Flip'n Sweet Flip Books Reviews

24 | Chicago, IL

24 Reviews for Flip'n Sweet Flip Books

Shaheen L · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing from start to finish!

Flip'n Sweet was the easiest vendor to work with for my wedding. Ken was super responsive from the very start and so helpful. His team did great on our flip book cover too. On the wedding night, which we had a little less than 300 people at, he was so professional and nice. There was rarely ever a line because the service was so fast. He kept the books my husband and I made to the side and personally gave it to us before we left for the night. It has been a month since the wedding, and none of my guests go talking about the wedding without mentioning how much they loved our flip books. WELL and EASY deserved 5 stars and most highly recommended! Thanks so much to Ken and his team, I'm extremely happy we decided to use you all! :)

Sent on 01/16/2019

Flip'n Sweet Flip Books's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Shaheen, it was our pleasure! We wish you and Amit nothing but the best on the start of your new journey as husband and wife!

Megan · Married on 10/06/2017

Was a big hit at my wedding , eveyone loved it !

Karyn · Married on 09/29/2017

I am blown away at how amazing Flip’n Sweet was for our wedding! We got countless compliments from family, friends and even our photography company! If you’re looking for something more special than a photo booth then this is for you!! I seriously cannot say enough good things about Ken and his team. It was such a hit at our wedding!! Thank you Ken!!

Hector · Married on 09/23/2017

They were fantastic at our wedding in Mathis, TX, on time and very efficient getting the flip books printed. I highly recommend Flip n Sweet!

Jenny · Married on 09/09/2017

Planning a wedding is not easy. There were a lot of vendors that did not help and became more of a headache. Not flip n sweet! They were on top of it at all times so I didn't have to be. My guests loved my flip book save the dates and had a blast at the wedding making their own! This was a fantastic way to capture memories and the staff was outstanding!

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Flip'n Sweet Flip books was a hit at our wedding! Everybody enjoyed dancing in the booth and then seeing their dance transpire in the flip book. Would highly recommend for a photo booth at any event!

Tanya · Married on 08/12/2017

Working with Flip'n Sweet Books was a great experience. They were very responsive and helpful with any questions I had. The people who showed up to do the Flipbooks at my wedding had an awesome vibe and made everything go smoothly. My guests loved the Flipbooks and the experience and so did I!

Toni · Married on 07/09/2017

My sister use this company for her grand daughter's first birthday. Then we got them for our wedding. Everybody enjoyed the photo books. We love it very much and it's a unique way to have a souvenir for everybody. We will definitely recommend this company.

kari · Married on 07/08/2017

This was a total highlight of our wedding reception, Thank you for helping to provide such amazing memories for me and my guests.

Melissa · Married on 05/28/2017

We booked Flip'n Sweet flipbooks for our wedding on 5/28/17 at Starved Rock Lodge. They sent two attendants who were great! They were set up early and on time, so we had no issues there. They were friendly and did fast work! We worked with the owner Ken prior to our wedding to design our flipbook cover and to give us a one of a kind experience. I only had a few interactions with Ken, because nothing more was needed, he had everything under control and ready for our wedding. We loved the flipbooks, they turned out so wonderful and we received a lot of compliments from our guests on the uniqueness. We chose to use our flipbooks as our favors as well, but that was just our choice. I can't recommend Flip'n Sweet enough for any event you may be having that needs a little something extra!

Jodi · Married on 10/01/2016

Ken and his flip book team were amazing!! Prompt with responses to questions and the guests at our wedding had such a great time!! I would highly recommend using this company :)

Jasmine · Married on 09/05/2016

If you absolutely want to wow your guest, this is definitely a must investment! Our guest were very pleased with the booth and we couldn't stop watching the videos over and over! It was a blast!

Grace · Married on 09/03/2016

Book them! My fiance and I didn't want to do a photobooth since we had seen that SO many times at other weddings, but we still wanted our guests to have a fun take-away. Flip'n Sweet Flip Books was the perfect solution. Ken was over the top helpful- responded to all my emails extremely quickly, answered all of my questions thoroughly, was extremely flexible (which you don't see often with wedding vendors!) and just provided impeccable customer service overall. Our reception was from 6-11pm (120 people) and we had the flip book station open for 2 hours after dinner- people loved it! I got the little video clips from Ken shortly after the wedding and was surprised to see that there were only 48 flip books made. I think some people didn't realize what it was- in retrospect we should have just had the DJ make an announcement about it. Ken grabbed my husband and I when they got set up and before they started to break down to make sure we got a chance to use it. We now have two different flip books that I will absolutely cherish forever :)

BRETT · Married on 08/06/2016

Ken was extremely helpful and responsive before, during, and after our wedding. The value Flip'n Sweet brings is unmatched. We would recommend them to others and we would book them again!

Andrea · Married on 12/05/2015

What a fun and creative idea! And such a hit with the whole party! Definitely hope to use them again in the future!

Christina · Married on 10/03/2015

Ken and his team at Flip'n Sweet were nothing short of Flip'n Sweet! He answered all of my questions in a polite and timely manner, and was able to produce a custom banner for our event in record time. Not only was working with him leading up to the event a pleasure, but his onsite team was just as fabulous! Our guests could not have been more thrilled to have these guys at our event. I would highly recommend Flip'n Sweet for your next event. You and your guests are sure to be impressed.

meg · Married on 09/25/2015

Ken at Flip'n Sweet was amazing to work with! He was very easy to work with and he really cared about explaining about what his company offered instead of just sending you a contract and being like see you day of! He was in constant communication with us making sure we were ready and made sure everything was ready to go! Our guests loved the flip book and many of them had never seen it before. After the event, of course people contacted me and were like can we get more copies because we only got one for our group of our books or we lost our books at the reception. And of course Ken came thru! He is printing extra of books we need and sending them. Seriously an amazing company and an amazing product and experience! Multiple guests have asked me about who we used and were interested in having them at various events they host.

Derek · Married on 08/29/2014

Amazing final product and top of the line service! Would hire again/reccomend in a heartbeat, as it was a MAJOR hit for our wedding guests!

Samantha · Married on 08/23/2014

We had Flip'n Sweet at our wedding last year and everyone thought it was amazing. All of our guests went home with multiple books. I had asked Ken if it was possible to purchase every book made at the end of the night- this was defiantly worth every penny. I leave the books out in decorative box in my living room and everyone love to flip through all the memories from our wedding. Service was awesome. Ken and his assistant were very professional and outgoing. Would love to use them again sometime for another event.

Margaret · Married on 10/27/2013

So many of our wedding guests loved our Flip'n Sweet Flip Books! One guest said it was so cute and that she wished she had it for her wedding. Our flip book fit with our theme which made it meaningful and fun. The staff was also great to work with and responded to our emails quickly. Cool touch for any event!

Jared · Married on 09/02/2017

Everything was great. I was super impressed how quick the company was to respond to last minute concerns. Obviously, this is a huge asset to the company. It took away the stress and concern on our special day.

mindy · Married on 06/23/2017

Our guests loved this! We did this in lieu of wedding favors and everyone had so much fun with it.

Maria · Married on 06/16/2017

This was a really fun alternative to a photo booth at our wedding! If you are looking for something a little different that your guests will likely not have heard of, Flip'n Sweet is a great option!

0.4
      0.5

I was so excited to use FLIP’N SWEET Flip book for my wedding and really talked them up to my friends and family. Up to the big day they were professional, on the day of and after not so much. They showed up late to set up, had “software” issues for 3 hours and 15 of a 4 hour booking (which means it wasn’t working for the whole wedding), their props where horrible (Sweaty & Sticky), and they argued with my wedding coordinator about everything. When we asked for a full refund in email they said of course I would receive a check, then changed their minds and only gave back half on a credit card. Overall would not suggest the uses of FLIP’N SWEET Flip book, as they are not reliably.

Sent on 02/19/2016

Flip'n Sweet Flip Books's reply:

The setup time was agreed upon by your wedding coordinator. My staff is trained and are very non-confrontational when it comes to dealing with our clients. I am sorry there were technology issues during your event which is why you were so upset, but we were live for 2 hours out of the 4 which is why you received half of your money back. Your refund was issued electronically immediately after we found out you had not received your check. We did not "change our mind" as you stated and would like to apologize again for our software issues. We feel the refund you received was fair for the service we provided. Currently we have back ups for every piece of equipment so this cannot happen again.