Fleurs du Mois Reviews

33 | New York, NY

33 Reviews for Fleurs du Mois

Aura · Married on 05/31/2014

There are no words to describe and acknowledge the work of our wedding. You are amazing, just perfect! All staff is wonderful also. Which wonderful and helpful! You raised so much tranquility and confidence you are so trustful, and this is a very important point: The classy. The decoration was much more beautiful than I could imagine. The carpets were gorgeous, wonderful panels, the table of sweets was to die for, the way they put the cheese was spectacular. Was a huge success! The candles on the porch were also beautiful; I’ve a lot of compliments. People still talking about the wedding, said that it was not a wedding but a remarkable marriage, to get into the story and everything was perfect. Nothing went wrong. People who work with love make all the difference. Another point, the buffet was amazing: I heard people saying that they have never seen a wedding with such great food and waiters so kind, all were excellent, congratulations! My mother was delighted with the service they gave to her, she said she was looking like the bride, that all the time someone asked if she wanted anything. The buffet and the ceremony were so fine, everything always clean and very organized. One of the best parts ever was the flowers…OMG! The flowers were a dream comes true! It looks like that the flowers was coming from the Eden Gardens. It was so perfect and the right colors…Simply amazing! One thing you can be sure I will indicate you to everyone I can. Again, thank you for turning our dream into reality and make it to be much better than we could imagine. A million times thank you and congratulations for the work guys!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Kelly · Married on 05/17/2014

If you are looking for a kind, honest, and talented artist to create floral magic for your wedding, look no further than Al Cacique. He was fantastic to work with! He stayed in my budget and my flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! He has an experienced eye and had great suggestions. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family. More importantly, not only did he achieve the exact look that I had envisioned, he went above and beyond my expectations AND my dreams! That’s just how great Al’s work is!!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/03/2014

Ael was amazing. All of our correspondence and meetings with him were organized, responsive and professional -qualities that were not as evident with the other florists we spoke with. Ael really listened and followed through perfectly on our requests.
    Ael is incredibly talented. His designs and arrangements were not only stunning, but had exceeded our expectations far above and beyond.

Thanks again Ael!!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Marta · event on: 04/17/2014

Dear Al
    I would specially like to thank you for the flower arrangements you created for our company.
    They were a beautiful addition to our special event. Thank you for your creative vision and your very careful attention to details. Your work is art and one can really see that you really put your heart in it!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Hanako · Married on 03/22/2014

I give Aelson and the team at Fleurs du Mois my highest recommendation. People kept telling me that our wedding felt like a fairytale (I felt like that too)- and I think that is largely attributed to the absolute stunning venue decor and flower arrangements provided by Fleurs du Mois. Aelson was my star vendor, in a wedding full of 5-star vendors. A true artist, Aelson is well trained and can blend modern and classic styles of flower design. He brought a big and highly skilled team to set up the wedding decor, and they were hard at work to make our wedding drop-dead beautiful. I am very grateful for him and his team for a job so masterfully done.

Sent on 07/19/2014
  • User4291073 · event on: 11/29/2013

He's very Creative and loves what he does!!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Rimma · Married on 06/02/2013

Al was kind, friendly, and very helpful! He spent so much time with us - he even took us to the flower market in new york and showed us what the different bouquet possibilities would look like! His prices were very reasonable,while the quality and look of the bouquets and all the other decorations was exceptional! Don't give it a second thought - make Aelson Cacique your florist and don't look back!!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Pricilla · Married on 08/26/2011

Al literally braved a hurricane to make sure my flowers were perfect for my special day! He was amazing to work with and put together the most beautiful flowers for my special day. I really had no idea on what I wanted and Al helped me decide on a vision for my wedding flowers. He is creative, reliable, professional and very easy to work with. I loved my bouquet and several guests commented on how beautiful and elegant my flowers were. I was thrilled with how everything turned out. I highly recommend Al and his team to any bride looking for an extremely talented, reasonable and reliable team to make their day perfectly lovely.

Sent on 07/20/2014