Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Jimmy S. Married on 04/02/2022

Exceptional Service

The thought of not being able to see things until our wedding was worrisome, to say the least. Amelisa and her team knocked this one out of the park. Everything was amazing! They hit all the details just right. I’m convinced she even scheduled the lite rain to come through at the exact end of the nuptials. This provided a nice temperature drop and a short break before taking pictures. Our wedding was nothing short of perfect! And we’ll below budget.
    Chad D. Married on 03/17/2022

Wedding in beautiful St. John

We hired Amelisa for our wedding, she was very punctual getting back to us at every step along the way, we were very pleased with the result! If communication is important to you, we highly recommend Flawless Weddings!
    Natalie F. Married on 11/13/2021

Breathe taking

When I first contacted Amelisa I had planned only my fiance and Me being part of the wedding and as the weeks past my head count grew and she accommodated to all my changing request..we got lost looking for the building to get our marriage license so i called Amelisa and she had no problem helping us find the location.. the actual wedding was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Sapphire beach is paradise on earth and with all the extra touches Flawless made it was breath taking! I definitely recommend Flawless!
  • Dpkenny1994
    Dpkenny1994 Married on 10/02/2021

Absolutely lovely!

They did such a great job of organizing our little elopement! Everything was set up and ready to go for us and they guided us through the process of getting our wedding license all filled out then mailed it to us as soon as it was done. The pictures were great and the ceremony was well done.

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thank you, Donnie! It was our pleasure having you both for your BIG day and wishes nothing the best to you both in your new life together. Cheers!
  • Roxzanne
    Roxzanne M. Married on 04/25/2021

Simply beautiful!

I called and spoke with Keya and from the moment we spoke she was friendly and caring yet professional. She took care of everything while I worried about nothing. We ran into one obstacle due to my wedding being on a Sunday and caterers not working specifically on Sundays however she was able to overcome and arrange a small intimate reception at a beautiful restaurant on Sunset beach. Keya you and your team are simply amazing!
    Janan C. Married on 03/07/2021

Our wonderful and stress-free wedding experice on July 27th 2019

Flawless Wedding and Events V.I was amazing to work with during our wedding. They took a lot of the stress away on the lead up to our day. I’d highly recommend them. Thank you Amelisa and Keya; absolutely phenomenal planners and flawless workers !

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Camsell, we love and appreciate both you and Mr. Camsell. Cheers to wonderful long lasting marriage to you both.
  • LaQuisha
    Laquisha C. Married on 07/04/2020

Look no further! Book her now!!

Amelisa has to be the very best wedding planner in St.Thomas. Responsive, professional, personable and truly passionate about her work. I am a details person myself, so leaving my wedding in the hands of a stranger was difficult enough, but Amelisa kept me informed every step of the way and treated us like family. As far as I’m concerned, we are family now. If ever in St. Thomas, I will always reach out to her just to say hello! You cannot go wrong with Flawlwss Weddings and Events. Just tell her what you want, and she will make it happen!

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! it was our pleasure meeting and serving all of you of which had become apart of our family now. All the best!
    Kristopher Married on 06/25/2020

Truly Flawless

Amelisa and her whole Flawless team were absolutely amazing. From our first meeting, through the planning process, and up through the execution of our wedding day, everything was fantastic. Her and her team's eye for detail was outstanding, her communication was second to none, and her ability to solve problems made it feel that there was none to be had, especially with the COVID pandemic throwing wrenches in the mix left and right. It felt that throughout the planning process our wedding day was going to be the picture perfect day we were hoping for, and Amelisa didnt disappoint. She truly lived up to her companys name.... Flawless. We looked at a lot of other wedding planners and we were so happy with everything that to us she is truly the right choice and our recommendation to anyone else looking, the only choice.
    Donna Married on 03/14/2020

Absolutely Beautiful

My wedding day on 3/14/20 was absolutely beautiful, Flawless Wedding and Events of the VI earned their name, they did a fantastic job decorating the beach for the ceremony and the hall for the reception. Thank you Kia for providing the bridesmaids and groomsmen with appetizers while waiting to enter the reception hall. Flawless Wedding ROCKS!!!!!!!
    C. Callwood Married on 03/14/2020

First Class Coordinator

Akeya was extremely organized from our initial meeting to the finale of the evening and was always in constant contact by e-mail or phone. I wanted to say thank you! What a blessing it was to work with you, we didn’t have to worry about anything, words cannot thank you enough for all that you have done for us and making our day come together. My family and friends recognized her diligence in ensuring every aspect of the day was flawless. I would definitely recommend Akeya for your next event (big or small) because not only will she get the job done, but she will go above and beyond what is expected of her. Most importantly, she will relieve the stress that comes with coordinating an event so that you and your guests can enjoy it!
    Jan T. Married on 01/05/2020

St Thomas Wedding in May

The service was totally professional. Always responded to all my emails and text and always put my mind at ease. The wedding could not have been any more perfect!! Everything I asked for was done top notch!

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thank you Jan! ,We love and appreciate! It was our pleasure having you. We wish you all the best that life has to offer in your marriage. Cheers!
  • Married on 07/27/2019

Flawless!

Amelisa and Keya from Flawless weddings and events were a dream to work with! From the very first moment we met them my husband and I knew they were the planners we were hiring. They immediately made us feel comfortable. They really took the time to not only understand our vision but also took the time to get to know us. They really blew us away with the planning and execution! They weren’t lying when they told us that all we had to do was just show up and enjoy ourselves because they took care of everything!

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thank you, Mrs. Philips, it was all our pleasure. It was awesome working with you guys as well. We wish both you and your husband a lifetime of love, peace, togetherness. Cheers to the best that life has to offer.
    Ana P. Married on 03/12/2019

My beach dream wedding

I had planned a destination wedding in St Thomas for 3/12/19. I didn’t know who to call or where to book until I stumbled upon Flawless Events online. I saw that they had some really good reviews and was very affordable. I called and spoke with Amelisa over the phone and we immediately had a great conversation. I was very pleased on how well she was able to interpret my vision. The planning was very smooth and I was very pleased and happy with my wedding ceremony. She was also able to accommodate me and my family afterwards to have a beach day at beautiful Magens Bay. Her staff is so professional and her beautiful and lovely daughter was also the officiant. I loved working with this company and would definitely recommend to my friends and family.

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thank you Ana for your wonderful words. We love and appreciate both you, Glenn and your family. It was our pleasure being apart of your special day and wish you an abundance of love on your marriage. Cheers to love, peace and togetherness!
    E Potter Married on 01/01/2019

Without their help our dream wedding may not have happened.

She took our dream wedding ideas and made it reality, she even thought of things we didn't. Amelisa is amazing and we would recommend her to anyone.
    Erin D. Married on 12/19/2018

Amazing Day!

My vow renewal was pictures perfect. Great communication, easy to work with. They went above and beyond to make my day special, and help with a surprise for my daughter! Great event planners and people.

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Awwww Thank you Mrs. Erin Doucett, it was our pleasure! We greatly appreciate you and your wonderful family! All the best for the coming year!
    Nicole F. Married on 11/26/2018

She was amazing. I loved everything.

Amelisa is amazing. Such a friendly person. I feel as though I emailed her a million times and not once did she seem irritated. She made sure our day was special.

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thank you thank you for your kind words. We greatly appreciate you and was super happy to be apart of your big day here in St. Thomas. Cheers to 2019!
    Keshana G. Married on 11/13/2018

Surprise Anniversary Table Setup

Akeya and Amelisa did such an exceptional job. I hired them for my wedding in 2016, and I had to hire them again to decorate a surprise anniversary setup for my husband at Magarittaville restaurant in Saint Thomas.

I was happy with my wedding but I must say this anniversary set up, the quality of work, and the professionalism had me speechless.

I loved the tablecloth and oh my gosh those acrylic chivari chairs were breathtaking. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Borisier Married on 07/26/2018
    All I can say is that it was my PERFECT wedding I always wanted. If I had to do it all over again I'm gona use Flawless Weddings!!!!!
    Marelva Married on 07/21/2018
    Our day was perfect! My husband and I was blown away by the beautiful decor of both the ceremony and reception, and so was our guests. The colors we requested were coordinated perfectly. The owner, Amelisa Todman of Flawless Weddings & Events is extremely talented, and is definitely the best choice on island. Our wedding was on the beach, and we decided that we wanted a soft, elegant look; Amelisa and her team delivered exactly what we wanted. Awesome job!
    Carlene J. Married on 07/07/2018
    What an amazing and talented person....Amelisa Todman of Flawless Weddings and Events you’re a rockstar! Words cannot describe the professionalism and care that you and your team give to your clients...you definitely aim to please. You made our wedding day even more special, thank you for your expertise and exceptional work from beginning to end.
  • Joel
    Joel Married on 12/17/2017

The wedding planner you must have!

If you are thinking of having a wedding then make sure you have Flawless Weddings handle things for you because you never know what can go wrong. We certainly did not envision the challenges we had with our dream destination wedding.
    In 2017 my wife and I were planning on having our wedding on St. Thomas. We knew how stressful a wedding could be and we wanted to be able to enjoy the journey and not have to worry about things. That is easier said than done by the way. We first met the amazing Amelisa when we visited around February of 2017. Amelisa’s smile and joyful laugh put us at ease that we were in the right hands. I loved that she consulted us and was open to suggestions to ensure that our vision we had for our wedding would be perfectly executed. Now I know this review sounds like pretty standard and cliche stuff but let me further explain why I believe there is no planner in the world like Amelisa and Flawless Weddings.

Everything was going according to plan for our wedding until September 2017 when not one, but two Cat 5 hurricanes devastated the Virgin Islands. Many of our friends and family members thought that we would have to postpone our wedding, but we were determined to still have our wedding. Amelisa never told us it would be impossible. She advocated for us, improvised, became a shoulder to cry on, a listening ear, and for me a second mother who gave me advice. I don’t know how she and her team did it, but they pulled off a beautiful, flawless wedding for us in December 2017. Our venue, decor, flowers,ceremony, food......everything was picture perfect. People were frankly amazed that we pulled this off, but we couldn’t take all the credit. Amelisa made it happen.

If she can overcome two category five hurricanes, with no electricity on the island, most vendors and locations out of commission, then she can do anything. You can be fully confident that Flawless Weddings will be able to pull off any vision you have, but most important you will also gain a life long friend. I love Amelisa. I love her family. I am truly, truly grateful that she came into our lives and made our dreams come true. Weddings are stressful, but Flawless Weddings makes it easier. I can’t recommend them high enough.
    James Married on 10/14/2017
    We had the misfortune of having a wedding booked for mid-October 2017. I'm sure you can imagine our horror and disbelief as we watched Irma unfold, and the panic that ensued after we saw the damage reports when they finally started trickling in. Amelisa Todman, despite being a St. Thomas resident who undoubtedly had 'bigger fish to fry' in the days following the hurricane (you know - little things - like where to find shelter, food and water), placed her priority on her business dealings and clients' affairs. She communicated with us numerous times in the three days following impact. The lack of power on the island meant we often had more/better information about the damage than she did. We will be forever grateful for the priority she placed on resolving our concerns and accommodating our backing out of the arrangements due to the extreme and special circumstances created by Irma. We would not hesitate to recommend Amelisa or Flawless Weddings to anyone even though, ultimately, we were not able to enjoy the fruits of her labor. Anyone who would place their clients' concerns first in light of the tragedy she suffered is the kind of person we would want in charge of our affairs. Our prayers and best wishes to Amelisa and all of those on St. Thomas - they have a very long road ahead of them.

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thanks James! All the best for you and Marty!
    Elizabeth Married on 08/26/2017
    We highly recommend Flawless Weddings! We loved working with Amelisa. She was sweet, funny, did things in a timely manner, and was responsive to my thousands of questions! Cake was great, flowers were pretty, and photographer was nice as well, although it would've been nice for the pictures to be touched up a little. (Unless they were?) But they came out great. We had our wedding right before Hurricane Irma and Maria came through, so it took a while to get everything back to us, as the island was out of power. As soon as they had power, Amelisa texted/emailed, making sure everything was to be sent to the right place. Loved her!
    Sharon Married on 08/08/2017
    I could never have found anyone better than Amy to help me with my wedding plans. She answered every question quickly and precisely. I told her what I wanted and it was done. The day we arrived in St Thomas it was pouring rain. I had decided we didn't need a car to drive us to the wedding location, but after a disastrous drive from the airport in the rain I couldn't imagine trying to get ourselves to the wedding. With very short notice, Amy arranged the transportation and changed the location to a beach where the seaweed wasn't a problem. She literally saved my wedding day. She and her daughter made me feel like I was their only client and I was one of their own family. I will be forever grateful to them for making my day special and taking away my stress. It was perfect.

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thanks Sharon Aday! You were our only client and the feeling is mutual. You made us felt like family. All the best!