129 Reviews for Flawless Cosmetic Design LLC

Licensed (4)
Airbrush Makeup (4)
Wedding Party Makeup (4)
On-Site Makeup (4)

Marieanne will be doing makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother + mother in law in October. I just met with her this past weekend for my makeup trial and she was absolutely amazing.

She spent so much time getting to know me and also to go over the makeup style that I wanted. She explained everything that she did. The end product was INCREDIBLE. I have had my makeup done many times as a bridesmaid and for other photoshoots and I have NEVER had my make up done as perfectly as Marieanne did it. My skin looked flawless and I looked natural and exactly how I envisioned for the big day.

The best part is that Marieanne doesn't just focus on makeup - she focuses on good skincare, which is so important to building a great foundation under the makeup. She gave great tips and suggestions for products to use.

I absolutely cannot wait for her to do my makeup on my wedding day and am 100% confident she'll make me look my absolute best!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup

Marieanne completely deserves every single one of these 5-star reviews. I *loved* my makeup on my wedding day--it was natural, accentuated my best features, and it felt so comfortable on my skin. I felt like the best version of myself.

When you bring Marieanne onto your team, you're doing more than just signing up for flawless makeup. 1) You get organization: she was quick to create a wedding day timeline, which all other vendors then followed from. Because of her, everything ran perfectly on time. 2) You get pampered: She creates a special space that is separate from hair and where the rest of the girls are just hanging out--in her space, it's serene. There's soft music playing. There's a big light that makes you feel like a movie star. That mattered more than I thought it would on the wedding day, and being in her sanctuary helped calm my nerves. 3) And, most importantly, you get peace of mind. Leading up to my wedding, I didn't have any anxiety over how my makeup would turn out. I knew from my Preview that Marieanne would get it just right--she took careful notes and is exacting in her detail.

Marieanne herself is a special soul--warm, bubbling, and wise, and with a cute Irish accent to boot. She's the kind of lady you want to be best friends with! Sitting in her chair getting my makeup done was honestly one of the best parts of the wedding day.

When I started wedding planning, I wasn't even sure if wedding makeup was something that was worth budgeting for. But I am so, so, so glad that I had Marieanne on my team. Beautiful makeup is empowering, and is worth every penny. We New England brides are lucky to have someone as talented as Marieanne!

Profile Picture Jenn, 7/21/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Licensed, Makeup

Marieanne did a wonderful job at my wedding. She is an artist and absolute professional. She did my makeup as well as my 5 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom. Everyone felt at ease in Marieanne’s chair and was thrilled with their makeup. Their makeup was polished but natural looking.

Marieanne had such a calming affect on the day, and it was so lovely to have her there with us. She was great at keeping us on schedule but also willing to go with the flow. I really appreciated how she maintained a peaceful, quiet area around her makeup station and checked in with me to make sure I was feeling relaxed and had what I needed.

Marieanne is super organized, responsive and detail-oriented. I never had to chase her for answers in the planning process. During my preview, Marieanne was very patient as we step-by-step built a look for my wedding day. She listened and made sure that I was comfortable with what I was seeing. Weeks before the wedding, she reached out to the bridal party to introduce herself, offer skin care tips, and ask if anyone had any skin concerns.

Marieanne’s makeup services are pricey but the cost was on par with other high-end makeup artists in VT. The cost was well worth it as it ensured that everyone felt and looked great and that the day was stress-free. I can’t recommend Marieanne highly enough!

Profile Picture Cara, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Marieanne is a pleasure to work with and then some! My Husband and I are from Bermuda and we had a destination wedding in Vermont. I went to Vermont for a weekend in January to plan my October wedding. I contacted Marieanne 2 days before heading there, very short notice, to find out if she could do a trial run, and thankfully she could! Marieanne responded timely to my emails and requests and she was a delight in person. We talked, we laughed and we got to know each other she made the process so enjoyable. She even taught me how to do makeup and emailed me all the product information after the trial. I hired her instantly as I was nervous she would book up quickly.
Planning a wedding from a distance is not always easy. Vendors I had met and booked had let me down, Marianne was there to help pick up the pieces. She went over and beyond to recommend bakeries, photographers, florists that she could vouch for. I hired Eleventh Hour bakery for our cake and Bethany and Dan as our photographers, thanks to Marieanne. Awesome recommendations.
On the day of the wedding we were running behind schedule for a few different reasons and Marieanne was flexible and offered to stay for additional time, not without a fee however. I didn't mind though, I was just glad that she could stay and my makeup would be complete, it was flawless. The quality of her work was consistent on all of my girls. She even gave the flower girls some eye shadow and lip gloss which they adored!
I would recommend Marieanne's services to ANYBODY. I am mixed and have a skin tone that changes with the seasons. I am always worried that makeup artists will struggle to match my skin as I have had some terrible experiences in the past. Marieanne is absolutely incredible at her job, I had compliments from every single one of my guests. She gave me a little pot of the lipstick so I could reapply but I wish she would've given me more because I didn't find it lasted long and I LOVED the colour she had chosen.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Marieanne is a pro..all 7 bridesmaids and the mothers of the bride and groom were
Delighted with the natural and beautiful work she did. Everyone looked 100% natural but much more beautiful than our day to day look!

Profile Picture J, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Marieanne was amazing! I've never gotten so many compliments on my makeup before!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Marieanne is truly fantastic! To start, she is an incredibly talented makeup artist. I had the great fortune to have her do my makeup for both my wedding as well as the rehearsal dinner / welcome party the night before. She was able to create two very distinct looks for each occasion - both stunning in their own ways and perfect for the separate occasions. My bridesmaids also looked so beautiful thanks to Marieanne. My maid of honor even reached out to her afterwards to get the exact products that Marieanne used since she was so happy with the look.

Beyond her talent, there are so many additional reasons to choose Marieanne. What stood out most for me in the planning process was her incredible attention to detail and organization. In fact, I was able to base the day's schedule off of an hour-by-hour timeline that Marieanne sent to me proactively - which proved to be very helpful given all of the other details pulling away my attention at the time. Most importantly, however, Marieanne is simply a wonderful person. Her kind and calming spirit really allowed me to take a break (one of very few) from all of the craziness of the day and appreciate the moment. For that I will be forever grateful!

Clearly, I highly recommend choosing Marieanne for your wedding day. And if you do choose her, then please make me your bridesmaid so that she can do my makeup again too!

Profile Picture Brittney, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

You will not regret hiring Marieanne!!!!! My husband and I live in Boston and both originally from Vermont. I was really wanted someone with experience and would really be able to help me with the look I wanted. Marieanne delivers! She is highly experienced and professional. She did airbrush makeup for my maid of honor, matron of honor, mothers, and myself along with makeup for my other 5 bridesmaids. She did an outstanding job. EVERYONE was very happy with their makeup. She was so sweet, professional and on time with everyone. This is definitely a decision you won't regret!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Marieanne is a true artist and one of the most genuine people I've ever met. She did makeup for myself and my 8 bridesmaids and we all looked and felt absolutely beautiful! It was a diverse group with fair skinned, olived-skinned and black/brown women and she was able to color match each one of us perfectly (and this was even before Rihanna's Fenty line ;)). She kept all of us on schedule and more importantly kept me, the bride, calm the entire morning. I had to reschedule my trail appointment a couple times and Marieanne was more than accommodating and flexible. I highly recommend doing a trail at her lovely studio. Not only will want her to do your makeup for your big day but you'll also want to get a glass of wine with her and listen to her life stories and advice. Hiring Marieanne was only of the best decisions I made throughout my wedding planning.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Professional yet personable and genuine, extremely talented, fun to be around, sweet and thoughtful, creatively artistic...there are not enough good things I can say about Marieanne Souza. She is absolutely a treasure in the makeup industry. Some of my favorite aspects of working with her include how she checks in with in you every step of the way while you are co-creating your look. Next, she is just great to be around. She actually cares about her clients. She went above and beyond for my event, even made sure I liked everything that was happening beyond the makeup- she helped me communicate with my other vendors and taught me so much about being ready for your wedding day. She is an absolute phenom and I'm so happy for you if you are able to book her for your wedding! (she's super busy so I hope she's available for you!) Get ready to have a ton of fun and look amazing with Marieanne.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/19/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved worked with Marieanne on my wedding day and the months leading up to it! She is very professional, organized and a wonderful artist. Marieanne made me, all of my bridesmaids and family who got their wedding makeup done look great! I would 100% recommend Marieanne to anyone looking for a makeup artist!

Profile Picture Liz, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

It was a pleasure to work with Marieanne Souza! She is so friendly and personable, and you can tell that she is truly passionate about makeup. She did my makeup for my wedding and I couldn’t be happier with the way it turned out! I had a trial prior to my wedding in order to perfect my look, and enjoyed the different options Marieanne brought forth for having my makeup look classy and natural. She was so patient with all of my questions and she wanted to ensure I got the perfect look for my wedding day. On my wedding day, I felt so pretty all day long and the makeup photographed beautifully as well. In addition, it held up throughout the entire day and into the night. I’m thrilled to have chosen Marieanne for my wedding makeup, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a kind, professional, and incredibly talented makeup artist! She also did all of my bridesmaids whom loved how their makeup turned out as well!

Profile Picture Tricia , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Marieanne Souza, is a true artist. Every bride (at Hildene) who has experienced her makeup skills first hand has been over the moon happy with her including the vision, trial and final look for each bride, bridal party and mothers of the couple. Marieanne's warm personality is equally impressive and the photos are gorgeous!
I highly recommend and look forward to experiencing her skills first hand!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Marieanne was the absolute best! She is so knowledgeable when it comes to her field and even today I am still using many of the products she introduced me to. She was such a joy to work with and fit right in with my friends & family.

Thanks again Marieanne!

Profile Picture annie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Marieanne was amazing to work with. While the quality of her work already sets her apart from other vendors in the area, she also made everyone in my wedding party feel so special, confident and relaxed leading up to the event. When I had my trial appointment (about a year before my wedding) I was struggling with acne and I was so relieved to know that even if my skin was not doing well I could still look great. When I left the trial appointment Marieanne recommended a few skin care professionals that I could work with to help improve my skin. It was totally transformational - I never would have believed my skin could look so good. Marieanne was flexible in meeting the needs of my smaller wedding party and our unconventional Monday Wedding date. I am already looking for any excuse to get my make-up done by Marieanne again and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for professional make-up services.

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Marieanne is an incredible makeup artist with such compassion, wit, and knowledge. All the bridal party had the most wonderful experiences with her. She goes beyond the expectations of the contract by first sending questionnaires to all so that she can individualize the appointment. Then she gives makeup and skin care advice before and on the day of the session. Even though I do not wear a lot of eye makeup, I trusted her application of it and she was right! The photos of everyone were beautiful!

Without hesitation, we all would recommend Marieanne for a wedding or any special event. She is so lovely and wonderful!

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Marieanne is such a treasure! I knew the moment we met when I was getting my makeup done as a bridesmaid at a friends wedding that I someday would have her do my makeup at my wedding. It was so important, that she was the first vendor I booked! She is a true artist, so incredibly talented, and has the kindest Irish soul. There were two moments on the wedding day in which I had complete clarity and felt such presence and they were sitting in the makeup chair conversing with Marieanne while singing along to Whitney Houston with pure excitement for the events to follow and the second was sitting next to my brand new husband hand in hand on the altar looking out at all of our favorite people seated in their pews. My entire bridal party was thrilled with their makeup. It goes without saying, but I would highly recommend Marieanne for your wedding makeup needs:)!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/10/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Licensed, Makeup

I absolutely loved working with Marieanne. My preview was one of the best parts of the whole wedding planning process. I think back to it with the fondest of memories! Marieanne's studio is extremely welcoming and I felt instantly at home and comfortable with Marieanne. During the preview, we started with the most natural makeup and from there would add -- a bit more eyeshadow, more lip but before with each additional 'step', Marieanne would check and see how I liked it before proceeding. Not only would she listen to what I was saying, I felt comfortable openly offering my opinions. I left her studio feeling absolutely beautiful and completely confident that the wedding would be spectacular. Not only does Marieanne do exceptional work, she is highly organized and truly cares about her brides. We had a check in call the week before my wedding and she also looped in with the hairstylist to ensure everyone was on the same page.
Marieanne also worked on my bridesmaids and mother and not only did everyone come out looking absolutely beautiful, we finished early on the wedding day! I loved everything about working with Marieanne and would recommend her with the highest confidence. I sincerely hope I have the chance to work with her again!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 2/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I am so glad I chose Marieanne to do my makeup for my wedding day. She was so kind and knowledgeable and made me feel so relaxed. Marieanne did the makeup for all of my bridesmaids as well as my mom. She did such a terrific job of bringing out all of the girls natural beauty and making everyone feel so confident. My makeup stayed on the whole night and I did not need to worry about running to the bathroom every second to touch up. I have already referred my friend to Marieanne and would highly recommend her to anyone else who is in the area. Thank you Marieanne for your beautiful work!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

As so many reviewers have said before me, stop your search and just book Marieanne Souza of Flawless Cosmetic Design for your special occasion. I'm very particular about my makeup (meaning I don't like very much at all, not the other way around), and really do not have a strong knowledge base in this area. Marieanne was patient, personable, and professional. She took the time to educate me and made what could have otherwise been a stressful part of my wedding easy and flawless. She is organized, timely, and is not afraid to tell you her opinion but is also willing to accommodate YOU. Because as she will remind you, it is YOUR day. You know you hired the right person when you sit down in her chair on your big day and breathe a sigh of relief because you KNOW you will look beautiful after she's finished. Thank you, thank you Marieanne for your services and friendship not just to me but also to my family and closest friends. 5 stars across the board, I only wish we could do it all over again! :-)

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/27/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed, Consultations, Makeup, Fake Lashes

As someone who does not wear a lot of makeup or know anything about makeup, I was definitely intimidated to start the process of looking for and hiring makeup services for my wedding. Marieanne was professional from start to finish and it was very clear that she is not only knowledgeable and passionate about cosmetics, but about skin care in general. She was straight-forward, and offered recommendations on how to address some of my dermatitis issues, and who to seek out for help. I never felt like Marieanne was judging me or my skin, and I felt she genuinely wanted to help improve it beyond my wedding day.

Marieanne was well-prepared on the days of my preview and wedding. I can't think of a single thing that she could have done better! She is a professional through and through, and is so talented. I was happy with the look she came up with during my preview and she executed it perfectly the day of my wedding. My makeup (I opted for traditional) lasted all day--from my first look photos, through the ceremony, until the end of the night. My Maid of Honor, who has had her makeup done professionally more often than myself, told me that she was surprised at how well the makeup stood the test of time throughout the day, and was the best makeup she's had done in terms of longevity.

I would highly recommend Marieanne and Flawless Cosmetic Design. She was lovely to work with, she's thorough, and is really an expert at what she does.

Profile Picture Anh-Thu, 10/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Marieanne was amazing to work with. She has such a warm and cordial personality and it was a pleasure to have her with us during the time we were preparing for the wedding. Her work was beautiful-everyone in the bridal party looked stunning. She has a special way with her tools and cosmetics that really bring a glow and a special aura to all that she touched! I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Joan, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Marieanne was absolutely spectacular to work with. Not only did she make myself and my bridal party look absolutely stunning on the day of my wedding, but she took the time to make sure that she was truly getting to know every contour of our faces. Her work complemented our skin tones, our shadows, our intricacies, and our wishes. From our first conversation to our trial run in her absolutely gorgeous makeup studio, to her kindness and professionalism on our wedding day, we were absolutely thrilled with her. She is so talented at what she does and can easily make up a natural look as she can a stylish look. More than a vendor, Marieanne is a true artist and I wish I could get married again just to work with her.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Marieanne had such an amazing impact on my friend's wedding day. She was very professional, made us all laugh, gave us some great beauty tips, and most importantly, made us look all so beautiful!

Profile Picture User7464558, 1+ year ago, 1 Review