Florance Azzariti - Justice of the Peace Reviews

35 | Westborough, MA

35 Reviews for Florance Azzariti - Justice of the Peace

Tanya · Married on 12/23/2016

Florance was an amazing person to work with. She is caring, compassionate and made our day more special. I am beyond grateful for everything-she helped us design the most perfect ceremony. I would highly recommend Florance!!! Sean and Tanya Gilchrest

Sent on 12/28/2016

Pauline · Married on 12/04/2016

My husband and I were looking for a simple and cozy ceremony, just with our parents and 3 of our close friends. The Natick city hall gave us a list of officiants and Florance's name was the first one we saw and got our attention. We couldn't be happier we picked Florance. From the beginning she was very sweet and so accommodating. We changed plans a few times, and the date of the ceremony, but Florance was so understanding and always flexible. The wedding ceremony took place in her lovely house, and Florance had made sure to decorate it and made it feel so cozy and welcoming ( fire place, candles, Christmas lights, Christmas tree.). Also, my family living in France, they could not be part of the ceremony until Florance brought up the idea of having a computer so they could be on skype and watch the ceremony in live. What a great idea. Florance is truly the best and always shared ideas and advices with us. We had the exact ceremony we wanted, thanks to Florance and her husband.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Mercedes · Married on 08/05/2016

Florence did a amazing job! The way she speaks is words from a angel. We were so lucky to have found her and have her marry us on our special day. She is kind , so very sweet and really cares about the couple. She always replies back to emails fast and listens to what you want for your big day. My husband Rob and I appricated her so very much???????? Florence again thank you so much for making it so special and really catering for us and our marriage!

Best, mr and mrs Lallier

Sent on 08/07/2016

Florance Azzariti - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Dear Mrs. Lallier! (I love saying that)! You and Rob were a joy to work with and I couldn't have had an easier couple to please. You looked STUNNING! And your Superman really was and will always be your Superman! Fondly, Florance

Richard · Married on 07/23/2016

We loved Florance! She was professional yet personable. Her demeanor was always positive and delightful. She made everything incredibly easy for us. A number of our attendees commented on how lovely she was as well.
    I can't imagine someone being dissatisfied in any way with Florance. Definitely hire her, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Thank you very much!

Kevin · Married on 12/20/2015

My new wife Crislyn and I chose Florance Azzariti as our officiant. She was gracious, kind and very giving of her time. We were married at her home on 12/20/15, it was perfect.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Florance Azzariti - Justice of the Peace's reply:

You were so much fun to work with. Your pictures came out great. Getting to meet your Mom and son was truly an honor.

My husband and I wanted a very simple wedding so that we could complete the legal procedures and head for a honeymoon vacation. We did not have a sophisticated wedding planning, and our parents were not around to help us. We just got a list of officiants from the town office. Luckily, Florance was the first one that picked up our call. She was very considerate and sweet! She was called on very short notice--ceremony was four days after we called her! This is unusual, but she accommodated for us!! Even in such a rush, she made great efforts to make our wedding special and lovely! The wedding actually took place in her lovely house. We really appreciate it!!!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Florance Azzariti - Justice of the Peace's reply:

It was so nice to see you so happy! Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. I hope you have a long and happy marriage!

It was a pleasure working with Florance who was very kind. She helped us with our numerous questions with the short notice we gave her ( about 2 weeks ) for our ceremony. Also, she made herself available for any questions or concerns and she provided us with a number of options for the ceremony. Our wedding was small with 10 people but she made it unforgettable. She made our day so special. I highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Florance Azzariti - Justice of the Peace's reply:

You were so easy to please! I'm glad that you're happy with my services. Take good care of each other, you were meant to be!

AMMIE · Married on 10/01/2015

FLORANCE WAS OUR JUSTICE OF PEACE IN OUR PARK WEDDING LAST OCTOBER . IT WAS AN HONOR AND JOY TO HAVE HER OFFICIATED OUR CEREMONY WITH OUR FAMILY.SHE IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL,SHE IS VERY HELPFUL,UNDERSTANDING,VERY NICE TO WORK WITH,GAVE US A FAIR PRICE AND REALLY MADE OUR WEDDING SO PRETTY SPECIAL. THANK YOU,FLORANCE .YOU ARE THE BEST !

Sent on 12/16/2015

Dear Ammie,

It was a pleasure getting to know you. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. I wish you so much joy and happiness.

Fondly,
    Florance

Florence married us last July. She was so kind and easy to work with. She did a great job with the ceremony and was very professional. We really loved having her there. We found her suggestions on how to build a wedding ceremony very helpful and were very pleased with how things turned out.

Sent on 07/09/2016

Florance Azzariti - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you! It was my pleasure to serve you. I enjoyed your ceremony almost as much as you did!

Florance was a pleasure to work with! We met her a few weeks before our wedding day, and she provided a binder with great information that really helped us put together our vows and plan out the ceremony. She was extremely helpful, flexible and professional. Her reassuring and relaxed nature helped put us completely at ease, and made our day that much more enjoyable and special. We highly recommend Florance as an officiant!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Florance Azzariti - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was so nice getting to know you and helping you find the ceremony of your dreams.

Florance was very easy to work with. She was available on short notice and very welcoming. She was great for the small ceremony we wanted to have. She helped make our day special.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Florance Azzariti - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you! I'm glad you were happy with the end result.

Janet · Married on 11/01/2014

Florance was a GOD-send when we planned our marriage ceremony. My fiance is from another country, and Florance worked with us to be sure that all cultures were represented in our ceremony. Florance gave us ideas and worked with us to make our day so VERY SPECIAL for us and our family and friends.

I highly recommend Florance as a wedding officiant. She will work with you to make your day - YOUR DAY! Thank you, Florance. We could not have done this without YOU!

Love from,

Janet and Axel Patayon
    Married November 1, 2014

Sent on 11/03/2014

Dear Janet and Axel,

Your ceremony was one of my favorites! It was so much fun trying to make sure we included your heritage, and when it all came together, it really was perfect! You deserve to have such a ceremony. Sweet and kind people deserve sweet and kind wedding ceremonies.

Love,

Ashley · Married on 09/27/2014

Florance was a great JP who made us feel very comfortable and helped us with our questions and with the super short notice we gave her (about a week) she was great! ?

Sent on 10/10/2014

Florance Azzariti - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you Ashley! I wish you a very joyful future!

It was a pleasure working with Florance. She made us feel very comfortable. She provided us with a number of options for the ceremony. She also made herself available for any questions or concerns. She also said she would do whatever we wanted to make the ceremony as personal as we wanted. Her leading of the ceremony was lovely. We were very pleased with Florance and highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Florance Azzariti - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It is very important to me that your wedding reflects who you are and personalizing it the way we did accomplished just that. A fun, sweet and joyful ceremony.

Dani & Val · event on: 08/30/2014

Florance did us the honour of officiating our first baby's Baby Blessing and she was truly wonderful.
    My wife and I come from different religious and cultural backgrounds and we wanted something that combined our different customs, viewpoints & wishes and she helped us accommodate that perfectly.
    Florance had previously been the Justice of the Peace at our wedding and when we decided to do a baby blessing for our daughter we knew that there was nobody else we would want to perform it.
    To our delight, Florance agreed and we are very happy she did having now been present at two of the greatest events in our lives :-) Thank you!

Sent on 11/07/2014

I had a very tight schedule for our wedding preparation, and what my officiant provide really helped or saved us. She gave us a portfolio which has including everything info for us and it's easy to decide the wedding style and vows. She also welcome whatever vows or style that no on the portfolio.

About the ceremony, I was a little bit late when some accident happened. However, she was very nice and gave us no pressure! All my guests were so touching when our officiant read the vows....

She is supportive, professional and warm heart! I recommend!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Florance Azzariti - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Accidents happen and I could never be upset with you for something like that. I'm glad everything turned out to be fine and we were able to have the ceremony despite the challenges you faced that day. Life happens and being able to roll with some flexibility makes everyone more comfortable, that's why I never book weddings less than five hours apart. :). I hope you will be forever happy.

Neda · Married on 10/20/2012

Florance was a pleasure to have as our Justice of the Peace!! She was very kind and generous! We met with her prior to the wedding where she got to know us better and she gave us a binder with examples of ceremonys and vows, etc. She is also very supportive of the LGBT community!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Florance Azzariti - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Same sex weddings are a special joy for me to officiate. The fact that it is now legal and you felt safe and comfortable makes me so happy. Justice for all. Love is love and love is everything,

Connie · Married on 07/30/2012

Thank you Florance for making our ceremony beyond special and heart touching!
    C&P

Sent on 07/31/2012

Florance Azzariti - Justice of the Peace's reply:

You are very welcome! I wish you a lifetime of love, joy, peace, good health, happiness and fortune.

Jill · Married on 06/30/2012

Florance was fabulous! She was sweet, had a great sence of humor and worked with us to create the perfect ceremony.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Florance Azzariti - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Hi JIll, it was easy to have a funny sense of humor working with you. I had as much fun as you did!

naleak · Married on 06/09/2012

We had only contacted one other JP and we were recommended to contact Florance since the other JP was not available for the day of our wedding. After meeting her we knew right away she would be perfect for us. Florance is very professional and experienced. She was able to allow us to customize our wedding ceremony as we wanted it. Florance is very flexible and had many ideas and options for us to choose from. She was so responsive each time we needed to ask her any questions. We've been dealing with a lot of other services, photographer, catering, etc and it is so frustrating to send an email and wait days for a response, but Florance always got back to us the same day and she made us feel very much at ease. Her performance was excellent and everyone at the wedding did comment about how well of a job she did. We really have nothing negative to say at all and it in addition to being great at what she does she is such a sweet person too! We would reccomend her to anyone wishing for good professional service at their wedding. Having a great JP takes away some of the other stresses.

Sent on 06/18/2012

Florance Azzariti - Justice of the Peace's reply:

What a kind thing to say. Being flexible and attentive is the least I could do. I enjoy performing wedding ceremonies and yours was truly a joy! Please be good to each other and remember to come see me for a vow renewal some day. I hope! Fondly, Florance

Dani & Val · Married on 05/11/2012

Florance was the JP at our beautiful but simple wedding ceremony. We wanted to have it outdoors to be in touch with nature and she suggested a beautiful place in Natick with a lovely old bridge & waterfall backdrop.
    Florance helped guide us through the process of creating the ceremony with a whole range of suggestions and options which was a huge help as we didn't know where to start! We created a mix-and-match of ideas that suited our style best and she helped us fine-tune it into a beautiful and truly memorable ceremony.
    On the day, she was calm, professional and wonderfully warm and supportive.
    We even managed to make her shed a tear during the ceremony - something she said she hasn't done for any other wedding except her own daughters :-)
    We have since become close friends and we had the honour of having her perform a Baby Blessing for our daughter who was born in August 2014. We couldn't and wouldn't have wanted anybody else to do this for us and we were so happy and fortunate that she accepted.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Dear Dani and Val,

I will never forget your ceremony! It was so romantic and I could feel the love just being near you. When you came back to me with our little sweetie pie, I was honored and look forward to continuing our friendship for years to come!

Sushama · Married on 09/17/2011

Florance was a wonderful choice to conduct our ceremony. I was interested in combining Hindu and Christian traditions in an english ceremony and I went through an exhaustive search for someone who could do this. Florance was responsive, dependable and went the extra mile to learn about Hindu traditions. She even learned how to pronounce Hindi words during the ceremony which, as you can imagine, would be anxiety provoking for most people. She is a calm presence among the pre wedding craziness and she wants your ceremony to be as perfect as you had imagined. I recommend her highly as a justice of the peace.

Sent on 11/06/2011

Florance Azzariti - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Your Hindu ceremony will go down in history as one of the most beautiful I have ever performed. I learned so much and appreciated your patience helping me pronounce the words I spoke. It was breathtaking to see your entrance. I loved everything about our whole journey. I hope someday you will contact me again for a vow renewal or baby blessing ceremony.

Virginia · Married on 06/24/2011

Florance came to our rescue when our original wedding officiant had a personal emergency two weeks before the wedding. She quickly met with my daughter and son in law and helped them with their vows too! Florance is a peach! You could not ask for a sweeter person to marry you!

Sent on 06/27/2011

Florance Azzariti - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Your son in law is a lucky man to have such a nurturing new Mother-in-Law. You helped them find me, and gave them the space to make it their own. I even learned a little something from you to take into my own relationship with my son-in-law. I enjoyed helping them. They were young and sweet and so in love!

Shannon · Married on 06/20/2011

I would definitely recommend Florance. She was fantastic and helped to create a personalized ceremony we will always remember. She was friendly, professional, open and helpful. Email Florance, you won't regret it.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Dear Mrs. Blake,

Thank you for your faith in me. I'm glad you were happy with my service.

Fondly,

J · Married on 06/18/2011

Florance was the officiant at my wedding in Boston's Rose Garden in the Fens. The moment we first met with her, we knew she was right for us. Very easy to contact, very professional but also open-minded, tons of helpful ideas, and she even handled our rehearsal! And she was great with our 2-year-old son, the ring bearer. Trust me when I say you'd be lucky to have Florance marry you and your special someone. We feel very lucky to have found her.

Sent on 01/25/2012

Florance Azzariti - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. Oh my goodness, who could resist that beautiful little sweetie? Your venue was almost as beautiful as you. Best of luck and I hope you live a long and joyful life.