Floressence Flowers Reviews

94 | Brevard, NC

94 Reviews for Floressence Flowers

Jess Baker · Married on 11/12/2018

Hands down- the best around!!!

We had a last minute change in floral vendors and I can only say it was a true God send. Not only was Eatherly and her team so wonderful to work with through the planning process, their work was EXACTLY what I had hoped and dreamed it would be. They "got" our vision for our wedding day and executed it to perfection! She is a class act and I literally cried when I got my bouquet it was so gorgeous! Thank you, thank you, thank you! XO Jessica B.

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2017

When asking our other vendors who the best florist in the area, all of them said Eatherley and her team at Floressence. After looking at their work and having a design meeting at their studio, I knew we made the right decision. I gave them some photos of what I liked, but let them have creative freedom. Everything was absolutely stunning! We received so many compliments on our table arrangements and my bouquet. We highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the Asheville area.

Jayne · Married on 09/02/2016

Floressence Flowers proveded the most beautiful bouquets and reception arrangements. From the moment my daughter stated what she wanted and liked, FF took it and ran with it and did not disappoint!

The flowers for the wedding were exactly what we hoped for! I have been to two more weddings since and friends and family still talk about the flowers from Floressence Flowers! Eatherley was amazing to work with and is sooo talented!

Courtenay · Married on 04/30/2016

Eatherly of Floressence is UNBELIEVABLE! She turned Lioncrest at the Biltmore into a fairyland. She is so nice and responsive, and I literally could not have pictured a more beautiful scene to be married in. She went above and beyond and requires very little input, as I was a pretty hands off bride, but she brought everything I had in mind to life, and then some. I can't say enough about Floressence...love them so much!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Floressence Flowers's reply:

Thank you Courtney for this sweet review. We loved everything about your wedding~Congratulations to you and PJ!

Katie · Married on 04/23/2016

After seeing Eatherley's work at a friend's wedding, I knew that she and her team were the best choice of florist for our own wedding in Cashiers. As a bride who had a very specific design vision in mind (from the types of flowers to the style of vases), I so appreciated Eatherley's receptivity and patience in our in person meeting, the level of detail that she provided in her quote, and her responsiveness to questions and adjustments along the way. The final product exceeded our expectations, and everything was absolutely beautiful! Several of our guests called it the most gorgeous wedding that they've ever been to. :) Thank you Floressence for your amazing work! Y'all are incredible.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Floressence Flowers's reply:

Thank you Katie for the kind review! We can't wait to see some pictures! Many blessings to you two!

Lauren · Married on 10/24/2015

Eatherley and her team are out of this world. As a Catering Director/Event Planner myself, I knew I wanted to hire someone I could totally trust to take the creative reigns but also someone who would get my inspirations and ideas and bring them to life. She and her team went beyond my wildest dreams. Communication was always so easy and timely. She's so talented and creative. It truly was a dream come true. What a beautiful and magical night seeing everything come together! Thanks so much for everything from you and your team!!! I can't say enough wonderful things!! xoxo

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/17/2015

Eatherley and her team did an amazing job on our florals. Since I was conducting a 'destination' wedding of sorts, I never actually met her, which made the results even more impressive, since she truly interpreted my vision and the results were outstanding. We had floral bouquets for all of the bridesmaids, boutonnieres for the FOB/FOG and floral arrangements for the ceremony arch and fireplace in the dining room. They also pulled together beautiful greenery garlands for our family-style farm tables. Everything was perfect!

• User4502082 · 2+ years ago

Eatherley did an absolutely stunning job with our flowers!

Floressence far exceeded our expectations!

Greta · Married on 10/10/2015

Her florals were the crowning jewel of the wedding and reception. A true artist with great creative expression.

Rachel · Married on 09/25/2015

Eatherley was a dream! She was so easy to work with and has such a calm demeanor which is always welcomed during this somewhat-stressful time! Her work is unbelievable. She created exactly what we had discussed and went above & beyond to set the tone for the reception. I highly suggest working with her!

Rachel · Married on 07/18/2015

Eatherly and her team were a joy to work with! She took my ideas and ran with them transforming my reception space into exactly what I wanted. There are not enough good things I can say about how beautiful it truly was. I have heard nothing but compliments from guests on the greenery and arrangements from the reception. My bouquet was lovely, with dahlias and trailing greenery. Eatherly was easy to get in contact with and even met with us on a Sunday.

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 05/03/2015

Eatherley and her team did a fantastic job on the flowers for my daughters wedding. I could not have asked for better. They were absolutely beautiful. Eatherley and her team were easy to work with and very flexible. As we live in Texas and the wedding was in North Carolina, everything had to be done remotely. Eatherley was very responsive and made terrific suggestions that were absolutely beautiful. All the flowers and decorations were outstanding. I would use their services again in heart beat!

Erin · Married on 05/02/2015

Of all of my vendors, I spent the most time doing my due diligence for florists, & I couldn’t be happier that I chose Floressence. I was extremely impressed by not only Eatherley's work but the care & concern demonstrated by her throughout the discussion process. In the floral department, I have to admit that I was high maintenance. Even though I continuously had a plethora of questions & details to review with Eatherley, she was so patient & supportive. She is also very knowledgeable & offers a perfect balance of leading & listening. Her flexibility was unmatched, & I can’t emphasize enough how valuable this is when planning a wedding. She was even able to fulfill my last minute whims (crafting a gorgeous floral crown for my rehearsal dinner even though I only requested it two days before) & save me in emergencies (replacing my unity candle hurricane that I shattered the day before the wedding). She & her team’s willingness to help, creativity, kindness, & attention to detail were something that they continued to demonstrate leading up to & throughout the wedding weekend & beyond. Eatherley put in the extra effort to understand my vision & to ensure my needs were met & translated this into a beautiful end product. Part of my floral dream included a 36 foot suspended arrangement. Although Floressence & my venue had never tackled such a project before, their enthusiasm & willingness to figure it out was wonderful. The result was perfection, & I am so grateful. I should also note that Floressence excelled in all of the core delivery areas as well (e.g., access to a beautiful & large selection of floral & lighting containers, access to any flowers, timely & seamless set-up, break-down, & clean up, etc.). Thank you Floressence for all of your help & support! You're incredibly talented, & all of the extra effort you gave was very much appreciated. It was such a joy working with you. I sincerely recommend Floressence to anyone looking for a florist, especially brides!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Floressence Flowers's reply:

Erin, this is the sweetest review we could of received. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are actually an ideal client because you knew exactly what you wanted and challenged me to deliver. I even tried to talk you into a smaller suspended arrangement. But, in that challenge you also trusted me creatively and with this trust, we were able to deliver. Many blessings to you and Jake and thank you so very much!

Amy · Married on 02/07/2015

Eatherley and her team at Floressence helped make our wedding everything we imagined and more. The planning process and the day of execution were seamless, stress free and FUN!

Bonnie · Married on 11/01/2014

Eatherley of Floressence Flowers was delightful to work with. She did an excellent job of coordinating our wishes with our budget. In addition, she has a wonderful sense of design, color and composition. We were very pleased with everything that she did for us.

Leah · Married on 10/12/2014

Our flowers were gorgeous and just what I'd wanted (the team and I communicated via email and I shared Pinterest photos). So happy with how they interpreted what I wanted and they were the finishing touch for a magical night. We were on a budget and flowers ARE expensive, and while this is definitely an area where I stretched my budget, they were beyond helpful with finding more affordable options, answering questions, and reworking my invoice/order multiple times as I changed my mind about things. Loved the flowers, loved the experience.

Floressence did the flowers for my wedding in Highlands in September and I couldn't have been happier with their work! The flowers were SO beautiful and I loved all of the colors and textures that they used. Eatherley was a pleasure to work with too!

Ellie · Married on 08/30/2014

Beautiful flowers, and excellent service!

Bethany · Married on 08/23/2014

Eatherly and her team did an amazing job with the floral arrangements for our wedding. We received many compliments on the flowers, and I couldn't have asked for more. They also offered a lot of rental items that made the room look spectacular. Definitely recommend.

Sophie · Married on 08/23/2014

The flowers at my wedding were absolutely stunning. I had multiple people tell me that they were honestly the most beautiful wedding flowers they had ever seen. Eatherly listened to what I liked and nailed it!

Regina · Married on 06/07/2014

I was the wedding coordinator for this wedding. Floressence Flowers was the most professional company I have ever worked with. Always answered my e-mails. returned my calls right away but most importantly her designs and presentation of flowers at this wedding was the absolute most gorgeous arrangements I have ever seen. Like no others. I would recommend this company to anyone. Her staff went far beyond to accommodate us.

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2014

I have been admiring Eatherley's talent for at least a year now. I was lucky to have the opportunity to work with her this past June. She was incredibly pleasant and infinitely patient throughout the whole process. And the flowers!!! WOW! They were stunning. It looked as though the guests were sitting in the most amazing garden during dinner. I was also impressed with the use of unique flowers in the arrangements (even the mother-of-the-groom, a flower connoisseur, was stumped by some of the beauties). I see arrangements almost every weekend and they have started to blend together in sameness, but NOT in Eatherley's flowers, her ability to produce one-of-a-kind arrangements is unbeatable. I would absolutely recommend Floressence Flowers to anyone!

Shoshana · Married on 05/22/2014

This vendor was so easy and pleasant to work with. They were there if you needed help or ideas. Everything turned out beautiful!!