Floral Terrace Reviews

Floral Terrace 2
  • Lisa

Lisa · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Welcoming & Committed

My fiance & I found Floral Terrace online and couldn't wait to see the space. From the 1st time we went to have a consultation we knew THIS was the place we would say 'I Do' and party! They work with you to give you the day you want for the budget you can afford. They work with you to ensue you are happy. We can not wait for 12/2019!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Nancy · Married on 05/30/2019

Amazing Service to us and to us

It was a beautiful place and the people who were helping us the night of was amazing. Tino was our Maitre D for the night and it was amazing to have him. Advice to me for the next Bride, ask questions, ask questions, ask questions. Be sure to take notes on what they tell you so you can remember. Other than that, we would recommend this place to anyone who’s getting married. Pierre & Nancy.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Erika · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful venue! Staff is AMAZING!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Nyasia · Married on 12/03/2017

Everything was beautiful from the beginning to the end! When I first went to view the venue, I thought I would have to use my entire life savings just for a plate. I was Wrong! The prices are reasonable, and they work with you. My wedding day went on without a SINGLE THING GOING WRONG. There was an entire team dedicated just to making sure I was comfortable! The ceremony room is beautifully decorated and didn’t need anything extra. The food at the cocktail hour shocked everyone. All of my guests raved about how much food there was, and how great it tasted. The reception ballroom is amazing! The chandelier makes for beautiful pictures! The dinner was also tasty! My guest are still talking about my wedding, how great the venue and food were! I would recommend this place to EVERYONE

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Floral Terrace 3
    Floral Terrace 4

Tashana · Married on 09/21/2017

Amazing .. they did everything possible to make our wedding as wonderful as it was. They went above ans beyond.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Amanda · Married on 12/10/2016

My husband and I cant say enough amazing things about this venue. It was the first place we looked at and that day we booked it. My brother had gotten married at their sister venue the sand castle and we knew the kind of hospitality we would be receiving but we wanted a different look for out wedding. Floral Terrace was the way to go. They were very accompany and anything we needed or wanted we had. They really made this fairytale wedding come true. We had the time of our lives at out wedding. people always ask you when the day is over if you could change anything about it what would it be.... our answer is nothing we wouldn't even dream of redoing our wedding over because we know it would not go as well as it did. Not one hiccup happened that day. They made our day more magical then we could ever had Imagined.

Thank you for everything and more!!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Justine · Married on 07/23/2016

Paul has been very helpful in answering all my questions! Floral Terrace is very flexible and willing to help you make it the event of your dreams! Plus the main ball room is unbeatable!

Sent on 05/19/2016

kate · Married on 05/28/2016

When I was looking for a venue I went to 22 different places. Floral Terrace being one of them. No other place compared to Floral Terrace. Paul was the ABSOLUTE best in making that special day happen for me. Dana put up with all my CRAP and I truly cant thank you both enough. The food was AMAZING! The room was SPECTACULAR! The service from EVERYONE was just GREAT! I am so happy Floral Terrace was my choice and I wouldn't change a thing! Thank you so much for making my day a memorable and special day.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/14/2016

We got married on May 14, 2016, and Floral Terrace was the BEST choice we made! From beginning to end, they were helpful and courteous. On the day, their staff helped make everything just the way we wanted. The reception was absolutely PERFECT, not a thing that I would change! The food is amazing, the ambiance was spectacular, and they truly care about making it an amazing event. They only serve one event at a time, so they focused all of their attention and care on us, which did not go unnoticed. Our guests had nothing but positive things to say! We love Floral Terrace, and would recommend it to any and all couples! Thank you Floral Terrace for an amazingly perfect wedding!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Dana · Married on 01/09/2016

There aren't enough great things to say about this venue and the people who work here. Not only are the people you work with more than helpful but the venue itself is absolutely STUNNING. Just walking into the venue your jaw drops, but it continues to amaze you with the indoor ceremony area surrounded by a garden, the cocktail hour having more than enough seating for all your guests to be able to sit down instead of standing for an hour, and then the grand finale, the reception hall -- MAGICAL with the uplighting, chandelier, paintings, and relief. You really need to see this place in person to feel its real beauty! On top of it being beautiful, the service was immaculate. My guests started raving about the quality of service only hours into the reception and still are til this day. We also can't say enough about the quality and taste of the food. Delicious and loved by everybody! My guests even took home seconds and doggy bags. I also think I drove Paul, a manager, nuts during the entire planning process leading up to my wedding, but he managed to answer every single one of my billions of questions and/or requests with a smile on his face and keep me happy. They were so flexible and accommodating. I highly HIGHLY recommend having your wedding or any occasion here for the matter! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/26/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/14/2015

I am so excited about my reception being held at the Floral Terrace! The food Tasting was above and BEYOND amazing!
    We had both sides of parents and siblings come for the tasting! we were stuffed even before the entrees came! (That's hard to do to an off the boat Italian family!) We were in awe of the perfection, taste and amount of food we are promised for my wedding. The Room is impeccable. Frank the Sales Manager was so honest, friendly, easy going, on point! and Flexible. This venue is giving me everything I want and More for a perfect price!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Anthony · Married on 11/07/2015

Words cannot begin to describe how pleased my wife and I were with the display put on by the Floral Terrace for our wedding. The food was phenomenal, the display was spectacular, and the service was stellar. Frank, the manager, walked my wife and I through everything...and we considered him more of a family member.... due to the vested interest he took in assuring our special day would be fantastic...and it was. Our guests are still raving about how EPIC our event was. All in all....the best venue for a wedding you can choose. I recommend them beyond reproach, and promise you that your dream day will indeed be JUST THAT...a dream day.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Stefanie · Married on 09/25/2015

Floral Terrace is the only place to have a wedding! It is a truly magical place and the best part (aside from the food that was brought down from heaven) is that your wedding is the only wedding there that day! Everyone that works there is so nice and helpful. Again the food is outstanding and the new ballroom floor is breathtaking!

Sent on 10/19/2015

John & Paola · Married on 08/28/2015

We had the most wonderful experience at The Floral Terrace thanks to Paul and Frank (arriba cali colombia!!!). You cannot possibly beat what you get for your money. The food was more than plentiful and great (guests still talking about the cocktail hour food was the best, they took pictures with the pig...) service was outstanding and they were a pleasure to deal with from the day we booked until we left the night of our wedding. Everything they promise they delivered like empanadas, aguardiente cake and more.... The bridal attendant Iris was always there making sure my wife was OK (thank you!!!). George had us check every room before guests entered it and rearranged anything we didn't like or wanted different (which we didn't have to because everything was perfect). Our guests are telling us it was the best wedding they ever went to. I HIGHLY recommend them as a vendor! But the more important thing I want to thank you all flora terrace staff specially Frank and Paul you guys are the best...Paola and I (John) are very happy we had the best time thanks to you.

Sent on 09/08/2015

We had a wonderful experience at the venue. We had a chance to see the rooms beforehand and everything was just as planned. The staff was courteous and professional and offered us all that we asked for. The place is very nice and all our guests were enjoying themselves taking pictures and taking in the surroundings. The food was delicious and plentiful. We highly recommend.

Sent on 07/27/2015

elaine · Married on 07/03/2015

We had the most wonderful experience at The Floral Terrace. You cannot possibly beat what you get for your money. The food was more than plentiful, the service was outstanding and they were a pleasure to deal with from the day we booked until we left the night of our wedding. The bridal attendant got down on the floor and sewed my dress when it got caught and ripped. The maitre d' had us check every room before guests entered it and rearranged anything we didn't like or wanted different. Our guests are telling us it was the best wedding they ever went to. I HIGHLY recommend them as a vendor!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Sofia · Married on 06/20/2015

I had my wedding here in June it was amazing. Service was amazing, food was delicious. Frank was wonderful he made sure everything was as we want for our special day. So happy I had my special day here a day I will never forget.

Sent on 12/23/2015
  • U

Rhea Ummi · Married on 05/03/2015

Floral Terrace is an incredibly beautiful venue that was once a 1920’s Loew’s theatre. Many of the original features remain, including the vaulted ceiling in the banquet room, on the level that was previously the balcony of the theatre. You can even still see where the projection booth was. The charm of the cherubs that still grace the proscenium just add to the fairy tale feeling in Floral Terrace. But what really makes this beautiful location stand out is the extremely high standard of customer service that the staff provides. The staff at Floral Terrace was not only professional and efficient, but warm and welcoming. Starting with the day we signed the contract, the banquet staff made themselves readily available for my questions, concerns and requests. Our banquet manager was the kind and friendly Paul, but even when he wasn’t in the office, Jade or Dana took great care of me. On our wedding day, the entire staff treated us like royalty. Our Maitre D’, George, bridal attendants Iris and Luis and the whole Floral Terrace staff made me feel as if ensuring my comfort and happiness was their number one mission in life. The fact that Floral Terrace only hosts one event at a time really makes a big difference. I didn’t have to worry about the staff disappearing to take care of another couple. For those few hours, my husband and I were truly their primary concern. Iris and Luis even made sure we ate, which many couples don’t have a chance to do at their weddings. Believe me, no one left there hungry. Our friends and family members are still talking about what a great time they had, remarking that the food was delicious and abundant, and the staff courteous and efficient. The entire day was so lovely that now I am thinking about what other event I could have at Floral Terrace.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/28/2014

We got married on November 28, 2014 (Black Friday). EVERYONE said it was the BEST WEDDING THEY HAVE EVER ATTENDED! We sure agree with them!! They did a phenomenal job and we have nothing but praises on the service, the staff and above all, THE FOOD!!! The food was delicious, the service was impeccable and the venue was pristine. We are so thrilled to have spent our special day at such a magnificent venue and we look forward to celebrating many more happy days at Floral Terrace!!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Awesome venue, couldn't ask for more.

Sent on 10/27/2014
  • F

Frances · Married on 09/19/2014

Floral Terrace is everything and more in a
    Place to hold a wedding or an affair. The staff is extremely professional, very attentive to the people at the affair, the food is amazing from the cocktail hour to the Dinner

Sent on 12/17/2014

Connie · Married on 08/02/2014

This place is the best! I had my wedding here and I live in NC. They were very flexible with us. I didn't want to be bothered with decorations, centerpieces, etc. They took care of all of that for us. It was awesome! It was a stress free day and the staff was great! they catered to our every need from getting dressed, until we left the place. the reception hall is beautiful and it was a stress free wonderful wedding day. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/16/2014

Cristal · Married on 06/14/2014

Beautiful venue for our wedding reception ! Frank was respectful & very professional. Everything was set up just the way we wanted it ! This venue is very elegant & the staff is very pleasant !! Thank you for making our day such a beautiful one !

Sent on 07/09/2014

Anna · Married on 05/03/2014

A BIG THANK YOU goes to Paul and his team for the wonderful job they did! All of our guests keep calling us even 1 month after the wedding and keep telling us how great the venue was. Food was fantastic!!!!!!! Our guests were loaded with it, most impressive was the variety at cocktail hour. The dinner menu was also great as it gave the guests a variety of 5 or 6 courses, whereas other places would offer you only 3. The cake was yummy and all in all we had a great experience with this place. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND it!!!

Sent on 06/11/2014