Lula, GA 30554 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Five Fourteen Photography

I'm a fun-loving and award-winning wedding photographer who absolutely loves serving my clients beyond their photos!

I believe that ultimately it is your marriage itself that matters the most, but I also know that your engagement & wedding set the stage for the beginning of the rest of your lives together! Because of this, it is my mission to get to know you, to encourage you, to bring you joy, and of course, create breathtaking images that tell your unique love story in a beautiful and romantic way!

If you're looking for someone who genuinely gets excited to be at your wedding, who will bring you a glass of water (or champagne) when you're thirsty, who will bustle your dress for you, pin your hair if it falls, fix your make-up after you've cried, and most importantly, pray with you when you're nervous... then we should chat! You deserve an amazing photographic experience as well as beautiful images! Let Five Fourteen and my team make that happen for you!

I would love to chat with you more about your vision for one of the most important days in your life! Please give me a call (text if you prefer) or visit the website for more information.

Experience
Five Fourteen Photography has won multiple awards. These awards include the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award of 2018, 2019 and Best Wedding Photography Wedisson Award for 2016.

Five Fourteen Photography offers the following services:

• Second shooter
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
This vendor offers the following items for your wedding photos:

• Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Prints

Location
Five Fourteen Photography is based in Gainesville, Georgia, and services the Atlanta metropolitan area.

Follow Five Fourteen Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• 1558 Visuals
the best wedding photographers in dahlonega georgia ga 51 784939 1563216658
5dm31437
Atlanta Wedding Photographers
Atlanta Wedding Photographers
yonah mountain vineyards wedding photos
Atlanta Botanical Gardens
Villa Christina
untitled 7
wedding fireworks 100
Five Fourteen Photography
roswell mill wedding venue pix
jessica hickman
exit shot lauren collin 100
Five Fourteen Photography
rosabelle manor wedding photographer adairsville g
primrosecottageweddingphotos 100 3

Videos 1 Video

48 Reviews for Five Fourteen Photography

• Matthew

Matthew D. · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Truly fantastic! Best decision we made.

Jessica was our fearless leader and voice of reason! She consulted us the whole way up to our wedding day in September 2020, asked all the right questions, coordinated with our other vendors, gave us a minute-by-minute agenda, and was always available when we needed her.

The pre-planning was nice but the day of coordination and direction she gave is truly where the value is. She eliminated all the stress of not knowing where to be - she led us through the entire wedding, kept everything on track, and captured every moment perfectly.

Not only that, but she made a great impression on everyone she came across. Our family and friends are still raving about her professionalism and are in awe of the photos she took.

I would 100% recommend her to friends and family. If you need an unofficial planner and immensely talented photographer, hire Jess!

Sent on 12/22/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica B. · Married on 03/06/2021

She is Beyond!!!

Five Fourteen Photography was the absolute BEST choice I made for my whole wedding experience. Jessica from day one has been the most genuine, loving soul I have ever met! She sent us so many small gifts of appreciation along the way that meant the world to us. We were so nervous for the engagement session but Jessica put us at ease and gave such clear directions we had a great time. Any time I had a question she would text me back so fast. The day of the wedding she was more than a photographer- she was an amazing friend. Her kind soul and amazing team helped us beyond the scope of just taking pictures- she helped us put on my veil and crawled underneath a table for a lipgloss that fell- above and beyond her call of duty. She also got on the dance floor and busted a move with us which I loved!!! Now let’s talk about the pictures: Breathtaking!!!! Her style is unmatched. Engagement photos were flawless and the wedding photos were even better. To be honest- I have had the photos for a week and everyday I find a new favorite!! There are not enough kind words- there is not enough time in the world for me to tell you JUST HOW MAJOR SHE IS!!!
    I love Five Fourteen Photography! Day one to even now 3 weeks after my wedding- she is a true talent who was made to shoot weddings! Not a single bad word can be spoken about her and her team!!! Thank you Jessica for not only being a beautiful soul but for making my husband and I look like models!! I love you!!

Sent on 03/28/2021

Taylor H. · Married on 11/14/2020

Best wedding photographer ever!

Hiring FiveFourteenPhotography for our wedding was the best decision we made!!! From the very first phone call I had with Jess, I knew that she would be our wedding photographer! I could instantly tell that she was so genuine and truly cared about her clients. She took the time to get to know my fiancé and I and answer the million questions I had for her. The conversation never felt rushed, nor has any conversation since I hired her felt that way! The little touches that she adds without even asking mean more to me than I can explain! I received so many special packages in the mail from Jess throughout my engagement and it made me more and more excited for the wedding day! Our families and friends also can’t stop talking about how much they love Jess and how much fun she made the wedding day! I can’t wait to see the rest of our pictures and I know they are going to be amazing!!! HIRE HER- YOU WON’T REGRET IT!!!
    Attached are some sneak peaks I got!

Sent on 12/01/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Five Fourteen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4800.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Lula, GA, 30554 See on map
    Location of (Five Fourteen Photography)

Five Fourteen Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Five Fourteen Photography include in the starting price?

Five Fourteen Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Five Fourteen Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Five Fourteen Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Five Fourteen Photography offer?

Five Fourteen Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Five Fourteen Photography offer?

Five Fourteen Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Five Fourteen Photography offer for wedding events?

Five Fourteen Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Five Fourteen Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Five Fourteen Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.