Fleurs & Events Of Florence Reviews

5 | Florence, KY

5 Reviews for Fleurs & Events Of Florence

Elizabeth Myers · Married on 07/03/2020

Elizabeth’s Cincinnati Art Museum Wedding

I absolutely loved working with Fleurs and Events for my wedding at the Cincinnati Art Museum. Genevieve and her team went above and beyond to make our wedding day so special. They are extremely creative, very flexible, and easy to communicate with. Every little detail was absolutely perfect. The table arrangements and bouquets were stunning and elegant. Genevieve even created a special flower hairpiece last minute to complete my bridal look, and she arrived to my event early to help my stylist attach it to my hair. I could not be happier with each and every flower creation!

-Elizabeth

Sent on 03/18/2020

Natalie · Married on 08/17/2019

Fleurs and Events

Genevieve is talented, professional, and kind! Her natural talent is enough that it should attract all the business in the world but in addition she is so easy to talk to if you need to explain your arrangement ideas to her. She has tons of books if you need ideas. She was able to “throw” together a sample of my bridal bouquet in minutes for me.

Sent on 02/14/2020

Kinberly · Married on 06/01/2019

absolutely beautiful!

Fleurs & Events did such a great job on our wedding flowers! They were absolutely beautiful! They were so helpful in creating exactly what I had in mind & very easy to work with! I could not be happier with how they turned out!

Sent on 02/14/2020

Sarah Curtis · Married on 12/21/2018

Beautiful wedding Designs

Made the bouquets perfect, delivered with care smiles and hugs. They care about quality and customers!!!

Sent on 02/06/2020

Alex · Married on 04/29/2018

Amazing Job!

Working with Genevieve at Fleurs & Events seriously made my wedding planning easy when it came to the flowers! She went above and beyond and made sure the vision I had came through! The flowers were so beautiful and exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 02/07/2020