Flash and Sound Events Reviews

Flash and Sound Events 4
Flash and Sound Events 5

Jessica Lee · Married on 01/10/2020

Fantastic DJ, couldn't be happier

I wish I could give infinite stars! Jake was absolutely amazing. He kept our guests going all night and really interacted wonderfully with everyone. Jake listened to everything we wanted and kept us happy. You need jake at your wedding, he made ours perfect!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Ashton

Ashton Miller · Married on 10/20/2019

Highly recommend!!!

Jake was so awesome!!! Everything went so smoothly and we are so happy that we went with flash and sound events to DJ our wedding! He kept things fun and upbeat and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Megan · Married on 10/12/2019

Incredible!!!

Jake was absolutely AMAZING! Very easy to get along with, had some great suggestions! Is willing to do whatever it takes to make your day special! Kept the party going all night and made sure events ran smoothly and in timely manner! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone! You will not regret it!! His new setup and uplighting is fantastic!

Flash and Sound Events 6
    Sent on 10/24/2019

Kyle Kirk · Married on 08/24/2019

The Best DJ

Jake was the best DJ we could have had for our wedding day. We booked him over a year in advance and he stayed in touch with us the entire time. When we met with him he helped us with picking songs and was extremely patient. He wants to make your wedding day perfect! He knew all the latest dances and songs and gave suggestions on the best things to do at weddings! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our big day! When picking a DJ for our wedding we knew we wanted someone awesome because they control the flow of the wedding and Jake was perfect at that! I would recommend Jake to anyone that needs a DJ.

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Hayley

Hayley Barto-Watkins · Married on 07/27/2019

Great night!!

Jake was an amazing DJ! He was so flexible and helped us with every song choice. He had great ideas for the ceremony, the reception and kept the party going! He helped the night come together perfectly and would without a doubt recommend him to people!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome Wedding Night!

Jake is awesome to work with and helped in anyway we needed. He took all the stress out of our reception and made sure we were where we needed to be. Great to work with and kept the party going!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Richelle

Richelle · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely amazing!

My husband and I LOVED Jake! He did such an amazing job keeping the party going all night love! All night and after our wedding, everyone talked about what a great job he did with the song choices and just keeping the energy alive. We truly couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. He made sure everything was perfect before we arrived and was extremely accommodating. He assured that I was happy throughout the night and truly bent over backwards to make sure my husband and I had the time of our lives. I would highly recommend Jake to anyone as their DJ on their special day!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Calen · Married on 06/01/2019

Dj jake- the best!

Jake was hands down the best DJ. He made our reception so memorable and so fun. Jake has the best personality and interacted well with our guests. The dance floor was packed the entire night. His set up was modern and uplighting was awesome. The photo booth was also big hit with all of our guests. Thank you, Jake for making our wedding night perfect!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Kylie

Kylie Dipietro · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful!

Jake was our dj for our wedding and he was absolutely wonderful! He was super easy to work with which made it especially nice since we live about an hour away. He took time out of his day to meet with us before the wedding to figure out what we wanted played. He even made sure everything was pronounced right as far as our last names and our bridal party. He actually cared which spoke volumes to us. He suggested the cash and dash instead of the money dance that couples usually do at weddings and it was so much fun. Like he said, the money dance typically slows things down and we wanted to keep things up beat. Not to mention, I think it brings in more cash😉. I would definitely recommend Flash and Sound! Jake was great!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Mollie Handy · Married on 03/30/2019

Best. DJ. Ever!

Jake was so easy to work with! We told him to play whatever he thought was good, and he didn’t disappoint! I didn’t leave the dance floor for 3 hours, because his music choices were that good! We got so many compliments on the music too! You won’t regret picking Jake as your DJ!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Wilmore · Married on 03/09/2019

Fantastic!

Jake was outstanding and really made our wedding fun!!! The lights, the music, the video, his great and fun personality and overall experience were fantastic!!! I would recommend Jake for any and all types of events needing a DJ/lighting/video.

Flash and Sound Events 7
    Sent on 03/12/2019

Lisa · Married on 12/15/2018

Awesome! Professional and fun

Jake, you were awesome at our wedding last night! We loved it. Thank you for the wonderful ceremony music and sound. You kept the reception flowing and the engery high. We couldn't have asked for a better dj!! Thank you so much and your new lights were awesome too.
    You were so easy to communicate and work with even with us being 5 hours away at times.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Heidi Pigott · Married on 11/09/2018

Best DJ in NE Ohio

Jake from Flash and Sound is hands down the best DJ in NE Ohio. I have been to many weddings and no one compares to Jake. My sister used Jake as her DJ, and I was so impressed, my husband and I booked him for ours. Why is Jake so great?
    1. His music choices are on par and yet he plays requests from the guests. Believe it or not many DJs say they take requests and then don’t actually play them. Jake does. I had a couple requests for dinner music - again he played those.
    2. He does great MCing the event - he’s very interactive with the guests and makes it a party. I appreciated that we went through the run down for my wedding beforehand and planned accordingly.
    3. Great value, awesome sound, timely and professional.
    Thank you Jake for helping make our wedding day the BEST!!!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Flash and Sound Events's reply:

My absolute pleasure! I enjoyed envery moment working with you guys! You are the best! Good luck and best wishes to you!

Louisa · Married on 10/28/2018

The Best DJ Around!

We are so happy that we chose Flash and Sound for our wedding! Jake was incredible for our ceremony and reception. The uplighting was beautiful and we had such a wonderful time! He is a great entertainer and we highly recommend the cash and dash! He did a great job making sure that the reception flowed smoothly as well. I loved working with him and he was always such a big help whenever I had questions. We cannot give him enough stars! Flash and Sound is the way to go!!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 10/13/2018

DJ Jake Flash and Sound Events

Two of my friends had Jake DJ for their weddings and referred me to him. They did not steer me wrong! He did our ceremony music and reception music. He had every song we asked for. Our guests loved his energy and he was in tune with the crowd, playing music they loved and kept them dancing. I would definitely hire him again and I recommend him to anyone looking for the perfect DJ for their wedding.

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Alisha

Alisha · Married on 10/06/2018

Just the best!

If you want a professional DJ who knows how to keep the party going, you need to hire Jake! He is so fun and I love how interactive he is with the guests! He also went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day go smoothly, including personally getting the champagne from the bar and filling our glasses before dinner! I also highly recommend adding up lighting, because it made our venue look even more elegant and fun!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Flash and Sound Events's reply:

Thansk Alisha! Appreciate the kind words! It was so nice working with you guys! Good luck and best wishes to you!

Jordan Provost · Married on 10/06/2018

The best DJ to provide energy for your party!

Jake was an incredible resource for us as bride and groom. He has such a vast experience of many weddings that we were able to custom tailor our music to fit our desires. Jake worked extremely hard to make our wedding night perfect in every day, including filling champagne glasses. Jake provides an energy in the room that I cannot seem to find elsewhere. Hire this man TODAY!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Maria · Married on 09/15/2018

Listened to the crowd and kept the party going all night!

Flash and Sound Events 8
    Sent on 09/28/2018

Kendall · Married on 09/01/2018

Jake from Flash and Sound Events was phenomenal. We had many guests comment on how incredible the DJ was. We highly recommend Jake!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Meghan · Married on 08/04/2018

We used Flash & Sound events for our wedding on August 4 and couldn't be happier! We worked with Jake leading up to the wedding, but had the opportunity to work with John on the big day. Both met with us the week before the wedding and answered all of the questions we had and offered great suggestions. On the day of the wedding, John showed up hours early and made sure everything was set up and ready to go and made sure that we didn't have any questions or last minute changes. The songs for the ceremony timed up perfectly and our guests have had nothing but great things to say about all of the songs that were played. We also utilized their photo booth service and it was well worth it! They were kind enough to make a custom strip for us that matched all the wedding decor perfectly and everyone had a blast taking pictures all night! If you book Flash & Sound for your big day, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Allison · Married on 07/28/2018

Jake was an amazing DJ for our wedding! He kept things moving smoothly and efficiently throughout the night and did a great job of keeping people out on the dance floor once the dancing started. He made my grandma feel more relaxed before she prayed over dinner by giving her a little pep talk which I know she greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend Flash and Sound for any special event!

Flash and Sound Events 9
    Sent on 08/01/2018

Dominic · Married on 07/13/2018

Flash and Sound Events did a wonderful job with everything that the responsibility of the DJ is in charge of for the wedding. I would recommend Jake to anyone I know that is getting married in the future. The up lighting that was used added even more elegance to our reception. We had an outside wedding and Jake had an outside set up with microphones and music for everyone to hear what was going on. Very polite and efficient when we had questions or concerns they were answered right away. During the introductions and reception everyone was having a great time up and dancing on the floor. I could write a book on how happy my wife and I are with Flash and Sound events. Anyone looking for a DJ look no further than hiring Flash and sound for the event.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Amy · Married on 06/15/2018

We've known Jake for years, so choosing him for DJ services when our daughter got married last month was a no-brainer. As expected, he was professional and very easy to work with! The fact that the bride is in medical school out of state and couldn't discuss details until a few days before the wedding didn't bother Jake a bit--he was so flexible and willing to work with me in the meantime. Jake reviewed our timeline and layout for our reception and offered suggestions. I'm so glad he did, as we originally had his table situated far from the dance floor and the older guests sitting it that area would likely have been annoyed by loud music all evening. He also recommended some alternatives to old traditions like the money dance--take his advice and try something different!

We've had nothing but compliments about our event and much of that success is due to Jake directing the night through his choice of songs (with some direction from our daughter, of course). Our guests stayed on the dance floor from the moment it opened until we had to shut down. I consider myself a very particular person and had very high expectations of all our vendors--Jake worked well with everyone and made our entire day a fantastic memory for all! Don't even consider another DJ--hire him immediately!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Nyssa · Married on 06/09/2018

Jake did our wedding in back in June and he was AMAZING!!! He was our officiant, DJ, photo booth and our uplighting! Before the wedding, he went over everything with us and made sure everything was perfect, and organized. He was very easy to talk to and also gave us a lot of awesome ideas that I’ve never seen before! Our uplighting matched our decorations perfectly! The photo booth was such a hit with awesome props! He made sure our ceremony was everything we wanted (which was short and sweet) and kept our guest interested! When it came to dancing, I don’t think anyone left the dance floor all night! Such good picks of music and really kept the party going! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Traci · Married on 06/08/2018

Jake was fabulous to work with and have part of on our special day! Anytime I had a question, he responded immediately! He kept the crowd dancing and everyone had a wonderful time at our wedding. He’s the best dj that I’ve ever experienced and I would recommend him to anyone for any type of event! My husband and I have been thinking of a party we can have just to use him again!

Flash and Sound Events 10