Flavor Catering and Bar Service Reviews

5 | Cincinnati, OH

5 Reviews for Flavor Catering and Bar Service

Aaron Hoyt · Married on 03/30/2019

Who does Vegan? Chef Dominick Harney does!

My daughter's a Vegan, and she married a Vegan. When she did, she told me she wanted a meat-free reception. I was reluctant, because there were far more carnivores than herbivores on the invite list, but she put me in touch with Chef Dominick. My wife and I met the chef with our daughter and her fiance. He suggested a local coffee shop, and when we arrived, he was extremely pleasant, but most importantly, he convinced us he could pull this off. I reluctantly agreed, and the following day, he forwarded the menu and a contract to me. It was reasonable, and looking at the menu, I started to see the light. As the day grew nearer, Dominick reached out to verify the final headcount, and on the day of the celebration, his crew arrived in plenty of time to serve the most wonderful vegetable meal ever conceived - at least in my humble opinion!

From the appetizers to the main course, everything was packed with flavors, and with a couple of the items, several guests thought they were actually eating meat! Everything was fresh, crisp, and prepared EXACTLY the way she had asked it to be.

I knew I had made the right choice, as all evening over 170 guests told me how wonderful the meal was, and how impressed they were at the catering. I told them all the same thing: Chef Dominick Harney at Flavor Catering and Bar Service!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Leena · Married on 07/12/2018

We booked 8 meals for 45 people with Chef Domick, and it was absolutely delightful. On the first evening the portions where a bit too small, but after mentioning it, he stuffed us up afterwards. Every single dish was delicious! (and we had meat, veggie and vegan options!... for we are talking about 25 different meals here)
    I would definitely, DEFINITLY hire him again! It was a great pleasure!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Jill · Married on 06/09/2018

I LOVE Chef Harney and his staff. We hired them for bartending service for our son's wedding on June 9th in Xenia, Ohio. Chef Harney was very quick to respond to messages and helped me make decisions. Initially I was a bit stressed out in selecting vendors as I live 2 hours away from the reception venue but I couldn't be happier with the service from Chef Harney and his staff. I highly recommend them to everyone. Not only did he provide the perfect bartenders for the evening, but he offered additional staff to help if needed. thank you thank you thank you. It was a perfect night and you and your staff were a big part of that success! God bless you for your kindness and caring demeanor.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Ellie · Married on 09/10/2016

The best dinner party ever! My guests loved it. The food was incredibly delicious. Chef Dominick did an amazing job. Thank you Chef for making my birthday dinner a night to remember. ~ Ellie

Sent on 04/10/2018

Susan · Married on 09/03/2016

Dominick was so innovative and responsive in helping us create the atmosphere we wanted for our daughter's outdoor wedding. His food was delicious. We also used his personal catering to thank several family members who donated so much of their time and the homestead where the wedding took place. I can strongly recommend Flavor Catering.

Sent on 04/10/2018