Florida's "Frank Sinatra" Reviews

120 | Brandon, FL

120 Reviews for Florida's "Frank Sinatra"

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Florida's "Frank Sinatra" 1
Florida's "Frank Sinatra" 2
Florida's "Frank Sinatra" 3
Florida's "Frank Sinatra" 4

Elizabeth · Married on 06/15/2013

If you're looking for an easy to work with entertainer - then Don Juceam is who you need to hire!

As a bride - I never had to worry about the details - Don had everything covered and went WAY above and beyond our expectations.

Not only did he provide the classic Frank Sinatra feel we wanted with the Big Band - he made our June wedding FUN as a mobile DJ later in the night!

The live orchestra during our first dance, made the moment so special. Something I will never forget. Everyone LOVED the band playing truly timeless music.

Then for the younger crowd - later in the night - he made sure everyone continued to have a great time out on the dance floor!

It was everything we had hoped for and more!

I would definitely recommend Don Juceam to all of my friends!

Sent on 07/05/2013

GEORGE · Married on 05/25/2013

Because I wanted the best !, I hired Don and his band for my daughters Wedding. As I a expected they did a super wonderful job. What a night...
    The big band sound with Don doing the vocals had everyone in awe. They thought they were in Las Vegas !!!!!

Thanks again for making my daughters Wedding special...

Sent on 05/29/2013

for an inaugural "Tip of the Hat Awards" to four prominent citizens who had made significant contributions to the area last year, Tampa Bay Magazine wanted to have entertainment that would fit the occasion, the people and the surroundings. We only considered one person, Don Juceam. We knew him from other events where he had performed with his band and alone. Our decision was rewarded with accolades from all present at the event for Don's ability to connect with them and to blend into the evening seamlessly, never overpowering the conversation, but adding just the right amount of rhythm.
    Don understands what makes an evening enjoyable and uses all his talents to do so. We are looking forward to having Don set the tone for our next large scale event.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Monica · Married on 04/06/2013

Incredibly professional and an absolute showman! Everyone left my wedding pleased with the entertainment he provided! He was professional, funny, thorough, sweet and knowledgeable through the entire process!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Artist · Married on 03/28/2013

We hire Don for more than weddings. He is a pro at weddings, and he keeps the night fun and the audience entertained all night. More than that, Don is a great asset to front a large event or festival. Not only can he compare to a Celebrity DJ appearance, Don also sings, and sings well.. We have hired Don for Sinatra and Friends with his full orchestra, as an emcee and entertainer for large events, and to perform for many personal appearances. We have never been disappointed. There is no awkwardness or slow start. Don's connection with the audience begins as soon as he holds the mic.

Sent on 03/28/2013

Lois · Married on 03/18/2013

Don, came and sang at our Annual St. Patrick's Day Event at First Housing. He highlighted the event with some Irish tunes and a wonderful History of "Frank Sinatra".
    I cannot thank him enough for making this a very special event.

Sent on 03/27/2013

S · Married on 02/09/2013

I would highly recommend Don Juceam for any type of event....weddings, mitzvahs, parties, etc. His talent combined with his professionalism would be an asset to any event!! Hire him!!

Sent on 02/12/2013

Jorge & Krystal · Married on 10/20/2012

Don did an amazing job for our wedding. He was able to keep the dance floor full and moving with everyone enjoying the music. Thanks again!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Michae · Married on 10/13/2012

Don and his band were the hit of the night for our corporate anniversary party. For weeks after the party we have been hearing amazing compliments about them. The bank made the evening a major success and I would not only hire Don and his band again but would recommend them for any event in which live music is needed!

Thanks again for a great night!

Sent on 11/27/2012

Don did a great job. The party was great; Don & the band helped set the tone for a very classy evening. Everyone showed up on time, started on time and the music was great.

Julie · Married on 08/02/2012

Don and his band were amazing! They really made you feel like you had stepped back in time. He was engaging, clever, and has a great stage presence. Our guests loved him and we will definitely be booking him again.

Sent on 11/27/2012

I was deployed to the Middle East and booked band almost entirely by email, Don understood my problems communicating and worked with me as needed, great Job at my birthday party, I had vitally no involvement just showed up and enjoyed the party and entertainment thanks Don

Sent on 12/04/2012

Nancy · Married on 05/18/2012

Late review (had lost link) but with heartfelt sincerity: I loved him! He was easy to talk with, made suggestions and really created a top-notch performance for our wedding reception. He arranged the musical selections arouond the ceremony and provided cocktail hour music. His 7-piece band was the crowning jewel of the reception. What a wonderful, talented man! He was dashing in appearance and his MC skills were flawless throughout the night. The dance floor was crowded and a several couples even danced between dinner courses. I got great positive feedback about our guests enjoyment of the music and dancing. It was an absolutely magical experience. Don is well worth every penny and an excellent value at that.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Casey · Married on 04/21/2012

Don was fantastic, the band excellent. We would recommend this to anyone looking for an authentic early 60's feel for your wedding. Definitely Florida's Frank Sinatra.

Sent on 05/01/2012

Kim · Married on 12/13/2011

I wanted to thank Don for the wonderful performance he provided for our 2nd Annual Client Appreciation Event. We are still getting great comments from our guest. I would definitely receommend you to all of our clients.

Kim Park
    Director of Catering Sales
    DoubleTree by Hilton Tamap Airport

Sent on 12/17/2011

Karen · Married on 12/08/2011

Our facility is home to seniors who are 62+ and on very low fixed incomes. Each year, we are able to provide a holiday dinner party with the help of vendor donations. Don Juceam has been our "Frank Sinatra" entertainer and he is wonderful. For weeks after our dinner, they talk about the delicious food, the nice service, and especially the entertainment. His comical exerpts, realistic "Sinatra" voice, and shared knowledge about Frank, always puts smiles on their faces. His selection of well known and popular songs gets them singing along. It is especially great they he works within our budgetary constraints.

Sent on 08/02/2012
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 11/12/2011

We absolutely loved you! You did such an amazing job! Everyone is still talking about you! You sound exactly like Frank! I just knew from the second I saw you I just had to have you at our wedding! You are amazing to work with. You answered any questions we had and have us suggestions when I had no clue. Thank you so much! We will be coming to some of your shows around the bay area :D thank you again!

Sent on 11/23/2011

Lorraine · Married on 10/27/2011

Don provided the entertainment for our Taste of Italy Dinner at Sunkey Village last month. Don was quick to respond to my request for him to perform and was flexible with his schedule to accommodate us. Everyone was thrilled with his voice and charm. He was the perfect 'Frank Sinatra" after a wonderful meal. I would highly recommend him for your entertaining enjoyment.
    Lorraine McGee
    Activities Director
    Sunkey Village

Sent on 10/27/2011

Stan · Married on 10/25/2011

The Don Juceam Band did a very good job for the Highland Lakes Country Club.

Sent on 10/26/2011

Jaci · Married on 09/04/2011

Don was the highlight of our reception. I had more compliments from guest about Don and how entertaining he was. We had Don sign durring our cocktail hour and dinner, and Don doesn't just sign but truly entertains. He walked through the tables, sarenading our guests. He was also a fantastic DJ - I think every guest was dancing at some point. Don played everything on our must play list. Not only is Don a great entertainer, but he was a great master of cerimonies - kept me on track the whole night. He also brought lights to decorate the reception area which looked wonderful.

Before the wedding Don spent much time with me on the phone playng songs for me, discussing choices, order of activites, practing pronunciation, and anything else I had questions about. I was perfectly at ease on my wedding day, knowing that Don was n control and knew exactly what I wanted.

Can't thank him enough for a great wedding reception!

Sent on 09/25/2011

Michael · Married on 09/03/2011

I could not say enough amazing things about Don. He MADE our weddding. He was not only a wonderful singer and our dj but he has become a friend. Our wedding bus was in an accident transporting the bridal party (no one was hurt) and so as a result everything was delayed. Don didn't miss a beat and made this interesting experience - a funny one. He stayed late without question - or extra cost to continue the party. LOOK NO FURTHER! BOOK HIM! HE IS WORTH EVERY CENT!!!! Our entire wedding loved him - I could go on and on but he really is the best. Professional, responsive, cute as a button, funny and PERFECT! You will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 09/06/2011
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 07/02/2011

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Don Juceam and his band. They really truly helped make our wedding incredible! They were very responsive and helpful, especially since I had never seen their band perform and we were having them come all the way to St. Augustine from Tampa. Don really took control but made sure that everyone was happy and dancing. We just literally had the absolute best time. I wanted a very "Frank Sinatra" wedding and he truly delivered, mixing the right amount of old school and new school so everyone was happy and entertained. I think the best thing was he guided the night without being "in charge", he complimented the evening and made it fun and lively without being too much. Don't freak out about every little detail, Don is a professional, tell him what you want or have an idea of and let him take the reins, he and his band will not disappoint! They were definently at the top of our budget but he was worth every single penny. I think spending the extra money on a truly awesome band helped to really make the night. :) Thanks again Don! (and your amazing band!) I want to get married again, you guys made it sooo much fun!! -Rachael & Geoff (July 2nd, 2011)

Sent on 09/06/2011

Carrie · Married on 04/23/2011

Don and his 7-member band performed at our wedding reception in Lakeland and they were fantastic. The quality of the playing/singing was first-class and guests of all ages loved the music. Don was always responsive in our communications leading up to the event and was flexible when things didn't exactly stick to schedule. He compiled the band's playlist with our song requests in mind and also served as DJ while the band took breaks. It was great to rest easy, knowing he had it all under control. I recommend him most highly!

Sent on 04/30/2011

Carli · Married on 04/16/2011

It was always very important to me to have a Frank Sinatra style band perform at my wedding reception. I first saw Don Juceam at my friend's wedding and knew at that moment that I wanted him to perform at my wedding, and was so happy to hear that the cost of a 12 piece band was really very reasonable. He's very personable and spent a lot of time on the phone with me to discuss details. His performances are fantastic and I've heard nothing but excellent things from the guests at my wedding. I definitely got burnt out toward the end of my wedding planning and did not spend much time communicating with Don the month/week before my wedding and sprung things on him last minute. He handled that situation pretty well (he also did the music during my ceremony).
    I wholeheartedly recommend Don and band and like I said, my guests loved the music and were very entertained; nobody was sitting down.

Sent on 09/14/2011

Angsumalin · Married on 04/09/2011

Don is the best. I had him and his band performed on my wedding day and I love it! all my guests absolutely loved it. He's fun and talented and his service and professionalism are unquestionable. He interacted with the audience very well, everything ran so smoothly and super fun. It is impossible to get disappointed if you go for Don. Satisfaction guaranteed !

Sent on 04/20/2011