the art of communication through flowers. They made our wedding a symphony of color and detail. Did I mention the boutonnières? Men certainly will not feel left out when they see these amazing creations. We couldn’t be happier with our experience from beginning to end.

Floriography 8

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

We used Floriography for all of our personal flowers and we were not disappointing. Communication was smooth and relaxed and their portal made everything super easy. We were coming from out of state for our wedding and the only communication we had was over the phone and over email and they were still able to capture exactly the look that we wanted.
    Everything was exactly what we wanted and perfectly fresh. I love all the extra details that were added like the giant airplant in my bouquet which is an amazing keepsake. Thank you so much for making our wedding day extra special!

Floriography 9

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2018

Works within our budget and very creative!

We had a large wedding but didn't have a large budget for flowers. Floriography worked within our budget and come up with a beautiful design theme for our wedding. They even used clippings from our own yard and incorporated them into my daughters bouquet! They were very accommodating and professional and the flowers were amazing!

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2018

Emily and the entire Floriography team were beyond accommodating in their extraordinary talents by providing the most beautiful wedding floral arrangements we could have ever imagined. There were many elements my daughter wanted incorporated in the arrangements and the team did an incredible job utilizing them and encouraging her to share her vision. After our meeting with Emily, Jessica knew she could let go and let the team do their magic...and they did. I will post pictures when we get them, but on that day we simply enjoyed every element. Thank you all so very much for your hard work but most especially for your kindness and attention to every detail.

Jacque Woods (mother of the bride)

jessica · Married on 07/07/2018

The floral designs were better than I could have imagined! I loved the ambiance they helped to create. Truly Unforgettable.

Aileen · Married on 05/26/2018

Floriography was absolutely amazing! We submitted a fairly small order (bouquets, boutonnieres, table settings and an alter space), but they delivered in SUCH a big way. Our arrangements were perfection, particularly the alter space.

They arranged a totally custom semi-circle, desert-themed, recycled materials alter space for us. It was paired with a vintage rug from Rust Vintage and we could not have been happier. Everyone at the wedding commented on how gorgeous it was and it fit our theme really well. They also created some gorgeous arrangements for my bouquet and my flower crown. I was slightly worried about how they would manifest our vision the day-of, but they came through 100%. Design- on point. Service- on point. Emily- Just delightful.

Thank you Floriography Team!

Floriography 10
    Floriography 11
    Floriography 12
    Floriography 13

Elizabeth · Married on 04/28/2018

Had a fantastic experience with Floriography! My wedding flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them over and over again!

Kelsey · Married on 04/14/2018

Absolutely incredible taste. I was able to describe my vision and they knew exactly how to take what was in my head and make it a reality. A team of artists who were a true joy to partner with for our wedding.

Anne · Married on 04/12/2018

Emily was amazing! From the first phone call to the Rehersal Dinner, she was cooperative, kind and trusting. Her flowers were beautiful! She came from Albuquerque to Santa Fe to do the flowers for me and then came back 2 days later to do the wedding. I strongly recommend her for your next event! Anne, Fort Worth, Texas

Floriography 14

Nancy · Married on 03/10/2018

I was totally thrilled and delighted with Emily's team from Floriography for my daughter's wedding. They are awesome. We wanted the flowers to look current and modern, not like my wedding from 32 years ago. They listened to us and met with us. They were prompt with the delivery of the flowers on the wedding day and they worked all afternoon that day to ensure that every arrangement was placed exactly where we had planned for them to be. The arrangements were absolutely lovely. The centerpieces were perfect and they even moved some arrangements around as we moved the ceremony to indoors the week of the wedding. I would so use Floriography again. Beautiful and artistic would be the best adjectives to describe them!!

Floriography 15
    Floriography 16
    Floriography 17
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/09/2018

Our flowers were gorgeous, unique and artistic. We simply asked for a specific color palette and flowers that were in season, the rest we left up to the team at Floriography. We LOVED them! We HIGHLY recommend!

Andrea · Married on 10/04/2017

I loved my flowers by Floriography so much that I took a ton home and dried them :) They really helped set the mood and tone of my wedding and I wouldn’t have changed a thing. Thank you!

Sent on 01/30/2018
    Floriography 18
    Floriography 19

Floriography's reply:

Thanks, Andrea! We so enjoyed working with you and loved your style! Best wishes to you two!

Cathy · Married on 09/02/2017

Floriography is AMAZING! I attended a wedding a few years ago where Emily did the flowers & was wowed, so when I got engaged, I knew she was the person to call. I was not disappointed! Emily was very professional & organized. Every time my husband & I spoke with Emily, we ended the phone calls feeling awesome, & knew we were in good hands. She is very passionate about what she does and that shows with every event she works on. The flowers at our wedding were beyond incredible! She & her team were very creative & brought our vision to life, better than we could have anticipated. There is no one better than Emily & her team at Floriography!

Emmaly · Married on 06/04/2017

Emily and the Floriography team are the most incredible floral artists I have ever had the pleasure to work with. Planning our wedding from another state was challenging, but with just a few phone calls, Emily and her team completely nailed the vision for our day, and far surpassed what I thought could be possible with our budget. She is such a fun and wonderful person to work with, and she was really flexible when we needed to add flowers or change our design. I mentioned to her after seeing some of her previous work how I loved the fruits and vegetables she puts into her arrangements, and she managed to work in artichokes and plums with our color palette to make the absolute most special, unique arrangements I’ve ever seen at a wedding. Her floral design was worth every single penny, as it truly defined the vision for our day- even more than our venue! You won’t be disappointed with a single dollar spent with Floriography, and I’m sure you’ll be as delighted with the results as we were.

Floriography 20
    Floriography 21
    Floriography 22
    Floriography 23

alexandra · Married on 05/27/2017

Absolutely beautiful. We used Floriography because we knew they would deliver. Emily fell nothing short of amazing when it came to nailing it with my style. I told her to surprise me! On the wedding day I didn't know what anything would look like until I saw it all set up and we couldn't believe how beautiful it was! Hands down the best.

Hillary · Married on 04/08/2017

I am overjoyed with my experience with Floriography. Of course I was going to have Floriography do my wedding day flowers and I would not have had it any other way! The flowers truly were the perfect accents to my big day. Thank you so much and I will always recommend Floriography to future brides!

Roxanne · Married on 11/05/2016

Floriography was a dream to work with. I did not consider myself a flower person, and I knew I wanted something different and someone who would work with us on a unique look for our wedding. The flowers were out of this world gorgeous, and the team was a delight!

Sylvia · Married on 10/29/2016

Don't even hesitate! We loved working with Emily and the entire Floriography team, she made the entire weekend a dream. I am not a visual person, and she executed my vision flawlessly. It was a truly wonderful experience.

Sydney · Married on 10/01/2016

Floriographt was such a rota joy to work with. Emily has impecable taste and did gorgeous work. I really didn't have too much of an idea what I wanted so just gave her some vague concepts and everything turned out perfectly.

R. · Married on 09/29/2016

There is so much to love about Floriography. Emily's work is off-the-charts beautiful and the flowers are locally grown; I never knew such gorgeous floral arrangements could be created without ethical concerns about the circumstances in which the flowers were grown. Morevoer, Emily is gracious and good humored. After I put the wrong date on our event contract, as we discovered in real time, she handled the situation kindly and flexibly. Could not have asked for more from a vendor.

Hailey · Married on 09/25/2016

Emily and her team are incredibly talented. Whatever "look" you're after, they will master it, if they haven't already. Our flowers were stunning and added so much to our day. They incorporated blooms I've never seen before and I instantly fell in love. Floriography went well beyond our expectations. My husband even saved his boutonniere!

Kathryn · Married on 09/23/2016

Floriography knew exactly how to make our wedding beautifully match our personality as a couple. The team was communicative, kind, and fun during the entire process. We love how Floriography partners with local farms and prioritizes seasonal and environmentally responsible flowers whenever possible - they even incorporated beans and corn from our own garden into the decor. Emily and her team deserve the highest accolades!

Laura · Married on 07/08/2016

Emily and her team were all great to work with. They delivered the exact look and colors I wanted but could never have thought up myself. They really shine with their unique color combinations and flower choices. The use of mini pineapples was something I desired since my husband and I had secretly been married in Maui before the reception and they delivered the most beautiful table spread! Highly recommend using her to anyone!

Joslyn · Married on 07/07/2016

If you are looking for a natural and sophisticated look, go with Emily and her team! We loved working with her and we were so confident in her executive decision making!