Five Oaks Farm Reviews

Five Oaks Farm 6
Five Oaks Farm 7

Amber · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceeded Expectations

Perfect venue that truly fits all your wedding needs, the owner and staff are accommodating and make you feel at ease about the planning process start to finish. I would most definitely recommend this venue for your wedding and any other events! It is absolutely gorgeous and the photos are just ... WOW!

• Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing!

This place is so gorgeous. Melody, the owner is truly one a of kind. She was so sweet, caring, and helpful through out the entire process. She really takes the time to get know her guests, and do everything in her power to help. She was very flexible and offered me several days to come out and just look around during my year of planning. You will not find a better place or person to work with!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Five Oaks Farm's reply:

Thank you Cassidy! It was completely our pleasure to witness your gorgeous wedding. You and your family were a dream to work with throughout the planning process. Many blessings to you and Brandon always!

Mallory · Married on 06/16/2018

AMAZING!! Melody worked with me on everything and really calmed me throughout the process! 10/10 recommend Five Oaks!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Five Oaks Farm's reply:

Mallory, thank you for your kind words. It was an honor for us to host your beautiful wedding at Five Oaks Farm! Your family was so fun to work with. Congratulations and best wishes to you both!

Hope · Married on 06/02/2018

Melody and the whole crew at Five Oaks Farm is an absolute DREAM! We never regretted choosing them to hold the most special day of our lives. It was always so easy to work with Melody from using the venue to take engagement pictures all the way to making some changes in plan the week of! Melody is so kind and truly runs the venue with excellence. Everything was perfect on our day and the crew went above and beyond to help with things throughout the day. I cannot say enough wonderful things. It is rare to find such a naturally beautiful setting with such a classy and elegant venue and personal touches found throughout. My (now) husband and I loved every detail, he especially liked the grooms cabin down the hill. I would relive this day over and over. I never dreamed I would have an outdoor wedding but after seeing the gorgeous oak trees here, it was impossible to say no! The venue is a perfect mix of natural beauty with modern and clean updates to compliment the pre-existing elegance. I could not have asked for a more DREAMY venue with the best view of sunset, or more wonderful people to work with at the venue. Thank you Melody for everything!!!

Alexandria · Married on 05/20/2018

By far the most beautiful place to have a wedding! Melody and her team made my day absolutely seamless even with the heavy amounts of rain we experienced that morning! All of my photos came from the venue and NOTHING had to be changed for any shot. The place is just picture perfect. If I could do it all over again I wouldn’t change a thing!!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Five Oaks Farm 8
    Five Oaks Farm 9
    Five Oaks Farm 10

Five Oaks Farm's reply:

Gorgeous wedding! We enjoyed working with you and Kyle so much! Congratulations and best wishes to you.

Lindsey · Married on 05/12/2018

Five Oaks Farm was everything that I could ever dream of! The venue is gorgeous, as it is the perfect mixture of country, romance, and class. The property is well worth the drive out to Cleburne and accurately matched all the lovely images online and on social media. Melody is so genuine and a dream to work with! We only had our reception at Five Oaks Farm after a Catholic ceremony in downtown Fort Worth, and Melody was kind enough to allow us to set up our decorations and tables for a couple hours on the Friday before the wedding! It’s so easy to set up appointments with her and she encourages as many walk-throughs as needed when it comes time to set up your layout. Also, we relied lots on her list of suggested vendors, which consists of the best services, nicest people, and most budget-friendly options. On the day of our reception, our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful the venue was!! We cannot wait to see how our wedding pictures and portraits turned out!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Five Oaks Farm's reply:

Lindsey and Matthew, we were so honored to host your gorgeous Wedding at Five Oaks Farm. Thank you for your kind words. Wishing you the very best and can't wait to see photos of your wonderful day!

Blaithin · Married on 05/04/2018

We absolutely loved working with Melody, she was so friendly and helpful. We loved Five Oaks Farm and would highly recommend it.

Jana · Married on 04/28/2018

We absolutely loved having our wedding at five oaks farm, Melody was amazing from the start til the end of our magical night!

Mackenzie · Married on 04/22/2018

We had a wonderful experience planning and enjoying our wedding at Five Oaks, from helping us through vendor finding to day of set up we felt so heard and special!

Five Oaks Farm 11
    Five Oaks Farm 17
    Five Oaks Farm 18
    Five Oaks Farm 19

Kaylee · Married on 04/14/2018

Melody is simply amazing! She is by far the sweetest, most genuine person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. The venue is absolutely stunning and everything I was looking for! I loved every minute of my time at Five Oaks and received so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful it was. I am so grateful I chose to have my wedding here!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Five Oaks Farm's reply:

Kaylee and Joe, your wedding was so beautiful and memorable. Thank you for choosing our venue for your Wedding Day. We wish you the very best!

Payge · Married on 02/17/2018

Everything was so perfect and beautiful!

Taylor · Married on 11/19/2017

Melody is an angel. What she provides for her clients is priceless - she goes above and beyond. The venue is stunning, spacious and a privilege to experience. I loved every minute of my time at Five Oaks and working with Melody! My entire experience was nothing short of perfection.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Five Oaks Farm's reply:

Thank you so much, Taylor. It was a pleasure being part of your beautiful Wedding Day! Your family was so nice to work with. I hope you have time to visit and sit under the trees like the first day we met. Wishing you and Zach many years of love and happiness!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/17/2017

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this GORGEOUS venue and the staff. It was dreamy and seemless to Work with this venue. All of my guests could not believe this gem existed in Texas! Melody is an absolutely wonderful person to work with, you can tell she’s passionate about her venue.

• Mandi

Mandi · Married on 11/11/2017

A dream come true! This venue had everything I was hoping for and more! A jaw dropping scene with an equally beautiful inside! EVERYONE at our wedding was commenting on how gorgeous the venue was. I felt like I hardly needed to decorate because the venue just does the job. Melody was so wonderful to work with! She was always quick to respond when I had any sort of question or concern. I would recommend Five Oaks Farm ten times over to anyone considering getting married there! I am so happy I got to marry the man of my dreams at this place and I know I will cherish it forever.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Five Oaks Farm's reply:

Thank you, Mandi, for your kind and wonderful review. Hearing those words is music to our ears. We are so thrilled your special day was just as you envisioned. Your wedding was beautiful in every way and it was such a pleasure working with you and your families. We hope you and Bryce have a wonderful holiday season!

Sara · Married on 10/27/2017

This was a great place to have a wedding. It was amazing day and may of the guests loved the venue. I love the feeling at Five Oaks Farms because it's in the country, the buildings are beautiful and just relaxing atomposher.
    Many guests loved the venue and told me it was a great place for a wedding.
    My husband and I are very happy how everything turned out for our wedding. We're both glad we picked this place.

malorie · Married on 10/21/2017

The venue itself is just beautiful! It is the perfect balance of country and elegance. Minimal decorating is needed which is an added bonus. The owner Melody is absolutwly wonderful to work with and so sweet and helpful. Best venue there is!

Nancy · Married on 10/07/2017

Five Oaks Farm was amazing! Melody was very helpful!

Brooke · Married on 10/07/2017

Five Oaks Farm is beautiful and Melody was great to work with. She was always flexible and willing to do anything to help you out. We couldn’t have imagined having a better venue or person for our wedding.

amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

Melody is truly one of a kind! This venue is astonishing and Melody continues to work hard everyday to always make it look the best! We didn't have to worry about anything the day of our wedding because she was always steps ahead of us! I cannot rave enough about this place!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Five Oaks Farm's reply:

Amanda, thank you for your kind words of Five Oaks Farm. We loved having you and your friends and family enjoy your special day here! Our best to you over many wonderful years!

Natasa · Married on 08/26/2017

Melody is fantastic and extremely kind! The venue itself is perfection! You won't regret this choice! We loved everything about Five Oaks

Sent on 08/25/2017

Five Oaks Farm's reply:

Natasa, Your wedding was beautiful and your family so precious. What an honor it was to meet you and all of your families. It was such a pleasure to witness your wedding! Best wishes to you and Andrew!

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2017

The owner, Melody was what sold us on the venue. Once we met her we knew she would make our wedding planning process as smooth as possible with her kind gestures, her flexibility and her beautiful property. The venue was breath taking but also the ability to cater own our food and alcohol was so great, rather than being forced to purchase the package deal that some venues insist you order. We were so pleased with melody and her flexibility. It really made a difference in the planning process. She has hand selected her vintage furniture and decor and it gives it such an intimate feel with such charm. We would recommend this venue to any of our friends!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Five Oaks Farm's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for your kind review! Congratulations on your recent wedding. We love that you had such a wonderful experience and that Melody was able to help make your wedding day so special. We truly appreciate your support. We wish you and Spencer all the happiness in the world as you begin forever together!

Katie · Married on 06/10/2017

Working with Melody was a dream. She was always willing to help us and went above and beyond to ensure that we had everything we needed throughout the entire process. The venue itself is beautiful and was pristine upon arrival. Although I was concerned that the space would be too small, it was perfect for our 140 guests.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Five Oaks Farm's reply:

Katie, thank you for your kind review of Five Oaks Farm. We are thankful you and your families and friends celebrated your special day at our venue! It is encouraging to hear that our efforts pleased you and your families and friends and that the space was what you had hoped for your guests. Kind thoughts for you and Ladd through the years!

Jacki · Married on 06/03/2017

We loved melody and her venue!!! Our day was absolute PERFECTION and she made it so easy for us. Would do it over again at he same place, it was so beautiful and we got so many compliments on how gorgeous our venue was. Had my bridals there too--wow. The whole place is spectacular and the convenience of everything made the day a breeze. Love love love it!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Five Oaks Farm's reply:

Jacki and Keegan, we so appreciates your taking the time to write such a kind review... thankful you and your families and friends have great memories of your beautiful day at Five Oaks Farm! We wish you love and happiness as you share your lives together!

Tristin · Married on 05/28/2017

Five Oaks Farm was hands down, the best decision we made in this huge process of pulling off our wedding. Melody was so sweet, accommodating, polite and overall just wonderful to work with. We loved this venue and highly recommend. You won't be sorry!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Five Oaks Farm's reply:

Tristin, Thank you for your kind words for Five Oaks Farm. We are thankful you and your families and friends were able to celebrate your special day at our venue! May God bless you with many years that are full of wonderful memories.

Gabriella · Married on 05/21/2017

OH MY WORD!! The Five Oaks Farm is the place to get married! It's beautiful, private, and the owner Melody is absolutely the sweetest; she's flexible, responsive, and very professional. My husband and I give the Five Oaks Farm AND her staff a 10/10!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Five Oaks Farm's reply:

Thank you, Gabriella! How kind of you to express such compliments to us. We were blessed and privileged to be part of your memories on your Wedding Day! We wish you, Jenner, and your families all the best!