fleetwood bakery shop

Mount Vernon, NY View map

1 User photo

Nicole Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful cake! No problems, no stress

I was very happy with my wedding cake. Beautifully designed, you can trust them to mimic the pictures for inspiration. On time delivery. No drama. Definitely a mom and pop shot. They were nice about tasting. Although a little hard to get in when they are busy. Sometimes hard to get ahold of owner to process order and communicate, but overall a beautiful cake with no drama.

TIP: Get a smaller designed cake, and sheetcake to accommodate more people. Always order for far fewer people bc 1) No all people will be able to come to wedding that you invite 2) Not everyone stays the whole time/eats cake
    Deena Married on 09/23/2017
    The Best Bakery, Baker and such amazing pastries. Definitely my everything for Any occasion. Thank you Enzo n team . We loved our wedding cake n pastries.
    Meagan Married on 07/09/2016
    AMAZING! They were super easy to work with. I showed them a picture and they were able to take it from there with a few recommendations to really create the look I was going for.

We ended up getting a 4 tier fondant cake with crystal accents throughout and 2 different flavors (blue velvet and strawberry shortcake). The cake tasted so good and so many people asked where we got it from.

I would 100% recommend them for any event you are having! I will definitely go back for any future events I have :)

561 gramatan ave mt. Vernon New York 10552 Mount Vernon, 10552
Location of (fleetwood bakery shop)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding