Floral Designs by Justine Reviews

Floral Designs by Justine 6
Floral Designs by Justine 7

Allison · Married on 12/31/2018

Justine is the best!

As a couple that was not that interested in flowers, we can tell you that Justine will go above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need for the wedding day. She helped us come up with a vision for our centerpieces and ensured that our bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were absolutely perfect and within our budget. She came up with the best ideas for us and took into account everything we told her. She spent the time to understand what we were looking for and the flowers were so gorgeous the day of our wedding. Everything looked amazing and was exactly how we had discussed. She helped set up our flowers in the centerpieces and ensured that we had water for the bouquets. We recommend her highly and cannot thank her enough.

Mallory · Married on 12/01/2018

The best florist/person in the biz!

Justine was absolutely amazing throughout our entire experience. We had our initial meeting about 9 months out (our engagement was a year long). Our proposal came within the week listing exactly what we had spoken about. Justine was extremely knowledgeable. I am not very familiar with specific types of flowers, and just by showing a few pictures Justine knew exactly what we wanted. She brought to life the pictures we showed her, but with her own twist. Our ceremony arch was *to die for*, and she was so generous to stay after the ceremony to use that floral piece to decorate other areas of the venue. We had an 18 (or 20?) foot long centerpiece for our head table that was so unique and beautiful, I couldn’t have dreamt of anything better.

Aside from the initial meeting, the only other communication we had was a few emails adjusting the number of items we wanted. Justine made the long trip to our venue and spent time making it look so perfect. I truly believe that if you let the professionals do their job, they will deliver more than you could imagine or ask for. Justine, you’re so brilliant!!

Floral Designs by Justine 8
    Floral Designs by Justine 9
    Floral Designs by Justine 10

Kaitlin Murphy · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic all around!!

Where do I begin??! Justine was absolutely fantastic to work with. She was extremely responsive to all of my questions and comments. I changed my table design from all round tables to some round tables and a 36 foot head table only a week or so before the big day and Justine was totally accommodating and reassured me she would adjust and make it beautiful. Did she ever!!! The flowers at my wedding were absolutely breathtaking. Guests were blown away by how elegant and natural looking my flowers and greenery were. Justine’s design enhanced and complimented my venue perfectly. She listened to my vision attentively and executed it flawlessly and with such attention to detail (including foraging for Black-Eye Susan pods for my bouquet and including clovers in my husband’s boutonniere- orb were special requests from us). I would recommend Justine to anyone! My flowers were unique, sophisticated, and beautiful and working with Justine was a dream.

Melissa · Married on 11/09/2018

Beyond Happy..

Justine is AMAZING. At my first meeting I wasn't really sure what I wanted, and she helped me build my wedding flowers from the bottom up. Justine truly made me feel like she was solely focused on my wedding and blew me away with her talent. On the wedding day, I received everything I wanted and more. The colors and details were amazing. She truly captured my vision even when I wasn't sure what it was. I would recommend her 1000 times over!

Ashley Vinhateiro · Married on 10/21/2018

Incredible Florist!

Justine was incredible to work with. She took my ideas and made them come to life. Her knowledge and love of this field was evident. I continue to get compliments on the floral designs she created up for my wedding. I highly recommend Floral Designs by Justine!

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautifully Arranged

Justine did a beautiful job putting together our floral arrangements. We had requested a unique arrangement to be placed within the window sill of our chapel and she worked with us to come up with various ideas to secure them in place. She is sweet and down to earth. I would highly recommend Justine for your floral arrangements!

Lauren Buchta · Married on 10/13/2018

Creative, Flawless Arrangements

Working with Justine was fantastic! She is professional, flexible, and so talented. She really listened to what we wanted for flowers, added her creative touch, and WOWED us with stunning arrangements.

Ali · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent choice!

I was very pleased with how easy Justine made the process for us! I am NOT a flower person and really didn’t know what I wanted, but she was able to utilize our wedding colors and our ideas for how we wanted the wedding to feel in order to create beautiful floral designs in our price range. She is easy to contact and very knowledgeable and responsive. I would recommend her to anyone looking for flowers for any occasion, especially a wedding.

Cailin · Married on 10/05/2018

Justine is so passionate and knowledgeable about flowers! I showed her pictures of what I liked and she made the bouquet I couldn’t have even dreamt of! She stuck within budget and was flexiable when I kept adding and adding things on! I never realized how much of a huge role flowers play in your special day. I was reccomended her by my event designer and she did not disappoint at all!!!

Floral Designs by Justine 11
    Floral Designs by Justine 12
    Floral Designs by Justine 13

Paige · Married on 10/02/2018

AMAZING! Everything came out so beautiful! Justine is wonderful, very down to earth. Everything came out better than I had imagined

Brianna · Married on 09/22/2018

Justine is absolutely amazing!

Justine is absolutely amazing! She is extremely accommodating and the flowers she arranged for our wedding were gorgeous - the perfect assortment. You will not be disappointed if you choose Floral Designs by Justine for your wedding.

Christen · Married on 09/08/2018

We just got married 9/8/18 and Justine provided stunning flowers for our wedding! She did an amazing job in making our wedding vision come to life! My bouquet was very special, since she was able to add a family touch to it! She was great to work with, reasonably priced and everything came out perfect! I got many compliments on both my bouquet and the flowers throughout the venue! Thank you so much for making our special day perfect!

Linda · Married on 08/25/2018

Justine provided the flowers at the church and Lounsbury House in Ridgefield, CT. The flowers were beautiful and far exceeded my expectations. I got many compliments. The value was also amazing. Justine was easy to work with and so flexible. We had to change the order and she was so accommodating. If you don't want to stress about the flowers, contact Justine!

• xtine

Christine · Married on 08/18/2018

I'm so grateful to have found Justine. I was really struggling to find a florist who was reliable and enthusiastic. I only Skyped with Justine once and knew that she was my perfect florist. And OMG did she deliver! Her pieces were spectacular--better than I ever could have dreamed. And she did everything right after returning from her own wedding and honeymoon! Justine, you are so talented and sweet. Thank you for helping make our wedding so beautiful. Your flowers were among my favorite things about the entire wedding.

Floral Designs by Justine 14
    Floral Designs by Justine 15
    Floral Designs by Justine 16
    Floral Designs by Justine 17

Courtney · Married on 08/18/2018

Justine is absolutely wonderful as a person and and as a floral artist. Her love for flowers and making others happy through her designs is very apparent. Her excitement for my wedding day was genuine and outwardly portrayed throughout our discussions in both the planning process and even after the wedding through sharing pictures together. My flowers were beautiful, perfect for me, and even better than I imagined. Sharing the moments of joy when she delivered them before the wedding was one of the best memories. She was patient, receptive, and an excellent listener and communicator. If you haven't already guessed, I highly recommend Justine and plan to continue using her for future events!

Floral Designs by Justine 18
    Floral Designs by Justine 19

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

Justine is amazing!! She is so knowledgeable, caring, and understood my vision better than I even did. She is extremely flexible, easy to work with, and passionate about her work. And did I mention- TALENTED and ORIGINAL! I cannot recommend her enough & am forever grateful for her being such an important part of our special day. We love you Justine!!

Julie · Married on 06/08/2018

We cannot say enough about Justine's talent & versatility as a floral designer! Her eye for uniqueness, detail and ability to create flowers in varying designs to meet a bride's style are beyond measure. She truly is a gem whose passion for floral design shines through not only in her work but in her wonderful personality as well. She was so easy to work with and perfectly executed every detail in our wedding day flowers!! Having worked at Country Clubs for over 20 years combined, Tim & I have seen a lot of weddings and a lot of flowers by many designers - with 100% confidence we can say Justine is the best we've ever seen!! Follow her on Instagram & Facebook - you will be in for a treat! - - Better yet, book her to do your wedding day flowers!!

Floral Designs by Justine 20
    Floral Designs by Justine 21
    Floral Designs by Justine 22

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

I am so glad I hired Justine for my big day! She did a fantastic job for both my rehearsal dinner and wedding day and I couldn’t have been happier with my flowers. She listened to my requests and delivered exactly what I envisioned. She’s also super sweet and patient and answered any questions and changes I had throughout the year. Highly recommended!

Melanie · Married on 05/26/2018

I can't even begin to describe how awesome Justine is. I gave her almost no direction other than I wanted a lot of greenery for the reception, and I that my colors were mostly light pink with some splashes of burgundy. When she brought the bouquets in I was speechless! The greenery for the reception was perfect; simple and chic which is exactly what I wanted. For the ceremony we asked for some plants that we could also give away as a gift to the host/hostess of the venue. She picked up some beautiful variegated willows for us that were perfect. We also asked for a last minute change to have an archway decorated, and she did an amazing job with little forewarning.

Floral Designs by Justine 23
    Floral Designs by Justine 24
    Floral Designs by Justine 25
    Floral Designs by Justine 26

Vanessa · Married on 05/19/2018

Justine was a DREAM. I had some ideas about my vision for the day and she took my ideas and made them come to life. Her flowers lasted nearly 2 weeks after our wedding day and some even began to GROW after I put them in water!
    She traveled far to our venue and set everything up based off of our initial meeting and when we walked into the venue I was blown away by how beautiful everything looked. We were suppose to be outside but rain changed our plans. The week of the wedding, Justine and I talked about changing our outdoor ceremony flowers to an indoor arch. She was BEYOND flexible and the arch came out even better than we imagined. Justine will not let you down!

Floral Designs by Justine 27
    Floral Designs by Justine 28
    Floral Designs by Justine 29
    Floral Designs by Justine 30
    Floral Designs by Justine 31
    Floral Designs by Justine 32

Kristen · Married on 05/12/2018

Justine was absolutely amazing from the first moment I met her til the morning of my wedding! Upon meeting justine I knew she was what I was looking for! Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers! Everyone could not stop talking about them and they adorned my house for two weeks after!

Keara · Married on 05/12/2018

Justine is the perfect florist. She's laid back enough so you don't feel any pressure while picking out your flowers, yet she is extremely talented and is able to build your vision with very little detail while meeting your budget. Whatever your vision is, she will create arrangements better than you imaged. She is incredibly professional, extremely considerate of your budget and very, very talented. I highly recommend her.

Kelly · Married on 05/12/2018

We were extremely happy with our flowers! Justine was a pleasure to work with! We would highly recommend her to anyone!

• Steph

Steph · Married on 04/13/2018

We didn't give Justine too much direction when it came to florals for our wedding day, besides greenery and hops, but she absolutely nailed our vision! She was so easy to work with throughout the process, from our initial meeting where she helped us put names to the styles and types of flowers we were interested in, to when we dropped off 50 beer bottles to be used as centerpieces a few days before the wedding. We loved that she was able to re-use some of the florals from the ceremony in the cocktail hour and reception space. Thanks to Justine, our venue looked the way we had envisioned it all along!

Floral Designs by Justine 33
    Floral Designs by Justine 34
    Floral Designs by Justine 35
    Floral Designs by Justine 36

Michael and TaylorMarie · Married on 03/31/2018

I really loved all of the bouquets, definitely listened to what I wanted/envisioned and brought it to life. Provided good suggestions for alternatives to normal greenery that’s in most arrangements. I loved the silver eculyptus (might not be the exact name)