42 Reviews for Five Oaks Farm

Indoor (1)
Outside Vendors (1)
Lighting (1)
42 Five Oaks Farm Reviews

Melody and the whole crew at Five Oaks Farm is an absolute DREAM! We never regretted choosing them to hold the most special day of our lives. It was always so easy to work with Melody from using the venue to take engagement pictures all the way to making some changes in plan the week of! Melody is so kind and truly runs the venue with excellence. Everything was perfect on our day and the crew went above and beyond to help with things throughout the day. I cannot say enough wonderful things. It is rare to find such a naturally beautiful setting with such a classy and elegant venue and personal touches found throughout. My (now) husband and I loved every detail, he especially liked the grooms cabin down the hill. I would relive this day over and over. I never dreamed I would have an outdoor wedding but after seeing the gorgeous oak trees here, it was impossible to say no! The venue is a perfect mix of natural beauty with modern and clean updates to compliment the pre-existing elegance. I could not have asked for a more DREAMY venue with the best view of sunset, or more wonderful people to work with at the venue. Thank you Melody for everything!!!

Profile Picture Hope, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

By far the most beautiful place to have a wedding! Melody and her team made my day absolutely seamless even with the heavy amounts of rain we experienced that morning! All of my photos came from the venue and NOTHING had to be changed for any shot. The place is just picture perfect. If I could do it all over again I wouldn’t change a thing!!

Profile Picture Alexandria , 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Five Oaks Farm was everything that I could ever dream of! The venue is gorgeous, as it is the perfect mixture of country, romance, and class. The property is well worth the drive out to Cleburne and accurately matched all the lovely images online and on social media. Melody is so genuine and a dream to work with! We only had our reception at Five Oaks Farm after a Catholic ceremony in downtown Fort Worth, and Melody was kind enough to allow us to set up our decorations and tables for a couple hours on the Friday before the wedding! It’s so easy to set up appointments with her and she encourages as many walk-throughs as needed when it comes time to set up your layout. Also, we relied lots on her list of suggested vendors, which consists of the best services, nicest people, and most budget-friendly options. On the day of our reception, our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful the venue was!! We cannot wait to see how our wedding pictures and portraits turned out!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/12/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Indoor, Parking, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables

We absolutely loved working with Melody, she was so friendly and helpful. We loved Five Oaks Farm and would highly recommend it.

Profile Picture Blaithin, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely loved having our wedding at five oaks farm, Melody was amazing from the start til the end of our magical night!

Profile Picture Jana, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a wonderful experience planning and enjoying our wedding at Five Oaks, from helping us through vendor finding to day of set up we felt so heard and special!

Photo for Five Oaks Farm Review - Photos by Naomi Ledford
Photos
Profile Picture Mackenzie, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Melody is simply amazing! She is by far the sweetest, most genuine person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. The venue is absolutely stunning and everything I was looking for! I loved every minute of my time at Five Oaks and received so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful it was. I am so grateful I chose to have my wedding here!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Bridal Suite, Pet Friendly

Everything was so perfect and beautiful!

Profile Picture Payge, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Melody is an angel. What she provides for her clients is priceless - she goes above and beyond. The venue is stunning, spacious and a privilege to experience. I loved every minute of my time at Five Oaks and working with Melody! My entire experience was nothing short of perfection.

Profile Picture Taylor , 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this GORGEOUS venue and the staff. It was dreamy and seemless to Work with this venue. All of my guests could not believe this gem existed in Texas! Melody is an absolutely wonderful person to work with, you can tell she’s passionate about her venue.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

A dream come true! This venue had everything I was hoping for and more! A jaw dropping scene with an equally beautiful inside! EVERYONE at our wedding was commenting on how gorgeous the venue was. I felt like I hardly needed to decorate because the venue just does the job. Melody was so wonderful to work with! She was always quick to respond when I had any sort of question or concern. I would recommend Five Oaks Farm ten times over to anyone considering getting married there! I am so happy I got to marry the man of my dreams at this place and I know I will cherish it forever.

Profile Picture Mandi, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was a great place to have a wedding. It was amazing day and may of the guests loved the venue. I love the feeling at Five Oaks Farms because it's in the country, the buildings are beautiful and just relaxing atomposher.
Many guests loved the venue and told me it was a great place for a wedding.
My husband and I are very happy how everything turned out for our wedding. We're both glad we picked this place.

Profile Picture Sara, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue itself is just beautiful! It is the perfect balance of country and elegance. Minimal decorating is needed which is an added bonus. The owner Melody is absolutwly wonderful to work with and so sweet and helpful. Best venue there is!

Profile Picture malorie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Five Oaks Farm was amazing! Melody was very helpful!

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Five Oaks Farm is beautiful and Melody was great to work with. She was always flexible and willing to do anything to help you out. We couldn’t have imagined having a better venue or person for our wedding.

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Melody is truly one of a kind! This venue is astonishing and Melody continues to work hard everyday to always make it look the best! We didn't have to worry about anything the day of our wedding because she was always steps ahead of us! I cannot rave enough about this place!

Profile Picture amanda, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Melody is fantastic and extremely kind! The venue itself is perfection! You won't regret this choice! We loved everything about Five Oaks

Profile Picture Natasa, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The owner, Melody was what sold us on the venue. Once we met her we knew she would make our wedding planning process as smooth as possible with her kind gestures, her flexibility and her beautiful property. The venue was breath taking but also the ability to cater own our food and alcohol was so great, rather than being forced to purchase the package deal that some venues insist you order. We were so pleased with melody and her flexibility. It really made a difference in the planning process. She has hand selected her vintage furniture and decor and it gives it such an intimate feel with such charm. We would recommend this venue to any of our friends!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Melody was a dream. She was always willing to help us and went above and beyond to ensure that we had everything we needed throughout the entire process. The venue itself is beautiful and was pristine upon arrival. Although I was concerned that the space would be too small, it was perfect for our 140 guests.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved melody and her venue!!! Our day was absolute PERFECTION and she made it so easy for us. Would do it over again at he same place, it was so beautiful and we got so many compliments on how gorgeous our venue was. Had my bridals there too--wow. The whole place is spectacular and the convenience of everything made the day a breeze. Love love love it!

Profile Picture Jacki, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Five Oaks Farm was hands down, the best decision we made in this huge process of pulling off our wedding. Melody was so sweet, accommodating, polite and overall just wonderful to work with. We loved this venue and highly recommend. You won't be sorry!

Profile Picture Tristin , 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Parking

OH MY WORD!! The Five Oaks Farm is the place to get married! It's beautiful, private, and the owner Melody is absolutely the sweetest; she's flexible, responsive, and very professional. My husband and I give the Five Oaks Farm AND her staff a 10/10!

Profile Picture Gabriella, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Melody at Five Oaks Farm was an absolute breath of fresh air! She was incredibly helpful, honest, flexible, and kind! She was great about staying in contact and helping us set up the day of! She has transformed this place into such a BEAUTIFUL piece of land! You definitely won't regret booking with her!

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

All time BEST venue ever!!! Melody is absolutely amazing to work with and helped our wedding day go smoothly! We couldn't have done it without her! And the wedding is absolutely beautiful and exactly what I had pictured for our wedding day! I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone! AMAZING!!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/8/17, 1 Review