Flora & Vine Reviews

16 | Dallas, TX

16 Reviews for Flora & Vine

Esmeralda A. 路 Married on 10/22/2020

My favorite Florist

I am so happy I found a florist that makes such amazing arrangements. Every floral arrangement I have purchased has been unique, creative and beautiful. Thank you Flora and Vine for always creating the perfect gifts.

Kelsey G. 路 Married on 06/21/2020

My flower bouquet came out simply gorgeous, exactly how I wanted it 馃槏

10/10, would order flowers again 馃挄

• Johanna

Johanna B. 路 Married on 01/21/2020

Love Flora and Vine

I have gotten florals from Maggie several times and each time she has exceeded my expectations! The bouquets along with the quality of the florals have been exceptional. Will be ordering from her again and again and again :)

Samantha B. 路 Married on 01/16/2020

Best florist!

Flora & Vine is simply amazing. I send Maggie inspiration photos and she made my dream come true! She did my wedding bouquet and boutonni猫res and they were flawless! Super responsive and professional and worth every Penny!

Samantha B. 路 Married on 01/16/2020

Best florist!

Jasmine L. 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Dream Bouquet

Working with Maggie was an absolute dream! Hands down the best decision I made. She helped my vision become a reality. When we spoke over the details she was so attentive to all the details of the wedding. It felt as if I was having a conversation with an old friend. I wouldn鈥檛 have it any other way. Thank you so much Maggie 鈾ワ笍

• Chelsie

Chelsie A. 路 Married on 10/27/2019

Excellent service!

I would highly recommend! She was so patient with me and talked me through all of my choices! She made sure I had everything I needed and was very easy to work with!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Ana L. 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing!!!

Maggie was an absolute delight to work with. She accommodated me one month before our wedding and gave us everything we wanted at a very reasonable price. I was out of state and she was very easy to communicate with. She was constantly keeping me updated and I could not be happier.

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • April

April W. 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Maggie made our flowers look so crisp and classic, which was exactly what I wanted. Everything looked absolutely beautiful and the flowers were so fresh. I would definitely recommend her because she listens, gives great advice, and is super helpful on the wedding day!!!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Lauryn C. 路 Married on 12/23/2018

My flowers were gorgeous!

Maggie did such an amazing job on my bouquet & my bridesmaids bouquets! They were so unique & jawdropping. I got so many compliments & still do! All of our flowers even lasted for a full month after my wedding day! Also, Maggie did my flowers with another wedding that Flora & Vine had the day before mine. I would recommend her to any bride that wants her flowers just the way she would imagine them. You don鈥檛 have to worry about a thing, she鈥檚 on top of everything. You can trust & count on her always to make your day even more perfect. 馃挍

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Mikayla

Mikayla J. 路 Married on 12/22/2018

My wedding was perfect!

I had so many arrangments prepared for my wedding, and every single one was exactly like what I imagined. I can show her a photo and she brings it to life! My wedding was perfect with all the floral touches, including the small ones like a rose for the mother of bride and mother of groom.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Antionette 路 Married on 06/30/2018

Maggie was wonderful. She came in at the last minute and saved the day. My son鈥檚 wedding was three days away and the florist we were going to use was sick and wasn鈥檛 able to do the flowers. Not only did Maggie step in at the last minute she also assured us that everything鈥檚 gonna be OK. She was very professional and her work was gorgeous. We were very pleased.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kristi 路 Married on 01/27/2018

Maggie gave me my dream wedding bouquet! When I saw it I cried. I knew I wanted succulents. How do you use succulents in a floral arrangement? I had no idea! Maggie made it look easy, yet classy and beautiful. I'll be forever grateful. I still get compliments on my bouquet. If you're not using Flora & Vine, then you just don't know.

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Crystal

Crystal 路 Married on 09/30/2017

Maggie is awesome!

Maggie was awesome and listened to what I wanted even though I wasn鈥檛 even entirely sure of what I wanted. I just told her pretty and white centerpieces and when I saw them I wanted to cry. She is great to work with and really listens to what her clients want!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Tinamarie

Tinamarie 路 Married on 06/20/2015

Outstanding!!!

I had a last-minute request and Maggie went above and beyond, a pure perfectionist at heart and it shows!! Plus a beautiful eye for arrangements. My florist for life!

Caitlin 路 Married on 05/30/2015

I really appreciated that she works with whatever budget you have, very satisfied with her work.

Sent on 09/25/2018