Flawless Image Makeup Reviews

63 | Marlboro, NY

63 Reviews for Flawless Image Makeup

63 Flawless Image Makeup Reviews

Andrea · Married on 09/22/2018

I recently had my wedding makeup done by Marisa. She was super responsive and professional from our initial interaction. She listened to my likes and dislikes and delivered a flawless face the day of my wedding. There is not one picture I do not like. Her and her team arrived early to set up and the schedule she and her team set provided ample enough time for all the bridal party to be ready on time. She is reasonably priced and comes highly recommended from this super picky bride.

Flawless Image Makeup 1

Alexa · Married on 12/22/2017

Absolute best person to trust with helping you shine on your big day! I have a combination of acne and dry skin, and Marisa was reassuring that she would be able to do anything to give me clear looking skin. She came prepared with all tools to help her do the job, including airbrush which we had not originally planned on using. Once seeing how wedding day stress had affected my skin, she quickly pulled out the airbrush machine and went to work. My skin looked clear as ever and I felt so beautiful on my big day thanks to her. I absolutely recommend booking Marisa for your event!

Flawless Image Makeup 2

Niki · Married on 10/14/2017

Marisa was absolutely amazing to work with. From the first time we met for a trial, all the emails back and to the morning of my wedding. Not only is she amazing at what she does, Marissa is also patient and flexible, she was on time for the morning of my wedding and stuck to the schedule. She's extremely professional and knows what she's doing. I am so happy that I chose Marisa to do the makeup for my bridemaids, my mom and myself for the most important day of my life.

Flawless Image Makeup 3
    Flawless Image Makeup 4

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2017

Marisa is wonderful! She did an amazing job on myself and my girls, we couldn’t be happier. She is so patient and easy to work with. It was so simple to change last minute details :) Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful on such a special day!

Flawless Image Makeup 5
    Flawless Image Makeup 6

Lena · Married on 09/16/2017

Marisa is incredible! She is prompt, organized, flexible, and professional. She really helped me feel relaxed and calm on the morning of my wedding day- and she did an amazing job on my makeup. I don't typically wear much makeup and I was nervous about having so much on my face- she listened carefully to my concerns and made my acne prone skin look absolutely flawless, and on top of that, I didn't break out afterwards which typically happens after I do wear a full face of makeup, which I think speaks to the cleanliness and quality of her makeup kit. My makeup looked amazing the entire day and night. I am so so happy that I chose Marisa to do my wedding day makeup. If I ever need my makeup done again in the future I will absolutely call Marisa!

Elissa · Married on 09/16/2017

Marisa and her team were absolutely incredible!! I don’t usually wear much makeup and Marisa made me feel absolutely beautiful without feeling overly done-up. She was extremely helpful right from the beginning when I first contacted her! She was always quick to respond to my questions and was very punctual on the day of my wedding. Her and her two team members had my group of 12 ladies ready in under 4 hours. All of my girls loved their makeup and it lasted all day and night! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and Marisa was a huge reason why!! She is the absolute best!

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2017

Marisa is an amazing make up artist that made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. She was professional, quick, and did an absolutely stunning job on not only myself but also my bridesmaids. I will definitely be using her again for my next big event.

Keli-Anne · Married on 07/01/2017

Marisa is extremely talented, very professional, and to top it off she has a great personality! She did my makeup twice before as a bridesmaid and just recently for my own wedding! I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Marisa not only helps to make you look beautiful for your special day, but makes you feel it as well. To say that me and my girls loved how our makeup turned would be an understatement!

Look no further, book Marisa now... You will NOT be disappointed!!!

Kourtney · Married on 05/27/2017

I chose my wedding date around the availability of two vendors, Marisa being one of them! She is seriously the best! As someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup on the regular, Marisa made me feel super comfortable yet glamorous all day long. She was very accommodating with my bridal party and the Moms and even came to the Vineyard where we got married to glam all us girls. I loved her so much she even did my makeup for my bridal shower! If you haven't already, you must contact - and then book- Marisa! You won't be disappointed!

Smrithy · Married on 04/29/2017

Seriously, hire her. We had Marisa and an assistant Mary for the wedding. During the planning she was excellent and sent me a timeline (she's a pro afterall) and answered every question quickly. We are not from the area where we got married and I frequently asked Marisa for local recommendations and she was kind enough to provide them! I didn't do a trial and have little to no guidelines for her during the day of the wedding (makeup isn't my cup of tea) but she KILLED it. I felt like a million bucks and my bridesmaids (who also didn't do a trial) ended up getting exactly what they wanted. Both Mary and Marisa had a great energy in the bridal suite. They blended easily with our girls and got our weird sense of humor which made what could potentially be a stressful morning, fun. I can't think of an other event where I'll need professional makeup (I've worn it twice in my life) but if there's an event, she'll be hired again. I'm truly happy I trusted the reviews and went with Marisa. Hands down one of the best vendor decisions we made.

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2016

You NEED this woman in your life. Marisa is an artist who listens to what you want but who also works her creative magic. She is reasonable, knowledgable, and talented. She is so easy to work with and when she is done, you will want her to follow you around every day making you feel beautiful. You will absolutely love HER and her work. This woman is a genius at what she does and a sweetheart to boot! Hire her immediately and I promise you will not regret it! Love love love Marisa and what she does!!!

Georgann · Married on 10/29/2016

From our first phone call I could tell Marisa was the one! She was truly a pleasure to work with. All our concerns were addressed promptly. On my daughter's wedding day Marisa arrived early and was a great listener. She applied our makeup as we requested. I highly recommend Marisa's services to ALL!

Theresa · Married on 10/08/2016

Marisa was an absolute joy to work with! She was recommended by my wedding venue and I am so happy that I chose to work with her for my wedding. She is extremely personable, responsive via email and was very flexible with her time, especially because I was trying to coordinate a makeup and hair trial for the same day, with a separate hair stylist. We did a trial together a month before the wedding where I showed her a few photos with ideas for my makeup. She used the photos as inspiration to create a unique look that looked and felt perfect for me. After the trial I was 100% confident that my makeup would be perfect on my wedding. When the big day came, Marisa arrived right on time! She set up quickly and got to work on me, my mom and my maid of honor. She is so nice and easy going and she made everyone feel at ease. All three of us were totally happy with her work and we all received so many compliments on our makeup throughout the night. My makeup lasted 12 hours, through eating, drinking and dancing. I would absolutely recommend Marisa to anyone getting married in the Hudson Valley. You will not be disappointed!

Kerrie · Married on 09/24/2016

I used Marisa for my wedding day makeup and had a phenomenal experience! She was always prompt and professional with communication and was also really flexible and knowledgeable. She helped me decide which colors suited my skin tone and would make me look like my best self. I have never felt so confident and beautiful as I did that day. My bridesmaids looked stunning and raved about how much they liked their makeup too. I would highly recommend Marisa to anyone looking for flawless makeup for their wedding day!

Melinda · Married on 09/17/2016

Marisa is not only talented, she cares about you and her work. She wants you to look how you envision. I would recommend her to anyone!

Jennie · Married on 09/16/2016

If you are looking for a professional make up artist in the Hudson Valley area Marisa is by far the best! She did an amazing job for me and all of my bridesmaids. Everyone loved the way their make up was done and we recieved compliments all night long from all of our guests. Our make up lasted all day and all night long, we did not have to touch up our faces at all. Her work is flawless and she is amazing at what she does. She is the most accommodating and nicest person to work with! She truly made my day very special for me.

Ashley · Married on 07/23/2016

Perfection! Booking Marisa for my wedding day makeup was one of the best decisions I made! My bridal trial was thorough & gave me a sense of ease looking forward to my big day. Marisa proves her vast knowledge & love of make up in each application she does. I will continue to use her any chance I get for any special occasion in the future.

Em · Married on 07/09/2016

Marisa and crew were so attentive and professional! All of the wedding party loved their makeup and our makeup lasted throughout the whole evening!! Just simply gorgeous work, and Marisa is so nice and easy to work with!

Anna · Married on 06/25/2016

Thanks to Flawless Image make up for making me and my girls look so wonderful on my wedding day. I recently got married on June 25th, and we were all so happy with our makeup. Marisa takes her time and knows all the newest trends. Marisa is a pleasure to work with, prompt and responsive always with anything I needed . She makes you feel like you have known her for years and it was such a pleasure working with her . It was so nice to know that after my trial I knew I had no worries about my makeup on my wedding day ! The make up lasted all day and looked so nice in pictures . I would recommend Marisa to anyone who needs make up done for any occasion !

Caitlin · Married on 06/04/2016

Marisa was so not only extremely professional and kind, but she is also so amazing at her what she does! She made me feel comfortable in my own skin and so confident, and I got so many compliments! I couldn't have been happier!

I was lucky enough to find Marisa through my sister's wedding when I was a bridesmaid. I loved my make-up so much that as soon as I got engaged Marisa was the first vendor I contacted. I had to have Marisa do my make-up. Not only did Marisa make me feel absolutely stunning she is extremely professional & punctual. I'm so happy I have this secret weapon in my arsenal for all future events.

Megan · Married on 05/07/2016

Not only is marisa the best makeup artist, she is reliable, professional and very reasonably priced. I would not trust anyone else for a special event. With all the planning on your wedding day, i never felt the need to meet or price another artist. Even though Marisa has done my makeup many times, she suggested we still go ahead with a wedding makeup trial when I initially told her I was not worried about it. It went wonderful. I even asked her for a few changes after the trial while reviewing the pictures and she was fine with that. We talked about my bridesmaids having a certain look and they all came out perfect. Mary helped Marisa the day of and she was wonderful as well! My sister woke up the day of with a rash and Marisa was able to cover it for our pictures. I felt at ease knowing what good hands we were all In. Marisa was even the one to put my vail in my hair and help the bridesmaids get in their corset dresses! No other artist would do that! I am telling you- stop looking at other artists! Your makeup will be perfect and you will feel like a million bucks with Marisa by your side. I can't thank you enough!

Natalie · Married on 05/06/2016

Marisa was fantastic. Both she and Mary did such an amazing job on myself and all my bridesmaids; everyone looked absolutely stunning. The girls had a wide range of requests for make up styles (more natural look to more dramatic look) and Marisa and Mary were able to accommodate everyone. Overall I had such a great experience with Marisa; she's professional, personable and sweet, and so incredibly talented...would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Marisa made me feel so beautiful. Any other time I had professional makeup applied (not by Marisa), I never looked like myself. The makeup was too heavy. It was very important to me to look like a glamourous, beautiful version OF ME. And she did just that. My makeup wasn't heavy and it lasted all night. She is very accommodating, flexible, welcoming and professional. I also noticed how clean she was with always cleaning her brushes and sanitizing her hands. I really appreciated that!