FloraWorx Reviews

FloraWorx 5
FloraWorx 6
FloraWorx 7

Delissa · Married on 09/12/2015

Annette Is the best person to help you out on your special day! She was very flexible with my busy schedule. Annette's flowers were vibrant and beautiful !! I received so many complements on her work. Afordable and very comfortable to work with. Annette makes sure that your day is amazing and stress free !! I loved working with her and I will recommend her to anyone I know!! Happy wedding day ! Have fun!!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Jameelah · Married on 08/22/2015

I worked with Annette as my florist for my wedding on 8/22/2015. I learned of her through my coordinator and I'm so glad I chose her! I gave her my budget and flower ideas I had in mind and she was able to give me EXACTLY what I wanted within my budget! She was a pleasure to work with and very professional! On the day of the wedding she arrived on time and set up all of my centerpieces! She truly helped make my vision come true! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/13/2015
  • W

William · Married on 08/05/2015

Spot on!! I'm sure I was not the easiest to work with, with such a vague idea of what I was doing but I surprised my sister with the most beautiful array of floral wedding accents they were in tears before they said "I do". None of which would have come to life without Annette! The price was right and the designs were out of this world gorgeous she nailed it. I will definitely be using FloraWorx for my big day

Sent on 08/05/2015

Monique · Married on 06/27/2015

I was more than satisfied with my flowers from floraworx and enjoyed working with Ms Annette. I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Very helpful in making your ideas come to life and knowledgeable about the flowers.
    I wanted lilies and she knew to get the hypo-allergenic lilies so people would not have allergic reactions ot the flowers but still have the same look.
    Highly recommended

Sent on 09/09/2015

Allison · Married on 05/16/2015

By far, I would recommend Annette to ANY bride looking for an amazing florist. Annette was able to take my ideas that I would sometimes have a hard time getting out of my head, and really put those into floral arrangements that took my wedding idea/ feel to the next level. She didn't bat an eye when I told her that I wanted garland and greenery hanging from the ceiling of a 20' tall tent. Everything on the day of (and bridal portraits) was absolutely beautiful, and I really can't thank her enough for helping me to tell the story I wanted to on my big day.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Christie · Married on 11/08/2014

I had a specific-but-hard-to-explain vision for my centerpieces and Annette from FloraWorx was the only florist who seemed to "get" what I wanted (without charging me three times the price!). I also gave her the challenge of creating black baccara rose bouquets that wouldn't be in the shape of a ball, which is how most rose bouquets wind up. She made everything work beautifully and I was very happy! Best of all, Annette always had my best interests in mind, from sticking to my budget to making sure I had one cohesive look.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Emily · Married on 10/05/2014

FloraWorx did a fabulous job on my wedding! Everything was beautifully arranged and the colors were all spot on to what I had envisioned. She even came back after the ceremony to transport the altarpieces to the reception venue! I enjoyed working with her and I will definitely refer her to all family and friends getting married in the future!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Adrian · Married on 09/06/2014

Annette did a wonderful job with my bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquet, boutonnieres, cake topper. She also did a special request of mine, a rose petal aisle runner and it made me tear up walking down the aisle of rose petals to a heart at the end where my groom was standing. She takes pride in everything she does and works very hard. She is also very reasonably priced and has a flexible schedule for meeting. She'll give you as much or as little control of the types of flowers, colors, theme that you want and she has wonderful taste. She arrived as scheduled and had everything wonderfully organized.

You will NOT be disappointed with Annette or FloraWorx!

Sent on 10/01/2014
  • Rhonda & Schlonte' McGee

Rhonda · Married on 08/15/2014

Annette was beyond AMAZING!! I am still at a loss for words. From our first consultation to the day of our wedding she made sure everything was okay and that it was how we wanted it to be. She is so professional and kind-hearted, you can tell that she puts her heart and soul into those flowers. I loved how she made our simple idea for our special day look so elegant. Thank you so much Annette for making our day BEAUTIFUL!!

Sent on 08/18/2014
  • Siobhan&Tony

Siobhan · Married on 08/10/2014

Annette with Floraworx was simply amazing. She created bouquets that were even better than what I described to her at the consultation. They were absolutely perfect. She went well above and beyond what was expected of her. The wedding was behind schedule with the set up of the reception and she jumped in without hesitation to assist with making sure that everything was ready to go (from what I heard since I was locked in the dressing :o) ). My family was very impressed and I would highly recommend her without a doubt. She is trustworthy, punctual, professional and courteous.

Sent on 08/24/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2014

FloraWorx was amazing! Annette made the most beautiful flowers and centerpieces for our wedding. She was so helpful in deciding what we wanted in the beginning. Everything was exactly how I imagined it on our big day. I would definitely recommend FloraWorx to everyone!!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Emily · Married on 04/05/2014

We hired Annette at FloraWorx for our wedding on April 5th and she was nothing short of amazing. We were looking for a very particular look and she was able to meet with us and review our vision, which was more of a thought. She took all of our discussions and created a look that was fantastic. She was also able to work with our caterer to provide the exact extras that they needed to make our day perfect. I cannot say enough about Annette, we didn't have to worry one bit about the flowers or set up, it was all done behind the scenes flawlessly. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't do anything different!

Sent on 04/19/2014

Tyra · Married on 08/31/2013

Working with Annette was such a joy!! At our first meeting I told her the budget I was working with, and she managed to not only provide exactly what I imaged but also come in under my budget, allowing me to go back and add a few more floral arrangements. She was very professional and brought a book of flowers so I could decide what flowers to use in my wedding and after deciding what flowers to use she even created models so I could get a better picture of what everything would look like put together. A week before the wedding we had a meeting and I told her I wanted to change a few things. She accommodated all my changes without any problems! On my wedding day she brought me to tears after leaving me a gift and placing a very sentimental gift in my bouquet. I am so glad I was able to work with her, and highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or any event needing flowers!!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Sieglinde · Married on 05/11/2013

I can't describe the beauty of the arrangements, bouquets, centerpieces, boutineers, everything! My daughter and her Groom, were so happy with the beautiful look and how well their theme was incorporated into the arrangements, bouquets, etc. Floraworx even added personal and thoughtful accessories to the Bride's bouquet, making it more meaningful for her.

I highly recommend Floraworx. Working with Annette, the owner, was delightful and she really listens when you are describing something to her. Annette has amazing ideas and was so helpful to us. Plus side of all of the creativity, they don't over charge like many other florists do. They are affordable, flexible and will work within your budget. You can't go wrong if you should choose them for your event.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Heidi · Married on 05/11/2013

Floraworx did an amazing job on all the flowers for my wedding! Everything was exactly how I imagined it would be on the best day of our lives as we celebrated out wedding! I would highly recommend this vendor!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Rebecca · Married on 04/27/2013

My experience with Annette Tomes was absolutely amazing! I told her my budget,what my color scheme was, and exactly what I needed. Then, she gave me some ideas for what flowers would work good for my venue. She also explained to me what flowers would work good out of water and which flowers would not. She is very knowledgeable about what she does! She is very professional and always tries to give you the most competitive prices possible. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone that needs flowers for anything! She made my wedding day so special and I got compliments from everyone at my wedding about how beautiful the flowers were. I greatly appreciate everything that she did for me and I cant thank her enough!

Sent on 06/03/2013
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/03/2018

Annette is the BEST!

When we first met with Annette, I knew that we were going to choose her as our florist. She was so excited about my vision, and had so many ideas within our first conversation. She was incredibly knowledgeable and really helped guide my vision. More than that though, she was just so accommodating. She did her best to make sure we got our money’s worth, and included a handful of things for no charge.

The day of, her work was absolutely astounding. It was everything I wanted it to be and more. She added flowers everywhere, and it looked so incredibly beautiful. My flower crown was literally perfect, and my bouquet was stunning. My girls’ bouquets were the perfect accents with their black dresses, and the guys’ boutonnieres were simple and elegant. Annette’s floral work was breathtaking, and I am so thrilled that we went with her for our wedding.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Christina · Married on 05/05/2018

Annette was wonderful to work with for our wedding from the beginning--she was relaxed, responsive, helped us work within our budget as we adjusted items, and was helpful in working with our ideas and providing guidance and very helpful suggestions that helped it all come together. The flower arrangements (bouquets, table centerpieces, and boutonnieres) were so gorgeous and even more beautiful than I had pictured--she perfectly captured what I had wanted and then some.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Eva · Married on 05/06/2017

Annette does an amazing job! She worked with me to get an idea of what flowers I liked and was very responsive throughout the whole process. She seamlessly coordinated dropping off flowers to the church and then to the reception venue. It was nice to have someone I could trust to get everything right. Most importantly, the arrangements, bouquets and boutonnieres were stunning! Exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 05/15/2017

McKenzie · Married on 08/20/2016

Annette was a wonderful florist for our wedding! I had a vision and a dream and she made things so easy! I showed her what I liked on pinterest, I told her the colors, and she took care of everything! I didn't have to worry about anything. She stayed in the budget, was very flexible, and willing to work with me. I couldn't have been happier with the experience!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Deborah · Married on 10/10/2010

Very easy to work with, had great ideas and provided a beautiful final product.

Sent on 05/27/2013

Elysa · Married on 08/31/2018

3.0

Wedding flowers 8/2018

Annette did a great job with our flowers for our August wedding in 2018. When meeting with her all I knew is that I wanted lilies in my bouquet and that my colors were teal and orange. She walked me all the types of flowers I could use, even a blue orchid (which I decided not to use because it was not a natural color). She asked me questions I had not thought to ask plus she worked with my budget. She recommended alternatives that would work and be better priced due to the time of year. She also let me borrow her vases. She was very pleasant to work with. The only thing that was a little difficult is that she took a while to get back to me after her quote. Apparently there was something wrong with her email. But she corrected and handled very professionally. Afterwards I never had a problem reaching her. She did a great job with all our arrangements and would highly recommend her to a bride to be.

Sent on 02/21/2019
    FloraWorx 8
    FloraWorx 9
    FloraWorx 10
    FloraWorx 11
    FloraWorx 12

Megan · Married on 10/03/2015

I was very happy with my experience with FloraWorx. They provided a large arrangement for the church and then did manzanita branches with crystals in vases I provided for my table settings.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Katherine · Married on 04/16/2016

4.2
      3.5

Annette was very accommodating to not only my flower colors and preferences but also to my budget! I wanted the most beautiful flowers for my wedding just as much as the next bride, but when it came down to budget I had already spent a little more then planned on Photography and DJ. Annette was able to take the budget I had left and worked in all the flowers I needed. She was even accommodating in throwing in the little extra flowers we wanted to put on our cake for free since she orders everything in bulk anyway. Every other florist charged for every little stem of a flower you might use, but Annette works with you to get as much out of the flowers she orders for your wedding as possible.

Sent on 06/07/2016