Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands Reviews

77 Reviews for Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands

77 Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands Reviews

Keshana Georges-Sullivan · Married on 11/13/2018

Surprise Anniversary Table Setup

Akeya and Amelisa did such an exceptional job. I hired them for my wedding in 2016, and I had to hire them again to decorate a surprise anniversary setup for my husband at Magarittaville restaurant in Saint Thomas.

I was happy with my wedding but I must say this anniversary set up, the quality of work, and the professionalism had me speechless.

I loved the tablecloth and oh my gosh those acrylic chivari chairs were breathtaking. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Borisier · Married on 07/26/2018

All I can say is that it was my PERFECT wedding I always wanted. If I had to do it all over again I'm gona use Flawless Weddings!!!!!

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands 1
    Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands 2

Marelva · Married on 07/21/2018

Our day was perfect! My husband and I was blown away by the beautiful decor of both the ceremony and reception, and so was our guests. The colors we requested were coordinated perfectly. The owner, Amelisa Todman of Flawless Weddings & Events is extremely talented, and is definitely the best choice on island. Our wedding was on the beach, and we decided that we wanted a soft, elegant look; Amelisa and her team delivered exactly what we wanted. Awesome job!

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands 3

Carlene & Justin · Married on 07/07/2018

What an amazing and talented person....Amelisa Todman of Flawless Weddings and Events you’re a rockstar! Words cannot describe the professionalism and care that you and your team give to your clients...you definitely aim to please. You made our wedding day even more special, thank you for your expertise and exceptional work from beginning to end.

James · Married on 10/14/2017

We had the misfortune of having a wedding booked for mid-October 2017. I'm sure you can imagine our horror and disbelief as we watched Irma unfold, and the panic that ensued after we saw the damage reports when they finally started trickling in. Amelisa Todman, despite being a St. Thomas resident who undoubtedly had 'bigger fish to fry' in the days following the hurricane (you know - little things - like where to find shelter, food and water), placed her priority on her business dealings and clients' affairs. She communicated with us numerous times in the three days following impact. The lack of power on the island meant we often had more/better information about the damage than she did. We will be forever grateful for the priority she placed on resolving our concerns and accommodating our backing out of the arrangements due to the extreme and special circumstances created by Irma. We would not hesitate to recommend Amelisa or Flawless Weddings to anyone even though, ultimately, we were not able to enjoy the fruits of her labor. Anyone who would place their clients' concerns first in light of the tragedy she suffered is the kind of person we would want in charge of our affairs. Our prayers and best wishes to Amelisa and all of those on St. Thomas - they have a very long road ahead of them.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thanks James! All the best for you and Marty!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/26/2017

We highly recommend Flawless Weddings! We loved working with Amelisa. She was sweet, funny, did things in a timely manner, and was responsive to my thousands of questions! Cake was great, flowers were pretty, and photographer was nice as well, although it would've been nice for the pictures to be touched up a little. (Unless they were?) But they came out great. We had our wedding right before Hurricane Irma and Maria came through, so it took a while to get everything back to us, as the island was out of power. As soon as they had power, Amelisa texted/emailed, making sure everything was to be sent to the right place. Loved her!

Sharon · Married on 08/08/2017

I could never have found anyone better than Amy to help me with my wedding plans. She answered every question quickly and precisely. I told her what I wanted and it was done. The day we arrived in St Thomas it was pouring rain. I had decided we didn't need a car to drive us to the wedding location, but after a disastrous drive from the airport in the rain I couldn't imagine trying to get ourselves to the wedding. With very short notice, Amy arranged the transportation and changed the location to a beach where the seaweed wasn't a problem. She literally saved my wedding day. She and her daughter made me feel like I was their only client and I was one of their own family. I will be forever grateful to them for making my day special and taking away my stress. It was perfect.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thanks Sharon Aday! You were our only client and the feeling is mutual. You made us felt like family. All the best!

amber · Married on 07/07/2017

This is a very friendly, professional family owned company. They take pride in their work and you can see they love what they do! They are quick to answer questions or concerns. They have a wonderful team of photographers, videographer, hair/make up artist, wedding officiant, etc. Everything was perfect thanks to these wonderful ladies. They made us feel very comfortable the day of the wedding and for our whole stay at St Thomas. Even offering assistance outside of the wedding. They treated us like family :)

Sent on 07/21/2017

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thank Amber! It was such an honor being apart of such a blessing for both you and Omar! All the best and yes we are family!

MaKenzie · Married on 05/18/2017

Amelisa was amazing! She took all the pictures I sent her and made my wedding come to life! I definitely recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thanks Makenzie! It's was truly wonderful having you Casey and Guests! Thanks for creating those memories of a lifetime together.

Duanna · Married on 04/25/2017

Amelisa and Keya were extraordinary! They made my wedding a dream come true. The communication was great they responded rapidly to every email that me or my husband sent. in addition, i sent them pictures of what i was looking for and the day of my wedding the decor exceeded my expectations. It w as truly breathtaking. Everyone who attended my wedding is still talking about how beautiful it was. The guitarist and photographer were both magnificent. The ladies was patient, reliable, flexible, and extremely knowledgeable. The best decision i made was deciding to let flawless weddings & events handle my special day. Anyone looking for a wedding planner in St.Thomas i highly recommend flawless weddings; you will not regret it at all!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thanks Duanna! It was an honor having you and Brian! Thanks for the memories. We love and appreciate you both. Cheers to a lifetime of love, peace and happiness!

brittany · Married on 03/13/2017

Amelisa and Keya must be able to read minds because everything we dreamed of came to fruition on our wedding day all thanks to them. They are so cool, calm, and collected that it left us without a doubt or worry in our minds that they had everything together. Every unique request that we came to them with (from the other side of the country none the less!) was fulfilled without any apprehension. We had 35 guests coming into St. Thomas on a cruise ship for our wedding on Magens Bay and they handled the logistics FLAWLESSLY. The transportation was smooth and the drivers were on-time. Our guests were stunned at how truly perfect everything was. We did not even pick the flowers or the cake, we simply told them what we liked and they selected what we would have selected had we done it ourselves! Everything from the guitarist to the photographer to the officiant was incredible. They carried out every wish we had and we were blown away. We trusted Flawless Weddings & Events with our big day and it was the absolute best decision we made and would do it over again and again.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Awwww on behalf of all of us at Flawless Weddings and Events of the Virgins Islands, we thank you and enjoyed every moment of it and would do it over and over again! #TeamHarlow!

Megan · Married on 03/08/2017

We could not be any happier with the amazing service we received from flawless weddings & events , it was absoubtley wonderful! Thank you for making our day so special and personal ! We can't thank you all enough.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thank you Megan! It was an honor and privilege to be apart of your big day here in St.Thomas. We forever grateful to you and Cole. Cheers to a flawless life together.

Andrene · Married on 02/18/2017

To any couple trying to have a wedding of their dreams, with a touch of uniqueness, planners who are professional and cost effective, Flawless Wedding and Events of the Virgin Islands is your number one choice.
    We were very impressed with the services rendered, the extra miles taken just to make our day special, and what seemed to be 24/7 good customer service and availability (couples, you'll be glad you have this). It's such an honor when people call to tell us how beautiful our wedding and decor was, or when they ask, "who did it?" :-)
    Flawless, from my husband and I, we would like to thank you for making our dream a reality and so much more. We have no regrets! The way you took care of us showed that dreams do come true. Love you guys and thanks again :-)
    Mr. and Mrs. van Beverhoudt

Sent on 03/09/2017

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thanks Andrene! We were honored to be apart of both you and Mark's Nuptials. We love and appreciate you both...Welcome to our Flawless family.

monet · Married on 02/17/2017

I had a great time working with these exceptional ladies. They exceeded my expectations. They truly have a love for what they do and there biggest mission is to please the bride and groom.

Krystal · Married on 02/06/2017

my wedding was feb.6th 2017 at megans bay beach St.thomas.... I had originally planned to plan my wedding myself mind you I'm from New York haha... Well let's just say bad idea. Flawless weddings came to my rescue in the nick of time... Amelisa was so patient with my unorganized self haha... she delt with me when I was stressing and reassured me everything was going to be fine... I was able to reach out to her by email and phone with all my dumb questions and concerns and always got a fast response back which I loved... she was just the sweetest lady made you feel so comfortable as if you knew her forever ....needless to say thanks to Amelisa's help my wedding was "FLAWLESS". If your thinking of having a wedding in St.thomas don't think twice it's picture perfect pure paradise and DEFINITELY book Flawless wedding and events you won't regret..

Keshana · Married on 11/13/2016

Flawless Weddings & Events I want to thank you very much for all you did in planning our wedding. The best decision my husband and I made was to hire you as our wedding planner! You were fabulous, and your knowledge, experience and realness was so helpful. Thank you for building a great relationship with me as a client, but also for making me feel as though I was part of your family. Because of you and your fabulous workers our wedding day was the best day. David and I had fun and we definitely enjoyed ourselves with our families and friends. I was dying of laughter, because a lot of people said “I seemed really relaxed for a Bride” not knowing the BrideZilla came out at the last minute. However, you were right there to calm me down and offer reassurance that everything was going to be okay. You told me my groom was downstairs waiting for me so put a smile on my face and stop worrying about the little things. You also told me how pretty I looked 100 times and you know I love compliments. All in all, we are happy with the way our wedding ceremony turned out. My advice for any bride-to-be considering Flawless Weddings & Events stop hesitating and give them a call, you will not be disappointed! Thanks again for everything guys! #TeamSullivan

Kelley · Married on 09/07/2016

Flawless Wedding Planners went above and beyond my expectations.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thank you Kelley for your kind words, it was our pleasure having you both!

Curtia · Married on 07/30/2016

Amelisa, Akeya, and Akeem working with you with guys were impeccable. We have no regrets and we made the best choice possible in choosing you guys to make our dream day possible. We wouldn't have had it any other way. For the future brides and grooms if you are looking at wedding planner choose Flawless wedding and events it's the best choice you can ever make for your wedding day!! Thanks you guys a million. Love, Akeem n Curtia Roberts

Sent on 08/24/2016

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thanks you Mr. & Mrs. Roberts! Greatly appreciated!

Jessica · Married on 06/28/2016

Excellent service, communication, and flexibility from Amelisa. We would recommend her wedding services to locals, couples coming in on a cruise (like we did), and any other couples vacationing. Extremely personable and loves her job!!! Thank you Amelisa, Keya, and the entire team. Can't wait to go back to the island.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thank you Jessica, It was our pleasure! Thanks for the flawless memories created.

Amelisa Todman was awesome to work with. Very attentive to our needs, responsive and very knowledgeable for everything needed for a destination wedding in St. Thomas. I highly recommend her Flawless Weddings & Events if you plan on getting married in St. Thomas, VI.

Megan · Married on 12/15/2015

Amelisa Toddman was so amazing and was able to help and answer any questions that I had throughout the wedding planning. I would recommend her to any of my friends who are wanting a destination wedding.

Gretta · Married on 12/08/2015

St. Thomas, Virgin Islands is our home and we are a regular on beautiful Magnes Bay Beach. We have seen several weddings performed there. This lady and her team coordinated the ceremonies so well. It was then decided by us that would be the site for our wedding. A friend gave us the number for Amelisa Todman (Flawless Weddings ). From the moment we contacted her, she met with us, it was as if I ' ve known her for many years. We then realized that it was Amelisa coordinating those weddings. They were very professional and answered all questions asked. Amelisa said "I GOT THIS ", she will take care of everything. It was less than a month to the ceremony and Amelisa convinced me it could happen....and it did. The day of the wedding when we arrived on sunny Magens Bay Beach, it was unbelievable. The flowers, my bouquet along with everything else was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. Thanks for making our wedding very special and a memorable one. Love you guys! ! Fenton and Gretta Williams

Crystal · Married on 10/16/2015

My wedding was completely last minute. I was freaking out on finding a planner that can make it happen in soo little time. It was a simple event but I didn't know where to start! I went to google and found their website. Thank god i did. I made the calll and Ms. Todman was ready for business! She explained the entire process to me which was quite simple. She was available to answer my questions no matter what time I emailed her. She is a wonderful person with a wonderful heart that will make your day indeed a special and unique one. The beach was perfect and Keya performed the most beautiful ceremony! Thank you Amelisa and Keya! I will NEVER forget that day! My day! Thank you soo much!! #Flawless #WeddingPlanner #BVI #USVI #TeamTodman

tredesha · Married on 07/18/2015

I do not even know where to begin. Ms. Todman and Keys are spectacular at what they do. They are simply unique and amazing. They made my venues to die for. It's been a week and people are still telling me how beautiful my wedding was. Every bump I hit in planning Ms. Todman would give her words of encouragement "NOT TO WORRY, WE GOT YOU!!! STOP WORRYING!! I couldn't have asked for a better planner right down to my centerpieces.. I showed her a pic of what I wanted. I purchased the products and she was even able to build them for me into the most beautiful centerpieces anyone could ask for. I could call text or email her anytime of the night and assure you I would get a response right away. THANK YOU!!!