Five Fourteen Photography Reviews

48 | Lula, GA

48 Reviews for Five Fourteen Photography

• Matthew

Matthew D. · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Truly fantastic! Best decision we made.

Jessica was our fearless leader and voice of reason! She consulted us the whole way up to our wedding day in September 2020, asked all the right questions, coordinated with our other vendors, gave us a minute-by-minute agenda, and was always available when we needed her.

The pre-planning was nice but the day of coordination and direction she gave is truly where the value is. She eliminated all the stress of not knowing where to be - she led us through the entire wedding, kept everything on track, and captured every moment perfectly.

Not only that, but she made a great impression on everyone she came across. Our family and friends are still raving about her professionalism and are in awe of the photos she took.

I would 100% recommend her to friends and family. If you need an unofficial planner and immensely talented photographer, hire Jess!

Sent on 12/22/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica B. · Married on 03/06/2021

She is Beyond!!!

Five Fourteen Photography was the absolute BEST choice I made for my whole wedding experience. Jessica from day one has been the most genuine, loving soul I have ever met! She sent us so many small gifts of appreciation along the way that meant the world to us. We were so nervous for the engagement session but Jessica put us at ease and gave such clear directions we had a great time. Any time I had a question she would text me back so fast. The day of the wedding she was more than a photographer- she was an amazing friend. Her kind soul and amazing team helped us beyond the scope of just taking pictures- she helped us put on my veil and crawled underneath a table for a lipgloss that fell- above and beyond her call of duty. She also got on the dance floor and busted a move with us which I loved!!! Now let’s talk about the pictures: Breathtaking!!!! Her style is unmatched. Engagement photos were flawless and the wedding photos were even better. To be honest- I have had the photos for a week and everyday I find a new favorite!! There are not enough kind words- there is not enough time in the world for me to tell you JUST HOW MAJOR SHE IS!!!
    I love Five Fourteen Photography! Day one to even now 3 weeks after my wedding- she is a true talent who was made to shoot weddings! Not a single bad word can be spoken about her and her team!!! Thank you Jessica for not only being a beautiful soul but for making my husband and I look like models!! I love you!!

Sent on 03/28/2021

Taylor H. · Married on 11/14/2020

Best wedding photographer ever!

Hiring FiveFourteenPhotography for our wedding was the best decision we made!!! From the very first phone call I had with Jess, I knew that she would be our wedding photographer! I could instantly tell that she was so genuine and truly cared about her clients. She took the time to get to know my fiancé and I and answer the million questions I had for her. The conversation never felt rushed, nor has any conversation since I hired her felt that way! The little touches that she adds without even asking mean more to me than I can explain! I received so many special packages in the mail from Jess throughout my engagement and it made me more and more excited for the wedding day! Our families and friends also can’t stop talking about how much they love Jess and how much fun she made the wedding day! I can’t wait to see the rest of our pictures and I know they are going to be amazing!!! HIRE HER- YOU WON’T REGRET IT!!!
    Attached are some sneak peaks I got!

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie P. · Married on 10/15/2020

Jessica is worth every penny!!!

Jessica was absolutely amazing at our wedding! The moment she walked in on the morning of the wedding while my girls and I were getting ready, I knew she was going to make the day so much fun. She ensured me that I had nothing to worry about and the day was going to be a perfect day. The amount of detail she puts into capturing the best shots are amazing. She makes you feel so comfortable to where everything feels so natural, and even has fun ways to capture pictures that are breathtaking. We could not have asked for a better photographer and look forward to using Jessica for many more precious life moments. Thank you for everything you did Jessica to make our day run smoothly and by capturing the start of a new beginning for Josh and I! You are the best!!

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Ellen

Ellen H. · Married on 09/19/2020

She’s the total package!

Jess was amazing to work with and she is definitely worth every penny! We had a complimentary engagement session and we both fell in love with her instantly and she made us both feel so comfortable in front of the camera! Leading up to the wedding, she even sent us personalized gifts in the mail. She has a comprehensive list of additional vendors she has worked with and that helped planning a wedding so much more than I imagined. After a rough first attempt, Jess even found me an amazing hair and makeup gal the week of our wedding! On the wedding day, I found myself looking forward to her arrival because I knew she would bring a peace and organization over the day, as well as some amazing photographs! I felt like I have known her forever and we will definitely be booking her for future photos! Can’t wait to see the rest of our wedding photographs!

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Alena

Alena B. · Married on 07/10/2020

Jess is Simply the Best

Jess is AMAZING in every aspect! She was so supportive from the moment we chose her to be our photographer. She called my husband and I on the week of our wedding and told us that "office hours" don't apply to us this week, anything we needed, she would do! She prayed over us, and made our rainy wedding day so magical. She really went above and beyond for us. We stayed on schedule (or ahead) of it the ENTIRE day, even my married bridesmaids were surprised that she kept a wedding party of 16 (including two 3 -year - olds, a 5 - year- old, and an 8-year- old) on track. All of the pictures were so vibrant and captured everything so well! We can't say enough positive things about our experience with Jess. They say a picture says a thousand words... her's say a MILLION. The Jacksons love you, Jess!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie C. · Married on 05/30/2020

Loved working with Jess!

We were fortunate enough to be able to work with Jess for our third attempt at getting married during the pandemic. After scrambling to move our wedding to another state at the last minute due to travel restrictions, she stepped right in and took a year’s worth of planning and squeezed it into 3 weeks time. She was comprehensive, without overwhelming us as we made a million changes. She also stepped up and took control of our day (we no longer had our wedding planner with us) in a way that helped us capture everything, but knew when to give us our space and time to give us our private moments. She helped make our now micro wedding feel so full. Her second photographer, Mandi, was also incredible and both worked so well together as a team. Both women were amazing, and helped make our day feel so special! She knew our venue so well, and our photos were SO beautiful. These are photos we are going to cherish for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 08/28/2020
  • Christy

Christy F. · Married on 04/11/2020

Jessica's Photos Took Our Breath Away!

Jessica's photos of our engagement and wedding day left my husband and I speechless. I never realized how quickly a picture can bring back emotions, chills and of course memories. That's exactly what Five Fourteen did for my Husband and I. Jessica has a God given talent to not only take pictures but provide an unbelievably relaxed and fun environment. My Husband and I decided to do a first look for our wedding, and it was probably the best decision we could have made. I don't know how Jessica did it, but the photoshoot felt like a date. I like to say that I went on a date with my Husband two hours before our wedding. It was exactly what I needed to calm my nerves. Sometimes pictures can feel posed or you just don't even know what to do in them. Jessica gives clear directions and has SO many tips and tricks to create those picture-perfect moments. Her faith and love for the Lord is also something that makes her abilities so spectacular. She prayed for us on the days leading up to the Wedding and she prayed over me with my bridesmaids before I went down the aisle. It is hard for me to describe how thankful I am for that. If you want a photographer who will genuinely care about you, your Husband, and the quality of your pictures… then look no further. Five Fourteen will take care of you 😊

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Ashlyn

Ashlyn C. · Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing photographers!

Jessica and Rick were absolutely wonderful! From our engagement session to our wedding day, they helped us navigate wedding planning as well as wedding photography. They were so organized, friendly, and helpful. We were easily able to contact them and discuss wedding details! Not to mention, our wedding images were amazing! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Ashley B. · Married on 12/10/2019

Worth every penny

ONE YEAR LATER: Jess is ALL my husband and I talk about when it comes to our wedding! The first conversation I had with Jess consisted of us talking like we were BEST friends. Jess is SO personal. Throughout the year long engagement, Jess would send little small gifts with bible verses AND Jess prayed for us. My husband and I choose Jess due to her AMAZING skills and because she prayed for us as we started our journey to husband and wife. Jess made our wedding day run smooth from the time she arrived at the wedding until the time we left. Jess is WORTH every penny and MORE. Photography last a lifetime, but making a friend along the way was just icing on the cake. THANK YOU JESS for being amazing and not to mention our wedding photos ARE GORGEOUS!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney B. · Married on 08/31/2019

Best Decision We Made!

I couldn’t recommend Jess and Rick more! They were super professional and went out of their way to make the entire wedding planning process as easy and as fun as possible! They were always available for our many questions and Jess was always there to be whatever we needed during wedding planning! We even got fun surprises along the way that were so thoughtful and special! You can tell they truly care about the people they are photographing. They share their own faith in special ways to help you and your spouse have a lasting and loving marriage.

They both were such an easy presence to be around during our wedding day and were super organized so our day ran so smoothly!

And of course, our photos turned out absolutely beautiful! I never imagined they could have been this gorgeous! They made the entire day so easy, fun, and memorable! They captured our special day perfectly! I cannot thank or recommend them enough to anyone looking for a photographer! Trust them 100% with your special moments!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Christopher D. · Married on 08/24/2019

Great Team!

Jessica and Rick are phenomenal! I cannot recommend them enough! The pair are total pros who bring a calming presence on your big day.

Jessica and Rick helped to make our wedding successful and memorable! Both helped to keep the calm despite rain and other changes that occurred during the day. When changes were occurring, they were in it with us and did everything to allow my bride and I to enjoy our day and just be in the moment.

Rick and Jessica prayed for us, our day, and our marriage which means a lot. They are also consistent with their genuine compassion and caring for my wife and I. Two amazing people!

This truly is Jessica's calling as her joy and enthusiasm not only shows during the day, but also in her amazing photos! Again, I cannot thank or recommend Five Fourteen Photography enough!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah C. · Married on 07/06/2019

Choose Jess and Rick!

Cory and I can not say enough with our limited characters to praise this amazing duo! There is no comparison to their standard of service and product. In addition to their amazing skills, they are genuinely loving and supportive people. I, Hannah, remember my first conversation with Jessica and her desire to meet our needs. I shared about the passing of my mother and the difficult emotions I experienced in her absence. Jessica was supportive, empathetic and encouraging. Her professionalism was beyond helpful for me as I crafted my DIY wedding in a very short time. She was always available and willing to help with a variety of questions and decisions, most of which did not even relate to photography! This is the kind of service, people rather, that Cory and I wanted to be surrounded by and assisted by on the day of our wedding. The photo quality was amazing and they were always quick to give us updates and send the pictures our way! We could not be more satisfied.

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay S. · Married on 06/18/2019

Book Jessica now!!

Jessica is absolutely amazing. She was made for this. My husband and I got married in April this year and hired Jessica for our photographs. I cannot recommend her enough!! She made us feel comfortable, we could completely be ourselves. She was kind and attentive, you can tell she loves what she does. I was stressing out a little and she offered to pray for me. It meant the world!
    Anyways, if your looking for a photographer, do yourself a favor and book her now!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/18/2019

The Best Wedding Photographers Around!

Jess & Rick were absolutely amazing from the day I booked them! They sent little surprises in the mail, were always responsive, super organized, and just all around great people! I was definitely able to relax knowing they had everything under control. Our wedding pictures are breathtaking & I can't stop looking through them! If you are looking for a wedding photographer, do not look any further. I would recommend Jess & Rick 100% to anyone who is getting married! They are the best!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Katie

Katie P. · Married on 03/23/2019

No need to look any further!

You won't regret hiring this awesome hubby and wife duo. Jess and Rick were BEYOND amazing. They made everything from our engagement photos to pre-wedding photos to wedding day photos so easy and so much fun. We also got all of our photos back SO quickly, like within weeks, and they were all so beautiful!!! They are so easy to work with and literally will do WHATEVER it takes to get the best shots. They are so great about being very detailed and involved from start to finish, and everything they do in between is so thoughtful! We couldn't have asked for better photographers for our wedding!! I think we are going to have to hire them every time we have professional photos done from here on out!!!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Brittany · Married on 03/09/2019

Best investment of the wedding

Jessica and Rick were a rockstar team! They made us feel at ease about wedding jitters from the moment we booked them. From our engagement photos, to the weeks leading up to our big day, and on the day itself - everything was a breeze! They listened to what we wanted and when I threw a last minute photo request at them they made it happen! All of the photos we’ve seen so far have been incredible and I believe they truly capture the excitement of the day. Plus, we got to see our dedicated blog post from Five Fourteen Photography three weeks early! We are so happy that we chose Jess and Rick to photograph our wedding. The first advice i received after getting engaged was that a good photographer could make any wedding on any budget look beautiful and amazing. I’m glad we listened to that advice. This was hands down the best investment we made!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Meghan · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Photographers!

Jessica and Rick are a power couple! Words cannot begin to describe how thankful we are for finding this amazing duo for our October wedding. From the very beginning, Jessica was extremely friendly and she made us feel comfortable throughout the entire wedding process and made us laugh, smile, and relax!! I 100% recommend booking Five Fourteen Photography for your upcoming wedding as they will become your best friends and make the entire process seamless and easy! We love you Jess and Rick, miss you already!!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Kelsey · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I could not have had a more fitting photographer couple for us than Jessica and Rick!!! And all of our family and friends agree! =D From the time we asked them to photograph our wedding till now, they have been so caring, thoughtful, and responsive. We even received sweet, inspirational gifts in the mail leading up to the wedding! Jessica made me and all of my girls feel beautiful and at ease while we were getting ready and during our bridal party photos. One of my favorite moments was when Jessica said a prayer for us in the bridal room. As a fellow Christian, that meant more to me than words can say!!! Jess and Rick went above and beyond to get the best photos possible. My husband and I loved seeing each other's faces light up as we went through all of the gorgeously captured memories. We were highly impressed; we recommend them 100%!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Marjolein

Marjolein · Married on 06/01/2018

Where to start with Jess and Rick? They are not only amazingly talented people who truly have a gift that needs to be shared with the world, but in addition to that, they are just two really awesome people! If you’re still looking for photographers for your wedding or engagement shoot, just stop right here because you’ve found the right people!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/04/2018

We loved Jessica and rick from the beginning!! They made our wedding process so easy and comfortable! On the day of the wedding they on top of their game the whole day! I get compliments daily on how beautiful our pictures turned out and how amazing rick and Jessica were throughout the whole day!! Could not recommend better photographers that turn into friends :)

Sent on 04/05/2018

Lori · Married on 05/04/2018

Jess and Rick are amazing people and outstanding photographers!

We were their first clients to hold an event at Lake Lanier Islands. You would have thought they had been there a thousand times. They knew the property well and chose gorgeous locations for our photos.

Jess and Rick took their time with us. During the day we had a full schedule and at no time did we feel rushed. Each of them told us at different times that we had all day to take portraits if we wanted; they were there for us.

They have an incredibly fun-loving spirit that carries into their work. The energy they bring to the day is so positive and loving. They are the kind of people you want to have as life-long friends. To give you an idea of how great they are, we had two teenagers posing for pictures throughout the day who thought Jess and Rick were cool. After our big day many of our guests commented on how wonderful Jess and Rick were. They have a way of capturing special moments in your life without being invasive.

Jess and Rick are not simply photographers, they are artists. The images we have from our wedding are breathtaking. Above and beyond anything we could have imagined. From getting ready and detail photos to the exquisite sunset portraits every photo brings warm memories, joy and smiles to our faces. We will cherish these lifelong reminders of our incredible day.

Would we recommend Five Fourteen Photography? We already have. If you are simply looking for pictures go somewhere else, Jess and Rick capture emotion, beauty and life’s treasured moments with their cameras.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Patty · Married on 04/21/2018

Five Fourteen Photography is absolutely amazing! We are so thankful that they captured our April wedding. Jess and Rick are thoughtful people, talented, and fun to be around. They maintained consent contact with us throughout our engagement. The wedding photos blew us away! We could not be happier with our decision to have Jess and Rick capture our wedding.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Chelsia · Married on 03/31/2018

When I met Jess & Rick at the bridal show last year I knew instantly that I had to have them as my photographers! They took them time to night only speak with me but speak with my mom as well. I e-mailed Jessica that night and she called me the next day. From the engagement shoot to the wedding day I never felt in the dark. She always made sure we felt prepared and informed. Jess & Rick did so many little things that made us know that not only were they going to be the best photographers but that they were thinking about us, and soon they became friends! There are no words that will ever be able to describe how amazing they are! We love Five Fourteen!
    -Chelsia & Trey Beam

Sent on 04/27/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2018

Jennifer Trudgen
    May 6, 2018, 8:20 PM
    to Mark

My husband and I used Five Fourteen Photography to capture our wedding! My husband and mother were the first to meet Jess and Rick at a bridal show and loved them instantly. I live in England and didn't actually meet Jess and Rick until our engagement session, but they were so warm and helpful throughout the process, I had no worries! We did all of the paperwork via email and Jess is always quick to respond. During our engagement session, we witnessed how well Jess and Rick worked together as a team, and we knew we had made the best choice!
    They were also so sweet and invested in our marriage, not just our wedding, by sending us fun romantic reminders during this busy time! This helped remind us to enjoy each other in the midst of all the planning. They are a wonderful Christian couple who live their faith through their job so well. On our wedding day, Jess and Rick did a great job of capturing all the special moments from getting ready to the first look to the getaway car! They both had such great energy and enthusiasm and we highly recommend them in every aspect!

Sent on 05/06/2018