5 Reviews for Floral Event Studio

Mr. Figueroa is a professional. In my event achieving my dream and exceeded my expectations. I recommend it to anyone who needs a person who is responsible, efficient, formal, and sensitive .. My event was spectacular.

Profile Picture Elsa, 9/9/26, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Miguel did an amazing job for our outside wedding here in California! From day one he was responsive with ideas and patiently listened to my changing tastes during the course of the wedding planning. He used some of my favorite flowers as inspiration for our floral arrangements and made a beautiful work of art out of each. Everyone at the wedding was talking about the flowers!! He is also a great resource, as he has extensive experience with weddings and event planning. There was not one thing I asked him that he didn't already know the answer to— he was a life saver. Thanks Miguel!!

Profile Picture California, 7/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Miguel Figueroa (& his wife) were truly the best and I totally recommend them to take care of your floral and wedding decoration needs! The wedding ceremony and reception came together better than we could have ever dreamed! I hired Miguel based on his past reviews as a florist but he very quickly became much more!! He was our only eyes in PR to help us pull together our lifelong vision and dream, sight unscene, at La Rogativa Plaza for the outdoor ceremony and at El Convento in Old San Juan, PR for our reception. He had a contingency for bad weather but we never needed it! He received a lot of emails with ideas, thoughts, etc from me in the few months I had to plan and took extra time to meet with the wedding coordinator at El Convento prior to our arrival. He sent pictures of the reception space when I needed more than what the venue's website offered, He also met with us a few days before the wedding to finalize plans. He has many great service contacts (hair/makup, etc) that I did not use but should have! He is professional, responsive, trustworthy, flexible, calm, fun, friendly, & of great value! We allowed our kids (3 bridesmaids and 2 groomsmen) to pick their own color dresses/suits and the flowers and color combinations he chose were absolutely perfect! I could not have made a better choice! Thank you again for making our wedding day one we will never forget!! I'll call you in 5 years when we renew our vows!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kelly, 7/2/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Miguel was extraordinary with my wedding decorations and flower arrangements. He used innovative flower techniques with my bouquet, which enchanted me at first sight. Miguel is an amazing florist. I truly recommend his art. Miguel, thank you for creating and enchanted ceremony at the beach and unforgettable wedding reception.

Profile Picture Olga, 4/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My husband and I planned our wedding from Atlanta and with our busy schedule only made one trip to to Puerto Rico. On that trip we were not able to meet with Miguel but we spoke with him on the phone. The moment we spoke I knew Miguel was the perfect florist for the job. I told him I wanted orchids and he had them shipped in for me! We got married at the Intercontinental Hotel in San Juan and the entire day was perfect and thanks to Miguel, it was beautiful, too! I'd recommend him again and again. Thank you Miguel!

Profile Picture Naomi, 10/25/08, 1 Review