Flightless Bird Photography Reviews

Flightless Bird Photography 6
Flightless Bird Photography 7

Catherine · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Truly Amazing

Picking Chelsey to be my Photographer for our wedding was the best choice I’ve made! She was super helpful in planning the flow of the evening and walking me through what to expect and when. She helped me decide how many hours I’d need and what shots would be perfect for my taste. Her editing style has so much mood and emotion to it, you can feel the love and time she spent truly capturing your day. My husband at the time didn’t understand the importantce of a great photographer until she arrived. Afterwards he stated “she was always around capturing the moments I’d find myself thinking if only I had a camera!” My album definitely did not disappoint! Her price range are perfect and she truly has a package for everyone! You will not be disappointed if you choose flightless bird photography!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Flightless Bird Photography 8
    Flightless Bird Photography 9
    Flightless Bird Photography 10

Flightless Bird Photography's reply:

Working with you was a dream! I love that you two love your pictures. Being part of your day was so special.

Allie · Getting married on 12/21/2019

Amazing photograph duo!

Chelsea and Steven went above and beyond our expectations on our wedding day.. From making us feel completely comfortable like friends instead of it being like a job for them, to helping us get things set up perfectly, and working around our wild kiddos.. our day wouldn’t have been the same without their awesome skills! 10/10 recommend

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Flightless Bird Photography 11
    Flightless Bird Photography 12

Flightless Bird Photography's reply:

You are so kind! Working with you was a dream. You have such a beautiful family, and being there to witness and photograph your day was PERFECT.
  • Christin

Christin Hutchinson · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely fantastic

5 stars is not enough for Chelsea and Steven. I highly recommend Flightless Bird Photography. They are an incredible team. Very personable, friendly, professional, easy to work with, and take amazing photos!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Flightless Bird Photography 13
    Flightless Bird Photography 14

Flightless Bird Photography's reply:

You are THE BEST. Thank you for such a sweet review. We loved being part of your day and can't wait to hopefully work with you for family sessions in the future!

Jeremy Borrelli · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly recommend this team!

Chelsea and Steven make for one amazing team! My wife and I were planning our wedding ourselves and Chelsea made it easy for us by providing us with a detailed questionnaire that made the day-of photos much easier. Prior to the wedding, we met with her and she was so quick to respond and answered all of our questions and eased any anxiety we had about the whole process. On the day of, Chelsea handled the bride and bridesmaids and Steven took care of the guys. The photos were all absolutely incredible. Their creativity and fun personalities made the whole experience wonderful. I can't recommend this amazing team enough! We will definitely use them again for any photography in the future!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Michael Angel · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Chelsea and her husband Steven were amazing! We used them for our engagement, bridal and wedding pictures. Their work is incredible from finding just the perfect shot all the way to her incredible editing. What I think really sets them apart though is there personalities, by the end of our reception I felt like the were friends we invited to our wedding rather then photographers. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Flightless Bird Photography 15
    Flightless Bird Photography 16

Flightless Bird Photography's reply:

Nicole! Thank you so much for the sweet words! We so enjoyed being part of your wedding and can't wait to see you soon! :)

Sabrina · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing crew!

Chelsea and Steven were such a pleasure to work with! They are extremely flexible, organized, fun, and talented! We loved having them at our wedding and celebrating with us and feel as though we are reliving each part of our special day whenever we scroll through our photos. The prices are fair for what you receive and you will have all of your friends wanting to work with her when the big day is over! I highly recommend Flightless Bird Photography!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Flightless Bird Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words about our work and for being so amazing to work with! We just love you.
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 12/15/2018

Fantastic Photog And So Sweet!

We're all absolutely in love with the photos Chelsea took of our wedding. She's professional but also so creative and fun to be around. Our portraits turned out beautifully because of her! She's a fantastic photographer and so sweet to work with; she answered all of our questions and emails quickly and left no doubts that we had picked the right person for our wedding day. Also, the turn around on our pictures was so fast!
    We cannot recommend Flightless Bird enough!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Flightless Bird Photography 17

Flightless Bird Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Dana! You're giving me all the feels! It was such an honor to work with you. I hope you two are enjoying newlywed life!

Marie · Married on 10/13/2018

I wanted my photographs to tell a story

For our wedding, Mark and I really wanted our photos to tell a story! We wanted to capture the days events mixed with the people involved in our big day. Chelsea and her husband did EXACTLY that for us! Our photos are SPECTACULAR! They are gorgeous and exactly what we envisioned...probably better! We had an odd request when we asked that they capture lots of photos of all 150 of our guests, including one big group photo!! They delivered, and my friends and family LOVE the fact that their smiling faces and enthusiastic support were captured throughout our wedding day. Chelsea is a lovely person to work with: she doesn't just care about getting the job done. She cares about the quality of her product and the couple in the product ;) Truly amazing work for Mark and I to reminisce on for the rest of our happily ever after. THANK YOU CHELSEA AND STEVEN!!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Charles · Married on 08/11/2018

Highly recommended!

Chelsea impressed us with her professionalism, suggestions, flexibility, and responsiveness. We are very pleased!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Megan · Married on 08/04/2018

Flightless Bird Photography

Flightless Bird Photography was amazing! She is so organized and helpful. My wedding day photos were absolutely perfect and captured the day so well. I would 100% recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Ella · Married on 01/20/2018

Chelsea was absolutely amazing. She made the experience so easy and enjoyable. I would reccomend her a million times without hesitation!

Sent on 03/19/2018
    Flightless Bird Photography 18
    Flightless Bird Photography 19
    Flightless Bird Photography 20
    Flightless Bird Photography 21
    Flightless Bird Photography 22

Flightless Bird Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and for letting me be part of such a beautiful wedding! :)

Tara · Married on 07/18/2017

Chelsea was amazing to work with!!! look forward to having her do future family photos.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Chelsea · Married on 05/20/2017

Chelsea was a great photographer for our wedding! The photos turned out beautifully, they really caught our personalities and the joy of the day. We asked for lots of candid photos and a less posed look and she did a great job. Chelsea was so sweet and easy to work with, very on top of everything leading up to and on the day of. We are so thankful to have such beautiful photos to document our wedding and highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/14/2017

Before you look anywhere else, do yourself a favor and hire Chelsea. I couldn't have asked for a better experience then Chelsea gave us for our wedding. Honestly the sweetest and most talented person. She made the planning process easy in answering all my questions leading up to the event. Day of, she was fabulous and had so many ideas for locations and poses for us, she made us feel so relaxed and made the whole thing easy. Not to mention she took everything in stride when I tossed ideas out at her. We had a small wedding (43 people) and every single one of them commented to me how much they liked her. Stop looking and stressing and book Chelsea.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Flightless Bird Photography's reply:

This review is so sweet. I had a blast at your wedding. You two were absolutely wonderful to work with. Thank you!

Courtney · Married on 04/29/2017

I recently got married and used Chelsea for our photographer and it was truly one of our best wedding decisions! She did our engagements, bridal, and wedding and never ceased to amaze. We always had great pictures and received them promptly. Chelsea is truly skilled at what she does and you can't go wrong with having her photograph for you!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Chloe · Married on 04/01/2017

Chelsea was such a great find! She was prompt, professional, and friendly. I can not say enough good things about her photos!! Truly everything we wanted and more!!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Erin · Married on 10/29/2016

Chelsea did a great job of photographing our wedding. She was punctual, professional, and helpful from day one. She was always quick to address any concerns we had. She worked flawlessly with other vendors and helped to create a really great day. We were very impressed with the pictures she took. She really captured all of the moments that were extra special to us. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Flightless Bird Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! Your kind words mean so much to me. Your wedding was one of the most beautiful I've ever been part of, and I loved working with you two.
  • Breana

Breana · Married on 06/11/2016

I could not say enough great things about Chelsea with Flightless Bird Photography! She was amazing! Everyone loved her. She always answered my 1000 questions. We could not have picked a better photographer! She offered great suggestions every time our engagement pictures got rained out and was always so sweet!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Alysha · Married on 05/13/2016

Chelsea is an amazing photographer and takes pride in her artwork. She will go the extra mile for you everytime!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Julie · Married on 02/20/2016

We really enjoyed having Chelsea capture our wedding photos. She was super simple to work with and flexible with what we wanted our wedding day to be like. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/29/2015

Chelsea does a fantastic job. She is professional and easy to work with and her photos are gorgeous. We lived our engagement session and cannot wait until our wedding day!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Kalon · Married on 05/16/2015

Chelsea did an awesome job! She is a sweet girl and very good at her job. Her pictures turn out great! We didn't have very good lighting at our wedding but some how she managed to get some amazing pictures! I would recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Kalon · Married on 05/16/2015

Chealsea did a great job! she took wonderful pictures!!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/09/2015

I would highly recommend Chelsea with Flightless Bird Photography for your next event. Chelsea was professional, organized, and the pictures for our wedding came out beautifully. She is also the sweetest person and we could not have been happier for her to have been a part of our special day. She got excellent photos of us getting ready, during the ceremony, family/bridal party shots, and candids during the reception. She made sure that we got enough pictures after the ceremony that we would not be disappointed, but also expedited things so that we could get to the reception to enjoy the time with our family. We are very happy that we used Flightless Bird Photography. Thanks for everything Chelsea!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Danielle · Married on 10/18/2014

Chelsea was an awesome photographer. She was easy to communicate with via email leading up to the wedding, and always quick to respond. She got us our photos by the date she promised and we couldn't be more thrilled with them. Using Chelsea to photograph our wedding was probably one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 12/01/2014