Flightless Bird Photography Reviews

43 Reviews for Flightless Bird Photography

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Haynes · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Amazing photographers

Chelsea and Steven are the dream team! They are very responsive, easy to work with, and so wonderful at what they do. We knew we wanted to hire them from the first moment we laid eyes on their online gallery, but once we had our first conversation with them there was no doubt they would be the perfect fit. Every single one of our wedding photos is so magical, well thought-out, and captures us so well. My wife and I are so glad we get to relive our wedding day forever with these gorgeous photographs, and would definitely recommend Flightless Bird to anyone looking for breathtaking pictures taken by truly top notch folks.

Sent on 12/23/2020

Bethany Lynn · Married on 11/24/2020

Like old friends!

As a wedding planner, I recommend and work with Chelsea and Steven often but hadn't had the chance to be behind their camera myself. This week we had a shoot with them and we couldn't have been happier! They are so much fun to work with and help you feel comfortable behind the camera. It was freezing and they made sure we had coat breaks and took care of us so well. Chelsea has such a kind spirit and Steven is hilarious- they are a great duo to be around! I would recommend Flightless Bird to anyone.

Sent on 11/27/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/23/2020

I hired Chelsea to do my college graduation pictures and was so impressed! She gave me unique poses and a wonderful attitude, leading to beautiful shots. Thanks Chelsea!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Tiffany Ford · Married on 10/23/2020

They are the best!

Chelsea has taken photos of me several times and I’m more impressed each session! She is wonderful at what she does and so easy to work with while shooting! I’m thankful for the memories she’s captured

Sent on 04/05/2020

Flightless Bird Photography's reply:

Thank you, Tiffany! Working with you is always a pleasure. :) Can’t wait for next week! Have an awesome day!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/10/2020

The most amazing people to work with. BEAUTIFUL photography!

Chelsea and Steven are such amazing people and we’re just a joy to work with. They are flexible and understanding as well as so precessional and talented. 1000% would recommend and we will be using them again!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Flightless Bird Photography's reply:

Thank you, Erin! Working with you two was unforgettable. You’re such great people. We couldn’t have handpicked better clients.

Catherine · Married on 10/03/2020

Truly Amazing

Picking Chelsey to be my Photographer for our wedding was the best choice I’ve made! She was super helpful in planning the flow of the evening and walking me through what to expect and when. She helped me decide how many hours I’d need and what shots would be perfect for my taste. Her editing style has so much mood and emotion to it, you can feel the love and time she spent truly capturing your day. My husband at the time didn’t understand the importantce of a great photographer until she arrived. Afterwards he stated “she was always around capturing the moments I’d find myself thinking if only I had a camera!” My album definitely did not disappoint! Her price range are perfect and she truly has a package for everyone! You will not be disappointed if you choose flightless bird photography!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Flightless Bird Photography's reply:

Working with you was a dream! I love that you two love your pictures. Being part of your day was so special.

Brittany Robertson · Married on 09/25/2020

Our guests loved them!

My new husband and I both loved working with Chelsea and Steven. After seeing their impressive portfolio online, I loved their candid yet romantic style. In talking to Chelsea initially, she was so organized with her questions and really helped me figure out both my timeline and setting to make sure our photos were what I was hoping for. We had a "destination" wedding and in managing both this and the COVID-craziness, they had great suggestions and were way more flexible than I could even have hoped. In regards to COVID, they were very respectful of our wishes in regards to masks and social distancing and were sure to discuss anything they weren't sure of with us prior. Both she and Steven were very nonintrusive on our day... yet somehow were everywhere! Our guests kept mentioning how they loved that someone would take a picture with a cell phone, then one of them was there to also capture the moment. Our photo preview is breathtaking (oh dreamy fog!) and I'm counting down the days to see the rest. I'd highly recommend these two for weddings or family shoots... we're already planning to make the three hour drive to have them do more shoots for us in the future!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Flightless Bird Photography's reply:

Gosh I love you two so much! I’m so glad you had such a great experience with us. Working with you was a dream!

Ali Hartsell · Married on 09/17/2020

Amazing experience

Hiring Flightless Bird was the best wedding decision that we made. Our photos came out to be absolutely beautiful. 10/10

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Emma

Emma Stinson · Married on 05/16/2020

Absolutely amazing!

My husband and I got married in the middle of COVID restrictions and had to change our wedding completely with only 2 weeks to plan. Chelsea & Steven supported us and kept us sane all the way through and helped make every dream a reality. To say they made our wedding seamless is an understatement! We are so thankful we found them and have so cherished the memories they've allowed us to keep forever!

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Brenda

Brenda Blalock · Married on 05/12/2020

Amazing Experience with Flightless Bird Photography!

Rain or shine- Chelsea captures the moment beautifully! She and her husband Steven make a perfect team!! We love all our photos from our wedding day and the engagement photo session. We highly recommend Flightless Bird Photography!!!!

Sent on 04/26/2020

Allie · Married on 12/21/2019

Amazing photograph duo!

Chelsea and Steven went above and beyond our expectations on our wedding day.. From making us feel completely comfortable like friends instead of it being like a job for them, to helping us get things set up perfectly, and working around our wild kiddos.. our day wouldn’t have been the same without their awesome skills! 10/10 recommend

Sent on 05/22/2019

Flightless Bird Photography's reply:

You are so kind! Working with you was a dream. You have such a beautiful family, and being there to witness and photograph your day was PERFECT.

Jill · Married on 11/02/2019

Best choice I made for my wedding

Chelsea and Steven are amazing! They captured every moment perfectly. I can't wait to look at these pictures for years to come.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Christin

Christin Hutchinson · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely fantastic

5 stars is not enough for Chelsea and Steven. I highly recommend Flightless Bird Photography. They are an incredible team. Very personable, friendly, professional, easy to work with, and take amazing photos!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Flightless Bird Photography's reply:

You are THE BEST. Thank you for such a sweet review. We loved being part of your day and can't wait to hopefully work with you for family sessions in the future!

Jeremy Borrelli · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly recommend this team!

Chelsea and Steven make for one amazing team! My wife and I were planning our wedding ourselves and Chelsea made it easy for us by providing us with a detailed questionnaire that made the day-of photos much easier. Prior to the wedding, we met with her and she was so quick to respond and answered all of our questions and eased any anxiety we had about the whole process. On the day of, Chelsea handled the bride and bridesmaids and Steven took care of the guys. The photos were all absolutely incredible. Their creativity and fun personalities made the whole experience wonderful. I can't recommend this amazing team enough! We will definitely use them again for any photography in the future!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Michael Angel · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Chelsea and her husband Steven were amazing! We used them for our engagement, bridal and wedding pictures. Their work is incredible from finding just the perfect shot all the way to her incredible editing. What I think really sets them apart though is there personalities, by the end of our reception I felt like the were friends we invited to our wedding rather then photographers. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Flightless Bird Photography's reply:

Nicole! Thank you so much for the sweet words! We so enjoyed being part of your wedding and can't wait to see you soon! :)

Sabrina · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing crew!

Chelsea and Steven were such a pleasure to work with! They are extremely flexible, organized, fun, and talented! We loved having them at our wedding and celebrating with us and feel as though we are reliving each part of our special day whenever we scroll through our photos. The prices are fair for what you receive and you will have all of your friends wanting to work with her when the big day is over! I highly recommend Flightless Bird Photography!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Flightless Bird Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words about our work and for being so amazing to work with! We just love you.
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 12/15/2018

Fantastic Photog And So Sweet!

We're all absolutely in love with the photos Chelsea took of our wedding. She's professional but also so creative and fun to be around. Our portraits turned out beautifully because of her! She's a fantastic photographer and so sweet to work with; she answered all of our questions and emails quickly and left no doubts that we had picked the right person for our wedding day. Also, the turn around on our pictures was so fast!
    We cannot recommend Flightless Bird enough!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Flightless Bird Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Dana! You're giving me all the feels! It was such an honor to work with you. I hope you two are enjoying newlywed life!

Marie · Married on 10/13/2018

I wanted my photographs to tell a story

For our wedding, Mark and I really wanted our photos to tell a story! We wanted to capture the days events mixed with the people involved in our big day. Chelsea and her husband did EXACTLY that for us! Our photos are SPECTACULAR! They are gorgeous and exactly what we envisioned...probably better! We had an odd request when we asked that they capture lots of photos of all 150 of our guests, including one big group photo!! They delivered, and my friends and family LOVE the fact that their smiling faces and enthusiastic support were captured throughout our wedding day. Chelsea is a lovely person to work with: she doesn't just care about getting the job done. She cares about the quality of her product and the couple in the product ;) Truly amazing work for Mark and I to reminisce on for the rest of our happily ever after. THANK YOU CHELSEA AND STEVEN!!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Charles · Married on 08/11/2018

Highly recommended!

Chelsea impressed us with her professionalism, suggestions, flexibility, and responsiveness. We are very pleased!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Megan · Married on 08/04/2018

Flightless Bird Photography

Flightless Bird Photography was amazing! She is so organized and helpful. My wedding day photos were absolutely perfect and captured the day so well. I would 100% recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Ella · Married on 01/20/2018

Chelsea was absolutely amazing. She made the experience so easy and enjoyable. I would reccomend her a million times without hesitation!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Flightless Bird Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and for letting me be part of such a beautiful wedding! :)

Tara · Married on 07/18/2017

Chelsea was amazing to work with!!! look forward to having her do future family photos.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Chelsea · Married on 05/20/2017

Chelsea was a great photographer for our wedding! The photos turned out beautifully, they really caught our personalities and the joy of the day. We asked for lots of candid photos and a less posed look and she did a great job. Chelsea was so sweet and easy to work with, very on top of everything leading up to and on the day of. We are so thankful to have such beautiful photos to document our wedding and highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/14/2017

Before you look anywhere else, do yourself a favor and hire Chelsea. I couldn't have asked for a better experience then Chelsea gave us for our wedding. Honestly the sweetest and most talented person. She made the planning process easy in answering all my questions leading up to the event. Day of, she was fabulous and had so many ideas for locations and poses for us, she made us feel so relaxed and made the whole thing easy. Not to mention she took everything in stride when I tossed ideas out at her. We had a small wedding (43 people) and every single one of them commented to me how much they liked her. Stop looking and stressing and book Chelsea.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Flightless Bird Photography's reply:

This review is so sweet. I had a blast at your wedding. You two were absolutely wonderful to work with. Thank you!

Courtney · Married on 04/29/2017

I recently got married and used Chelsea for our photographer and it was truly one of our best wedding decisions! She did our engagements, bridal, and wedding and never ceased to amaze. We always had great pictures and received them promptly. Chelsea is truly skilled at what she does and you can't go wrong with having her photograph for you!

Sent on 06/15/2017