Flavio D Photography Reviews

21 | Arlington, MA

21 Reviews for Flavio D Photography

• Jose

Jose Q. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Flavio D Photography for the WIN!!!

Hiring Flavio of Flavio D. Photography as our wedding photographer was hands down the best decision we could have made. He helped capture our wedding journey from its earliest moments beginning with a one-of-a-kind engagement shoot that not only executed our vision but exceeded our expectations. When our wedding plans changed dramatically due to the COVID-19 pandemic Flavio remained flexible and found creative ways to still make our intimate family only ceremony/reception feel just as special as the wedding we had originally planned. Flavio has a unique perspective and drive that separates him from the rest of the competition in his field. He has a talent for creating unique artistic shots, going with the flow of the moment and setting and thinking outside of the box while still delivering a classic and professional result. Flavio is very easy to work with and a joy to see when he is in his element behind the camera. If you’re thinking about choosing Flavio D. Photography for your wedding day, think no more!

Sent on 02/27/2021
  • Isabel

Isabel S. · Married on 02/20/2020

Godsent Photographer

Flavio is amazing! His pictures are so precise and clean. After meeting with him and describing exactly what we wanted, he made sure to deliver on all of our asks. Flavio is very professional, constantly keeping in touch and checking in before the wedding day. He was able to juggle going between my hotel room and my soon-to-be husband’s room without missing any important moments. He is very systematic and intentional in planning when to capture certain moments. Like a true wedding photographer, he knew exactly what pictures to take and how to capture the love in his camera. Even when we had to pause for a moment while I took care of my dad who had suffered a minor stroke right before the ceremony, Flavio and his team gave us our space and engaged our guests who were already in the venue waiting for me to arrive. Flavio was very understanding and reassured us that he was going to make sure he captured all the beauty and love of the day. He delivered! His attention to detail is impeccable! I am blessed to have worked with someone so professional and able to show compassion towards others. My guests were so pleased with how easy going Flavio and his team were during the ceremony, which made it easy for us to take pictures and be ourselves. I could not have asked for a better photographer for my special day! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/18/2020

Courtney L. · Married on 10/05/2019

Great consultation

Flavio was very efficient and knowledgeable! He took the time to show us his amazing portfolio filled with work from previous weddings and engagement shots. We are not photography savvy, so Flavio fully explained the importance of lighting, detail, and the environment. He also has a number affordable packages and add-ons available. Flavio is very passionate about his work and we cannot wait for him to capture or big day in October!

Sent on 02/01/2019
  • Christopher

Christopher C. · Married on 09/29/2018

A true honor to be photographed by Flavio

As a professional photographer myself, the most common question people had when asking about our wedding plans was who will photograph yours? Little did they know, this was the easiest decision we made when wedding planning. I have followed Flavio's work for many years and when we got engaged the first thing I did was call Flavio to book him. He is a true wedding photographic artist. Flavio was able to capture every single moment of our wedding with beautiful artistry while simultaneously keeping the wedding parties calm and relaxed. We were extremely happy with our final images and Flavio was an absolute delight to work with. I would recommend him 100x over n over again.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2018

Two Thumbs Up!

We hired Flav and his team to shoot photos and video for our wedding weekend. Overall, we had a great experience and would definitely hire him if we had to do it all over again. He was the best! Prior to the wedding, Flav was super helpful in terms of looking over our day-of schedule to make sure we had enough time for photos. He was very creative and came to the conversation with great ideas. Flav is super friendly, easy to get along with, and was flexible when any changes that came up the day of. We are extremely happy with the end product! Hands down, we would recommend him.

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Melody

Melody · Married on 08/11/2018

Match Made in Photographer Heaven

We couldn't have been more excited to hire him as our wedding photographer. Flavio maintained professionalism throughout the process, beginning with our initial meetings as he presented to us his previous work as well as his ideas he already had for our wedding. Flavio was also open to specific photo requests. I had a particular shot in mind for my bridesmaids and me, and he couldn't have captured that moment any better! Flavio also was able to capture the feels and vibes of the wedding venue perfectly. Our wedding was hosted at a botanical garden center, with the reception in a greenhouse. The pictures were able to do the venue justice! All in all, my husband and I were very impressed with the photos, that not only captured the wedding but also the intimate moments with family, our wedding party and of course the moments we had as a newly wedded couple.

Sent on 12/24/2018

Cynthia J. · Married on 07/28/2018

Lifetime of Memories

Our experience with Flavio as our wedding photographer and videographer was nothing short of amazing.

He is a true professional and genuine in his craft. The love, emotions and happiness of our day seeps through all of our wedding photos. His approach was well thought, the shots were meticulous and illustrated a storyline to our wedding that we can relive every time we look at the photos.

He is flexible and open to ideas we presented and exucuted far beyond our expectations. I highly recommend his service, he is trustworthy to capture your lifetime memories.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Krista · Married on 09/23/2017

Our wedding photos look like they're out of a magazine! He will do whatever it takes to make you happy. He traveled across the island to take pictures at the volcano and traveled to the top of the island to take pictures at the beach. Our pictures are timeless. I can't wait to share them with our grandkids one day. He asked our opinion throughout the process and also sent us our edited pictures very quickly. He even sent us sneak peeks along the way that we could share with our family. He truly is the best photographer and we're so lucky he was a part of our special day!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Skye · Married on 03/26/2017

Flavio is extremely professional. Because he was so professional, it allowed me to relax and let him do his job. We received out photos in a timely fashion.

Sent on 09/19/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah S. · Married on 12/14/2016

Magical Photographer, Always there for Our Family

Flavio consistently shows up for my family--from pregnancy photos to my daughter's 1st and soon to be 2nd birthday, he never lets us down and the photos are to die for. Flav is always looking outside the box and his photos never get stale. He offers a fresh perspective and is part of our family for being there with us at our most precious moments. Flavio is reliable and makes the process easy for busy brides and new parents. A well-respected, awarded, dream photographer!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Maia · Married on 07/02/2016

great vision and amazing to work with!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Chris · Married on 06/11/2016

don't book anyone else! Flavio is your only option!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Job well done! Everything was prefect!

Sent on 05/17/2016
  • Diseanna

Diseanna · Married on 05/15/2015

Flavio did our engagement photos and recently did our spring wedding photography with video-graphy and photo-booth. we could not be happier with his service, the pictures and his professionalism. Thank you for capturing the most beautiful day ever !

Sent on 05/25/2015

I couldn't have chosen a more professional, friendly and amazing photographer for my wedding. From our first meeting to when I received my beautiful wedding photos, Flavio was exceptional, professional and detail oriented. He was able to explain everything so clearly and had no issues through my wedding planning. It was truly an honor and pleasure to have worked with Flavio for my wedding and I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Scott · Married on 10/12/2014

My wife and I chose Flavio D Photography as our wedding photographer from the recommendation of a mutual friend. After a comfortable and informative meeting with Flav, we knew he was the guy to capture our seaside wedding on Cape Ann, Massachusetts. The value of Flav's photo packages were a great draw, but more likely we chose his services as he is honest, trustworthy, and has an ever-calming presence. Viewing albums of other couples photographed by Flav revealed exactly what we desired for our memories: A non-generic and artistic representation of our special moments. While other photographers have cookies cutter images of the wedding, we wanted to capture the moment in a natural format. The end result was cherished memories and artistic representation. Flav exceeded our expectations and we are now lucky to call him a friend. We smile and reminisce every time we look at our photographs.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Shane · Married on 11/30/2013

Our wedding photos are perfect. Whenever we look at them, they bring us right back to our wedding day. Flavio did an amazing job capturing every special moment.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Flavio photographed our wedding and the photos he took are gorgeous. He even included a photo booth which all of our guests enjoyed. From the first meeting through creating the wedding album, his services are handled with the utmost professionalism. I would rate his professionalism and quality of work even higher if I could. We look forward to working with him again for our baby's first photo shoot and are highly recommending him to each of our recently-engaged friends.

Sent on 02/16/2014

Flavio provided us with an awesome experience in our destination wedding in Punta Cana. He was very professional and provided us with excellent customer service. The pictures were awesome. We would definitely recommend Flavio D photography.

Sent on 02/05/2014

Kristen · Married on 04/06/2013

Flavio DeBarros of Flavio D Photography was the photographer for my recent wedding. He did a fantastic job! Flavio gets great shots and is so creative. He traveled almost 4 hours to my venue and stayed as long as I needed him. He offers other services as well such as videography and a photo booth which my guests absolutely loved! I highly recommend Flavio for your next event!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Clarese · Married on 09/16/2017

Flavio has such a unique perspective within his work. His photos are original, and are a modern twist to traditional wedding photos.

Sent on 12/14/2017