Floral Affair Reviews

Floral Affair 7
  • Kristen

Kristen T · Married on 01/26/2019

Simply Amazing!!

Mary Voigt is a Godsend, such an amazing florist and I absolutely loved working with her!! From the moment we met, it was obvious that she is extremely knowledgeable and experienced, which helped put me at ease from the beginning. When we met to discuss my “vision,” Mary was very generous with her time, she listened, but also shared her insight so she could capture what we wanted for our special day. The flowers and greenery that Mary put together were absolutely stunning- my bridal bouquet, the Maid of Honor bouquet, and the high and low centerpieces were the prettiest I have ever seen! We received so many compliments throughout the evening, as well as after the wedding. With all of the craziness that surrounds a wedding, I never once stressed over my flowers, knowing I was in the best care with Mary. Not to mention, everything was absolutely gorgeous!! Mary delivered beyond my expectations and my husband and I were so happy with the end result. Thank you, Mary XO

Sent on 02/18/2019

Floral Affair's reply:

Kristen thank you for SO much for your incredible and thoughtful review it is truly appreciated! The pleasure was mine in helping you make your vision for your wedding day a reality. The weather cooperated to allow for wonderful photos of you and Wes by the water's edge in the winter! You looked radiant in your dress and white fur rap. SO glad that you loved your flowers..... it all came together for a beautiful wedding celebration! Fondly, Mary
  • pbdurno

p · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing experience!

I had the best experience working with Mary on our wedding flowers! She took the time to discuss my vision and to share her knowledge about which flowers are best for the season, and she completely took the stress off planning. I knew that Mary would do an amazing job but the results were even more beautiful than I imagined! Mary and her team transformed the venue and I couldn’t have been happier with my flowers. She is such a talented artist and I could not imagine anyone else doing my wedding flowers. 💗

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Floral Affair 8
    Floral Affair 9
    Floral Affair 10

Paige,
    Thank you so much for making the time to write such a wonderful review truly appreciated! Looking forward to looking at your gorgeous photos soon! Warmest wishes for a happy, healthy New Year to you and John!
  • katie

katie · Married on 09/29/2018

Mary is the BEST!

Working with Mary made our wedding not only absolutely GORGEOUS, but was such a seamless, stress-free process. There wasn't a single detail missed with Mary - she really knows what she's doing and has a gift of making all of your visions come to life. She knows what you really need to make your event perfect. From the bouquets, to the reception flowers, to the greenery on our accent tables, to the unbelievably decorated arch (that she provided) - everything was exactly as I envisioned and more. I can't thank Mary enough for making our wedding absolutely perfect.

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Floral Affair 15
    Floral Affair 16
    Floral Affair 17

Floral Affair's reply:

Katie.... thank you SO much for your incredible review! You had a wonderful vision for your wedding day and it was my pleasure working with you to make it all happen and what a perfect September day for your wedding! SO looking forward to seeing more of your photos.
    Warm wishes to you and Alex for a Happy Healthy New Year!!

Kathy Weingarten Brides Mom · Married on 09/29/2018

Mary Voigt artist and friend

Mary was an incredible person to work with while planning my daughter’s wedding . I was a novice at planning a wedding and Mary guided me along the way. She kept me with In my budget and created a magical and breathtaking wedding. When I walked through the cocktail hour setting on the way to the wedding ceremony , I started to cry! I couldn’t believe that Mary was able to create my daughter’s vision and did exactly what Katie wanted for this special day . Mary is an incredible florist and artist.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Hi Kathy,
    Thank you SO much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. It was a pleasure working with both you and Katie to make her vision come true... and such a pleasure that you both truly appreciate flowers and the transforming effect they have! SO looking forward to seeing their photos from Annandale photography soon. Warm wishes for a Happy Healthy New Year!

Judith · Married on 09/28/2018

Mary is a careful listener who is able to create bouquets and floral pieces from the dreams of her clients. Her team delivered flowers to venues requested and was on site to adjust bouquets and boutenniers as needed. Super!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Lauren Thomas · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly Recommend!

Mary was absolutely awesome to work with on our wedding flowers! She was extremely knowledgeable, professional and experienced. From our first phone call to our wedding day, Mary’s attention to detail and ability to capture my vision made our wedding flowers more beautiful than I could ever have imagined! Throughout the process, she was always readily available for questions and also was so helpful providing example of arrangements and recommendations. Mary also made our wedding day seamless by arriving right before the ceremony to pin on boutonnieres and flower girls crowns as well as transporting church arrangements back to the venue. It was a pleasure to work with Mary and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Floral Affair 18
    Floral Affair 19
    Floral Affair 20

Floral Affair's reply:

Lauren thank you for your glowing review, SO very appreciated! Just loved the photos you sent, hoping to get them on my website soon. Truly grateful for your willingness to share them.
    You were a pleasure to work with and so glad the timing of your wedding was at the perfect time for my cafe au lait dahlias!!
    Warmest Regards, Mary

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Our Wedding Day Flowers

The flowers on our wedding day were absolutely amazing! Mary is so talented, professional, kind and easy to work with. She went above and beyond to make our day so special. Everything was just perfect. We would recommend her 100%.

Sent on 02/14/2019

Floral Affair's reply:

Jessica I am SO glad you and John were so pleased with your flowers! I enjoyed working with you both and loved that he was as involved as you in planning the vision for your special day to celebrate with family and friends! The weather was perfect for your seaside wedding. I look forward to being in touch with your photographer to see your beautiful photos. Thank you for your wonderful review. Warm wishes to you both for a lifetime of incredible memories to be made!

Jasmin Preston · Married on 09/01/2018

Stunning! Beautiful! Amazing!

5 out of 5 Stars for Mary because that's all we are allowed to give. She couldn't have been more helpful along the whole journey, not just with the flowers but the entire day. Standing at the alter, my husband and I even said "WOW look at those flowers" and that was just for the Church let a lone the venue. Highly recommend, and look forward to working with her again for future events. Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Floral Affair 25
    Floral Affair 26

Jenna · Married on 08/18/2018

Beyond Stunning!

Mary is thoughtful and passionate about what she does. She is detail-oriented and made sure that the flowers had exactly the feel and color palette I was going for. The bouquets exceeded my highest expectations. Mary was also a calming force on the most important day of my life. I would recommend Mary to anyone. She's the epitome of professional and creative and her product is flawless!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Floral Affair 27

Floral Affair's reply:

Jenna.... truly appreciate your wonderful review! I just loved your color palette and Caitlin Page's photos captured all the beauty of your wedding day!! Thank you for sharing your photos, looking forward to adding them to my website and portfolio.
    Warm wishes to you and Eric for a lifetime of incredible memories to be made! Fondly, Mary

nicole · Married on 06/29/2018

Wow! Mary is AMAZING. Her work is stunning and she is so easy to work with. She is super detail oriented and meticulous. I had a vague vision for what I wanted the flowers to look like at my wedding and left most of the creativity up to Mary and her team and she blew us out of the water with the flowers that day! I would highly recommend Floral Affair to anyone in the area getting married!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Priya · Married on 05/05/2018

Mary was an amazing florist! My husband and I walked into her studio with a price point and vision in mind and Mary worked tirelessly to make both of those things work. I always had pictures of what I wanted, but not a strong opinion and Mary was able to walk us through the flowers and types of arrangements that would compliment our vision and venue the best. The flowers were beautiful, elegant, and stylish. She also constructed a chuppah for us on site of the venue that was just magnificent. I only met with Mary in person once or twice, but she was always available for phone calls, emails, and questions. She and the work she does are so lovely - you couldn't ask for a better florist.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Hi Priya,
    Thank you SO much for your wonderful review! It was truly a pleasure working with you and Igor.... helping to make your Wedding Day even more beautiful!!
    I would LOVE to see your wedding photos when they are available, I will be in touch.
    Fondly,

Tiffany · Married on 04/14/2018

We had a wonderful experience working with Mary and her team! Her breadth of knowledge is amazing; her vision for creating arrangements is stunning. And each bouquet, each boutonniere was so special-- the attention to detail was lovely at every level. Her team was at the venue right before the ceremony to help us pin boutonnieres and to offer bouquet tips, and we are thankful for their dedication. We have received so many compliments, even from work colleagues who only saw photos but want to recreate our table arrangements! Mary was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her in a heartbeat, she and her team helped make our day even more special!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Floral Affair's reply:

Tiffany..... Thank you SO much for your wonderful review, truly appreciated!
    You were a pleasure to work with. Spring is my favorite flower season and just loved the double white tulips we used for your bouquets and centerpieces along with freesia with it's lovely fragrance and lilies one of your flower favorites!
    So pleased that you LOVED your flowers!
    Very Best,

Sharon · Married on 10/08/2017

Mary was a delight to work with and her arrangements were absolutely breathtaking. She was an essential part of making my wedding day such a great success!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Gina · Married on 09/09/2017

Without hesitation, you should book Floral Affair. Don’t even waste one more minute shopping around elsewhere. Mary is an absolute dream to work with and she will bring your vision (no matter what it is & no matter the budget) to life with ease. She is professional, profoundly knowledgeable, responsive, accommodating and very kind. When I was handed my bridal bouquet for the first time, I was literally brought to tears of joy. Mary’s work exceeded my expectations in every possible way and each flower arrangement took my breath away. It’s months later and my guests are still talking about how beautiful they were. Mary will not disappoint! ~Gina

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Floral Affair 28

Susan · Married on 08/12/2017

Mary was amazing., accommodating every idea and desire including growing us a specific dahlia for our wedding cake. Exactly like the picture I gave her. Mary thank you for making our best day so beautiful. And giving me my dream wedding cake!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Floral Affair 29

Joni · Married on 07/08/2017

My daughter and I were exceedingly pleased with all the flowers for her wedding. Mary's expertise in her knowledge of flowers and color schemes was evident in the bouquets and arraignments. They were exactly what my daughter had wanted for her special day. Mary kept in constant contact with my daughter to make sure she was pleased with every detail of the wedding flowers. I also want to commend Mary for her attention to the wedding day. She and her staff greeted us at the church to distrbute the bouquets and boutenieres. After the ceremony she made sure that there were containers on the party bus to hold the bouquets to keep them fresh. She also brought the church decorative flowers to the reception to be utilized again. And to top the night off, she came back to at end of the reception to help distribute the table arraignments. My daughter's wedding was perfect and Mary was a huge part of that perfection. I would highly recommend Floral Affair!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/08/2017

From the moment I started working with Mary I knew we had made the right choice. Mary spent a significant amount of time working with me to understand the vision I was looking for. She is an expert in flowers and was extremely professional, efficient and patient throughout the entire process. Mary's work exceeded my expectations and when I saw my bouquets and arrangements on my wedding day they took my breath away. The flowers made the whole wedding and we received numerous compliments on all of the arrangements. Throughout the wedding day Mary and her team refreshed the water on the bouquets and transported arrangements from the ceremony to the venue. She did all that she could to make sure the flowers would last the entire hot summer day and sure enough by the end of the night they still looked perfect. We even used the arrangements the next day for breakfast and they still looked as fresh as ever. I cannot thank Mary enough for all of her effort in helping to make my dream wedding come true.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Megan · Married on 06/17/2017

From our initial meeting to the day of, Mary was incredible. Admittedly, I do not know a lot about flowers, but with my short description of something pink, soft and "fluffy" - she started showing me photos of past weddings she's worked on and very quickly we found flowers that corresponded with my vision. I was in awe of how pretty everything looked the day of - so happy with how everything turned out :-)

Sent on 07/06/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2017

We highly recommend Floral Affair for your wedding flowers! We met with Mary and told her what we wanted and she made our wedding a reality. The flowers were absolutely stunning. She is very talented. Mary is very professional and kind. She was a pleasure to work with. Thank you Mary for making our wedding look beautiful!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Sydney · Married on 05/20/2017

Hi Mary,

Thank you for doing such an amazing job at our wedding! You exceeded our expectations in every way. Everything was spectacular including the flowers at the outside beach ceremony, my bouquet, and my table centerpieces. Everything was exactly as I had envisioned it. My bouquet was stunning and I received so many compliments on it. And when we walked into the ball room the flowers were arranged so perfectly. The tables looked soft and romantic with your floating candles and the flower table centerpieces were beautiful! I could go on and on about all the little details and smaller tables that looked beautiful because of your flowers at attention to detail.

Honestly, picking out flowers and trying to communicate my vision of what I wanted the outcome to look like was a little stressful as I knew nothing about flowers or centerpieces when we started. But to see the outcome and how high end it looked made me so happy we made the right decision in choosing you. I can't thank you enough for making our day so perfect and special!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Robyn · Married on 05/06/2017

Mary is incredibly talented and has great creative vision! She had so many wonderful suggestions and the end product was beautiful. She is very responsive and organized. We sincerely enjoyed working with her.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Floral Affair's reply:

Thank you Robyn for your wonderful review!
    Warm Regards, Mary

Lauren · Married on 04/30/2017

Mary was absolutely wonderful! From the moment of our first meeting up until the night of our wedding, Mary was phenomenal. She made sure every detail was exactly how I had pictured them. She even went above what she was asked and offered to set up my decorations for the ceremony and I didn't even use any flowers! I can not thank her enough.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Floral Affair's reply:

A pleasure for us to work with you too... Thank you so much for your review!

Shannon · Married on 12/03/2016

Mary is wonderful: easy to work with, very reliable and responsive, very pleasant, and knows her stuff. You will not be disappointed if you book Floral Affair! We booked Mary to do the flowers for our wedding in Dec 2016 and could not be happier with how everything turned out. She was able to offer options for what we were looking for within our budget, and then she made it happen and did an absolutely beautiful job. She is very reliable and professional, and I can honestly say that we had zero flower/centerpiece-related stress on the wedding day! She took care of everything she said she would, and our flowers were just absolutely gorgeous. Thank you, Mary!!!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Christine · Married on 09/17/2016

Mary did an amazing job for my wedding flowers. She was a pleasure to work with and really takes the time to understand your vision and also helps you stay within your budget. I showed up to my reception and was amazed at how she put it all together--she went above and beyond. She really takes care of everything and I felt very at ease leaving things in her hands. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Gina · Married on 07/16/2016

I can't say enough great things about Mary at Floral Affair! Our wedding flowers were the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen. She went above and beyond to make everything perfect. To make things even better, she was so easy to get in touch with. Thank you for making our wedding day beautiful!!

Sent on 09/20/2016