Five Fourteen Photography Reviews

29 | Gainesville, GA

29 Reviews for Five Fourteen Photography

29 Five Fourteen Photography Reviews

Kelsey · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I could not have had a more fitting photographer couple for us than Jessica and Rick!!! And all of our family and friends agree! =D From the time we asked them to photograph our wedding till now, they have been so caring, thoughtful, and responsive. We even received sweet, inspirational gifts in the mail leading up to the wedding! Jessica made me and all of my girls feel beautiful and at ease while we were getting ready and during our bridal party photos. One of my favorite moments was when Jessica said a prayer for us in the bridal room. As a fellow Christian, that meant more to me than words can say!!! Jess and Rick went above and beyond to get the best photos possible. My husband and I loved seeing each other's faces light up as we went through all of the gorgeously captured memories. We were highly impressed; we recommend them 100%!!!

Five Fourteen Photography 1
    Five Fourteen Photography 2
    Five Fourteen Photography 3
    Five Fourteen Photography 4
    Five Fourteen Photography 5
    Five Fourteen Photography 6

Marjolein · Married on 06/01/2018

Where to start with Jess and Rick? They are not only amazingly talented people who truly have a gift that needs to be shared with the world, but in addition to that, they are just two really awesome people! If you’re still looking for photographers for your wedding or engagement shoot, just stop right here because you’ve found the right people!!

Five Fourteen Photography 7
    Five Fourteen Photography 12
    Five Fourteen Photography 13
    Five Fourteen Photography 14

kelly · Married on 05/04/2018

We loved Jessica and rick from the beginning!! They made our wedding process so easy and comfortable! On the day of the wedding they on top of their game the whole day! I get compliments daily on how beautiful our pictures turned out and how amazing rick and Jessica were throughout the whole day!! Could not recommend better photographers that turn into friends :)

Five Fourteen Photography 15
    Five Fourteen Photography 16
    Five Fourteen Photography 17
    Five Fourteen Photography 18
    Five Fourteen Photography 19
    Five Fourteen Photography 20

Lori · Married on 05/04/2018

Jess and Rick are amazing people and outstanding photographers!

We were their first clients to hold an event at Lake Lanier Islands. You would have thought they had been there a thousand times. They knew the property well and chose gorgeous locations for our photos.

Jess and Rick took their time with us. During the day we had a full schedule and at no time did we feel rushed. Each of them told us at different times that we had all day to take portraits if we wanted; they were there for us.

They have an incredibly fun-loving spirit that carries into their work. The energy they bring to the day is so positive and loving. They are the kind of people you want to have as life-long friends. To give you an idea of how great they are, we had two teenagers posing for pictures throughout the day who thought Jess and Rick were cool. After our big day many of our guests commented on how wonderful Jess and Rick were. They have a way of capturing special moments in your life without being invasive.

Jess and Rick are not simply photographers, they are artists. The images we have from our wedding are breathtaking. Above and beyond anything we could have imagined. From getting ready and detail photos to the exquisite sunset portraits every photo brings warm memories, joy and smiles to our faces. We will cherish these lifelong reminders of our incredible day.

Would we recommend Five Fourteen Photography? We already have. If you are simply looking for pictures go somewhere else, Jess and Rick capture emotion, beauty and life’s treasured moments with their cameras.

Five Fourteen Photography 21
    Five Fourteen Photography 22
    Five Fourteen Photography 23
    Five Fourteen Photography 24
    Five Fourteen Photography 25

patty · Married on 04/21/2018

Five Fourteen Photography is absolutely amazing! We are so thankful that they captured our April wedding. Jess and Rick are thoughtful people, talented, and fun to be around. They maintained consent contact with us throughout our engagement. The wedding photos blew us away! We could not be happier with our decision to have Jess and Rick capture our wedding.

Five Fourteen Photography 26
    Five Fourteen Photography 27
    Five Fourteen Photography 28
    Five Fourteen Photography 29

Chelsia · Married on 03/31/2018

When I met Jess & Rick at the bridal show last year I knew instantly that I had to have them as my photographers! They took them time to night only speak with me but speak with my mom as well. I e-mailed Jessica that night and she called me the next day. From the engagement shoot to the wedding day I never felt in the dark. She always made sure we felt prepared and informed. Jess & Rick did so many little things that made us know that not only were they going to be the best photographers but that they were thinking about us, and soon they became friends! There are no words that will ever be able to describe how amazing they are! We love Five Fourteen!
    -Chelsia & Trey Beam

Five Fourteen Photography 30

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2018

Jennifer Trudgen
    May 6, 2018, 8:20 PM
    to Mark

My husband and I used Five Fourteen Photography to capture our wedding! My husband and mother were the first to meet Jess and Rick at a bridal show and loved them instantly. I live in England and didn't actually meet Jess and Rick until our engagement session, but they were so warm and helpful throughout the process, I had no worries! We did all of the paperwork via email and Jess is always quick to respond. During our engagement session, we witnessed how well Jess and Rick worked together as a team, and we knew we had made the best choice!
    They were also so sweet and invested in our marriage, not just our wedding, by sending us fun romantic reminders during this busy time! This helped remind us to enjoy each other in the midst of all the planning. They are a wonderful Christian couple who live their faith through their job so well. On our wedding day, Jess and Rick did a great job of capturing all the special moments from getting ready to the first look to the getaway car! They both had such great energy and enthusiasm and we highly recommend them in every aspect!

Megan · Married on 03/03/2018

Jess and Rick were by far the best decision that we made during our wedding planning! I second-guessed a lot of my decisions throughout the process, but I never had to worry for a moment about the photography. I was so lucky to find them early on in the process, and they were a dream to work with. From the first phone call, I knew that we made the right decision. They are adorable together (relationship goals), super professional and helpful, and extremely good at what they do. They put us at ease from the beginning-the engagement session was so much easier than I thought it could be, and the pictures turned out amazing! And then Jessica helped me nail down the day-of timeline and was available any time I had questions or concerns. When they say that they love weddings, they mean it!! On the wedding day, I could not have been more happy about our decision to hire them. They captured every moment, from every angle. Jess was super prepared (she was the only person who thought to bring extra bobby pins) and both Jess and Rick made us feel so comfortable. The pictures came back super-fast, and I am so happy with them! I highly recommend Five Fourteen Photography to anyone!

Five Fourteen Photography 31
    Five Fourteen Photography 37
    Five Fourteen Photography 38
    Five Fourteen Photography 39

Caleigh · Married on 12/16/2017

Jess and Rick are absolutely amazing! They feel more like family than our wedding photographers. We had our engagement session with them and I highly recommend that so you start to get to know them. Jess is always so easy and quick to get into contact with and is always willing to help. Working with Five Fourteen is almost like having another wedding coordinator because of how organized they keep everything. When we had our big day they just made everything so easy. Jess stayed with me while I was getting ready and Rick worked with my husband while he was getting ready. Together they truly did not miss a thing. They made us feel so comfortable and I think that really shows in the pictures. Everything from the first look, ceremony, and reception are absolutely incredible and the pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Multiple of my friends have said they are some of the best wedding pictures they have ever seen. It was also a very quick turn around on when we got our pictures back. I would recommend them to any family member, friend, or stranger. I'm sad that we'll be done working with them soon. Truly some of the best photographers in the business!

Five Fourteen Photography 40
    Five Fourteen Photography 41
    Five Fourteen Photography 42
    Five Fourteen Photography 43

Sara · Married on 11/25/2017

When Jess and Rick describe themselves as a fun-loving couple who loves photography, they truly mean it! I saw them listed as a vendor before the Georgia Bridal show and was able to call Jess over the phone the week before and talk about pricing and logistics and such, so that way when I met Jess and Rick them in person I could really focus on getting to know them. It never once felt like a sales pitch, just chatting with good friends. It's so easy to so easy to see the love this couple shares for each other and how they love doing this work together!! They seriously know what they're doing and were constantly encouraging each other throughout the day! Jess did an amazing job working with us to set up our timeline and make sure we would be able to capture every moment of our long day! they were with us for 12 hours!! and they were just as fun and peppy the whole time! At one point we were running an hour behind and I thought for sure we'd have to skip some of the pictures we had planned to do before the ceremony, but we were still able to do all the things and never once felt rushed or like we were squeezing something in! The best is how comfortable they make they made us feel during our couples photos. We weren't able to do to an engagement session, but that didn't hinder us from having a blast. We never once felt staged or unnatural, it was just like spending quality time with my husband! And then at the reception, they joined right in the party and were dancing along side us, and those fun candids are some of the best from the night! Jess worked crazy hard and fast (over the holidays too!) to get us our gallery as soon as possible! They were an absolute blast to work with! I never felt like even a hair was out of place, and I always knew what to do with my hands! Book this wonderful couple for sure!!

Cecilia · Married on 10/28/2017

Book this photographer duo! They were flexible with my last second plea. The photos were gorgeous and were returned to us in half the time it takes most photographers! They were able to capture a variety of angles and lighting to create diversity in the pictures. My man HATES taking pictures, but they made the process easy and light which gave us impressive results. They are very a lively couple who emanate positivity.

Karen · Married on 09/30/2017

Absolutely AMAZING wedding photographers! Jessica and Rick did a fabulous job with our wedding. We had an engagement session with them, which I highly recommend. This gives them the opportunity to get to know you and connect with you before the big day. They make you feel so comfortable. All of our guests kept telling us how amazing our photographers were at the wedding! Our photos are beautiful and they make the experience so much fun! They completely exceeded our expectations! They got photos back faster than I expected and were well worth the investment.

Five Fourteen Photography 44
    Five Fourteen Photography 45
    Five Fourteen Photography 46

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2017

WOW! What can I say about Five Fourteen Photography? I can't say enough good things! To start, Rick & Jess are such great people! Just being around them will make you feel relaxed and happy (which is so important on your wedding day). They are the sweetest married couple, and the most GENUINE people. They are skilled photographers that make taking all of your photos so natural and fun. My husband and I enjoyed all of our time spent with Rick & Jess. Oh, and did I mention we LOVE our wedding photos?! They are so perfect and truly capture the day. Rick & Jess go above and beyond. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Katie · Married on 08/19/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer, our pictures turned out so beautiful. I wouldn't have trusted anyone else with our big day. I loved that Five Fourteen Photography is a husband and wife team so Jessica was able to spend the day with me and my bridesmaids while her husband was with the groom! They didn't miss a moment! I promise, you wont be disappointed with them!

Five Fourteen Photography 47
    Five Fourteen Photography 48

Meaghan · Married on 06/17/2017

I first met Jessica and Rick at the Georgia Bridal Show. I was drawn to them by their magnetic, fun personality and I just knew they would be perfect to do our wedding photography. We could not be more pleased with our experience with Jessica and Rick. From phone conversations to the engagement session to The Five Love Languages book to the wedding day, they were always there to help with anything and everything we needed. They made us feel so special and comfortable in front of the camera. They really went above and beyond. We got so many compliments from our guests and wedding party about how amazing they were and how well they captured all of the right moments. Rick and Jessica complement each other so well with their photography, it all flowed so seamlessly. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer. Thank you Jessica and Rick for everything you did to make our day special and memorable!

Tiffany · Married on 03/25/2017

By far the BEST vendor we had working with us during our wedding! Jessica and Rick are absolutely awesome and our pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day ran smoothly and we were happy! Words cant express how lucky we are to have met them at the bridal show last year! Book them!!!

anna · Married on 03/04/2017

There are not enough good and gracious words to describe the joy that was working with Rick and Jess. We met at a Bridal show, we walked up as the show was ending, they didn’t show any fatigue or fast talk us with their spiel and took time to learn about us. They met with us over fro-yo and even brought us a gift before we’d committed to them. It’s clear they are there to be a part of the journey and not just sell a product. Our package was an engagement session, our wedding and reception, and an album, and two canvases. Over the 7 months we interacted we got regular info about what we should be doing. Our engagement session was a blast and allowed us to learn how to pose. The wedding day interactions were wonderful, I felt like I had another friend there. Jess and Rick are assertive enough to make sure that they get all the pictures we wanted, but sensitive enough to people and circumstances to go with the flow. They got through our portraits in lightning speed while still making everyone feel important. Jess scouted sites and found a park when we shared we wanted a 3rd place for pictures. We added time with them in the middle of the reception seamlessly. The pictures are awesome! So all this to say, say YES TO JESS! This couple is wonderful, reasonably priced and a dream to work with. Additionally if a celebration of your faith is an important part of your day, these two are definitely value-added to that part of the experience, praying and celebrating along with you.

Justin · Married on 11/26/2016

Jess and rick were awesome to work with! We recommend them for your special day! They are very easy to work with and we're so sweet throughout the entire process! They stayed in touch with us throughout our entire journey and we knew we picked the right people.

• User6723132 · 1+ year ago

Jessica and Rick are incredible! I am so thankful I used them. I love organization and structure and they provided us with just that. They made my day so stress free and enjoyable. We even finished ALL of our photos before the wedding ceremony with time left over to relax before walking down the aisle. Did I mention we are in love with our pictures too!! We would recommend this incredible couple to anyone!! You will not regret. Using them!

Misty · Married on 11/05/2016

From the moment I met Jessica and Rick at the Bridal Fair in Cleveland, I knew I wanted them as my wedding photographer! They are energetic, professional, detail oriented and most of all fun! They traveled to Destin, FL for our beach wedding! Our photos are gorgeous!! Not only did I choose a great photographer, I also gained a friend! I highly recommend Five Fourteen Photography!
    Misty Camp
    #CamplandBeachWedding

Eva · Married on 10/08/2016

I prayed daily after many failed attempts of photographers for people like Jess and Rick and after meeting them at a bridal show I knew I could not let MY wedding day get booked by someone else with them! Before I left I made sure Jessica had a voicemail on her phone waiting from me. They were everything I could have asked for and more! You not only are getting photographers you are getting family when it comes to them...and what wedding wouldn't want to have more family! My husband and I LOVE Five Fourteen Photography and we can't wait to talk them into being our photographers for every big event we have in the future! If you are looking for a photographer for your big day look no further because you have found the right one with Five Fourteen Photography!

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2016

First off I want to apologize for not doing this sooner. No one could have prepared me for the whirl wind that comes before "the big day" leading up to the months that follow. It seems life becomes busier than ever but none the less more exciting!!... now with that being said.. I can say this... I first met Rick & Jess at a bridal show in Helen & within minutes & few words exchanged I knew I had found my photographers to be a part of making my big day so so special. Their excitement & kindness (not to mention they're down right THE most precious couple!!) not only added to my current level of excitement but set the tone for the rest of my planning. Little did I know just who we had gotten when I chose them. Rick & Jess weren't just our photographers but felt more like family. We got 2 god loving, humble, precious individuals who made our entire experience over the top!!!! From the engagement session to the countless emails to the sweet cards/gifts to get us through to the planning to the best day of our lives... THEY WERE PHENOMENAL!!!!!! They went ABOVE & BEYOND to capture such a special day & I never felt we could've said thank you enough!!! They took away all our worries, stress, & doubts with not only pictures but all the small bumps that come along during your wedding day.. Jess was my angel that day!!! They made our day fun & exciting & everything we had hoped for! Not to mention the end results BLEW EVERYONE away!!!... I don't feel like I can say enough good things to describe the way we feel about these two.. but I can say for every picture worthy moment from here on out.. we will not use anyone else but them!!.. I HIGHLY recommend this sweet sweet couple!!!! Thank you guys!!!!

Carlos · Married on 08/20/2016

Jessica and Rick were absolutely amazing! We loved their ideas for the engagement session and of course they turned out perfect! They worked very hard on our wedding day to make sure that they captured all the special moments and they definitely succeeded! We get compliments daily about our pictures and love recommending Five Fourteen Photography to everyone!

Chelsi · Married on 08/20/2016

Jess & Rick are beyond wonderful! These two are amazing at what they do and made being in front of the camera fun. These are two of the sweetest people ever, and from the very beginning they continually blessed and encouraged our marriage. We loved all of our pictures and greatly enjoyed our time working with this couple. Not only are they awesome and talented, but they were both very professional. I can't thank you two enough for all your hard work!

Sincerely,
    Chelsi & Carlos

Sent on 09/15/2016

Five Fourteen Photography's reply:

We can't thank you enough for the kind words!!! You and Carlos were a blessing to us, as well! :) Happy marriage you two!!

Robert · Married on 06/04/2016

My wife and I got engaged right before Christmas 2015 and decided to get married a short 6 months later. We had Five Fourteen Photography photograph our wedding and could not have been happier with the pictures. Jess and Rick paid attention to every little detail, from the decorating in the dining room, to the pre-wedding prayer circle with the brides maids, all the way to the dance floor shenanigans after the ceremony. They were able to catch, candid, real life shots, in addition to the normal posed wedding shots. In addition to all of the time and attention during the ceremony, Jess and Rick even found time in the busy schedule to take a short road trip offsite to do secondary photo shoot in a special bride and groom only location. All in all, we couldn't have asked for a better photography team to be part of our wonderfully amazing day. They made all of the stressful choices and decisions seem easy, and through their expertise, made an amazing day, even better. Thank you Jess and Rick, for helping capture such a wonderful memory.