Five Points Washington Reviews

Five Points Washington 6
Five Points Washington 7

Terry Lynn · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Venue - For a Wedding Reception

Brian and Stephanie were great to work with. They returned emails, phone calls, and met every one of our requests. Very clean facility, and they absolutely should be in your list of places to host your reception. Pricing was very reasonable and they work with many local caterers and other services to ensure your day is great. We had our own decorator, but they can decorate with many different items as part of a package. Capacity appears to be about 300 to 340 for receptions with all 4 rooms booked. We fit 150 very comfortably, 8 per table, in 3 of the rooms with the giant dance floor and a buffet/ cake table on the side. Highly recommend Five Points in Washington, Illinois for wedding reception.

Barb · Married on 09/08/2018

Brian and Stephanie were wonderful to work with. We were able to use the theater dressing rooms to get dressed the morning of the wedding. That really helped us out! Stephanie was there the night of the wedding and was available for any of my questions or concerns . I recommend 5 points for anyone that wants to have a wedding reception there!

Five Points Washington 8
    Five Points Washington 9
    Five Points Washington 10

Susie · Married on 09/08/2018

Brian, Stephanie and all the staff at Five Points were wonderful!!! Everything went smoothly and it couldn't have been a better day!! They have an extensive list of caterers they work with, and can set up the reception room almost literally any way you want it! They worked seamlessly with I do events and the other businesses I used for decorating, cake/cupcakes and DJ. They were always very timely in responding to e-mails, questions etc. The event staff were all very professional and helpful and assisted in any way they could during the reception. I highly recommend using them for your next reception!

Jacki · Married on 06/23/2018

Great experience. The venue was beautiful and everyone was easy to work with. On the day of the event the workers went above and beyond to assure that everything went smoothly.

Adam · Married on 06/09/2018

Five Points was wonderful to work with. They were on top of things from beginning to end, reminding us when we needed to make selections and always willing to help and give good advise about the plethora of options they have. During our reception when our DJ had a malfunction with his equipment, Five Points went above and beyond to get our music up and running. Without them we would have had a silent reception. Brian and Stephanie are super accommodating and always asking if we needed anything or any help with anything. Both during our setup before the rehearsal and during our wedding day. If you don't have your wedding at Five Points, your missing out on great service, great value, and a great venue!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Five Points Washington's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review Adam! It was a pleasure working with you and Kristen on your wedding day. Best wishes on your future together! -Stephanie and Brian

Karissa · Married on 05/26/2018

Five Points was a great vendor to work with. Brian was very helpful and efficient.

Joanna · Married on 04/21/2018

Working with Brian was wonderful. He made sure we had everything we needed.

Twila · Married on 12/02/2017

Brian was willing to meet with us (before our reception) multiple times so we could look at the rooms and space. He answered multiple questions and took care of any concerns and special needs we had. There was adequate staff there the entire day of our event and they were always asking if we needed anything. They were so kind and helpful. I would have given more stars if it were possible!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Five Points Washington's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind remarks! We really enjoyed working with you to make this day possible. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Abbie · Married on 11/18/2017

Wonderful and easy to work with. Everything was beautiful!

Chelsea · Married on 11/04/2017

We had our wedding reception at Five Points and it was wonderful! Brian and his staff were very accommodating and shared some very helpful advice. When we first met with Brian, we were given a booklet that included almost all of the information we needed. Everything went as planned! We had many compliments on what a nice venue it is. I will be recommending Five Points to my friends!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Five Points Washington's reply:

Chelsea, Thanks very much! We enjoyed working with you and planning your special day! Best wishes to you guys on your future together!

Jenna · Married on 09/23/2017

Loved it! Brian was amazing!!

Sabrina · Married on 07/15/2017

We had our ceremony and reception at Five Points Washington. Brian was very helpful, and made the wedding planning process go very smoothly. He is very responsive, helpful, and will make sure you have absolutely everything you need. The staff of Five Points was very friendly, the rooms were beautiful and clean, lighting was very pretty and staff was very helpful with setting up and tearing down the rooms. I cannot thank Brian and Five Points enough for everything they did. I will definitely use Five Points in the future for events.

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2017

I recently had my wedding reception at Five Points. I can't say enough good about the entire experience. Brian and the rest of the staff went out of their way to make sure everything ran smoothly and beautifully. Great communication and professionalism. It was better than I ever expected. I would highly recommend Five Points. Thank you, Brian and staff!!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Five Points Washington's reply:

Thank you Nicole. It was a pleasure working with you and Jacob and we wish you the very best on your future together!

Celena · Married on 06/03/2017

There was only one place I wanted to have my wedding and that was five points Washington. It ended up being better than I could have imagined . They were so accommodating . I was able to have my wedding and reception all in the banquet room . That made it so much easier for my guests.

Brian is so great to work with and his staff are all so helpful! He made our day so much more less stressful!

Brianna · Married on 10/08/2016

I would definitely recommend this venue! Brian was amazing to work with! He was so helpful and made sure the vendors were everywhere they were supposed to be. He was great at conducting the ceremony as well. Our wedding went better than I imagined! The set up was so beautiful as well and I'm very picky :) 5 points and I Do Events does great work collaboratively!

Bree · Married on 09/24/2016

Brian was amazing & very helpful.

Nichole · Married on 07/23/2016

You guys were so great! We had the best wedding reception at Five points. Thank you!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Five Points Washington's reply:

Thank you Nichole! We appreciate the review and are so glad that you were happy with your wedding reception and have wonderful memories! Thank YOU!

Abby · Married on 05/21/2016

Five Points is an excellent venue for a wedding reception! Everything went rather smoothly and the event planners at Five Points ensured we had what we wanted. They also responded quickly to any of our questions, even our last minute ones. It turned out really beautiful!

Katie · Married on 04/30/2016

Five Points was a great venue for our wedding reception! Brian did a wonderful job answering questions and working with us throughout the planning process and the staff did a great job making sure the reception ran smoothly.

Five Points is an excellent location for a wedding reception! The room can easily be divided and allows for small parties as well as large parties! The location is easy to get to when you have out of town guests.

The price includes a lot of things that if you were buying separately would really add up - depending on the package you choose, the chair covers, table cloths, napkins and some décor is included in your price. We even had a champagne toast included!

Brian is very quick to answer email questions and is very helpful when there is a need.

The area has a large fridge for storing items and all of your boxes, etc for setting up your reception can easily be hidden in the nearby storage areas.

Overall, Five Points did a great job! My daughter's wedding reception was beautiful!

Brian Garnant is phenomenal! He went way above and beyond what was expected, super professional, very kind and friendly, and easy to work with. Five Points was very accommodating and was great to work with. I would recommend them to anyone thinking about it.

Five Points is a beautiful facility! The staff was wonderful to work with! I highly recommend this venue for any type of function!

• User5319088 · 2+ years ago

We had our daughter's Wedding Reception at Five Points in Washington, IL.on 8/01/15. It was a pleasure working with Brian, the Event Manager. He answered our many questions, from both sides of the family, and helped us plan out every detail for the special day. It is a beautiful facility and well maintained. The staff for the evening of the event was great and everyone had a wonderful time! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone searching for a place to host a special event:)