Floral Events Reviews

79 | Naperville, IL

79 Reviews for Floral Events

Jennifer · Married on 05/09/2015

I was extremely happy with how our floral arrangements turned out. At the start of my planning, I wasn't too concerned with flowers, but then I got this specific idea of what I wanted. I explained it to Ivone, and when we went for our trial centerpiece, it was perfect! She listened to exactly what I wanted, where other florist did not. She also quoted a very reasonable price and worked with my budget, whereas other florists were quoting me almost double and going way beyond my budget. On my wedding day, everything arrived on time, and I didn't even speak to anyone that day! It was seamless, and I didn't even have a wedding planner. I received so many wonderful comments on the centerpieces and especially the custom vases that she had made for the event (taller birch vases). The only area of improvement would be responsiveness. However they are a smaller business, and you are working directly with the owner, so I was OK if there were some delays in response. But again, when it came closer to the wedding date and then the day of, everything was perfect and on time. I would highly recommend Floral Events to any bride. It's amazing quality with a great value. Thank you so much Floral Events!!!

Sent on 05/19/2015

3.0

I worked with Ivone for our flowers. Emails were answered a little late (few days to a week), but that didn't really matter. Since I had to plan everything long distance, I sent a bunch of pictures of what I wanted, signed the contract, and hoped for the best. The contract had to be amended a week before the wedding, Ivone was very accommodating, and again, I hoped for the best.

My flowers turned out AMAZINGLY beautiful. Better than I imagined. My bouquet was stunning... and the ones for my bridesmaids were so pretty! Delivered right on time, too. The centerpieces for the reception were exactly as I wanted. I feel like I didn't really give Yvone that much to go on, so it's almost like she read my mind. As a bonus, the price quoted was about $400 lower than the next lowest florist we looked into.

Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Lauren · Married on 09/25/2010

4.2

Floral Events took my opinions and visions seriously and made them work!! Ivone did not disappoint in her ability to do the leg work and find the perfect, unique hue of rose to bring the reception to life! I was blown away and highly impressed with her receptiveness, professionalism, timeliness, and patience.

Sent on 09/30/2010

Jamie · Married on 09/16/2011

3.0

Flower events provided beautiful flowers... However, I would have thought the professionalism of the responses and appointments could have been better. I was also diappointed that when I scheduled an appointment to look at samples of my flowers, there were none there so on the wedding day was the first time I saw them. The flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 10/25/2011