Florida Yacht Club Reviews

Florida Yacht Club 5
Florida Yacht Club 6
Florida Yacht Club 7

S · Married on 05/14/2011

The Yacht Club was like a dream come true. Our wedding went off without a single hitch and I credit that to our planner, Jennifer, and her chef husband. The food, responsiveness, professionalism and price were outstanding. The location on the St. John's River is unmatched. You will not be disappointed if you have your wedding here.

Sent on 01/10/2012

Sarah · Married on 11/13/2004

I had the wedding of my dreams thanks to The Florida Yacht Club and its staff! My guests still comment 4 years later on how good the food was and how neat the layout was with seperate food stations. They put up with my parents crazy requests. The ballroom is so beautiful with the wooden beams. I could go on and on with all the positives. Not one complaint!

Sent on 11/07/2008

Courtney · Married on 01/20/2018

Jessica and the yacht club were so amazing and accommodating. Made our ceremony and reception flawless and unforgettable

Sent on 07/12/2018

The staff was absolutely amazing and really put their heart into developing the atomsphere of the wedding. They spoiled us and our guest and really seem to enjoy the wedding themselves. The coordinator Heather was absolutely THE most amazing person to work with she listened to what our vision was and made it happen she was so flexible and willing and wanting to make this day perfect for us and she did. Her and her staff were the BEST to work with and the most loving and caring.

Sent on 12/29/2015
  • Brittany

Brittany Nettles · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding January 2019

Words cannot begin to express how happy we were with the Florida Yacht Club as a reception venue. The service was stellar, and our guests raved about the food and the beauty of the venue. We had perfect weather, and my guests loved the outdoor cocktail hour overlooking the river and the view of downtown, and the reception ballroom was beautiful. The staff was very professional and personable, and ensured that my guests had a wonderful time! The whole process of planning was wonderful - all of my questions were answered in a timely manner and we were provided with a wonderful tasting to sample the dishes of our choice before the big day! Would recommend the venue to anyone! Our friends keep asking if we can throw an anniversary party there every year because they loved it so much!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Abby · Married on 10/03/2009

The Florida Yacht Club was the most elegant and beautiful place for our wedding. We were married on the back Terrazo lawn overlooking the St. Johns River and Downtown Jacksonville. We could not have picked a more perfect location and the staff was beyond helpful. We felt like our guests were given the best service and everyone was extremely impressed with the fantastic food and the romantic ambiance.

Sent on 10/21/2009