Five Fillies Farm Reviews

Five Fillies Farm 5
  • W

William Rusiewicz · Married on 10/19/2019

Professional and personal

We started planning our wedding two years in advance and started with the venue. At Five Fillies Farm, Brigid and her husband answered every question we had and had so much to offer as far as making it the way we want. Over the two years we were planning the wedding we saw many weddings come and go from the farm on Facebook. Each one different and stood out in its own special and so did ours. I think that was one of the best parts of Five Fillies Farm.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you, William! Each wedding is most definitely special to us and we are SO happy to celebrate with you and help make your big day special. Thank you for allowing us to spend this big day with you both and your guests!

Heather Sandusky · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing venue

Five Fillies was everything I dreamed of when it came to my wedding day! Brigid was so prompt to emails and questions. She was very helpful the day before and the day of the wedding. The venue was beautiful and guest are still talking about it! I would rent this venue a 1,000 times over.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Hi Heather, Thank you so much!! We loved having the both of you at the farm and celebrating with all of your family and friends. It was an absolute pleasure celebrating with you!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/05/2019

AMAZING, have your wedding/event here!

Brigid and Tony are amazing! Since the beginning, Brigid answered all questions so quickly. She helped make the wedding vision come true. Tables and chairs and some decor is available. TONS OF WOOD SLABS. The barn and the land is absolutely beautiful. There is also a suite for bridal party to get ready in. On the day of, she made sure everything went smoothly and all the vendors arrived when they needed to. AND they helped tear down. My husband and I are so glad they were apart of our day! If you’re looking for a DIY place or bring in your own vendors, this is the place!

Five Fillies Farm 6
    Five Fillies Farm 7
    Five Fillies Farm 8
    Five Fillies Farm 9
    Five Fillies Farm 10
    Sent on 10/16/2019

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah!! It was wonderful to have you both and your wonderful guests at the farm. We wish you ALL the happiness in the world :)
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly recommend!!

If you were looking for a stunning property, incredibly accommodating and helpful venue owners, very well priced with many inclusive options, as well as a remarkable experience, then Five Fillies Farm is the venue you’re looking for! The venue is an authentic 100 year old working farm filled with character, animals, gorgeous views, and charm you won’t find elsewhere. We had the most amazing experience for our fall wedding. We couldn’t have asked for anything more. We married near the horse barn on the property, used their bride/groom suites available, used decor pieces available, and so much more that those who reserve a date there will get to enjoy!! The smooth flow of our wedding was all thanks to the amazing and sweet owners of the venue! Our wedding guests are still continuously telling us how beautiful the property was and how well our wedding went. The price point for the venue is close the other similar rustic farm venues, however Five Fillies has more included in their price. The owners of the property are trustworthy and very understanding with everything. They were flexible with time frames we had and really easy to talk with in person, email, or over the phone. They always made sure we had everything we needed and even helped setup and take down our wedding! We highly recommend Five Fillies Farm to everyone looking for an incredibly memorable experience!

Five Fillies Farm 11
    Five Fillies Farm 18
    Five Fillies Farm 19
    Sent on 09/27/2019

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you so much, Amber! We hope that you and Chris (and Ethan!) have enjoyed your first week of marriage! We are so thankful that you chose to celebrate with us :)

Christine Shreckengosh · Married on 09/14/2019

Flawless Day and Wonderful Experience

If you are looking for a smooth going perfect day, Five Fillies Farm has you covered. I cannot thank the owners and the staff for being so helpful up to the big day and on the day of. My husband and I had a wonderful and perfect day. Only complaint was it went by too fast on us. Thank you Five Fillies Farm for a worry-free day but most importantly thank you for making September 14th, 2019 the best day of my life.

-Photo Credits to Five Fillies Farm

Five Fillies Farm 20
    Sent on 09/20/2019

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you, Christine!!! You, your HUSBAND, family, and guests were amazing to work with and we are so happy that you all had a wonderful day

emily · Married on 09/07/2019

incredible

our wedding was absolutely PERFECT! it felt like an absolute dream! five fillies is such an absolutely beautiful venue! brigid is AMAZING! she’s super fast to respond and really works hard to make sure your day is as perfect as you ever dreamed! did i mention the venue is beautiful? if i has to redo my wedding over i wouldn’t change a thing i’d pick this venue again and again and again!

Five Fillies Farm 21
    Five Fillies Farm 22
    Five Fillies Farm 23
    Five Fillies Farm 24
    Sent on 09/22/2019

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you so much, Emily and Gage! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and we are so glad that we were able to celebrate with you and your family :)
  • Kendra

Kendra Krepps · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!

Five fillies was more than I could have ever asked for. Brigid and the staff are absolutely amazing. From the first time I reached out to her until the day before when I had a million questions she quickly responded and had answers and suggestions for me. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous, I'm a little bias because I grew up right down the road but it made it that much more special to me. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a barn wedding. My day was absolutely perfect and it was in large part thanks to them.

Five Fillies Farm 25
    Five Fillies Farm 26
    Sent on 08/29/2019

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you so much, Kendra! It was wonderful to have you and Matt celebrate your big day. Thanks for showing us those photos - we can't wait to see the rest of them :)

Katie Radkowski · Married on 08/17/2019

Charming and beautiful

Five Fillies is such a unique and beautiful venue that filled all of our expectations for what we wanted our wedding to be. Our guests were so impressed and we continue to receive compliments about our wedding here. Brigid and Tony and everyone affiliated with the farm were incredible to work with and so accommodating. They assisted with any requests we had, even down to Brigid sewing a button back on my dress and fixing a small rip in my dress after the ceremony to rearranging some decorations and some of the set up last minute due to weather conditions. We truly could not have been happier with the outcome and would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Katie - thank you so much! It was so wonderful to have you at the farm and we really, really appreciate your kind words. We hope you two had the wedding of your dreams and wish you all of the best in your life together - it will be a great adventure :)

Mother Of The Bride · Married on 08/17/2019

Perfect Wedding Reception Location

The barn and grounds are beautiful and perfectly maintained and the staff is great! Unique and memorable wedding location!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you so much! It was wonderful to host you and your family/friends. We hope it was the wedding of your daughter's dreams!

Robin · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely Amazing

They made everything easy and beautiful!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you, Robin! We appreciate your review and hope you two had a fabulous time on your honeymoon :)

Lexi Drohn · Married on 08/03/2019

Perfect!!!

The staff at five fillies were amazing!! Had my wedding there in August an it went so smoothly and perfect! Staff all through the day would check on us to make sure everything was good and if we needed anything! Thank you Bridgid and Tony!!!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you, Lexi! We hope you and Bobby are enjoying married life and we thank you for allowing us to share in your big day :)

Samantha Reeder · Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful!

Brigid and Tony went above and beyond in helping us with our wedding! They are there with you every step of the way to help with anything and everything and would definitely recommend Five Fillies Farm!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

We were so happy to celebrate with you and Alex! Thank you for your kind words and we wish you and your family all the best :)
  • Lisa

Lisa Williams · Married on 06/13/2019

Beautiful Farm

Five Fillies is beautiful and a great to have any event. Brigid and Tony are excellent people to work with and are very helpful . You both go above and beyond to help with anything and it is deeply appreciated.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you so much, Linda!! It was fabulous to be able to celebrate with you and your family. We wish Jayden all the best this next year ❤️🎉🥳

Tammy C · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful venue, kind, caring, helpful

From start to finish amazing experience. Brigid was so kind, caring and helpful. The entire venue was beautiful and everyone was so helpful and pleasant made you feel like family. Anything and everything we needed they were there for us, they gave my daughter the wedding of her dreams!!!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you so much, Tammy! It was absolutely wonderful to meet you, your family, and your friends! It was a beautiful day and again, we are so glad that you all chose us to celebrate with you. Thank you again!

Mei Ellen Williams · Married on 05/26/2019

Very friendly and helpful people to communicate with! Location was perfect! There are several options for food.

The Five Fillies Farm owners are wonderful hosts and they're very easy to communicate with. Beautiful location, perfect spot for any occasion. Beautiful sunsets.

Five Fillies Farm 27
    Five Fillies Farm 28
    Sent on 06/03/2019

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you so much!! Despite the rain, it was a great event. Congratulations and good luck next year :)

Kimberly Stencel · Married on 05/18/2019

Nothing less than amazing!

Brigid, Tony and their entire staff was nothing less than amazing! By the end of the wedding day, they all felt like family. Words cannot express how thankful we were to have them on our team to make our day the best that it could be.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you so much, Kim! It was wonderful to work with you both and we are so happy that we were able to help make your day special. Wishing you both all of the best and a wonderful honeymoon next month (we're jealous!) :)

Jennifer Bell · Married on 11/13/2018

Event venue experience

I would use Five Fillies Farm for any event, it is a wonderful venue and the staff is great. They also have great people that work for them and the different services offered outside the venue go great and have great service as will so it makes the experience top notch.

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Jennifer, thank you for choosing us to hold your organization's event! It was wonderful to celebrate with all of you!

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

Johnson Wedding 10/6/18

Beautiful barn venue! I love that there were so many options to choose from to have our ceremony on the property, especially since I changed my mind that day due to rain that we had in the morning. It's also really awesome that I didn't have to decorate to much in the barn, between the lighting and supplies they had it was a stress reliever! Brigid was the best and answered any questions I had promptly!

Five Fillies Farm 29
    Sent on 06/13/2019

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you, Ashley!! We loved having you celebrate your day at the farm and hope that you and your little family are doing well :)

Chelsie · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing family to work with!

Could not say more about Brigid and her husband. They are absolutely wonderful and easy to work with. And not to mention the venue and its beauty! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Chelsie! We hope that your first year of married life went wonderfully :)

Judy · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful venue and beautiful hosts. Brigid and Tony were with us every step of the way, recommending vendors, answering endless questions, offering support and advice. Absolutely amazing people and so great to work with. They were there to help us set up and were the first to start helping us tear things down at the end of the evening. Would recommend them without reservation. You can’t go wrong!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you so much, Judy!! We are so happy that you chose us to help celebrate your daughter's wedding!

Haylee · Married on 09/15/2018

Where to even begin - When my fiance and I came to visit the farm over a year before our wedding date, we fell in love! Brigid and Tony were so incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and flexible. Brigid answered all of my questions and responded so quickly every time I reached out to her. Even when I was sending her emails with tons of questions 8 months out when she was likely busy answering other people's questions and hosting events, she always made me feel like my event was the most important! She helped us every single step of the way, even guiding us to choose the most amazing caterer for our wedding.

The property itself is absolutely beautiful and there are several different locations on the farm where the ceremony can be held, so you can truly make the wedding your own. The bridal suite is absolutely lovely and was the perfect space for my bridesmaids and I to get ready that morning. Everyone I talked to only had positive things to say about the venue.

The day of the wedding, Brigid and Tony were always around, helping us out with whatever we needed and always checking in. I can't express enough just how amazing they are. They even offer an array of decor items and silverware, plates, and linens to choose from. I would recommend this venue 100% - you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Wow - thank you so much, Haylee! We loved having you and wish you all the best in your marriage together!

Come visit anytime :)

Pamela Exposito · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful. We loved everything about it.

Brigid was amazing. So helpful and she made everything so easy for us.

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Hi Pam, we hope that married life is going wonderfully for you both! It was wonderful to have you at the farm to celebrate your marriage!

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2018

Brigid and Tony run the best wedding venue you could ask for! All my guests kept saying how charming and unique the barn was! They couldn't have been easier to deal with and so helpful. If you want professionalism, great people and amazing settings...Five Fillies can't be beat!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Deanna · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing!!!

I had the most beautiful wedding at Five Fillies! The owners were very helpful and flexible. I definitely recommend having your event here!

Kim · Married on 06/23/2018

I couldn’t have chosen a better venue for my daughters graduation party. The rustic elegance of the setting required very little added decoration. We’ve already got it bookmarked for her wedding!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

We loved having her party here and loved being able to celebrate all of her accomplishments with you and your family/friends!