22 Reviews for Fleurs du Mois

Altar Decor (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Aisle Decor (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)

Jay and Al from Fleurs du Mois are botanical magicians. There is simply no other way to put it. They came in early and we walked through the venue planning every detail together. They worked with our budget and then built a floral wonderland from our simple requests. We had a few white birdcages they wrapped vines around, and the simple act of perfect greenery turned a fun idea we had into a pillar of our wedding. They worked beautifully with the venue, were insanely efficient, and cleaned up everything; including storing our 25 cumbersome birdcages. They are a truly amazing horticulture boutique and can transform any venue space into a garden of dreams.

Profile Picture Alex & Shelby, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Al and Jay are the best. I contacted them more than a year in advance of my wedding and they were so great and responsive from the start. I really wanted non-traditional flower design and they did a fantastic job making our vision a reality. We had three different designs for centerpieces and they all turned out great.

But they're not just 'yes' men - Al is fantastic with his design and has a great eye. Jay is the best with Type A brides - very accommodating, responsive and patient. I'm very exacting in my vendors and I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Gannod-Schechtman, 7/8/17, 16 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I cannot even begin to explain how wonderful and amazing Al & Jay are. From the very first consultation, we immediately felt at ease and I am so happy we decided to go with them after meeting with a lot of NYC florists. Not only did they bring our vision to life, but the floral arrangements came out more beautiful than the sample ones or what we ever imagined. No matter the budget, Al & Jay will work with you and accommodate requests. They have impeccable taste and their arrangements are creative and tasteful. Everyone raved about the flowers at the wedding! They are extremely professional and responsive and on top of their invoicing game (as a bride who did everything, I really appreciated this!). Out of all the people we hired for the wedding, I never had to worry about FDM and I didn't need to follow up on anything. Not only are they the best florists, but they are just the kindest, nicest people around. They gave me the most beautiful arrangements despite my tight budget and even gave me additional stuff as a surprise gift for my wedding! Their clients' happiness come first for them and they will go above and beyond to make everything work out for everyone. I cannot thank them enough for making our wedding look like a million bucks. Their kindness and generosity will always be remembered and I will always speak highly of them and use them again for any floral needs I may have. Thank you, Jay and Al!

Profile Picture Liza, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

The best, best, best! Jay and Al are so talented and executed my vision completely while working within my budget. Love them! Do yourself a favor and use them!

Profile Picture Lauren , 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jay and Al were amazing to work with for our wedding. One thing that stands out about them is how collaborative they are. After our initial meeting, we went back and forth for a couple of weeks before they even put together a proposal for our wedding. They had me create a Pinterest board and emailed me with ideas and questions to determine what I was looking for. Other florists I interviewed simply put together a proposal based on one conversation about my vision.

The other thing that really stood out about Fleur du Mois is that they did a complimentary centerpiece for us a couple of months before the wedding, which the other florists I looked at charge for. This was so helpful to see a sample of what they were planning, and when there were a couple of things I didn't like Jay and Al helped me determine what I wanted to change.

The flowers for our wedding were unbelievably beautiful. I had multiple people tell me they had never seen such gorgeous flowers at a wedding. Jay and Al completely exceeded expectations and I would highly, highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples

Jay and Al are amazing and made everything perfect. I don't know much about flowers and they took what I told them and made a beautiful arrangement. They were able to be flexible within my budget, quickly respond to emails and very nice and personable. They were so great to work with before and on the day of my wedding. My father even lost his botinier and they made him a new one right before the ceremony. They went above and beyond what we asked for and were just amazing. My wedding was almost two hours from the city and the travel fee was very reasonable. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture User6125835, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jay and Al were absolutely WONDERFUL to work with. I passed a lot of different inspiration pieces off and they worked their magic to make my centerpieces and bouquet come to life. They are incredibly flexible and listen to execute your vision. They were a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them over and over again!

Profile Picture User6191891, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Jay and Al were absolutely amazing! Their attention to detail is immaculate and their creativity is incredible. All of the floral arrangements for our wedding were stunning and the room looked gorgeous! Every step of the process was seamless and an absolute pleasure. We highly recommend working with them for your next event.

Profile Picture User5417606, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Picking vendors for your wedding day in NYC is extremely overwhelming. Am I choosing the right one? Am I getting the best price? I'll make it easy for you, PICK FLEURS DU MOIS AS YOUR FLORIST!!!!
Jay and Al were my FAVORITE vendors I worked with throughout my wedding planning process. They provided a level of service that was unmatched by anyone else. I met with them to describe my vision and they really listened! I met with other florists who said they couldn't do what I wanted for my budget, who didn't listen to what I was saying, who were incapable of doing anything but their own vision.
I changed my mind a million times and they were so patient with me. They met me at my office to get rhinestones for the bouquets so I didn't have to make an extra stop to their office. They sent me pictures of the flowers as they were delivered the day before my wedding and it was so exciting to see!
They even sent me a thank you note afterwards thanking me for being a part of my special day. I love them!

Profile Picture Janelle, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Al and Jay out did thereselves for my wedding this past weekend at the Ritz NYC. Jay responded within minutes of anything I needed and Al made our dream come alive. He is so creative. We didn't know much about centerpeices of flowers in general. We had so many compliments on our flowers. Al & Jay we can't thank you enough for making our big day amazing. I highly reccomend hands down!

Profile Picture ashley, 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I spoke with Al and arranged everything on the phone. I sent him some pictures with the bouquet I was envisioning, but he ended up making it even more beautiful that what I was hoping. I called him two days before the wedding to ask if he had some flowers to decorate the cake. He said he would take care of it and did it all by himself on the day of! Al is a great person, he is responsive and very understanding! It was a pleasure to do business with him and I will keep his contact for future events.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 2/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Fleursdumois is absolutely amazing!!!
Al takes the time to listen to your words while having the uncanny ability to look into your heart. He turns your dreams of your 'big day' into a beautiful reality.
The colors are vibrant, the flowers are fresh & the combinations of his creations are breathtaking & unique.
Our guests at my daughter's wedding were in total awe of the beauty he created.
Al takes 'flowers as a centerpiece' to a whole new level by designing 'floral masterpieces'.
If you are looking for flowers for a special occasion, look no further; Fleursdumois will not disappoint you!!!

Profile Picture Phyllis, 7/26/14, 3 Reviews

THANKS AGAIN
FATIMA

Profile Picture Fatima, 6/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

There are no words to describe and acknowledge the work of our wedding. You are amazing, just perfect! All staff is wonderful also. Which wonderful and helpful! You raised so much tranquility and confidence you are so trustful, and this is a very important point: The classy. The decoration was much more beautiful than I could imagine. The carpets were gorgeous, wonderful panels, the table of sweets was to die for, the way they put the cheese was spectacular. Was a huge success! The candles on the porch were also beautiful; I’ve a lot of compliments. People still talking about the wedding, said that it was not a wedding but a remarkable marriage, to get into the story and everything was perfect. Nothing went wrong. People who work with love make all the difference. Another point, the buffet was amazing: I heard people saying that they have never seen a wedding with such great food and waiters so kind, all were excellent, congratulations! My mother was delighted with the service they gave to her, she said she was looking like the bride, that all the time someone asked if she wanted anything. The buffet and the ceremony were so fine, everything always clean and very organized. One of the best parts ever was the flowers…OMG! The flowers were a dream comes true! It looks like that the flowers was coming from the Eden Gardens. It was so perfect and the right colors…Simply amazing! One thing you can be sure I will indicate you to everyone I can. Again, thank you for turning our dream into reality and make it to be much better than we could imagine. A million times thank you and congratulations for the work guys!

Profile Picture Aura, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers

If you are looking for a kind, honest, and talented artist to create floral magic for your wedding, look no further than Al Cacique. He was fantastic to work with! He stayed in my budget and my flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! He has an experienced eye and had great suggestions. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family. More importantly, not only did he achieve the exact look that I had envisioned, he went above and beyond my expectations AND my dreams! That’s just how great Al’s work is!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ael was amazing. All of our correspondence and meetings with him were organized, responsive and professional -qualities that were not as evident with the other florists we spoke with. Ael really listened and followed through perfectly on our requests.
Ael is incredibly talented. His designs and arrangements were not only stunning, but had exceeded our expectations far above and beyond.

Thanks again Ael!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I give Aelson and the team at Fleurs du Mois my highest recommendation. People kept telling me that our wedding felt like a fairytale (I felt like that too)- and I think that is largely attributed to the absolute stunning venue decor and flower arrangements provided by Fleurs du Mois. Aelson was my star vendor, in a wedding full of 5-star vendors. A true artist, Aelson is well trained and can blend modern and classic styles of flower design. He brought a big and highly skilled team to set up the wedding decor, and they were hard at work to make our wedding drop-dead beautiful. I am very grateful for him and his team for a job so masterfully done.

Profile Picture Hanako, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Al was kind, friendly, and very helpful! He spent so much time with us - he even took us to the flower market in new york and showed us what the different bouquet possibilities would look like! His prices were very reasonable,while the quality and look of the bouquets and all the other decorations was exceptional! Don't give it a second thought - make Aelson Cacique your florist and don't look back!!

Profile Picture Rimma, 6/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Al literally braved a hurricane to make sure my flowers were perfect for my special day! He was amazing to work with and put together the most beautiful flowers for my special day. I really had no idea on what I wanted and Al helped me decide on a vision for my wedding flowers. He is creative, reliable, professional and very easy to work with. I loved my bouquet and several guests commented on how beautiful and elegant my flowers were. I was thrilled with how everything turned out. I highly recommend Al and his team to any bride looking for an extremely talented, reasonable and reliable team to make their day perfectly lovely.

Profile Picture Pricilla, 8/26/11, 1 Review