fleetwood bakery shop Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 31 Reviews
View more information

1 User photo

Nicole Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful cake! No problems, no stress

I was very happy with my wedding cake. Beautifully designed, you can trust them to mimic the pictures for inspiration. On time delivery. No drama. Definitely a mom and pop shot. They were nice about tasting. Although a little hard to get in when they are busy. Sometimes hard to get ahold of owner to process order and communicate, but overall a beautiful cake with no drama.

TIP: Get a smaller designed cake, and sheetcake to accommodate more people. Always order for far fewer people bc 1) No all people will be able to come to wedding that you invite 2) Not everyone stays the whole time/eats cake
    Karen Married on 04/20/2019

Tasty wedding cake on 4/20/19

My hear shaped cake was well done. It was vanilla with pineapple filling. Everyone love the cake. Some people took two slices because it was so delicious. My brother wanted another piece but my main wedding cake finish that same day . There was no left overs. Luckily I had more than one wedding cake lol.
    Deanna Married on 06/30/2018
    This is the best bakery in Westchester. They were very easy to book a tasting and pick out a cake for our wedding. The cake was very simple but absolutely but the tastiest cake I have ever had. Our guests are still raving about it. You can’t go wrong choosing them for your wedding cake needs.
    Deena Married on 09/23/2017
    The Best Bakery, Baker and such amazing pastries. Definitely my everything for Any occasion. Thank you Enzo n team . We loved our wedding cake n pastries.
    Meagan Married on 07/09/2016
    AMAZING! They were super easy to work with. I showed them a picture and they were able to take it from there with a few recommendations to really create the look I was going for.

We ended up getting a 4 tier fondant cake with crystal accents throughout and 2 different flavors (blue velvet and strawberry shortcake). The cake tasted so good and so many people asked where we got it from.

I would 100% recommend them for any event you are having! I will definitely go back for any future events I have :)
    Elise Married on 08/14/2015
    My husband and I got married on 8/14/15 and Fleetwood Bakery made our cake. We met with Enzo two months before the wedding, and he listened very carefully to my design request. I asked for a 4 tier cake with white fondant, rhinestone ribbon trim, and two of the tiers to have a quilted pattern with rhinestones. We tasted several flavors, which were all delicious. But when Enzo mentioned a Nutella filling, we got very excited lol. Their light, mousse-like Nutella filling is to die for! We were sold. We got it with vanilla cake. On the day of the wedding, when I arrived at the venue and saw our cake, I literally gasped. It was absolutely GORGEOUS! And EXACTLY what I wanted. It was beautiful, flawless and sparkled in the light. I couldn't stop staring at it. And the taste! Omg it was better than the sample we tried at the bakery. Our guests who had the cake all loved it and kept asking where we got it from. I couldn't have been happier with our cake. I will definitely use Fleetwood again and recommend them to anyone!
  • User2255065 2+ years ago
    Enzo is the best! My cake was perfect and delicious and people kept complimenting the taste!

I also decided to surprise my husband with a dairy free groom cake (he is lactose intolerant) so I called FB a few weeks before the wedding just go see if they did that kind of baking. They totally work with a vegan baker and did exactly what I wanted! My husband loved it! Absolutely reccommend this wonderful, family owned bakery. Thank you so much!
  • User2094358 2+ years ago
    This bakery was recommend to me by a friend. I decided to use them for my wedding cake and I am so glad i did. They did an absolutely amazing job. We loved our cake. We wanted the design of the cake to match our wedding invitations and they were able to accommodate our wishes. Although we didn't get to taste all the flavors of the cake, our guests said it was delicious. I would highly recommend this bakery. They are friendly, professional, and get the job done. Thank you so much Fleetwood Bakery!
    Angela Married on 08/09/2014

Enzo of Fleetwood Pastry did a great job on my bridal shower cake and our wedding cake. We showed him a photo for both cakes and he well exceeded our expectations. While another baker told us they could not make a wedding cake using fresh strawberries, Enzo made it happen and it tasted delicious. We are so thankful for his knowledge and willingness to help us get the cake we wanted. We would definitely recommend using him for your wedding cake, or any other cake.
  • User1735512 2+ years ago
    Our wedding venue, Surf Club On the Sound, recommended Fleetwood Bakery to my husband and I for our wedding cake. We went with a few pictures and ideas that we presented to Enzo. He showed us some pictures of cakes that he's made and had us sample some of his most popular cakes. When we were finished we told him that to our surprise we enjoyed the red velvet the most. He wasn't surprised at all, admitting to us that it is one of his most popular wedding cakes. The day of our wedding came and the cake was more beautiful than imagined. Enzo helped bring our vision to life, teaming up with Danny from Westchester Floral, adding fresh flowers to the design. Not only was the cake gorgeous, it tasted delicious. Anyone who wasn't a fan of red velvet before the wedding left wondering where they could get more of it. Thank you!
    L Married on 06/07/2014
    I was so pleased with fleetwood pastries. They did an excellent job in paying attention to details in regards to my cake request. Not to mention their cakes are pretty yummy! Thanks again, to everyone who helped to make this my special day
    Courtney Married on 10/19/2013
    YUM and BEAUTIFUL!

Fleetwood Pastry Shop is the preferred bakery for the venue we were married at. They had a HUGE assortment to select from (cakes, fillings etc). My fiancé and I went with a marble cake with fudge filling and butter cream icing. The cake at the wedding was beautiful and we received tons of compliments on how gorgeous it was!! The bakery secured a ribbon to the bottom of each layer and allowed us to provide flowers to be put on the cake too. It was stunning!! The best part....IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!

Jackie Married on 10/12/2013
    Cake was AMAZING! Thank you so much!
    Alaya Married on 08/17/2013
    My cake came out gorgeous for the wedding!!!! and might I add taste great as well. Very professional and friendly. While me and my husband were having a cake tasting we had our two children there and one of the workers gave them a bag of cookies to take with them. Very affordable and they make sure you leave with no unanswered questions. They are the best!!! Everyone at our wedding was talking about how beautiful and great tasting our cake was!!!!
  • User1292084 2+ years ago
    More than 5 stars!!! Enzo and his staff are amazing!!! From my engagement party to my bridal shower, he made it perfect. And my.wedding cake ;) was delicious!!
    Joyisha Married on 07/13/2013
    Our wedding cake was beautiful....it melted in our mouths. I will be seeing them for all my baking needs. PS-There isn't one piece left!
  • User1024973 2+ years ago
    truly italian style baking!!!! they are truly experts in decorating cake. they can handle anything!!!!
    Jacqueline Married on 10/07/2012
    The Villa Barone referred us to Fleetwood Bakery in Mt. Vernon, NY. They were outstanding. Our wedding cake was beautiful and very tasty! It was also very simple and elegant and when we walked into our reception and saw our cake, we were so pleased. They did exactly as we asked and our cake was amazing. Guests were talking all night how much they enjoyed our cake. Can't wait to eat it again on our 1 year anniversary next year!

Kim Married on 09/29/2012
    The best red velvet cake I ever had!!! The the staff was so helpful with ideas and helping customize the cake to our colors. We tried the cake, frosting, saw exact colors. It was such a pleasure to work with them, choosing the cake was the easiest part because of the wonderful and experienced staff.
  • User867748 2+ years ago
    The most delicious and beautiful wedding cake I could have ever asked for. Enzo was a sweetheart and I was not let down one bit. I would use this bakery for every event possible.
    Crystal Married on 05/29/2011
    My reception venue uses Fleetwood Bakery for wedding cakes that come as part of the reception package. My cake was absolutely goregeous and was DELICIOUS! Everyone commented about how good it was. Everyone said things like "oh my god that did not taste like wedding cake...that was so delicious." I could not have been happier with my cake. Enzo was great to deal with and they had so many options to choose from. I highly recommend Fleetwood Bakery!
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie Married on 10/01/2010
    The cake Fleetwood made for us was absolutely magical. It not only looked gorgeous, but tasted amazing as well!!!

They did exactly what we wanted and we were so incredibly happy with it!!!

We highly recommend them and will definitely be using them again in the future.
    Susan Married on 07/04/2010
    The cake was absolutely beautiful and it was delicious! I couldn't have asked for more with Fleetwood. They were attentive, on time and their cake was absolutely gorgeous.
    Rebecca Married on 10/18/2009
    The cake was included in our package but it came from this bakery and everyone said it was the best wedding cake they had ever had! It was delicous! The bakery was easy to work with and they did a beautiful job.
    Elyse Married on 05/24/2009
    I don't think I can possibly say enough good things about this place. They were the only option from our reception hall since the cake was included in our package and I was a bit nervous as to what we would get. They totally blew me away. I went in to meet with Enzo and I had about 20 or so photos of what we were looking for. He sat down with us and then took us into the back to show us a cake he was working on for that evening. OMG the cake was amazing!!!! It was exactly what I was looking for so I told him I want that one and then we discussed ways to change it to make it my own and original. On the day of the wedding when I saw the cake I was so in love with it. Even now when I look at photos of it I can't believe that it was my wedding cake. It was everything I could have ever wanted and more!! Not to mention that it tasted great too! Enzo was fabulous to work with as well.