Fleur de Lis Chapel Reviews

Fleur de Lis Chapel 4
Fleur de Lis Chapel 5

Nicole · Married on 11/02/2019

Exquisite!

We have had nothing but the best services so far and because of that we are even more excited about this special day. Choosing this chapel has made this experience more cherishable because of the services being so professional and yet intimate...its like planning a wedding with someone you've known forever

Sent on 03/12/2019

Taylor · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing venue and staff

The chapel is beautiful! All of our guest loved it. Liza and her assistant were amazing! From the rehearsal to the day of, they were patient and so sweet in going over the.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Fleur de Lis Chapel's reply:

Thank you Taylor! We enjoyed being working for you and your families. Here's to your happily ever after. ❤

Aj. · Married on 10/05/2019

Great 👍 thank you Joy and Liza

Great 👍 thank you Joy and Liza

Sent on 09/23/2019

Lakeshia Johnson · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect Place

Joy and Liza were the best! Very professional and accommodating! The chapel is large and beautiful! Perfect place for great pictures!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Arthur

Arthur Taylor · Married on 09/02/2019

Outstanding experience

It only took 5 minutes after meeting Lora and her Team Joy I believe her name is that I was immediately excited to be working with them, they were extremely caring and compassionate and understanding of the couple's needs and ensure to communicate effectively with vendors to ensure the couple's experience was amazing. they were extremely accommodating as adjustments to timeline had to be made and they made sure to keep every detail organized and most importantly the bride feeling comfortable and supported, don't hesitate to book Lora and her team if you need someone that is passionate about working with people, caring and detail oriented as well as organized and great communicator.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Kristin Luna · Married on 05/18/2019

So amazing!

Our experience was amazing! They were so helpful and everything ran so smooth. I would definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

We fell in love with the chapel upon walking down not it. Loved the rustic feel. Very satisfied with the service provided by the staff. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Fleur de Lis Chapel 6
    Fleur de Lis Chapel 11
    Fleur de Lis Chapel 12
    Sent on 11/25/2017

Fleur de Lis Chapel's reply:

Thank you Michelle! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you & Steve, so you were a big part of that wonderful experience! Also, big thank you for the lovely photos, they look like they were from a wedding magazine!
  • I

Iliana · Married on 11/11/2017

Great location. They work out every detail with you. Made my wedding process so much easier.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Fleur de Lis Chapel's reply:

Thank you Iliana! It was an honor to assist you throughout the wedding planning process.

Stacy · Married on 10/21/2017

Liza and her staff were wonderful! The chapel is amazing and was the perfect spot for us. Highly recommend for any wedding!!!

Fleur de Lis Chapel 13
    Fleur de Lis Chapel 14
    Fleur de Lis Chapel 15
    Fleur de Lis Chapel 16
    Sent on 12/01/2017

Fleur de Lis Chapel's reply:

We had such a blast working for you & Chris! The groomsman kept me in stitches the whole day. There was so much love in the air, it was intoxicating. Thank you for a memorable day.

Georgina · Married on 09/09/2017

Everything was a great experience from the beginning to the end. Everyone said its was a beautiful location and Liza and staff was great. She made everything very smooth for us. Thank you!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Sara · Married on 07/15/2017

Fleur de Liz Chappel was the perfect place for our Wedding and i couldn’t have been any happier.

Fleur de Lis Chapel 17
    Sent on 12/16/2017

Allison · Married on 05/13/2017

Fleur De Lis (1910 Vintage) Wedding Chapel rated #1 with us!
    Lisa the Fleur de Lis Wedding Chapel Mgr (admin & business side) and Lara (the Chapel's Wedding coordinator) were awesome to work with, an A++ rating for sure!

Important to me, they were genuinely consistant, friendly and personable but very professional throughout, which put me, the bride, at ease!
    From the beginning they were detailed and they layed out what was included in the price. Their enthusiasm about OUR special day, their great ideas and suggestions along the way were so welcoming too!
    There goal was to deliver the goods they promised while personalizing it how I dreamed our wedding ceremony (with communion) details to be. They delivered EVERYTHING and more and for all the same inclusive rental fee!
    At first we thought the chapel rental fee was high as we were having a frugal wedding but when we calculated all that was being done for us (the beautiful isle and alter decorations, the isle runner, unity candles, etc and the personalized service we got, Wow, it was worth it every cent!
    Knowing now how "Stress Free" all that was working with them, my husband and I highly recommend booking your wedding ceremony here if you desire top quality service!

We couldn't be happier, it was a dream come true to find this adorable little Vintage Chapel. It's uniqueness matched our wedding theme perfectly and especially in a beautiful area and near our newly purchased home!

At periodic times throughout the months before as the wedding date was approaching, Lara, the coordinator, walked me through each necessary step to help me prepare for my wedding along the way (the personal conversations, check lists and the ceremony forms) were also so helpful!
    Along with her duties, she was a wealth of knowledge with her 20 years experience at doing what she does best!
    So on my wedding day, it was just what I had dreamed of!

Thank you Lisa and Lara @ the Fleur de Lis Chapel !
    You're the Best!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Danielle · Married on 11/19/2016

The chapel is so nice, Liza recommended a harpist which really made our ceremony special. The bell toll also added something special to our ceremony.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Jen · Married on 10/07/2016

My fiancée and I both wanted a small, intimate evening ceremony. We had been looking at different venues for a few weeks before stumbling across the Fleur de Lis Chapel. As soon as we walked in the chapel, I knew our search was over - it was perfect. First, let me start off by saying how accommodating Liza Deras, the Director of the chapel is. We had to move our wedding date twice; the first time because my wedding dress was not going to be ready in time, and then a second time because of issues with the reception venue (trust me this creates a lot of panic when you are on a tight schedule). Liza was accessible, accommodating, calm and totally understanding. In terms of 'weddings' my fiancée and I had no idea what we were doing; we didn't know what we were suppose to bring, how to get a marriage license, what vendors we needed to procure, etc. - Liza guided us through the whole process. She provided instructions, checklists, and even followed-up with us to make sure we were on track. She even opened up the chapel a few weeks prior to our wedding just so our photographer could come do a pre-walk through of the grounds. The day of our wedding ran so smoothly - minus our uncooperative 3 year-old ring bearer :) The coordinator was organized, courteous and kept everything moving. Our wedding day was such a special and meaningful day spent with our closest family and friends. Thank you Fleur de Lis Chapel

Sent on 03/13/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/17/2016

I originally booked Fleur De Lis Chapel site unseen as I live in Phoenix and was getting married in California, but my sister had seen the venue and sent me the link. Once I made a trip out to visit and saw it for myself I was truly in love. Our wedding was very intimate and they treated us as if it were the most grand event they had ever had. The chapel was beautiful and the service and coordination was even better. FIVE STARS all the way across.

Sent on 03/25/2017

Bellicia · Married on 09/15/2016

The venue is stunning! I fell in love right when I saw it and I knew that this was the place for our wedding.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Valeri · Married on 09/10/2016

Fleur de Lis was simply amazing! They were there for everything we needed. All emails and calls were answered in a timely manner and were just so welcoming. I recommend this place 100%

Sent on 03/15/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2016

It was a gorgeous place and on my wedding day they took care of everything! They give very good advice about how the ceremony can go. They were the best and I'm glad I picked this venue! Thank you girls for making our day the best!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Heather · Married on 07/31/2016

Absolutely lovely, thank you so much

Sent on 03/10/2017

Barbara · Married on 06/28/2014

I had an amazing experience at Fleur de Lis Chapel. I planned my wedding in 3 days and they were absolutely helpful with their recommendations to assist me with my goals. They recommended an awesome Reverend Gregory Pratt, A beautiful Harpist Musician Celia Chan Valerio, D.M., Suzzan's Flowers which were very gorgeous arrangements, and to the divine tasting Ontario Bakery. My most precious memory of the chapel is when the bells rang during the Grand Exit. Rev. Greg was amazing. He made us feel so confident and led us our ceremony very smoothly. I will remember our special day for the rest of my life. I highly recommend all. These services and beautiful Fleur de Lis Chapel. Thanks to everyone who helped me with my 3 days of planning our wedding,
    Mr. & Mrs. Booth
    Curtis & Barbara

Sent on 07/01/2014

Jennie · Married on 11/23/2013

Liza and her crew were wonderful to work with. Our wedding rehearsal and wedding day flowed so smoothly. We still receive compliments on how lovely the chapel is and how beautiful everything looked.

Sent on 01/18/2014

Rachel · Married on 10/26/2013

This is a wonderful place to get married. We loved the vintage vibe it has. All the history and romance in the building. Also has a wonderful back space to take pictures.

Sent on 01/13/2014

sara · Married on 09/07/2013

Overall it was such a big blessing and an unforgettable day.

Sent on 01/12/2014

Kari · Married on 07/13/2013

I absolutely loved having my wedding ceremony here! The pictures turned out beautiful and I couldn't have asked for more! The coordinator I had did an amazing job the night of the rehearsal and the day of!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Julia · Married on 06/29/2013

Loved everything about my wedding day Fleur de Lis was perfect!!

Sent on 01/23/2014