Flawless By Tiffany Reviews

106 Reviews for Flawless By Tiffany

Flawless By Tiffany 1
Flawless By Tiffany 2

Nicole · Married on 08/04/2018

Couldn't have been happier about my decision to hire Tiffany, she did an amazing job! Everyone's makeup looked perfect! I have already recommended her to several of my friends who are also getting married, and highly recommend hiring Tiffany for your big day! :)

Sent on 08/15/2018

Jillian · Married on 06/30/2018

Tiffany was such an amazing person to work with throughout my wedding experience. She was extremely responsive, organized, trustworthy, and timely. I appreciated her allowing me to even come in for a second trial as well as helping my mom with a trial to make sure she was happy with her makeup on the day of. She wrote down everything that I loved about my makeup so that on the day of, she was easily able to pull up my list and make things flawless, literally. Both my mom and mother-in-law were very hesitant to makeup and lashes but with the extra time Tiffany spent with them listening to their concerns and adjusting things to make sure they were happy and comfortable, they both looked like knockouts at my wedding and everyone couldn't stop talking about how good they looked. The best part is both of them couldn't stop talking about how beautiful they felt! Tiffany completed 6 bridesmaids, myself, and 2 mother's right on schedule, if not earlier, which we were all amazed by! Tiffany is so generous, flexible, and laid back that I couldn't have asked for a better person to spend my time with, as the nervous bride I was, right before I walked down the aisle. My bridal party loved every minute they spent with Tiffany and truly enjoyed their conversations with her. Thank you again to Tiffany for making my special day so easy in so many ways. I am so grateful for my experience with her!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Alexandra · Married on 10/28/2017

I could not have been more happy with my makeup and my bridal parties makeup. Tiffany is an absolute rockstar. She was punctual and showed up ready to go. She did makeup for my seven bridesmaids, my aunt, my mom, and me. She asked everyone if they had a certain look and worked with everyone to make sure they were happy. Everyone looked great, everyone loved their makeup and everyones makeup lasted all night and still looked as flawless as it did when it was applied in the morning. I am so glad I chose Tiffany and will definitely be using her in the future.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/07/2017

Tiffany was absolutely wonderful! Not only does she take the time to figure out your style and exactly what you want she has an awesome personality and is super easy to get along with! I would highly recommend her to anyone who is getting married! Loved her and her work!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Brittani · Married on 08/19/2017

I highly recommend Flawless by Tiffany for your big day. She is an amazing make up artist. Tiffany is not only talented but very personable. She is with you every step of the way on your big day making sure you truly do look FLAWLESS.

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Flawless By Tiffany 3
    Flawless By Tiffany 4

Elizabeth · Married on 06/10/2017

I worked with Shannon from the Flawless team and she was absolutely wonderful! She worked with me through the entire engagement period with various trials was amazing at all of them. She was my engagement & wedding makeup and hair artist and did a stand out job! Her make-up photographed beautifully and made me feel incredibly confident and gorgeous throughout the day! Thank you again, Shannon, for making my wedding everything it could have been.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Heather · Married on 05/21/2017

Tiffany was absolutely amazing and I am so glad I tried her first when looking for make up artists for my wedding. I normally wear a little mascara and nothing else, so I knew next to nothing about make up for formal events and pictures. She was able to take my vague and minimal requests and immediately create this beautiful and incredibly natural looking make up that I loved! It lasted all day without smudging or wearing off, but I still felt comfortable in it. Tiffany was wonderfully accommodating of my early morning wedding and did wonderful jobs on all of my bridesmaids and my mother. She was so friendly and made everyone feel so comfortable. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Flawless By Tiffany's reply:

Thank you Heather for those sweet words! I want you to know I loved getting to know you and really enjoyed being part of such a special day!!!! xoxo

Tiffany was amazing! My makeup was FLAWLESS and I absolutely loved it. I felt like a princess :) She was so accommodating and did a makeup trial which was very helpful for me. Not only does she do a great job, but she was so kind and caring. I would highly recommend Flawless By Tiffany!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2016

I worked with Tiffany for my wedding on New Years Eve and she was absolutely wonderful from start to finish—I could rave about her from the trial all the way to our wedding day! Going into the trial, I was worried about my wedding makeup because of my previous trials that did not go so well, and Tiffany really put me at ease about it. Not only did my makeup look amazing at the trial, but she also provided me with tips on skin care products, in addition to wedding day tricks to make sure my skin looked great! I cannot thank Tiffany enough for her recommendations!

When it comes to the wedding day itself, my biggest worry was about the timeline for getting ready because we had a large group but it was perfect, she even finished early and was able to add on another bridesmaid that wanted her make-up done because everyone else's looked amazing!!

Everyone's makeup lasted all day and night and all of my bridesmaids kept getting compliments on their amazing make-up! Tiffany recreated the look I had at the trial even more beautifully than I thought possible—It was exactly what I had envisioned for myself as a bride! I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artists. Not only did she do everything seamlessly, but she was also so FUN to work with! Hire her for your wedding. You will not regret it!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Juliann · Married on 12/09/2016

Tiffany was great and did a fabulous job! I found her last minute and she was very flexible and accommodating. She even found a way to make mom and aunt (both were nervous about airbrushing and are very into natural products) extremely happy. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Linda · Married on 09/10/2016

Save your valuable time, stop searching the internet for days, and just book "Flawless by Tiffany" immediately. Tiffany and Robbyn were absolutely the most knowledgeable, professional, kind and expert at their craft makeup artists I've ever encountered. As the mother of the bride this past Saturday, I wanted to look great for my daughter's wedding and I must say that my makeup was my favorite part of the day. I had no idea I could be transformed into such a "beautiful woman" that easily, but Tiff and Robbyn made it possible. Best of all, I looked so natural, bright and young, but most importantly I FELT so special and so beautiful. As a senior citizen, that is a phenomenal feeling! I witnessed the job they did on 5 other women, including the bride and all I can tell you is everyone of them looked absolutely stunning! Look no further people.....hire these wonderful women immediately - you won't regret it! (and it's also pretty nice to hear people tell you how amazing you look all night long!)

Sent on 09/13/2016

Beth · Married on 09/10/2016

Robbyn Blick did my make up for my son's wedding. She did a fantastic job. She is very talented and professional. Perhaps Robbyn's best quality is the fact that she listened to my preferences, I don't usually wear a great deal of make up, but for my son's wedding I wanted to look a little more glammed up for the special day and the pictures. Yet I wanted to look like me. Robbyn listened, gave me the mirror several times for a spot check and did a fantastic job. I couldn't believe how natural the airbrush looked!. Robbyn also did my hair, and when all the magic was done, people said I looked 15 years younger. My only complaint is that Robbyn can't leave her 4 boys and live with me to keep making me look 15 years younger every day. I highly recommend Robbyn for make up and hair. You won't be disappointed. I felt fabulous. Thanks, Robbyn. You are the best!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Katie · Married on 08/06/2016

Tiffany was so punctual and professional but most importantly, she listened. It was clear that her goal was to do whatever it took to make me feel as beautiful as possible on my big day. And she succeeded! Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Flawless By Tiffany's reply:

Thank you Katie! It was my pleasure! I enjoyed spending time with you and your bridal party!!! :)

Tiffany brings smiles, patience, and an amazing artistic talent to the big day. This MOB was thrilled when we met Tiffany. My daughter and I both had trials as well as make up lessons for every day tips. Tiffany was always quick to respond to questions with enthusiasm which was SO comforting to us. The big day she arrived with a smile and instantly brought fun to our nervous and excited party. She worked her magic and even the gals who rarely take time to glam themselves were impressed with her ability to know EXACTLY how they should look not only for the day but also for the camera. SO important to consider this. I will not hesitate to return for her amazing talents. I am confident after meeting with Tiffany, you can check finding the perfect make up artist for you wedding off your list!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Rebecca · Married on 06/11/2016

I booked Robbyn from "Flawless By Tiffany" and I was blown away! Robbyn did such an amazing job. I felt absolutely beautiful! My makeup stayed all day through a long and hot outdoor ceremony and reception.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Dana · Married on 04/30/2016

I've truly never felt more beautiful!

Tiffany does such an amazing job! I got so many compliments on my big day! Not only does she do gorgeous makeup but she is super personable and makes you feel extremely comfortable! I felt so relaxed with her and was able to have everyday, normal conversations that I'd have with a friend! I am going to recommend Tiffany to anyone and everyone I possibly can! She is such a sweetheart and a true professional! I felt flawless on the most important day of my life! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME LOOK AND FEEL SO BEAUTIFUL!!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Lindsay · Married on 04/30/2016

Tiffany did such an amazing job on my make up along with SEVEN other bridesmaids/moms/grandmas. Everyone wanted something different and every single one of us looked flawless. My mother in law and grandma both went lighter and it was the definition of beauty. Tiffany listened to every note I made about my trial makeup ( I did my trial the day of my bridal shower and LOVED IT) and my wedding day makeup up was amazing. Each one of my bridesmaids did a different look and they all turned out completely in line with their personalities. Everything was on time and we even finished early! Plus it doesn't hurt that Tiffany is a super nice person and easy to talk to! I would/have recommended her to all my friends and family needing a makeup artist.

Sent on 05/20/2016

Christina · Married on 10/17/2015

Tiffany was AMAZING on my wedding day! Her services were recommended to me by a friend, and now I will recommend her to everyone. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, and the make-up is really what pulls the whole look together. My bridesmaids looked stunning and she was a pleasure to work with. Very friendly and determined to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your make-up. It was like asking a friend to do my make-up. Thank you, Tiffany! I am 110% satisfied with my wedding make-up and am so happy I got to meet you!

Sent on 11/05/2015

She did a great job! Everyone in the bridal party looked beautiful!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Amy · Married on 08/29/2015

If you’re looking to feel as beautiful as humanly possible on your wedding day – book Tiffany. Book her and don’t look back. She is a miracle worker and truly masters the art of makeup. On my wedding day she showed up early and was all set up by the time we needed to get started. She did the makeup for me, 8 bridesmaids and my mom. Some people in my bridal party were more particular than others – requesting everything from simple, subtle looks to dramatic smokey eyes – and she nailed every single look. And made everyone look equally as beautiful!

In addition to being an amazing makeup artist, Tiffany provided a fun wedding playlist with speakers that really helped set the mood and get everyone excited! Who knew getting makeup done was so much fun?

Makeup and music aside, her personality and professionalism made working with her fun and seamless. Every time we met (trials and day of) is was a super easy, fun conversation.

So book Tiffany before someone else grabs her. And if someone else grabbed her first, move your wedding day. Seriously. It will be worth it!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Jena · Married on 08/21/2015

Tiffany was absolutely fabulous! not only did I love my makeup for our special day, but my whole bridal party was extremely pleased. I also felt so comfortable with her from the trial to the big day which was also extremely important.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Tiffany was absolutely amazing to work with for my August wedding! Her work is flawless, and she is competitively priced. I am so happy with my bridal makeup. She made me look wonderful, and I still looked like myself. All of my bridesmaids who got their makeup done could not stop talking about her amazing work and saying "how did you find her?! She's the best!". You can't go wrong with Tiffany!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Katelyn · Married on 05/29/2015

I cannot say enough about Tiffany as a person and her work. She was absolutely the best person I could have asked for on my big day. I ran to Tiffany with crazy tan lines and sunburned shoulders that started to peel the night before my wedding! Tiffany calmed me down and was able to hide my tan lines and cover my shoulders to the point that no one even noticed! All of my girls were in love with their make up and couldn't stop gushing about how sweet and caring Tiffany was. The energy in the room as we were all getting ready was so fun and relaxing, and she even managed to keep it a secret from me that it started to rain a bit :) Anyone looking for a true professional and kind person, Tiffany is the one you should call! I will absolutely recommend her to everyone I know and will be booking her again in the future!

Thank you Tiffany for everything! You set the tone for the most perfect day we could have imagined XO

Sent on 05/30/2015

Molly · Married on 11/15/2014

Shannon did an INCREDIBLE job! She did my hair, and that of my bridesmaids, for my wedding. How lucky we were to have her! She had a lot to do in a very short time and did so with a smile on her face and quite a few laughs. The day of your wedding can be a stressful one as you are starting out and getting everything done and she lightened it up, all while making everyone look STUNNING. We had short, medium and long hair and she managed to find a great style for each. My hair looked stellar and fit right in with the feeling of my dress and the day. It also stayed put (while still looking natural) for the whole day, including some major dancing. I would hire her again in a heartbeat and so many of my already married bridesmaids said that they wished they had her. Never before or since, in being a part of other weddings, have I had someone so intuitively make everyone look great without shellacking their hair or giving them typical wedding head. Shannon was a gem and did a fantastic job! I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 03/03/2017