Flash and Sound Events Reviews

Flash and Sound Events 6
Flash and Sound Events 7

Lisa · Married on 12/15/2018

Awesome! Professional and fun

Jake, you were awesome at our wedding last night! We loved it. Thank you for the wonderful ceremony music and sound. You kept the reception flowing and the engery high. We couldn't have asked for a better dj!! Thank you so much and your new lights were awesome too.
    You were so easy to communicate and work with even with us being 5 hours away at times.

Heidi Pigott · Married on 11/09/2018

Best DJ in NE Ohio

Jake from Flash and Sound is hands down the best DJ in NE Ohio. I have been to many weddings and no one compares to Jake. My sister used Jake as her DJ, and I was so impressed, my husband and I booked him for ours. Why is Jake so great?
    1. His music choices are on par and yet he plays requests from the guests. Believe it or not many DJs say they take requests and then don’t actually play them. Jake does. I had a couple requests for dinner music - again he played those.
    2. He does great MCing the event - he’s very interactive with the guests and makes it a party. I appreciated that we went through the run down for my wedding beforehand and planned accordingly.
    3. Great value, awesome sound, timely and professional.
    Thank you Jake for helping make our wedding day the BEST!!!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Flash and Sound Events's reply:

My absolute pleasure! I enjoyed envery moment working with you guys! You are the best! Good luck and best wishes to you!

Louisa · Married on 10/28/2018

The Best DJ Around!

We are so happy that we chose Flash and Sound for our wedding! Jake was incredible for our ceremony and reception. The uplighting was beautiful and we had such a wonderful time! He is a great entertainer and we highly recommend the cash and dash! He did a great job making sure that the reception flowed smoothly as well. I loved working with him and he was always such a big help whenever I had questions. We cannot give him enough stars! Flash and Sound is the way to go!!

• Cristina

Cristina · Married on 10/13/2018

DJ Jake Flash and Sound Events

Two of my friends had Jake DJ for their weddings and referred me to him. They did not steer me wrong! He did our ceremony music and reception music. He had every song we asked for. Our guests loved his energy and he was in tune with the crowd, playing music they loved and kept them dancing. I would definitely hire him again and I recommend him to anyone looking for the perfect DJ for their wedding.

• Alisha

Alisha · Married on 10/06/2018

Just the best!

If you want a professional DJ who knows how to keep the party going, you need to hire Jake! He is so fun and I love how interactive he is with the guests! He also went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day go smoothly, including personally getting the champagne from the bar and filling our glasses before dinner! I also highly recommend adding up lighting, because it made our venue look even more elegant and fun!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Flash and Sound Events's reply:

Thansk Alisha! Appreciate the kind words! It was so nice working with you guys! Good luck and best wishes to you!

Jordan Provost · Married on 10/06/2018

The best DJ to provide energy for your party!

Jake was an incredible resource for us as bride and groom. He has such a vast experience of many weddings that we were able to custom tailor our music to fit our desires. Jake worked extremely hard to make our wedding night perfect in every day, including filling champagne glasses. Jake provides an energy in the room that I cannot seem to find elsewhere. Hire this man TODAY!

Maria · Married on 09/15/2018

Listened to the crowd and kept the party going all night!

Flash and Sound Events 8

Kendall · Married on 09/01/2018

Jake from Flash and Sound Events was phenomenal. We had many guests comment on how incredible the DJ was. We highly recommend Jake!

Meghan · Married on 08/04/2018

We used Flash & Sound events for our wedding on August 4 and couldn't be happier! We worked with Jake leading up to the wedding, but had the opportunity to work with John on the big day. Both met with us the week before the wedding and answered all of the questions we had and offered great suggestions. On the day of the wedding, John showed up hours early and made sure everything was set up and ready to go and made sure that we didn't have any questions or last minute changes. The songs for the ceremony timed up perfectly and our guests have had nothing but great things to say about all of the songs that were played. We also utilized their photo booth service and it was well worth it! They were kind enough to make a custom strip for us that matched all the wedding decor perfectly and everyone had a blast taking pictures all night! If you book Flash & Sound for your big day, you won't regret it!

Allison · Married on 07/28/2018

Jake was an amazing DJ for our wedding! He kept things moving smoothly and efficiently throughout the night and did a great job of keeping people out on the dance floor once the dancing started. He made my grandma feel more relaxed before she prayed over dinner by giving her a little pep talk which I know she greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend Flash and Sound for any special event!

Flash and Sound Events 9

Dominic · Married on 07/13/2018

Flash and Sound Events did a wonderful job with everything that the responsibility of the DJ is in charge of for the wedding. I would recommend Jake to anyone I know that is getting married in the future. The up lighting that was used added even more elegance to our reception. We had an outside wedding and Jake had an outside set up with microphones and music for everyone to hear what was going on. Very polite and efficient when we had questions or concerns they were answered right away. During the introductions and reception everyone was having a great time up and dancing on the floor. I could write a book on how happy my wife and I are with Flash and Sound events. Anyone looking for a DJ look no further than hiring Flash and sound for the event.

Amy · Married on 06/15/2018

We've known Jake for years, so choosing him for DJ services when our daughter got married last month was a no-brainer. As expected, he was professional and very easy to work with! The fact that the bride is in medical school out of state and couldn't discuss details until a few days before the wedding didn't bother Jake a bit--he was so flexible and willing to work with me in the meantime. Jake reviewed our timeline and layout for our reception and offered suggestions. I'm so glad he did, as we originally had his table situated far from the dance floor and the older guests sitting it that area would likely have been annoyed by loud music all evening. He also recommended some alternatives to old traditions like the money dance--take his advice and try something different!

We've had nothing but compliments about our event and much of that success is due to Jake directing the night through his choice of songs (with some direction from our daughter, of course). Our guests stayed on the dance floor from the moment it opened until we had to shut down. I consider myself a very particular person and had very high expectations of all our vendors--Jake worked well with everyone and made our entire day a fantastic memory for all! Don't even consider another DJ--hire him immediately!

Nyssa · Married on 06/09/2018

Jake did our wedding in back in June and he was AMAZING!!! He was our officiant, DJ, photo booth and our uplighting! Before the wedding, he went over everything with us and made sure everything was perfect, and organized. He was very easy to talk to and also gave us a lot of awesome ideas that I’ve never seen before! Our uplighting matched our decorations perfectly! The photo booth was such a hit with awesome props! He made sure our ceremony was everything we wanted (which was short and sweet) and kept our guest interested! When it came to dancing, I don’t think anyone left the dance floor all night! Such good picks of music and really kept the party going! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!!

Traci · Married on 06/08/2018

Jake was fabulous to work with and have part of on our special day! Anytime I had a question, he responded immediately! He kept the crowd dancing and everyone had a wonderful time at our wedding. He’s the best dj that I’ve ever experienced and I would recommend him to anyone for any type of event! My husband and I have been thinking of a party we can have just to use him again!

Flash and Sound Events 10
    Flash and Sound Events 11
    Flash and Sound Events 12
    Flash and Sound Events 13

Emily · Married on 05/18/2018

Jake was an amazing DJ at our wedding recently! He engaged all of our guests and kept the party going! He was extremely professional and very understanding of our time and coming up with a schedule (which in the heat of wedding planning was super helpful!) I highly suggest booking Jake as your wedding DJ, he does a phenomenal job!

Heather · Married on 05/13/2018

We had the DJ service, photo booth and videographer package for our wedding and we were extremely pleased with flash and sound! From beginning to end, they answered all our questions and made our wedding stress free for us! Thank you! We highly recommend! You won’t go wrong choosing any service from FLASH AND SOUND!

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2018

Jake was amazing!! Do not go with anyone else but him!!! He really pumped up the party and even had a dance off with the kids!!!

hannah · Married on 04/28/2018

We just had our wedding this past Saturday and Jake was our officiant and our DJ. As the officiant we felt like he was our family, he really had a lot of emotion towards us but with still being professional. He was funny and serious when he needed to be. As our DJ, he had a very wide selection of songs. He took everyones requests and made sure Every one had a good time. He had everything we asked for and was very flexible when i had last minute changes. We wouldnt have had any other officiant or DJ for our wedding. Definitely worth the money.

Flash and Sound Events 14

Tina · Married on 04/14/2018

Jake was the best! From our first email all the way through the wedding day, he was helpful, accommodating, and fun! Our guests loved him and he kept the party going! He was great about coordinating the pie cutting, first dance, etc. with the other vendors so we didn't have to worry about any of that. By the time it was over, we felt we had gained a friend as well as an awesome dj!

Katie · Married on 03/31/2018

Jake was great! He helped calm my nerves about the flow of the reception and made it a hit! My guests were dancing all night!

Jessica · Married on 12/30/2017

Jake is the best! We had a non traditional wedding mixing a lot of different cultures together which can be tough to begin with add a very tight time table to put it all together and that’s rough. Jake handled it all and managed to stay so calm it kept me calm. Everything went perfectly! Highly recommend!

Rachel · Married on 11/25/2017

Incredible service- very flexible and worked with us with ease from start to finish. Arrived in plenty of time before reception. DJ kept the reception elegant and amped up the energy when needed. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Flash and Sound Events's reply:

Thanks Rachel! It was so great working with you and Lee! Thank you for your business. Congrats and best wishes!

Eva · Married on 11/11/2017

BOOK HIM NOW. Seriously, we had such a great wedding because of Jake's professionalism, organization, and fun-loving spirit. When we met with him for the first time he came with so many ideas about how he could make our reception even better from a DJ standpoint. It was great to have an experienced person give us ideas. The last meeting we had with Jake, he took away all of my stress. I had been planning the wedding mainly by myself and was putting together the schedule. I had no idea how I was going to enjoy the reception if the donuts needed cut at this time, and the slow dances had to happen here, and introductions, and speeches and every other smaller detail! I was freaking out about how I was going to be the manager at my own wedding. And when we met with Jake, he took all of that stress away. He became the DJ, wedding planner, and pretty much the boss that night. He kept everything moving along and kept to my schedule that I had laid out. Seriously everything was perfect with Jake and he goes above and beyond for his clients. We could not have imagined a better DJ for our reception. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Thank you thank you thank you, Jake, for taking away all of my stress, making our reception flow perfectly, and giving us our dream night.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Flash and Sound Events's reply:

Wow! Thanks so much for the great review Eva! I had a blast with you guys as well. Your guests were so much fun! It was a pleasure working with and for you guys. Thank you for your business and for including me for your special day. Congrats and best wishes!

Jeannie · Married on 10/28/2017

Jake was awesome! He consistently checked to make sure my husband and I were happy with how everything was going throughout the night. When the night was coming to an end and people were beginning to leave, Jake even got out on the dance floor with us just to make sure the party kept going until the VERY end. Seriously the best!

Ellie · Married on 09/17/2017

Being in the wedding industry myself, I have worked with Jake many times and knew from the first time I worked with him that he would DJ my wedding and he did!!

He was awesome, professional and so easy to work with! I cannot recommend him enough!!! I truly love Jake. He puts on great entertainment without being over the top or cheesy. Very down to earth, genuine, yet fun and personable. Listens well and truly cares for his brides and grooms.

HIRE HIM! You won't regret it!