Five Fourteen Photography Reviews

Five Fourteen Photography 5
Five Fourteen Photography 6
Five Fourteen Photography 7

Eva · Married on 10/08/2016

I prayed daily after many failed attempts of photographers for people like Jess and Rick and after meeting them at a bridal show I knew I could not let MY wedding day get booked by someone else with them! Before I left I made sure Jessica had a voicemail on her phone waiting from me. They were everything I could have asked for and more! You not only are getting photographers you are getting family when it comes to them...and what wedding wouldn't want to have more family! My husband and I LOVE Five Fourteen Photography and we can't wait to talk them into being our photographers for every big event we have in the future! If you are looking for a photographer for your big day look no further because you have found the right one with Five Fourteen Photography!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2016

First off I want to apologize for not doing this sooner. No one could have prepared me for the whirl wind that comes before "the big day" leading up to the months that follow. It seems life becomes busier than ever but none the less more exciting!!... now with that being said.. I can say this... I first met Rick & Jess at a bridal show in Helen & within minutes & few words exchanged I knew I had found my photographers to be a part of making my big day so so special. Their excitement & kindness (not to mention they're down right THE most precious couple!!) not only added to my current level of excitement but set the tone for the rest of my planning. Little did I know just who we had gotten when I chose them. Rick & Jess weren't just our photographers but felt more like family. We got 2 god loving, humble, precious individuals who made our entire experience over the top!!!! From the engagement session to the countless emails to the sweet cards/gifts to get us through to the planning to the best day of our lives... THEY WERE PHENOMENAL!!!!!! They went ABOVE & BEYOND to capture such a special day & I never felt we could've said thank you enough!!! They took away all our worries, stress, & doubts with not only pictures but all the small bumps that come along during your wedding day.. Jess was my angel that day!!! They made our day fun & exciting & everything we had hoped for! Not to mention the end results BLEW EVERYONE away!!!... I don't feel like I can say enough good things to describe the way we feel about these two.. but I can say for every picture worthy moment from here on out.. we will not use anyone else but them!!.. I HIGHLY recommend this sweet sweet couple!!!! Thank you guys!!!!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Carlos · Married on 08/20/2016

Jessica and Rick were absolutely amazing! We loved their ideas for the engagement session and of course they turned out perfect! They worked very hard on our wedding day to make sure that they captured all the special moments and they definitely succeeded! We get compliments daily about our pictures and love recommending Five Fourteen Photography to everyone!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Chelsi · Married on 08/20/2016

Jess & Rick are beyond wonderful! These two are amazing at what they do and made being in front of the camera fun. These are two of the sweetest people ever, and from the very beginning they continually blessed and encouraged our marriage. We loved all of our pictures and greatly enjoyed our time working with this couple. Not only are they awesome and talented, but they were both very professional. I can't thank you two enough for all your hard work!

Sincerely,
    Chelsi & Carlos

Sent on 09/15/2016

Five Fourteen Photography's reply:

We can't thank you enough for the kind words!!! You and Carlos were a blessing to us, as well! :) Happy marriage you two!!

Robert · Married on 06/04/2016

My wife and I got engaged right before Christmas 2015 and decided to get married a short 6 months later. We had Five Fourteen Photography photograph our wedding and could not have been happier with the pictures. Jess and Rick paid attention to every little detail, from the decorating in the dining room, to the pre-wedding prayer circle with the brides maids, all the way to the dance floor shenanigans after the ceremony. They were able to catch, candid, real life shots, in addition to the normal posed wedding shots. In addition to all of the time and attention during the ceremony, Jess and Rick even found time in the busy schedule to take a short road trip offsite to do secondary photo shoot in a special bride and groom only location. All in all, we couldn't have asked for a better photography team to be part of our wonderfully amazing day. They made all of the stressful choices and decisions seem easy, and through their expertise, made an amazing day, even better. Thank you Jess and Rick, for helping capture such a wonderful memory.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/02/2016

Jessica and Rick are an amazing couple and very talented photographers! 5 stars all around for great photos, great communication, and great attention to detail. They are organized and are great at taking charge. They helped to make our wedding so perfect! I am so thankful to them for helping our day be flawless. Everyone keeps commenting on how great our photos are and how much they loved our photographers at the wedding. Thank you guys so much!!!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Five Fourteen Photography's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much!!! We can't say enough good things about you, David, and your family! Thank you so much for picking us to photograph your beautiful day!!! We were both honored and blessed to be there!

Erin · Married on 12/13/2015

Jessica and Rick did a phenomenal job photographing our wedding. Jessica captured moments with my dad (the brides dad) that have become priceless treasured memories. She was sweet, polite, had strong attention to detail, she took gorgeous accessories shots and her photojournalistic photographer talent is unmatched. Simply beautiful. And they sent me a surprise..like the mint on a hotel pillow after the wedding was over..

Sent on 03/08/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/22/2015

Jessica, my photographer saved my wedding! She was very assertive with telling people where to stand and the placement. Which I really appreciated I didn't want to round everyone up for pictures, and she was able too with out any stress. She was really in her place of stance and did a fabulous job. She was so kind, made sure things were going right for me and my husband. She took the most astounding, breath taking photos of my husband and I. I was so pleased! Overall she was perfect in, helping us to be organized and assertive with the all the photos I wanted. She was very kind! She has a true God given talen. Our wedding was beautiful, and she was able to catch every moment we wanted. I would recommend Jessica from #fivefourteenphotography.

Sent on 01/15/2016

Five Fourteen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Sarah! I absolutely loved and was honored to shoot your wedding!!!

Maeve · Married on 02/20/2016

My photos look so very amazing. I am blown away. She captured all the emotion of our wedding day and our love for each other. She is very easy to work with, motivated and energetic, has an excellent eye, and is not afraid to help you stand or move well so you can look good for your photos!

Sent on 03/07/2016
  • Leasa

Leasa · Married on 09/08/2018

Casual and easy going!

Jessica and Rick are troopers. They came out to our family farm for engagement photos and Jessica ended up getting mud all over her Toms! But that didn't stop them. Throughout the shoot, they made it fun and seem more natural/less choreographed. My husband and I are not photogenic, so it was a relief that everything didn't have to be staged. Both of their fun and exciting attitudes toward photography and getting good shots is contagious!

Sent on 11/30/2018