Flat Creek Country Club Reviews

42 | Peachtree City, GA

42 Reviews for Flat Creek Country Club

Emily · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful stress-free wedding day

The employees at Flat Creek were so accommodating and easy to work with and made my wedding planning process a breeze. My husband and I had a such great experience having our wedding reception at here! The space itself is gorgeous with large windows overlooking the golf course, and the food was so amazing that all our guest were commenting on how good everything was. We are so happy that we went with Flat Creek for our venue!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy Binfield · Married on 10/27/2018

Storybook Wedding

My daughter was married here on 10/27/18. She chose the Storybook Wedding package with a few additional options. We were MORE than pleased with food, service and attention to us and our guests!! Everyone had a wonderful time and complimented us over and over on the food and venue!! I was so pleased and so were the Bride and Groom!! It was everything we hoped for and Rick Baumgartner, Serenity, Kaylin and Isaac and their staff were a pleasure! My only complaint was that the wedding and reception were over too soon!!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

From the moment we walked into the ballroom at Flat Creek, we knew it was the venue we wanted. I loved how the space was beautiful on it's own, which was great for me as someone who didn't want to spend a ton on flowers or other decorations. We did not get married here, but the pergola is BEAUTIFUL and would be an amazing setting for anyone interested in an outdoor ceremony. We were able to get some amazing pictures in it that look like they are out of a magazine!

I am from Baltimore, so I did have a lot of out of town guests and having the wedding in Peachtree City was much more convenient for people than if we had done it north of Atlanta. There are things to do in the area, its only 30 minutes from the airport and it is an affordable city. There are lots of options for hotels as well that are very close to this venue.

When planning our wedding, my husband and I agreed that the food was a top priority. The best weddings are the ones with amazing food, and I will say that the food for our reception did not disappoint. We did the 3 entree buffet and everything was delicious. Many of my friends and family even commented on how delicious everything was.

For how much food we got, I do feel like it was a really good value compared to some of the other similar venues we looked at. There were lots of options too for doing less if we had needed to save some on our budget. It was also nice how we didn't have to give final headcount until 1 week before the wedding, allowing us to account for some of the people who back out at the last minute.

The last thing I would say is that the events director, Rick Baumgardner, was a pleasure to work with. He had came into his job after we had already signed our contract, but we were so glad he did. Every time we went down there he was so accommodating and he worked with my coordinator directly to make sure everything went off without a hitch. The day turned out beautiful and there is nothing I would have changed.

Sent on 05/17/2018
  • March7th

Rita · event on: 08/12/2017

Bonnie and her team meet our every need! She is so professional and polite and joy to work with. We trusted her from the day we meet her!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Caitlin · Married on 06/25/2016

Flat Creek Club hosted our reception. It is absolutely stunning. We used their outdoor pavilion for pictures with our wedding party-so gorgeous. The food was AMAZING. Aside from the party, people still can't stop talking about how amazing the food was and it's been months! The only negative was that they have a new corporate rule where you can't set up until 2 hours before the ceremony or reception time, which is absolutely ridiculous. However, Jenae and her team allowed us to come in at 7am the day of to set up. The whole team there are wonderful and super easy to work with and offer great suggestions on style, set up ideas, and even food selection. We wish we could relive the day over again!!

Sent on 09/24/2016

I had my reception at Flat Creek and it was absolutely perfect!! All of the staff were super attentive and professional! Karen was amazing and so helpful throughout the entire process! Beyond happy with how everything turned out and would definitely recommend this location to anyone!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Anthony & Rhonda · Married on 06/14/2015

Karen & Amy are great ladies to do business with, they made my experience at flat creek a great one. The staff is also amazing & when I didn't have enough cupcakes they gave me extra, which my guests absolutely loved. Beautiful place to have a wedding at.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/28/2015

Having my wedding and reception at Flat Creek Country Club was perfect. The venue is gorgeous and the staff was amazing to work with. Karen and Amy made every wish and idea that I had come to life and were with us the whole time. They anticipated our needs and were on top of everything. We will be using Flat Creek in the future for other special events.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Flat Creek Country Club's reply:

Thanks, Jennifer! It was a beautiful wedding - thank you for letting us be a part of it!

I don't know what to say about Flat Creek Country Club except that Ms. Karen, the Event and Catering Director, is one of a kind AMAZING! The venue is beautiful and the food was delicious!! Ms. Karen was always available to provide guidance and to answer any questions that we had for her. The staff that worked during our reeception were great as well! They were very lively and took care of all of our needs!!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Flat Creek Country Club's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! Congratulations on your wedding - we wish you much happiness!

My wedding at Flat Creek was PERFECT! Everything about it was great. Karen and Amy were so wonderful and accommodating to my family and I while planning and the ceremony / reception. The food was amazing and the bartenders really took care of my guests!!! My bridesmaids and I got ready in the beautiful bridal suite. Amy was in and out checking on us; asked if we needed anything and made sure we were ok. They provided us with fruit and cheese plates, plus champagne!!! Once the ceremony began, Karen was around making sure everything was running smoothly and she stayed on the time line. The whole experience, from deciding on Flat Creek to the ceremony was wonderful and pleasant.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/06/2014

Greatest venue ever! It is so beautiful and th e people are so nice!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Michelle · Married on 07/06/2014

You really can't go wrong by choosing this venue! The outside venue is gorgeous! The ballroom was beautifully decorated with the linens, chair covers and sashes, all provided by the club, and the view from the ballroom with its many windows is amazing too. Wonderful staff to work with, attentive and responsive to all our questions and needs throughout the planning process.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Christine · Married on 06/28/2014

Karen & Darin and the entire staff did an amazing job with our wedding! 5 stars across the board!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Diane · Married on 06/06/2014

Karen and her staff did a fantastic job for our wedding. Karen is super helpful, calm, easy to work with and ensured those things that were really important to us happened even when the outdoor wedding was rained out and brought indoors. The food was fabulous and everything was just awesome. We are so thankful for Karen and her team! We had the "A" team of vendors at our wedding.

Sent on 07/12/2014
  • User4182008 · 2+ years ago

Flat Creek is a beautiful venue at a wonderful price! The staff, especially Karen, is wonderful to work with, even if you have a million last minute jittery bride questions for her.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2013

Amazing venue for a wedding! The moment we had walked into Flat Creek we knew we wanted to have our reception there. It is absolutely beautiful. Karen did a wonderful job at helping to create the perfect wedding. She was extremely helpful throughout the process and especially on our wedding day! The food at Flat Creek is delicious. We have received numerous comments stating that it was the best wedding food they have ever had. Highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/09/2013
  • User2491954 · 2+ years ago

I highly recommend this venue! It is beautiful and unique, all that you need for your special day or event!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Flat Creek Country Club's reply:

Thank you, Jade! Loved working with you and your wedding was ABSOLUTELY beautiful!! Congratulations to you & Cleo!

WONDERFUL ! VERY PLEASED ! Couldn't be happier with the staff and service!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Lauren · Married on 04/13/2013

Everything was more than perfect. The staff was amazing and very accommodating.

Sent on 05/11/2013

Tameka · Married on 03/18/2013

Theda and the Flat Creek Country Club staff was nothing short of Amazing. From day one when my husband and I meet Theda we knew Flat Creek was the place for our wedding. She didn't disappoint us not one time. My husband is very particular about how he likes things and she made sure things were exactly how he wanted and if they were not she changed things until he was pleased. It rain, hailed and storm 10 minutes before or outside ceremony was about to start. Theda, my coordinator, and the flat creek staff transformed the recepition area in less than 30 minutes. Theda is the best and I would recommend FLAT CREEK COUNTRY CLUB to anyone that's getting married.

Sent on 03/31/2013
  • Z

Zaviea & Wayne · Married on 07/29/2012

If you are looking for a fairy tale wedding and great food with awesome staff Flat creek is your place. You can have a beautiful wedding with out spending a fortune here. The food was phenomenal and the grounds are gorgeous Theda made my day worth every pretty penny spent. I recommend you check this place out!! Plus Peachtree city is beautiful.

Sent on 08/02/2012
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/18/2012

Our son's rehearsal dinner at Flat Creek was a joy to host! Theda and her staff were amazing all through the planning process, and delivered on everything we could possibly have hoped for and more! Food was delicious, room was gorgeous, details were attended to - Perfect in every way!!!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Debbie · Married on 05/05/2012

Theda is always calm, cool, and collected. She answered any questions or concerns we had quickly and guided us through everything with ease. Her staff was so helpful and kind that we knew we had no worries for the reception. The bride and groom had a grand time and all the guests were very complimentary of the venue and the food. We, the bride's parents, couldn't be happier with how smoothly everything went!

Sent on 05/14/2012

Ericha · Married on 05/05/2012

We had our wedding at Flat Creek Country Club in May. Everything just exceeded our expectations. Theda and Debbie were so helpful and organized. We received so many comments on how well everything was run and our night just kept flowing. All of our guests were delighted with the food and bar service. We could not have picked a better place to service our amazing day. We recommend using Flat Creek Country Club for your wedding.

Sent on 05/31/2012

Victoria · Married on 07/16/2011

Flat Creek was GREAT! A beautiful venue. Our guests would not stop talking about how gorgeous it was. We did a plated dinner, which guests also would not stop talking about! It was so delicious. Theda makes it very personal, an overall great experience.

Sent on 08/15/2011