Floral Designs by Justine Reviews

Floral Designs by Justine 7
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 07/20/2019

Pinterest-worthy flowers

Our flowers were absolutely breathtaking, I was so in love with them! Justine was so sweet and even agreed last minute to a few changes. I loved that they were sourced locally, some flowers Justine even grew in her garden!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Floral Designs by Justine 8
  • Gretchen

Gretchen · Married on 06/01/2019

Her talent is limitless!!

Support the small businesses. It is SO worth it when you get results like these. Eric and I loved the attentiveness and open communication Floral Designs by Justine provided us. She let me give my opinion, but also provided some amazing insight of her own (since I know pretty much nothing about flowers). Eric and I have known Justine for a LONG time, but that is not why we chose her as our florist. Her work speaks for itself.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Floral Designs by Justine 9
    Floral Designs by Justine 10
    Floral Designs by Justine 11
    Floral Designs by Justine 12
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 05/26/2019

Thoughtful, beautiful work!

There were so many highlights to our wedding day, but Justine's floral arrangements truly had me in awe. She listened intently during our planning conversations, took great notes, was consistent in communication and clear with the business side of things, and in the end delivered an amazing product that was above and beyond what I imagined. The flowers Justine chose were unique and stunning, and my guests gushed about the individuality of the arrangements. Justine included a personal momento with my wedding bouquet that helped to keep me grounded in the midst of all the excitement too. Two thumbs up!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Chelsea · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing experience, amazing flowers!

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Justine! From initial emails and phone calls, to countless revisions and sharing pinterest pages, Justine listened to all of my thoughts and helped me make the right changes along the way. She literally took the images out of my head and turned them into a reality for my wedding day. All of the bouquets and decorations were absolutely perfect and beautiful and I couldn't have been happier. Justine is so incredibly easy to work with and really cares about her brides and takes so much pride in what she does, and it really shows! I can only hope that some day I have another event requiring floral designs, just so I can work with her again!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Joel

Joel Weisel · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Floral Arrangements!

We met Justine at a bridal event about a year before our wedding, and were instantly drawn to the detail in her work. We are so grateful that we met her and worked with her, as her creative personality and her attention to detail helped our vision become a reality. Justine was incredibly flexible throughout the process, as we changed our minds several times in regards to what type of florals and centerpieces we wanted. On the day of the wedding, when she showed up with all of the different floral arrangements, she had created true works of art that were better than what we could have imagined. Our guests were amazed by the arrangements, some so much so that they asked for Justine’s contact information for their own future weddings. Her passion for what she does is evident and it comes out in the work that she designs. Thank you so much Justine!!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Floral Designs by Justine 13

Allison · Married on 12/31/2018

Justine is the best!

As a couple that was not that interested in flowers, we can tell you that Justine will go above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need for the wedding day. She helped us come up with a vision for our centerpieces and ensured that our bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were absolutely perfect and within our budget. She came up with the best ideas for us and took into account everything we told her. She spent the time to understand what we were looking for and the flowers were so gorgeous the day of our wedding. Everything looked amazing and was exactly how we had discussed. She helped set up our flowers in the centerpieces and ensured that we had water for the bouquets. We recommend her highly and cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Mallory · Married on 12/01/2018

The best florist/person in the biz!

Justine was absolutely amazing throughout our entire experience. We had our initial meeting about 9 months out (our engagement was a year long). Our proposal came within the week listing exactly what we had spoken about. Justine was extremely knowledgeable. I am not very familiar with specific types of flowers, and just by showing a few pictures Justine knew exactly what we wanted. She brought to life the pictures we showed her, but with her own twist. Our ceremony arch was *to die for*, and she was so generous to stay after the ceremony to use that floral piece to decorate other areas of the venue. We had an 18 (or 20?) foot long centerpiece for our head table that was so unique and beautiful, I couldn’t have dreamt of anything better.

Aside from the initial meeting, the only other communication we had was a few emails adjusting the number of items we wanted. Justine made the long trip to our venue and spent time making it look so perfect. I truly believe that if you let the professionals do their job, they will deliver more than you could imagine or ask for. Justine, you’re so brilliant!!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Floral Designs by Justine 14
    Floral Designs by Justine 15
    Floral Designs by Justine 16

Kaitlin Murphy · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic all around!!

Where do I begin??! Justine was absolutely fantastic to work with. She was extremely responsive to all of my questions and comments. I changed my table design from all round tables to some round tables and a 36 foot head table only a week or so before the big day and Justine was totally accommodating and reassured me she would adjust and make it beautiful. Did she ever!!! The flowers at my wedding were absolutely breathtaking. Guests were blown away by how elegant and natural looking my flowers and greenery were. Justine’s design enhanced and complimented my venue perfectly. She listened to my vision attentively and executed it flawlessly and with such attention to detail (including foraging for Black-Eye Susan pods for my bouquet and including clovers in my husband’s boutonniere- orb were special requests from us). I would recommend Justine to anyone! My flowers were unique, sophisticated, and beautiful and working with Justine was a dream.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/09/2018

Beyond Happy..

Justine is AMAZING. At my first meeting I wasn't really sure what I wanted, and she helped me build my wedding flowers from the bottom up. Justine truly made me feel like she was solely focused on my wedding and blew me away with her talent. On the wedding day, I received everything I wanted and more. The colors and details were amazing. She truly captured my vision even when I wasn't sure what it was. I would recommend her 1000 times over!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Ashley Vinhateiro · Married on 10/21/2018

Incredible Florist!

Justine was incredible to work with. She took my ideas and made them come to life. Her knowledge and love of this field was evident. I continue to get compliments on the floral designs she created up for my wedding. I highly recommend Floral Designs by Justine!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautifully Arranged

Justine did a beautiful job putting together our floral arrangements. We had requested a unique arrangement to be placed within the window sill of our chapel and she worked with us to come up with various ideas to secure them in place. She is sweet and down to earth. I would highly recommend Justine for your floral arrangements!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Lauren Buchta · Married on 10/13/2018

Creative, Flawless Arrangements

Working with Justine was fantastic! She is professional, flexible, and so talented. She really listened to what we wanted for flowers, added her creative touch, and WOWED us with stunning arrangements.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Ali · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent choice!

I was very pleased with how easy Justine made the process for us! I am NOT a flower person and really didn’t know what I wanted, but she was able to utilize our wedding colors and our ideas for how we wanted the wedding to feel in order to create beautiful floral designs in our price range. She is easy to contact and very knowledgeable and responsive. I would recommend her to anyone looking for flowers for any occasion, especially a wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Cailin · Married on 10/05/2018

Justine is so passionate and knowledgeable about flowers! I showed her pictures of what I liked and she made the bouquet I couldn’t have even dreamt of! She stuck within budget and was flexiable when I kept adding and adding things on! I never realized how much of a huge role flowers play in your special day. I was reccomended her by my event designer and she did not disappoint at all!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Floral Designs by Justine 17
    Floral Designs by Justine 18
    Floral Designs by Justine 19

Paige · Married on 10/02/2018

AMAZING! Everything came out so beautiful! Justine is wonderful, very down to earth. Everything came out better than I had imagined

Sent on 10/10/2018

Brianna · Married on 09/22/2018

Justine is absolutely amazing!

Justine is absolutely amazing! She is extremely accommodating and the flowers she arranged for our wedding were gorgeous - the perfect assortment. You will not be disappointed if you choose Floral Designs by Justine for your wedding.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Christen · Married on 09/08/2018

We just got married 9/8/18 and Justine provided stunning flowers for our wedding! She did an amazing job in making our wedding vision come to life! My bouquet was very special, since she was able to add a family touch to it! She was great to work with, reasonably priced and everything came out perfect! I got many compliments on both my bouquet and the flowers throughout the venue! Thank you so much for making our special day perfect!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Linda · Married on 08/25/2018

Justine provided the flowers at the church and Lounsbury House in Ridgefield, CT. The flowers were beautiful and far exceeded my expectations. I got many compliments. The value was also amazing. Justine was easy to work with and so flexible. We had to change the order and she was so accommodating. If you don't want to stress about the flowers, contact Justine!

Sent on 09/07/2018
  • xtine

Christine · Married on 08/18/2018

I'm so grateful to have found Justine. I was really struggling to find a florist who was reliable and enthusiastic. I only Skyped with Justine once and knew that she was my perfect florist. And OMG did she deliver! Her pieces were spectacular--better than I ever could have dreamed. And she did everything right after returning from her own wedding and honeymoon! Justine, you are so talented and sweet. Thank you for helping make our wedding so beautiful. Your flowers were among my favorite things about the entire wedding.

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Floral Designs by Justine 20
    Floral Designs by Justine 21
    Floral Designs by Justine 22
    Floral Designs by Justine 23

Courtney · Married on 08/18/2018

Justine is absolutely wonderful as a person and and as a floral artist. Her love for flowers and making others happy through her designs is very apparent. Her excitement for my wedding day was genuine and outwardly portrayed throughout our discussions in both the planning process and even after the wedding through sharing pictures together. My flowers were beautiful, perfect for me, and even better than I imagined. Sharing the moments of joy when she delivered them before the wedding was one of the best memories. She was patient, receptive, and an excellent listener and communicator. If you haven't already guessed, I highly recommend Justine and plan to continue using her for future events!

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Floral Designs by Justine 24
    Floral Designs by Justine 25

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

Justine is amazing!! She is so knowledgeable, caring, and understood my vision better than I even did. She is extremely flexible, easy to work with, and passionate about her work. And did I mention- TALENTED and ORIGINAL! I cannot recommend her enough & am forever grateful for her being such an important part of our special day. We love you Justine!!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Julie · Married on 06/08/2018

We cannot say enough about Justine's talent & versatility as a floral designer! Her eye for uniqueness, detail and ability to create flowers in varying designs to meet a bride's style are beyond measure. She truly is a gem whose passion for floral design shines through not only in her work but in her wonderful personality as well. She was so easy to work with and perfectly executed every detail in our wedding day flowers!! Having worked at Country Clubs for over 20 years combined, Tim & I have seen a lot of weddings and a lot of flowers by many designers - with 100% confidence we can say Justine is the best we've ever seen!! Follow her on Instagram & Facebook - you will be in for a treat! - - Better yet, book her to do your wedding day flowers!!

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Floral Designs by Justine 26
    Floral Designs by Justine 27
    Floral Designs by Justine 28

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

I am so glad I hired Justine for my big day! She did a fantastic job for both my rehearsal dinner and wedding day and I couldn’t have been happier with my flowers. She listened to my requests and delivered exactly what I envisioned. She’s also super sweet and patient and answered any questions and changes I had throughout the year. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Melanie · Married on 05/26/2018

I can't even begin to describe how awesome Justine is. I gave her almost no direction other than I wanted a lot of greenery for the reception, and I that my colors were mostly light pink with some splashes of burgundy. When she brought the bouquets in I was speechless! The greenery for the reception was perfect; simple and chic which is exactly what I wanted. For the ceremony we asked for some plants that we could also give away as a gift to the host/hostess of the venue. She picked up some beautiful variegated willows for us that were perfect. We also asked for a last minute change to have an archway decorated, and she did an amazing job with little forewarning.

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Floral Designs by Justine 29
    Floral Designs by Justine 30
    Floral Designs by Justine 31
    Floral Designs by Justine 32

Vanessa · Married on 05/19/2018

Justine was a DREAM. I had some ideas about my vision for the day and she took my ideas and made them come to life. Her flowers lasted nearly 2 weeks after our wedding day and some even began to GROW after I put them in water!
    She traveled far to our venue and set everything up based off of our initial meeting and when we walked into the venue I was blown away by how beautiful everything looked. We were suppose to be outside but rain changed our plans. The week of the wedding, Justine and I talked about changing our outdoor ceremony flowers to an indoor arch. She was BEYOND flexible and the arch came out even better than we imagined. Justine will not let you down!

Sent on 06/05/2018