Florafost Photography Reviews

17 | Houston, TX

17 Reviews for Florafost Photography

• Jamee

Jamee Milligan · Getting married on 02/06/2024

Easy going, gave directions very well.

I am unable to anything bad to say, My little girl had fun working with Karrie. We will definitely be taking photos with her again.

Rachelle Parnell · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Love Karrie and her work!

Karrie was great with our senior! She ran around a pasture to catch the exact images we wanted. She captured his personality perfectly. We love her work!

Kahlin Postoak · Getting married on 03/01/2021

Florafost photography is amazing!

Karrie with Florafost is truly amazing at what she does. I personally can be camera shy and she was great at helping me feel confident in poses and she offered advice and funny saying to help us loosen up. Karrie did better than I could of ever asked for on my bridals and wedding photos. She will be my first call for any professional pictures needs!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Callie

Callie Kociuba · Married on 02/09/2020

FloraFost Photography is amazing at capturing the perfect moments in a picture!

Karrie is amazing at capturing the perfect moments in a picture. I am so impressed by the quality and editing of her pictures. She can capture a photo and have a romantic and dark feel to it or a light and elegant look to it. I can't imagine anyone else doing pictures for our wedding other than Karrie! She is also very timely in getting photos returned to us and also has options for save the dates.

• Drew

Drew Hightower · Married on 08/05/2019

Considering she took pictures of me I'd say an overall Masterpiece

Getting my corporate headshots with Karrie was a breeze. She made me feel very comfortable, and the entire time kept great conversation as we moved through the session. I would highly recommend her for any type of photography moving forward in the future. Karrie is hands down one of the better photographers in the business today.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Christy Wheat · Married on 05/31/2019

High School Sr pics

Amazing job!! Always willing to go wherever I want her to and always on board with any suggestion. Very talented young lady and very pleasant to work. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Walton · Married on 05/26/2019

Engagement, Bridal, Boudoir, and Wedding Photography

Karrie is absolutely amazing. I can’t put into words how professional, kind, and attentive to detail she is. I can’t imagine going through any other photography company. She made every experience magical (even for my honey). If you want the best experience, FloraFost is the way to go’n

Dede Wolken Walton · Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect and Professional

Karrie made this experience for my daughter and her new husband so fun and easy! Karrie was amazing and is beautiful inside and out! She’s special and a special blessing!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Gobert · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing photographer

Karrie has been apart of every big event in my life and I have been more than pleased with every image she has taken! Thank you for being AWESOME!

Juanita · Married on 04/21/2019

Juanita Booze

Awesome work! Will use again!

Emily Armstrong · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing photographer!!!!!

Florafost was a dream! As I am self conscious, I was not particularly excited to take pictures. While working with Karrie I felt a weight lifted. She has a way of making you feel beautiful and comfortable the second you step in front of the camera! Karrie doesn’t demand fake poses like I’ve had in the past; she captures real life love and family. She also had a few fun games/prompts for us to act out which really got the atmosphere relaxed and filled with laughter. We ended up taking pictures that will last a life time that are now filled with amazing memories we can reminisce on. I cannot wait to use FloraFost for another shoot!

Penny Mccullough · Married on 04/05/2019

Awesome!!!!!

She was so professional. Her pictures are so beautiful!

Tanya Crawford · Married on 03/30/2019

Great to work with

Great to work with, scheduled a second session when she realized the weather was hindering our photo shoot.

Katie · Married on 02/23/2019

Looooove karrie.

Karrie is absolutely INCREDIBLE and I'm so happy we've hired her for our wedding photography! We just got our engagement photos back and they're absolutely stunning. Karrie is not only a talented photographer, but she's super sweet and friendly, which makes it so much easier when taking photos. My fiance even had fun at the shoot and appreciated how comfortable he felt- and he's not one to want to take photos. I cannot recommend Florafost enough, Karrie is amazing and you'll be so happy you hired her!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Dayna

Dayna Dworak · Married on 11/11/2018

Photography

Karrie Bennett is SO talented!!!! Thank you so much for capturing our wedding day !!! My coordinator was so impressed with you contacting her for questions and updates, and visiting the venue for shot spots! You are very patient with my 3 year old niece and knew exactly what games to play with her, to get the photos! Your constant communication and interaction with us is so natural and friendly, I felt totally confident (even after tequila shots lol) that we will have every photo from the way we see it through our eyes!

The creativity, direction, angles, detail, poses, for every perfect shot turned into exactly what we imagined!!!! I am SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! We have a photographer for life!!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Devinn

Devinn Summers · Married on 09/08/2018

Florafost photography is the best!

Karrie always does an amazing job every single time! We have used her for engagement pictures, bridal, wedding, maternity, and newborn. She has our sneak peeks ready in no time, sometimes even the same day of the session! She is so passionate about her work and always has the best photo ideas for our family! We will ALWAYS choose Florafost Photography, she is simply the BEST!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Cutler · Married on 03/17/2018

4.2

Excellent photography!

Karrie did my wedding and the quality of the photos were great. She’s wonderful, she showed up on time she was literally willing to do whatever it took to get “the shot” I would recommend her to anyone and highly recommend if you’re looking for someone to go with, go with karrie! She won’t disappoint.