Chicago, IL 60659 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Flip'n Sweet Flip Books

WATCH OUR FLIP BOOK VIDEO BELOW!!

Follow Flip'n Sweet Flip Books on

chicago flip book wedding2

• Videos 1

24 Reviews for Flip'n Sweet Flip Books

Shaheen L · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing from start to finish!

Flip'n Sweet was the easiest vendor to work with for my wedding. Ken was super responsive from the very start and so helpful. His team did great on our flip book cover too. On the wedding night, which we had a little less than 300 people at, he was so professional and nice. There was rarely ever a line because the service was so fast. He kept the books my husband and I made to the side and personally gave it to us before we left for the night. It has been a month since the wedding, and none of my guests go talking about the wedding without mentioning how much they loved our flip books. WELL and EASY deserved 5 stars and most highly recommended! Thanks so much to Ken and his team, I'm extremely happy we decided to use you all! :)

Sent on 01/16/2019

Flip'n Sweet Flip Books's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Shaheen, it was our pleasure! We wish you and Amit nothing but the best on the start of your new journey as husband and wife!

Megan · Married on 10/06/2017

Was a big hit at my wedding , eveyone loved it !

Karyn · Married on 09/29/2017

I am blown away at how amazing Flip’n Sweet was for our wedding! We got countless compliments from family, friends and even our photography company! If you’re looking for something more special than a photo booth then this is for you!! I seriously cannot say enough good things about Ken and his team. It was such a hit at our wedding!! Thank you Ken!!

Award

Flip'n Sweet Flip Books FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Flip Book