Gainesville, Gainesville, GA 30501 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Five Fourteen Photography

I'm a fun-loving and award-winning wedding photographer who absolutely loves serving my clients beyond their photos!

I believe that ultimately it is your marriage itself that matters the most, but I also know that your engagement & wedding set the stage for the beginning of the rest of your lives together! Because of this, it is my mission to get to know you, to encourage you, to bring you joy, and of course, create breathtaking images that tell your unique love story in a beautiful and romantic way!

If you're looking for someone who genuinely gets excited to be at your wedding, who will bring you a glass of water (or champagne) when you're thirsty, who will bustle your dress for you, pin your hair if it falls, fix your make-up after you've cried, and most importantly, pray with you when you're nervous... then we should chat! You deserve an amazing photographic experience as well as beautiful images! Let Five Fourteen and my team make that happen for you!

I would love to chat with you more about your vision for one of the most important days in your life! Please give me a call (text if you prefer) or visit the website for more information.

Experience
Five Fourteen Photography has won multiple awards. These awards include the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award of 2018, 2019 and Best Wedding Photography Wedisson Award for 2016.

Five Fourteen Photography offers the following services:

• Second shooter
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
This vendor offers the following items for your wedding photos:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Prints

Location
Five Fourteen Photography is based in Gainesville, Georgia, and services the Atlanta metropolitan area.

Follow Five Fourteen Photography on

the best wedding photographers in dahlonega georgia ga 51 784939 1563216658
5dm31437
Atlanta Wedding Photographers
Atlanta Wedding Photographers
yonah mountain vineyards wedding photos
Atlanta Botanical Gardens
Villa Christina
untitled 7
wedding fireworks 100
Five Fourteen Photography
roswell mill wedding venue pix
jessica hickman
exit shot lauren collin 100
Five Fourteen Photography
rosabelle manor wedding photographer adairsville g
primrosecottageweddingphotos 100 3

40 Reviews for Five Fourteen Photography

• Alena

Alena Best · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Jess is Simply the Best

Jess is AMAZING in every aspect! She was so supportive from the moment we chose her to be our photographer. She called my husband and I on the week of our wedding and told us that "office hours" don't apply to us this week, anything we needed, she would do! She prayed over us, and made our rainy wedding day so magical. She really went above and beyond for us. We stayed on schedule (or ahead) of it the ENTIRE day, even my married bridesmaids were surprised that she kept a wedding party of 16 (including two 3 -year - olds, a 5 - year- old, and an 8-year- old) on track. All of the pictures were so vibrant and captured everything so well! We can't say enough positive things about our experience with Jess. They say a picture says a thousand words... her's say a MILLION. The Jacksons love you, Jess!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Christy

Christy Flick · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Jessica's Photos Took Our Breath Away!

Jessica's photos of our engagement and wedding day left my husband and I speechless. I never realized how quickly a picture can bring back emotions, chills and of course memories. That's exactly what Five Fourteen did for my Husband and I. Jessica has a God given talent to not only take pictures but provide an unbelievably relaxed and fun environment. My Husband and I decided to do a first look for our wedding, and it was probably the best decision we could have made. I don't know how Jessica did it, but the photoshoot felt like a date. I like to say that I went on a date with my Husband two hours before our wedding. It was exactly what I needed to calm my nerves. Sometimes pictures can feel posed or you just don't even know what to do in them. Jessica gives clear directions and has SO many tips and tricks to create those picture-perfect moments. Her faith and love for the Lord is also something that makes her abilities so spectacular. She prayed for us on the days leading up to the Wedding and she prayed over me with my bridesmaids before I went down the aisle. It is hard for me to describe how thankful I am for that. If you want a photographer who will genuinely care about you, your Husband, and the quality of your pictures… then look no further. Five Fourteen will take care of you 😊

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Beshel · Married on 08/31/2019

Best Decision We Made!

I couldn’t recommend Jess and Rick more! They were super professional and went out of their way to make the entire wedding planning process as easy and as fun as possible! They were always available for our many questions and Jess was always there to be whatever we needed during wedding planning! We even got fun surprises along the way that were so thoughtful and special! You can tell they truly care about the people they are photographing. They share their own faith in special ways to help you and your spouse have a lasting and loving marriage.

They both were such an easy presence to be around during our wedding day and were super organized so our day ran so smoothly!

And of course, our photos turned out absolutely beautiful! I never imagined they could have been this gorgeous! They made the entire day so easy, fun, and memorable! They captured our special day perfectly! I cannot thank or recommend them enough to anyone looking for a photographer! Trust them 100% with your special moments!

Sent on 10/19/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Five Fourteen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4800.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Gainesville Gainesville, GA, 30501 See on map
    Location of (Five Fourteen Photography)