71 Reviews for Flash and Sound Events

Consultation (5)
One Event Per Day (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
71 Flash and Sound Events Reviews

Jake is the best! We had a non traditional wedding mixing a lot of different cultures together which can be tough to begin with add a very tight time table to put it all together and that’s rough. Jake handled it all and managed to stay so calm it kept me calm. Everything went perfectly! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Incredible service- very flexible and worked with us with ease from start to finish. Arrived in plenty of time before reception. DJ kept the reception elegant and amped up the energy when needed. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

BOOK HIM NOW. Seriously, we had such a great wedding because of Jake's professionalism, organization, and fun-loving spirit. When we met with him for the first time he came with so many ideas about how he could make our reception even better from a DJ standpoint. It was great to have an experienced person give us ideas. The last meeting we had with Jake, he took away all of my stress. I had been planning the wedding mainly by myself and was putting together the schedule. I had no idea how I was going to enjoy the reception if the donuts needed cut at this time, and the slow dances had to happen here, and introductions, and speeches and every other smaller detail! I was freaking out about how I was going to be the manager at my own wedding. And when we met with Jake, he took all of that stress away. He became the DJ, wedding planner, and pretty much the boss that night. He kept everything moving along and kept to my schedule that I had laid out. Seriously everything was perfect with Jake and he goes above and beyond for his clients. We could not have imagined a better DJ for our reception. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Thank you thank you thank you, Jake, for taking away all of my stress, making our reception flow perfectly, and giving us our dream night.

Profile Picture Eva, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jake was awesome! He consistently checked to make sure my husband and I were happy with how everything was going throughout the night. When the night was coming to an end and people were beginning to leave, Jake even got out on the dance floor with us just to make sure the party kept going until the VERY end. Seriously the best!

Profile Picture Jeannie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
4.7

Jake was great to work with. You can tell he has done this a lot and he is good at what he does. Really helped keep the timeline of the day and made for a fun reception.

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Being in the wedding industry myself, I have worked with Jake many times and knew from the first time I worked with him that he would DJ my wedding and he did!!

He was awesome, professional and so easy to work with! I cannot recommend him enough!!! I truly love Jake. He puts on great entertainment without being over the top or cheesy. Very down to earth, genuine, yet fun and personable. Listens well and truly cares for his brides and grooms.

HIRE HIM! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Ellie, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We have absolutely nothing bad to say about Flash and Sound Events. We used them for both DJ (ceremony and reception) and photobooth. They were both very professional, easy to work with, and did an amazing job. Highly recommend them to any couples looking for DJ and/or photobooth. Their prices are very competitive as well.

Profile Picture Khayla, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You were absolutely awesome! He made our night amazing! Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

To all the couples looking for DJ's to entertain your guests for your future wedding, I would recommend Flash & Sound Emrerfainment. They are so easy going and fun to work with. My husband and I met with Jake, the DJ, and planned how we wanted the evening to go. A lot of our guests came up to us and told us how much they enjoyed our DJ. You won't regret choosing them!

Profile Picture Elise, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jake has been so much fun to work with since the time we booked him! He even gave us a shoutout on the radio during our bachelorette party in Pittsburgh! Our special night finally came and he made it everything we dreamed it to be! All of our guests enjoyed him and loved the cash and dash! (And of course so did we!) Jake was so easy to communicate with and did anything I asked! Thank you so much for helping make my night a fairytale!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We had Jake from Flash and Sound DJ our wedding and he did an amazing job! He was very professional and fun and he made sure we didn't have anything to worry about the whole night. He kept the energy fun and upbeat to make sure our wedding really was a celebration.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

You were amazing! Thank you for helping make our day so special!

Profile Picture Chantal, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I could not be more happy with our experience. It was wonderful working with Jake, and I love how much time and effort he put into our wedding. Jake was always able to talk, and responded quickly and easy to work with. Jake kept our dance floor alive, and truly made our day perfect. He was very professional, and interactive with my family and guests. I really can not thank you enough, would recommend to everyone! Jake is a must.

Profile Picture Abby, 6/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Flash and sound events were nothing short of amazing to work with! Jake is very responsive and helped make our wedding day perfect. We used flash and sound events for our ceremony music, reception dj, uplighting and photobooth. He interacted with all our guests and kept people on the dance floor all night! I would highly recommend flash and sound events to any bride looking for the perfect DJ with great packages & rates!

Profile Picture Tabitha, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jake from Flash and Sound Events was professional, prompt in responses, and so fun to work with! He kept the night moving and the people dancing. He answered any questions we had along the way, was very knowledgeable about our venue and the importance of reception flow, and was wonderful to work with. We took our DJ search seriously and couldn't have been happier with the services Jake provided. He is a cut above!!

Profile Picture Brianne, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jake was really responsive to all messages and dealt with all of my crazy! We had to change our day and he couldn't do our reception but he made it his duty to find us someone to do the job. He went above and beyond for us. Dale-he dj'd the wedding did great. We are so thankful we found Flash and Sound. We also used their photo booth too. Which is was adorable and great. They even made the template for the booth too. Our photographer is pictured here.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Flash Sound and Events did a fantastic job at our wedding reception this past Saturday at Greystone Hall! Jake (owner) was our DJ and so easy to work with. He met with us about 2 weeks before to go through everything and helped us come up with some song ideas etc. He clearly knows what he is doing, as his suggestions were perfect! At the reception, we received several compliments on the DJ and how he was keeping everyone dancing! It was a great mix of music. We would recommend him and Flash Sound to anyone needing DJ services- worth every penny! Thanks Jake!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jake was amazing!!! He has DJ'd multiple weddings in my family therefore when we were choosing a dj there was only 1 option-Jake!! He traveled 2 hours to make a day very special! The morning of my wedding my photographer cancelled on me. One of the first people I called was Jake. Jake is highly connected and this is a huge asset! He was still 2 hours away morning of but he was ready to help!! Our reception was amazing! The dance floor was packed the whole time! From young to old everyone enjoyed the night! Jake is awesome and he will make your wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jake was really great. I would highly recommend him. He was responsive to anything that came up during the night that we asked for his help with. My missing .2 points is just for a small lag in music transitioning between our ceremony and venue site. But overall, very pleased with the quality and value. I would suggest this service to other brides -- will be an easy and stress-free experience!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jake was wonderful to work with. I would recommend him to anyone planning a wedding or a event in need of a DJ!

Profile Picture User7946972, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jake was an absolutely awesome DJ. My husband and I had been to a few weddings and weren't overly impressed with the DJs, so we were worried about finding a good DJ. We worked off of other people's reviews and saw that so many people love working with Jake, so we decided to book him. He was upbeat, kept our guests interested, played great music, and kept the night moving through the "obligatory" stuff quickly. We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Madison, 12/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jake from flash and sound events did a wonderful job! He kept the energy of the wedding up and really made everything special. His ending song was so wonderful and made the last song of our night one I will never forget!

Profile Picture Mallory, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Jake was fantastic. He made planning out our ceremony and reception incredibly easy. He listened to all of our requests, including a couple of offbeat songs for our ceremony. Even though our reception was running late, he managed to play most of the reception music that we wanted and kept the party going. We also used the photo booth and uplighting services, and highly recommend both. We got our photobooth guest book immediately after our reception ended. The uplighting made our venue look spectacular, and all the set up was completed promptly before our ceremony. We would highly recommend Flash and Sound!

Profile Picture Justine, 10/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jake was awesome to work with! We used his Dj and photo booth services! My husband and I are so happy we used the photobooth! It was an awesome investment for sure! We both received many compliments on how fantastic our Dj was! he was very accommodating and gave us every option possible and he made things go by very smoothly! He listened to what we asked for and he had the best playlist of songs for all parts of the wedding! I definitely did not want the night to end! Thank you so much Jake! You are highly recommended by us!

Profile Picture User6140692, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

Jake is a great DJ! He listened to all of our requests and really took time to understand the feel we were going for at our reception! He also does amazing uplighting and spent extra time making sure the color was just right for the space.

You couldn't ask for a better DJ!

Profile Picture User7783067, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews