Five Fourteen Photography Reviews

Five Fourteen Photography 7
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Sloan · Married on 06/18/2019

Book Jessica now!!

Jessica is absolutely amazing. She was made for this. My husband and I got married in April this year and hired Jessica for our photographs. I cannot recommend her enough!! She made us feel comfortable, we could completely be ourselves. She was kind and attentive, you can tell she loves what she does. I was stressing out a little and she offered to pray for me. It meant the world!
    Anyways, if your looking for a photographer, do yourself a favor and book her now!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Five Fourteen Photography 8
    Five Fourteen Photography 9
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/18/2019

The Best Wedding Photographers Around!

Jess & Rick were absolutely amazing from the day I booked them! They sent little surprises in the mail, were always responsive, super organized, and just all around great people! I was definitely able to relax knowing they had everything under control. Our wedding pictures are breathtaking & I can't stop looking through them! If you are looking for a wedding photographer, do not look any further. I would recommend Jess & Rick 100% to anyone who is getting married! They are the best!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Five Fourteen Photography 10
  • Katie

Katie Perkins · Married on 03/23/2019

No need to look any further!

You won't regret hiring this awesome hubby and wife duo. Jess and Rick were BEYOND amazing. They made everything from our engagement photos to pre-wedding photos to wedding day photos so easy and so much fun. We also got all of our photos back SO quickly, like within weeks, and they were all so beautiful!!! They are so easy to work with and literally will do WHATEVER it takes to get the best shots. They are so great about being very detailed and involved from start to finish, and everything they do in between is so thoughtful! We couldn't have asked for better photographers for our wedding!! I think we are going to have to hire them every time we have professional photos done from here on out!!!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Five Fourteen Photography 15
    Five Fourteen Photography 16
    Five Fourteen Photography 17

Brittany · Married on 03/09/2019

Best investment of the wedding

Jessica and Rick were a rockstar team! They made us feel at ease about wedding jitters from the moment we booked them. From our engagement photos, to the weeks leading up to our big day, and on the day itself - everything was a breeze! They listened to what we wanted and when I threw a last minute photo request at them they made it happen! All of the photos we’ve seen so far have been incredible and I believe they truly capture the excitement of the day. Plus, we got to see our dedicated blog post from Five Fourteen Photography three weeks early! We are so happy that we chose Jess and Rick to photograph our wedding. The first advice i received after getting engaged was that a good photographer could make any wedding on any budget look beautiful and amazing. I’m glad we listened to that advice. This was hands down the best investment we made!

Sent on 03/22/2019
    Five Fourteen Photography 22
    Five Fourteen Photography 23

Meghan K · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Photographers!

Jessica and Rick are a power couple! Words cannot begin to describe how thankful we are for finding this amazing duo for our October wedding. From the very beginning, Jessica was extremely friendly and she made us feel comfortable throughout the entire wedding process and made us laugh, smile, and relax!! I 100% recommend booking Five Fourteen Photography for your upcoming wedding as they will become your best friends and make the entire process seamless and easy! We love you Jess and Rick, miss you already!!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Five Fourteen Photography 35
    Five Fourteen Photography 36
    Five Fourteen Photography 37

Kelsey · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I could not have had a more fitting photographer couple for us than Jessica and Rick!!! And all of our family and friends agree! =D From the time we asked them to photograph our wedding till now, they have been so caring, thoughtful, and responsive. We even received sweet, inspirational gifts in the mail leading up to the wedding! Jessica made me and all of my girls feel beautiful and at ease while we were getting ready and during our bridal party photos. One of my favorite moments was when Jessica said a prayer for us in the bridal room. As a fellow Christian, that meant more to me than words can say!!! Jess and Rick went above and beyond to get the best photos possible. My husband and I loved seeing each other's faces light up as we went through all of the gorgeously captured memories. We were highly impressed; we recommend them 100%!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Five Fourteen Photography 42
    Five Fourteen Photography 43
  • Marjolein

Marjolein · Married on 06/01/2018

Where to start with Jess and Rick? They are not only amazingly talented people who truly have a gift that needs to be shared with the world, but in addition to that, they are just two really awesome people! If you’re still looking for photographers for your wedding or engagement shoot, just stop right here because you’ve found the right people!!

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Five Fourteen Photography 49
    Five Fourteen Photography 50
    Five Fourteen Photography 51

kelly · Married on 05/04/2018

We loved Jessica and rick from the beginning!! They made our wedding process so easy and comfortable! On the day of the wedding they on top of their game the whole day! I get compliments daily on how beautiful our pictures turned out and how amazing rick and Jessica were throughout the whole day!! Could not recommend better photographers that turn into friends :)

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Five Fourteen Photography 52
    Five Fourteen Photography 53
    Five Fourteen Photography 54
    Five Fourteen Photography 55
    Five Fourteen Photography 56
    Five Fourteen Photography 57

Lori · Married on 05/04/2018

Jess and Rick are amazing people and outstanding photographers!

We were their first clients to hold an event at Lake Lanier Islands. You would have thought they had been there a thousand times. They knew the property well and chose gorgeous locations for our photos.

Jess and Rick took their time with us. During the day we had a full schedule and at no time did we feel rushed. Each of them told us at different times that we had all day to take portraits if we wanted; they were there for us.

They have an incredibly fun-loving spirit that carries into their work. The energy they bring to the day is so positive and loving. They are the kind of people you want to have as life-long friends. To give you an idea of how great they are, we had two teenagers posing for pictures throughout the day who thought Jess and Rick were cool. After our big day many of our guests commented on how wonderful Jess and Rick were. They have a way of capturing special moments in your life without being invasive.

Jess and Rick are not simply photographers, they are artists. The images we have from our wedding are breathtaking. Above and beyond anything we could have imagined. From getting ready and detail photos to the exquisite sunset portraits every photo brings warm memories, joy and smiles to our faces. We will cherish these lifelong reminders of our incredible day.

Would we recommend Five Fourteen Photography? We already have. If you are simply looking for pictures go somewhere else, Jess and Rick capture emotion, beauty and life’s treasured moments with their cameras.

Sent on 08/05/2018
    Five Fourteen Photography 58
    Five Fourteen Photography 59
    Five Fourteen Photography 60
    Five Fourteen Photography 61
    Five Fourteen Photography 62

patty · Married on 04/21/2018

Five Fourteen Photography is absolutely amazing! We are so thankful that they captured our April wedding. Jess and Rick are thoughtful people, talented, and fun to be around. They maintained consent contact with us throughout our engagement. The wedding photos blew us away! We could not be happier with our decision to have Jess and Rick capture our wedding.

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Five Fourteen Photography 63
    Five Fourteen Photography 64
    Five Fourteen Photography 65
    Five Fourteen Photography 66

Chelsia · Married on 03/31/2018

When I met Jess & Rick at the bridal show last year I knew instantly that I had to have them as my photographers! They took them time to night only speak with me but speak with my mom as well. I e-mailed Jessica that night and she called me the next day. From the engagement shoot to the wedding day I never felt in the dark. She always made sure we felt prepared and informed. Jess & Rick did so many little things that made us know that not only were they going to be the best photographers but that they were thinking about us, and soon they became friends! There are no words that will ever be able to describe how amazing they are! We love Five Fourteen!
    -Chelsia & Trey Beam

Sent on 04/27/2018
    Five Fourteen Photography 67

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2018

Jennifer Trudgen
    May 6, 2018, 8:20 PM
    to Mark

My husband and I used Five Fourteen Photography to capture our wedding! My husband and mother were the first to meet Jess and Rick at a bridal show and loved them instantly. I live in England and didn't actually meet Jess and Rick until our engagement session, but they were so warm and helpful throughout the process, I had no worries! We did all of the paperwork via email and Jess is always quick to respond. During our engagement session, we witnessed how well Jess and Rick worked together as a team, and we knew we had made the best choice!
    They were also so sweet and invested in our marriage, not just our wedding, by sending us fun romantic reminders during this busy time! This helped remind us to enjoy each other in the midst of all the planning. They are a wonderful Christian couple who live their faith through their job so well. On our wedding day, Jess and Rick did a great job of capturing all the special moments from getting ready to the first look to the getaway car! They both had such great energy and enthusiasm and we highly recommend them in every aspect!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Megan · Married on 03/03/2018

Jess and Rick were by far the best decision that we made during our wedding planning! I second-guessed a lot of my decisions throughout the process, but I never had to worry for a moment about the photography. I was so lucky to find them early on in the process, and they were a dream to work with. From the first phone call, I knew that we made the right decision. They are adorable together (relationship goals), super professional and helpful, and extremely good at what they do. They put us at ease from the beginning-the engagement session was so much easier than I thought it could be, and the pictures turned out amazing! And then Jessica helped me nail down the day-of timeline and was available any time I had questions or concerns. When they say that they love weddings, they mean it!! On the wedding day, I could not have been more happy about our decision to hire them. They captured every moment, from every angle. Jess was super prepared (she was the only person who thought to bring extra bobby pins) and both Jess and Rick made us feel so comfortable. The pictures came back super-fast, and I am so happy with them! I highly recommend Five Fourteen Photography to anyone!

Sent on 03/24/2018
    Five Fourteen Photography 74
    Five Fourteen Photography 75
    Five Fourteen Photography 76

Caleigh · Married on 12/16/2017

Jess and Rick are absolutely amazing! They feel more like family than our wedding photographers. We had our engagement session with them and I highly recommend that so you start to get to know them. Jess is always so easy and quick to get into contact with and is always willing to help. Working with Five Fourteen is almost like having another wedding coordinator because of how organized they keep everything. When we had our big day they just made everything so easy. Jess stayed with me while I was getting ready and Rick worked with my husband while he was getting ready. Together they truly did not miss a thing. They made us feel so comfortable and I think that really shows in the pictures. Everything from the first look, ceremony, and reception are absolutely incredible and the pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Multiple of my friends have said they are some of the best wedding pictures they have ever seen. It was also a very quick turn around on when we got our pictures back. I would recommend them to any family member, friend, or stranger. I'm sad that we'll be done working with them soon. Truly some of the best photographers in the business!

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Five Fourteen Photography 77
    Five Fourteen Photography 78
    Five Fourteen Photography 79
    Five Fourteen Photography 80

Sara · Married on 11/25/2017

When Jess and Rick describe themselves as a fun-loving couple who loves photography, they truly mean it! I saw them listed as a vendor before the Georgia Bridal show and was able to call Jess over the phone the week before and talk about pricing and logistics and such, so that way when I met Jess and Rick them in person I could really focus on getting to know them. It never once felt like a sales pitch, just chatting with good friends. It's so easy to so easy to see the love this couple shares for each other and how they love doing this work together!! They seriously know what they're doing and were constantly encouraging each other throughout the day! Jess did an amazing job working with us to set up our timeline and make sure we would be able to capture every moment of our long day! they were with us for 12 hours!! and they were just as fun and peppy the whole time! At one point we were running an hour behind and I thought for sure we'd have to skip some of the pictures we had planned to do before the ceremony, but we were still able to do all the things and never once felt rushed or like we were squeezing something in! The best is how comfortable they make they made us feel during our couples photos. We weren't able to do to an engagement session, but that didn't hinder us from having a blast. We never once felt staged or unnatural, it was just like spending quality time with my husband! And then at the reception, they joined right in the party and were dancing along side us, and those fun candids are some of the best from the night! Jess worked crazy hard and fast (over the holidays too!) to get us our gallery as soon as possible! They were an absolute blast to work with! I never felt like even a hair was out of place, and I always knew what to do with my hands! Book this wonderful couple for sure!!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Cecilia · Married on 10/28/2017

Book this photographer duo! They were flexible with my last second plea. The photos were gorgeous and were returned to us in half the time it takes most photographers! They were able to capture a variety of angles and lighting to create diversity in the pictures. My man HATES taking pictures, but they made the process easy and light which gave us impressive results. They are very a lively couple who emanate positivity.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Karen · Married on 09/30/2017

Absolutely AMAZING wedding photographers! Jessica and Rick did a fabulous job with our wedding. We had an engagement session with them, which I highly recommend. This gives them the opportunity to get to know you and connect with you before the big day. They make you feel so comfortable. All of our guests kept telling us how amazing our photographers were at the wedding! Our photos are beautiful and they make the experience so much fun! They completely exceeded our expectations! They got photos back faster than I expected and were well worth the investment.

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Five Fourteen Photography 81
    Five Fourteen Photography 82
    Five Fourteen Photography 83

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2017

WOW! What can I say about Five Fourteen Photography? I can't say enough good things! To start, Rick & Jess are such great people! Just being around them will make you feel relaxed and happy (which is so important on your wedding day). They are the sweetest married couple, and the most GENUINE people. They are skilled photographers that make taking all of your photos so natural and fun. My husband and I enjoyed all of our time spent with Rick & Jess. Oh, and did I mention we LOVE our wedding photos?! They are so perfect and truly capture the day. Rick & Jess go above and beyond. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Katie · Married on 08/19/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer, our pictures turned out so beautiful. I wouldn't have trusted anyone else with our big day. I loved that Five Fourteen Photography is a husband and wife team so Jessica was able to spend the day with me and my bridesmaids while her husband was with the groom! They didn't miss a moment! I promise, you wont be disappointed with them!

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Five Fourteen Photography 84
    Five Fourteen Photography 85

Meaghan · Married on 06/17/2017

I first met Jessica and Rick at the Georgia Bridal Show. I was drawn to them by their magnetic, fun personality and I just knew they would be perfect to do our wedding photography. We could not be more pleased with our experience with Jessica and Rick. From phone conversations to the engagement session to The Five Love Languages book to the wedding day, they were always there to help with anything and everything we needed. They made us feel so special and comfortable in front of the camera. They really went above and beyond. We got so many compliments from our guests and wedding party about how amazing they were and how well they captured all of the right moments. Rick and Jessica complement each other so well with their photography, it all flowed so seamlessly. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer. Thank you Jessica and Rick for everything you did to make our day special and memorable!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Tiffany · Married on 03/25/2017

By far the BEST vendor we had working with us during our wedding! Jessica and Rick are absolutely awesome and our pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day ran smoothly and we were happy! Words cant express how lucky we are to have met them at the bridal show last year! Book them!!!

Sent on 04/15/2017

anna · Married on 03/04/2017

There are not enough good and gracious words to describe the joy that was working with Rick and Jess. We met at a Bridal show, we walked up as the show was ending, they didn’t show any fatigue or fast talk us with their spiel and took time to learn about us. They met with us over fro-yo and even brought us a gift before we’d committed to them. It’s clear they are there to be a part of the journey and not just sell a product. Our package was an engagement session, our wedding and reception, and an album, and two canvases. Over the 7 months we interacted we got regular info about what we should be doing. Our engagement session was a blast and allowed us to learn how to pose. The wedding day interactions were wonderful, I felt like I had another friend there. Jess and Rick are assertive enough to make sure that they get all the pictures we wanted, but sensitive enough to people and circumstances to go with the flow. They got through our portraits in lightning speed while still making everyone feel important. Jess scouted sites and found a park when we shared we wanted a 3rd place for pictures. We added time with them in the middle of the reception seamlessly. The pictures are awesome! So all this to say, say YES TO JESS! This couple is wonderful, reasonably priced and a dream to work with. Additionally if a celebration of your faith is an important part of your day, these two are definitely value-added to that part of the experience, praying and celebrating along with you.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Justin · Married on 11/26/2016

Jess and rick were awesome to work with! We recommend them for your special day! They are very easy to work with and we're so sweet throughout the entire process! They stayed in touch with us throughout our entire journey and we knew we picked the right people.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Jessica and Rick are incredible! I am so thankful I used them. I love organization and structure and they provided us with just that. They made my day so stress free and enjoyable. We even finished ALL of our photos before the wedding ceremony with time left over to relax before walking down the aisle. Did I mention we are in love with our pictures too!! We would recommend this incredible couple to anyone!! You will not regret. Using them!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Misty · Married on 11/05/2016

From the moment I met Jessica and Rick at the Bridal Fair in Cleveland, I knew I wanted them as my wedding photographer! They are energetic, professional, detail oriented and most of all fun! They traveled to Destin, FL for our beach wedding! Our photos are gorgeous!! Not only did I choose a great photographer, I also gained a friend! I highly recommend Five Fourteen Photography!
    Misty Camp