Flawless Image Makeup Reviews

73 | Marlboro, NY

73 Reviews for Flawless Image Makeup

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/25/2019

10/10 Would recommend to everyone!!

I recently had the pleasure of having Marisa do my makeup for my wedding along with my entire bridal party and mother. From the moment I reached out to Marisa about doing a trial, she has been nothing short of an absolute pleasure! I walked out of my trial knowing there was no one else who could make me look and feel as beautiful as she did for my wedding day. And then the day came and Marisa was more than prompt and professional. Not only did she do an outstanding job on all of us, but she was able to change plans a couple of weeks before the wedding because we decided to change locations on where we would get ready. The entire morning, Marisa had a smile on her face and was able to help us all feel calm during what could normally be a stressful time. I cannot thank Marisa enough for her amazing work AND personality!! I can't recommend her enough and cannot wait for the next time I need my makeup done!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 10/12/2019

Marisa is the best

I am so glad I found Marisa for my wedding! She made my life easier when the wedding stress was at its highest. After meeting her at the trial and seeing her work in person, I knew hiring her was a great decision. She took notes at the trial to have everything organized for the wedding day, and even advised me on what lipstick to buy so I could continue to touch up during the wedding day. Marisa was always quick to respond to emails and super organized, providing a schedule for the day and even adding an extra girl last minute. I am so happy with how my makeup turned out! Marisa does a great job highlighting your natural beauty and making sure you still look and feel like yourself. I highly recommend Marisa!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 08/31/2019

The Best in the Business!

Marisa truly is a makeup guru or rather THE makeup guru. My makeup the day of my wedding was perfect. I had an outdoor vineyard wedding so I did not want to have too heavy of a makeup application and Marisa got it right! My skin was seriously flawless and everything lasted. My bridal party looked absolutely beautiful. If you are a bride looking for someone who listens to what you are looking for and exceeds your expectation, look no further. Marisa is not only the nicest person to work with but also a true artist. You can tell she really loves what she does, and to me that means everything.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Liz

Liz and Tom · Married on 06/15/2019

Such a pleasure to work with!

Marisa did my and my bridal party's makeup for my wedding day and I could not have been happier! She showed up on time, was so much fun to work with, and we all looked amazing (if I may say so myself). And all of this was also at (what I would consider) a very fair price.

Would not hesitate to recommend Marisa to anyone for their wedding or other events!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • taylor

taylor · Married on 06/01/2019

Talented Makeup Artist Who Brings Out Your Real Beauty

Marisa is extremely professional, experienced and simply a pleasure to work with. With help from her Assistant Amy, she transformed myself, 9 of my bridesmaids, my mother and my aunt into stunning beauties. She was not only thorough, but she did exactly what each bridesmaid requested and made my entire wedding party look flawless. What I love about Marisa is that she is honest, a direct communicator, and most importantly, she really brings out your natural beauty! No one looked too overdone or pageant-y. She is also very skilled in working with many different skin types and mimicked my inspiration photo perfectly! Even after I completely changed what I wanted on the day of the wedding! She also works great with large wedding parties. She is a pro at remaining calm, polite and professional and all of my bridesmaids loved their makeup and chatting with her. Not to mention, her products are the highest quality, and she keeps all of them extremely organized. On the day of the wedding, she brought her own hand held mirrors and chairs! My entire experience from my initial trial/consultation to planning the day-of schedule and finally my wedding day was fantastic. I highly recommend Marisa to any bride!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Rachel Mclean · Married on 10/20/2018

Flawless Image provided make up services for my wedding on site.

Marisa and her makeup artist were awesome! They arrived on time and ready to go with a professional attitude. We had a schedule in advance and they made sure we were all looking beautiful, even when there were some problems with our hairdressers' timing she made it all work which I appreciated! Everyone's makeup came out flawless, I wanted to look natural and she pulled off just what I asked. Some of my bridesmaids went a little more glam and they loved their looks too, we all had eye lashes put on by them also which was convenient. If you need a makeup artist for your day do not hesitate to hire Flawless Image, you will not regret it.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kristen Cosenza · Married on 09/29/2018

Such a pleasure to work with!

Marisa was very professional and a pleasure to work with. She was flexible with my schedule when wanting to come for the trial and made the experience fun and laid back. I left my trial feeling confident for the day of and was even happier with my makeup on my wedding day. It came out SOOO pretty! She was very honest when it came to certain colors and how dramatic she felt the look should be, which I think is important. Marisa and her assistant were on time and made getting glammed up the morning of so fun and relaxing!! I would definitely recommend Marisa and (being I do not live local to her) hope I can use her in the future!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/22/2018

I recently had my wedding makeup done by Marisa. She was super responsive and professional from our initial interaction. She listened to my likes and dislikes and delivered a flawless face the day of my wedding. There is not one picture I do not like. Her and her team arrived early to set up and the schedule she and her team set provided ample enough time for all the bridal party to be ready on time. She is reasonably priced and comes highly recommended from this super picky bride.

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 07/28/2018

AMAZING!!! Worth every penny!

Marisa was an amazing makeup artist for me and my bridal party. From the trial to the day of - she made this experience seamless. Marisa & her team fit right in to the atmosphere of getting our group ready and were able to keep us on time while having fun and coming out with beautiful make up. I am not someone who typically wears heavy make up and she made me feel natural and beautiful at the same time.

Sent on 07/02/2020

Jordan · Married on 06/23/2018

One of my top priorities when booking vendors for my wedding was to make sure they were people I'd want to be around on the most important, memorable day of my life. Marisa and her team (Mary and Amy) were beyond awesome and the best start to my day I could have ever asked for. I had 11 women getting their makeup done (including me) by Marisa and team and every single one of them ended up happy and looked stunning. It was truly amazing to watch how much time and attention to detail was put into all 11 of us. Marisa is fun, kind, passionate, patient, caring, genuine and so incredibly talented. I was so happy with how my makeup turned out. I had a trial with Marisa a year ago and she came in with notes from that day to make sure she captured exactly what we were happy with after the trial. And then, somehow she made it even better. I just really can't say enough good things and I will always, always recommend brides work with Marisa. I am very confident she's the best out there.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Sean · Married on 04/27/2018

Highly Recommend!

Marisa and the Flawless Image team did an amazing job with my makeup and the makeup for my mom and bridesmaids. I struggle with acne and Marisa did a great job with coverage that was full but still natural looking, which was very important to me. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Alexa · Married on 12/22/2017

Absolute best person to trust with helping you shine on your big day! I have a combination of acne and dry skin, and Marisa was reassuring that she would be able to do anything to give me clear looking skin. She came prepared with all tools to help her do the job, including airbrush which we had not originally planned on using. Once seeing how wedding day stress had affected my skin, she quickly pulled out the airbrush machine and went to work. My skin looked clear as ever and I felt so beautiful on my big day thanks to her. I absolutely recommend booking Marisa for your event!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Niki · Married on 10/14/2017

Marisa was absolutely amazing to work with. From the first time we met for a trial, all the emails back and to the morning of my wedding. Not only is she amazing at what she does, Marissa is also patient and flexible, she was on time for the morning of my wedding and stuck to the schedule. She's extremely professional and knows what she's doing. I am so happy that I chose Marisa to do the makeup for my bridemaids, my mom and myself for the most important day of my life.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2017

Marisa is wonderful! She did an amazing job on myself and my girls, we couldn’t be happier. She is so patient and easy to work with. It was so simple to change last minute details :) Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful on such a special day!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Lena · Married on 09/16/2017

Marisa is incredible! She is prompt, organized, flexible, and professional. She really helped me feel relaxed and calm on the morning of my wedding day- and she did an amazing job on my makeup. I don't typically wear much makeup and I was nervous about having so much on my face- she listened carefully to my concerns and made my acne prone skin look absolutely flawless, and on top of that, I didn't break out afterwards which typically happens after I do wear a full face of makeup, which I think speaks to the cleanliness and quality of her makeup kit. My makeup looked amazing the entire day and night. I am so so happy that I chose Marisa to do my wedding day makeup. If I ever need my makeup done again in the future I will absolutely call Marisa!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Elissa · Married on 09/16/2017

Marisa and her team were absolutely incredible!! I don’t usually wear much makeup and Marisa made me feel absolutely beautiful without feeling overly done-up. She was extremely helpful right from the beginning when I first contacted her! She was always quick to respond to my questions and was very punctual on the day of my wedding. Her and her two team members had my group of 12 ladies ready in under 4 hours. All of my girls loved their makeup and it lasted all day and night! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and Marisa was a huge reason why!! She is the absolute best!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2017

Marisa is an amazing make up artist that made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. She was professional, quick, and did an absolutely stunning job on not only myself but also my bridesmaids. I will definitely be using her again for my next big event.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Keli-Anne · Married on 07/01/2017

Marisa is extremely talented, very professional, and to top it off she has a great personality! She did my makeup twice before as a bridesmaid and just recently for my own wedding! I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Marisa not only helps to make you look beautiful for your special day, but makes you feel it as well. To say that me and my girls loved how our makeup turned would be an understatement!

Look no further, book Marisa now... You will NOT be disappointed!!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Kourtney · Married on 05/27/2017

I chose my wedding date around the availability of two vendors, Marisa being one of them! She is seriously the best! As someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup on the regular, Marisa made me feel super comfortable yet glamorous all day long. She was very accommodating with my bridal party and the Moms and even came to the Vineyard where we got married to glam all us girls. I loved her so much she even did my makeup for my bridal shower! If you haven't already, you must contact - and then book- Marisa! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Smrithy · Married on 04/29/2017

Seriously, hire her. We had Marisa and an assistant Mary for the wedding. During the planning she was excellent and sent me a timeline (she's a pro afterall) and answered every question quickly. We are not from the area where we got married and I frequently asked Marisa for local recommendations and she was kind enough to provide them! I didn't do a trial and have little to no guidelines for her during the day of the wedding (makeup isn't my cup of tea) but she KILLED it. I felt like a million bucks and my bridesmaids (who also didn't do a trial) ended up getting exactly what they wanted. Both Mary and Marisa had a great energy in the bridal suite. They blended easily with our girls and got our weird sense of humor which made what could potentially be a stressful morning, fun. I can't think of an other event where I'll need professional makeup (I've worn it twice in my life) but if there's an event, she'll be hired again. I'm truly happy I trusted the reviews and went with Marisa. Hands down one of the best vendor decisions we made.

Sent on 06/13/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2016

You NEED this woman in your life. Marisa is an artist who listens to what you want but who also works her creative magic. She is reasonable, knowledgable, and talented. She is so easy to work with and when she is done, you will want her to follow you around every day making you feel beautiful. You will absolutely love HER and her work. This woman is a genius at what she does and a sweetheart to boot! Hire her immediately and I promise you will not regret it! Love love love Marisa and what she does!!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Georgann · Married on 10/29/2016

From our first phone call I could tell Marisa was the one! She was truly a pleasure to work with. All our concerns were addressed promptly. On my daughter's wedding day Marisa arrived early and was a great listener. She applied our makeup as we requested. I highly recommend Marisa's services to ALL!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Theresa · Married on 10/08/2016

Marisa was an absolute joy to work with! She was recommended by my wedding venue and I am so happy that I chose to work with her for my wedding. She is extremely personable, responsive via email and was very flexible with her time, especially because I was trying to coordinate a makeup and hair trial for the same day, with a separate hair stylist. We did a trial together a month before the wedding where I showed her a few photos with ideas for my makeup. She used the photos as inspiration to create a unique look that looked and felt perfect for me. After the trial I was 100% confident that my makeup would be perfect on my wedding. When the big day came, Marisa arrived right on time! She set up quickly and got to work on me, my mom and my maid of honor. She is so nice and easy going and she made everyone feel at ease. All three of us were totally happy with her work and we all received so many compliments on our makeup throughout the night. My makeup lasted 12 hours, through eating, drinking and dancing. I would absolutely recommend Marisa to anyone getting married in the Hudson Valley. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Kerrie · Married on 09/24/2016

I used Marisa for my wedding day makeup and had a phenomenal experience! She was always prompt and professional with communication and was also really flexible and knowledgeable. She helped me decide which colors suited my skin tone and would make me look like my best self. I have never felt so confident and beautiful as I did that day. My bridesmaids looked stunning and raved about how much they liked their makeup too. I would highly recommend Marisa to anyone looking for flawless makeup for their wedding day!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Melinda · Married on 09/17/2016

Marisa is not only talented, she cares about you and her work. She wants you to look how you envision. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/20/2016