85 Reviews for Flash and Sound Events

One Event Per Day (5)
Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
85 Flash and Sound Events Reviews

Jake from Flash and Sound Events was phenomenal. We had many guests comment on how incredible the DJ was. We highly recommend Jake!

Profile Picture Kendall, 9/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Flash & Sound events for our wedding on August 4 and couldn't be happier! We worked with Jake leading up to the wedding, but had the opportunity to work with John on the big day. Both met with us the week before the wedding and answered all of the questions we had and offered great suggestions. On the day of the wedding, John showed up hours early and made sure everything was set up and ready to go and made sure that we didn't have any questions or last minute changes. The songs for the ceremony timed up perfectly and our guests have had nothing but great things to say about all of the songs that were played. We also utilized their photo booth service and it was well worth it! They were kind enough to make a custom strip for us that matched all the wedding decor perfectly and everyone had a blast taking pictures all night! If you book Flash & Sound for your big day, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Meghan , 8/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Jake was an amazing DJ for our wedding! He kept things moving smoothly and efficiently throughout the night and did a great job of keeping people out on the dance floor once the dancing started. He made my grandma feel more relaxed before she prayed over dinner by giving her a little pep talk which I know she greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend Flash and Sound for any special event!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jake was absolutely fantastic to work with! He was in constant communication with us and offered a lot of awesome ideas. Most importantly, he kept the flow of the day going smoothly and had everyone on the dance floor! I really can’t say enough good things!

Profile Picture Noell, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Flash and Sound Events did a wonderful job with everything that the responsibility of the DJ is in charge of for the wedding. I would recommend Jake to anyone I know that is getting married in the future. The up lighting that was used added even more elegance to our reception. We had an outside wedding and Jake had an outside set up with microphones and music for everyone to hear what was going on. Very polite and efficient when we had questions or concerns they were answered right away. During the introductions and reception everyone was having a great time up and dancing on the floor. I could write a book on how happy my wife and I are with Flash and Sound events. Anyone looking for a DJ look no further than hiring Flash and sound for the event.

Profile Picture Dominic, 7/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We've known Jake for years, so choosing him for DJ services when our daughter got married last month was a no-brainer. As expected, he was professional and very easy to work with! The fact that the bride is in medical school out of state and couldn't discuss details until a few days before the wedding didn't bother Jake a bit--he was so flexible and willing to work with me in the meantime. Jake reviewed our timeline and layout for our reception and offered suggestions. I'm so glad he did, as we originally had his table situated far from the dance floor and the older guests sitting it that area would likely have been annoyed by loud music all evening. He also recommended some alternatives to old traditions like the money dance--take his advice and try something different!

We've had nothing but compliments about our event and much of that success is due to Jake directing the night through his choice of songs (with some direction from our daughter, of course). Our guests stayed on the dance floor from the moment it opened until we had to shut down. I consider myself a very particular person and had very high expectations of all our vendors--Jake worked well with everyone and made our entire day a fantastic memory for all! Don't even consider another DJ--hire him immediately!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jake did our wedding in back in June and he was AMAZING!!! He was our officiant, DJ, photo booth and our uplighting! Before the wedding, he went over everything with us and made sure everything was perfect, and organized. He was very easy to talk to and also gave us a lot of awesome ideas that I’ve never seen before! Our uplighting matched our decorations perfectly! The photo booth was such a hit with awesome props! He made sure our ceremony was everything we wanted (which was short and sweet) and kept our guest interested! When it came to dancing, I don’t think anyone left the dance floor all night! Such good picks of music and really kept the party going! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!!

Profile Picture Nyssa , 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Jake was fabulous to work with and have part of on our special day! Anytime I had a question, he responded immediately! He kept the crowd dancing and everyone had a wonderful time at our wedding. He’s the best dj that I’ve ever experienced and I would recommend him to anyone for any type of event! My husband and I have been thinking of a party we can have just to use him again!

Photo for Flash and Sound Events Review - Game 4 was the night of our wedding 👎go Cavs!
Photo for Flash and Sound Events Review - Uplighting on point
Profile Picture Traci , 6/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Jake was an amazing DJ at our wedding recently! He engaged all of our guests and kept the party going! He was extremely professional and very understanding of our time and coming up with a schedule (which in the heat of wedding planning was super helpful!) I highly suggest booking Jake as your wedding DJ, he does a phenomenal job!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning

We had the DJ service, photo booth and videographer package for our wedding and we were extremely pleased with flash and sound! From beginning to end, they answered all our questions and made our wedding stress free for us! Thank you! We highly recommend! You won’t go wrong choosing any service from FLASH AND SOUND!

Profile Picture Heather , 5/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jake was amazing!! Do not go with anyone else but him!!! He really pumped up the party and even had a dance off with the kids!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/4/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

We just had our wedding this past Saturday and Jake was our officiant and our DJ. As the officiant we felt like he was our family, he really had a lot of emotion towards us but with still being professional. He was funny and serious when he needed to be. As our DJ, he had a very wide selection of songs. He took everyones requests and made sure Every one had a good time. He had everything we asked for and was very flexible when i had last minute changes. We wouldnt have had any other officiant or DJ for our wedding. Definitely worth the money.

Profile Picture hannah, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Officiant
Services Used: Consultation, Karaoke, One Event Per Day, Microphones

Jake was the best! From our first email all the way through the wedding day, he was helpful, accommodating, and fun! Our guests loved him and he kept the party going! He was great about coordinating the pie cutting, first dance, etc. with the other vendors so we didn't have to worry about any of that. By the time it was over, we felt we had gained a friend as well as an awesome dj!

Profile Picture Tina, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jake was great! He helped calm my nerves about the flow of the reception and made it a hit! My guests were dancing all night!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jake is the best! We had a non traditional wedding mixing a lot of different cultures together which can be tough to begin with add a very tight time table to put it all together and that’s rough. Jake handled it all and managed to stay so calm it kept me calm. Everything went perfectly! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Incredible service- very flexible and worked with us with ease from start to finish. Arrived in plenty of time before reception. DJ kept the reception elegant and amped up the energy when needed. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

BOOK HIM NOW. Seriously, we had such a great wedding because of Jake's professionalism, organization, and fun-loving spirit. When we met with him for the first time he came with so many ideas about how he could make our reception even better from a DJ standpoint. It was great to have an experienced person give us ideas. The last meeting we had with Jake, he took away all of my stress. I had been planning the wedding mainly by myself and was putting together the schedule. I had no idea how I was going to enjoy the reception if the donuts needed cut at this time, and the slow dances had to happen here, and introductions, and speeches and every other smaller detail! I was freaking out about how I was going to be the manager at my own wedding. And when we met with Jake, he took all of that stress away. He became the DJ, wedding planner, and pretty much the boss that night. He kept everything moving along and kept to my schedule that I had laid out. Seriously everything was perfect with Jake and he goes above and beyond for his clients. We could not have imagined a better DJ for our reception. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Thank you thank you thank you, Jake, for taking away all of my stress, making our reception flow perfectly, and giving us our dream night.

Profile Picture Eva, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jake was awesome! He consistently checked to make sure my husband and I were happy with how everything was going throughout the night. When the night was coming to an end and people were beginning to leave, Jake even got out on the dance floor with us just to make sure the party kept going until the VERY end. Seriously the best!

Profile Picture Jeannie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
4.7

Jake was great to work with. You can tell he has done this a lot and he is good at what he does. Really helped keep the timeline of the day and made for a fun reception.

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Being in the wedding industry myself, I have worked with Jake many times and knew from the first time I worked with him that he would DJ my wedding and he did!!

He was awesome, professional and so easy to work with! I cannot recommend him enough!!! I truly love Jake. He puts on great entertainment without being over the top or cheesy. Very down to earth, genuine, yet fun and personable. Listens well and truly cares for his brides and grooms.

HIRE HIM! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Ellie, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We have absolutely nothing bad to say about Flash and Sound Events. We used them for both DJ (ceremony and reception) and photobooth. They were both very professional, easy to work with, and did an amazing job. Highly recommend them to any couples looking for DJ and/or photobooth. Their prices are very competitive as well.

Profile Picture Khayla, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You were absolutely awesome! He made our night amazing! Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

To all the couples looking for DJ's to entertain your guests for your future wedding, I would recommend Flash & Sound Emrerfainment. They are so easy going and fun to work with. My husband and I met with Jake, the DJ, and planned how we wanted the evening to go. A lot of our guests came up to us and told us how much they enjoyed our DJ. You won't regret choosing them!

Profile Picture Elise, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jake has been so much fun to work with since the time we booked him! He even gave us a shoutout on the radio during our bachelorette party in Pittsburgh! Our special night finally came and he made it everything we dreamed it to be! All of our guests enjoyed him and loved the cash and dash! (And of course so did we!) Jake was so easy to communicate with and did anything I asked! Thank you so much for helping make my night a fairytale!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We had Jake from Flash and Sound DJ our wedding and he did an amazing job! He was very professional and fun and he made sure we didn't have anything to worry about the whole night. He kept the energy fun and upbeat to make sure our wedding really was a celebration.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews