79 Reviews for Flash and Sound Events

One Event Per Day (5)
Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
79 Flash and Sound Events Reviews

We've known Jake for years, so choosing him for DJ services when our daughter got married last month was a no-brainer. As expected, he was professional and very easy to work with! The fact that the bride is in medical school out of state and couldn't discuss details until a few days before the wedding didn't bother Jake a bit--he was so flexible and willing to work with me in the meantime. Jake reviewed our timeline and layout for our reception and offered suggestions. I'm so glad he did, as we originally had his table situated far from the dance floor and the older guests sitting it that area would likely have been annoyed by loud music all evening. He also recommended some alternatives to old traditions like the money dance--take his advice and try something different!

We've had nothing but compliments about our event and much of that success is due to Jake directing the night through his choice of songs (with some direction from our daughter, of course). Our guests stayed on the dance floor from the moment it opened until we had to shut down. I consider myself a very particular person and had very high expectations of all our vendors--Jake worked well with everyone and made our entire day a fantastic memory for all! Don't even consider another DJ--hire him immediately!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jake was fabulous to work with and have part of on our special day! Anytime I had a question, he responded immediately! He kept the crowd dancing and everyone had a wonderful time at our wedding. He’s the best dj that I’ve ever experienced and I would recommend him to anyone for any type of event! My husband and I have been thinking of a party we can have just to use him again!

Photo for Flash and Sound Events Review - Game 4 was the night of our wedding 👎go Cavs!
Photo for Flash and Sound Events Review - Uplighting on point
Profile Picture Traci , 6/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Jake was an amazing DJ at our wedding recently! He engaged all of our guests and kept the party going! He was extremely professional and very understanding of our time and coming up with a schedule (which in the heat of wedding planning was super helpful!) I highly suggest booking Jake as your wedding DJ, he does a phenomenal job!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning

We had the DJ service, photo booth and videographer package for our wedding and we were extremely pleased with flash and sound! From beginning to end, they answered all our questions and made our wedding stress free for us! Thank you! We highly recommend! You won’t go wrong choosing any service from FLASH AND SOUND!

Profile Picture Heather , 5/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jake was amazing!! Do not go with anyone else but him!!! He really pumped up the party and even had a dance off with the kids!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/4/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

We just had our wedding this past Saturday and Jake was our officiant and our DJ. As the officiant we felt like he was our family, he really had a lot of emotion towards us but with still being professional. He was funny and serious when he needed to be. As our DJ, he had a very wide selection of songs. He took everyones requests and made sure Every one had a good time. He had everything we asked for and was very flexible when i had last minute changes. We wouldnt have had any other officiant or DJ for our wedding. Definitely worth the money.

Profile Picture hannah, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Officiant
Services Used: Consultation, Karaoke, One Event Per Day, Microphones

Jake was the best! From our first email all the way through the wedding day, he was helpful, accommodating, and fun! Our guests loved him and he kept the party going! He was great about coordinating the pie cutting, first dance, etc. with the other vendors so we didn't have to worry about any of that. By the time it was over, we felt we had gained a friend as well as an awesome dj!

Profile Picture Tina, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jake was great! He helped calm my nerves about the flow of the reception and made it a hit! My guests were dancing all night!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jake is the best! We had a non traditional wedding mixing a lot of different cultures together which can be tough to begin with add a very tight time table to put it all together and that’s rough. Jake handled it all and managed to stay so calm it kept me calm. Everything went perfectly! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Incredible service- very flexible and worked with us with ease from start to finish. Arrived in plenty of time before reception. DJ kept the reception elegant and amped up the energy when needed. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

BOOK HIM NOW. Seriously, we had such a great wedding because of Jake's professionalism, organization, and fun-loving spirit. When we met with him for the first time he came with so many ideas about how he could make our reception even better from a DJ standpoint. It was great to have an experienced person give us ideas. The last meeting we had with Jake, he took away all of my stress. I had been planning the wedding mainly by myself and was putting together the schedule. I had no idea how I was going to enjoy the reception if the donuts needed cut at this time, and the slow dances had to happen here, and introductions, and speeches and every other smaller detail! I was freaking out about how I was going to be the manager at my own wedding. And when we met with Jake, he took all of that stress away. He became the DJ, wedding planner, and pretty much the boss that night. He kept everything moving along and kept to my schedule that I had laid out. Seriously everything was perfect with Jake and he goes above and beyond for his clients. We could not have imagined a better DJ for our reception. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Thank you thank you thank you, Jake, for taking away all of my stress, making our reception flow perfectly, and giving us our dream night.

Profile Picture Eva, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jake was awesome! He consistently checked to make sure my husband and I were happy with how everything was going throughout the night. When the night was coming to an end and people were beginning to leave, Jake even got out on the dance floor with us just to make sure the party kept going until the VERY end. Seriously the best!

Profile Picture Jeannie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
4.7

Jake was great to work with. You can tell he has done this a lot and he is good at what he does. Really helped keep the timeline of the day and made for a fun reception.

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Being in the wedding industry myself, I have worked with Jake many times and knew from the first time I worked with him that he would DJ my wedding and he did!!

He was awesome, professional and so easy to work with! I cannot recommend him enough!!! I truly love Jake. He puts on great entertainment without being over the top or cheesy. Very down to earth, genuine, yet fun and personable. Listens well and truly cares for his brides and grooms.

HIRE HIM! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Ellie, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We have absolutely nothing bad to say about Flash and Sound Events. We used them for both DJ (ceremony and reception) and photobooth. They were both very professional, easy to work with, and did an amazing job. Highly recommend them to any couples looking for DJ and/or photobooth. Their prices are very competitive as well.

Profile Picture Khayla, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You were absolutely awesome! He made our night amazing! Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

To all the couples looking for DJ's to entertain your guests for your future wedding, I would recommend Flash & Sound Emrerfainment. They are so easy going and fun to work with. My husband and I met with Jake, the DJ, and planned how we wanted the evening to go. A lot of our guests came up to us and told us how much they enjoyed our DJ. You won't regret choosing them!

Profile Picture Elise, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jake has been so much fun to work with since the time we booked him! He even gave us a shoutout on the radio during our bachelorette party in Pittsburgh! Our special night finally came and he made it everything we dreamed it to be! All of our guests enjoyed him and loved the cash and dash! (And of course so did we!) Jake was so easy to communicate with and did anything I asked! Thank you so much for helping make my night a fairytale!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We had Jake from Flash and Sound DJ our wedding and he did an amazing job! He was very professional and fun and he made sure we didn't have anything to worry about the whole night. He kept the energy fun and upbeat to make sure our wedding really was a celebration.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

You were amazing! Thank you for helping make our day so special!

Profile Picture Chantal, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I could not be more happy with our experience. It was wonderful working with Jake, and I love how much time and effort he put into our wedding. Jake was always able to talk, and responded quickly and easy to work with. Jake kept our dance floor alive, and truly made our day perfect. He was very professional, and interactive with my family and guests. I really can not thank you enough, would recommend to everyone! Jake is a must.

Profile Picture Abby, 6/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Flash and sound events were nothing short of amazing to work with! Jake is very responsive and helped make our wedding day perfect. We used flash and sound events for our ceremony music, reception dj, uplighting and photobooth. He interacted with all our guests and kept people on the dance floor all night! I would highly recommend flash and sound events to any bride looking for the perfect DJ with great packages & rates!

Profile Picture Tabitha, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jake from Flash and Sound Events was professional, prompt in responses, and so fun to work with! He kept the night moving and the people dancing. He answered any questions we had along the way, was very knowledgeable about our venue and the importance of reception flow, and was wonderful to work with. We took our DJ search seriously and couldn't have been happier with the services Jake provided. He is a cut above!!

Profile Picture Brianne, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jake was really responsive to all messages and dealt with all of my crazy! We had to change our day and he couldn't do our reception but he made it his duty to find us someone to do the job. He went above and beyond for us. Dale-he dj'd the wedding did great. We are so thankful we found Flash and Sound. We also used their photo booth too. Which is was adorable and great. They even made the template for the booth too. Our photographer is pictured here.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Flash Sound and Events did a fantastic job at our wedding reception this past Saturday at Greystone Hall! Jake (owner) was our DJ and so easy to work with. He met with us about 2 weeks before to go through everything and helped us come up with some song ideas etc. He clearly knows what he is doing, as his suggestions were perfect! At the reception, we received several compliments on the DJ and how he was keeping everyone dancing! It was a great mix of music. We would recommend him and Flash Sound to anyone needing DJ services- worth every penny! Thanks Jake!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/29/17, 6 Reviews