Five Fillies Farm Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Krista Z. Married on 09/18/2021

August 2020

Planning a wedding during Covid was very stressful but Brigid was patient and understanding throughout all of our changes. We ended up having the most beautiful day and Five Fillies Farm was a beautiful place to have our ceremony. I would 100% recommend this venue to other brides! 💗

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you so much, Krista! It was wonderful to have your ceremony at the farm and are so glad that we were able to be a part of your big day :)
    Gwendolyn L. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing experience at Five Fillies Farm

Where do I even start! We had our wedding at Five Fillies in August, and it was one of the most beautiful days! Brigid and Tony were more than accommodating. For our set up and rehearsal the Friday before the wedding, we had asked if we could move the time to later in the evening to accommodate some of our bridal party coming in from out of town. They were more than willing to work with us on the time and allowed us to make the change in time. During set up they were both around to field any questions we had and to help as much as we needed. They also already had a good portion of the barn set up for us. We did not need to set up any tables, linens, or silverware, which made the night much quicker for us. The day of the wedding they were both there with additional help to make sure our day went smoothly. They were there to help with parking vehicles and vendors so that all my groom and I and our families had to do was enjoy the day and get married! When our night came to an end I looked around and realized that they had slowly been cleaning up and packing our decorations up without me even noticing! Everything they did made it easier for us and I really appreciated it. It truly was a perfect day and I couldn't have asked for a better venue.

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you so much, Gwendolyn! It was a pleasure having you all at the farm to celebrate your big day! Your families and guests were such fun to celebrate with and we are so thankful that you chose us to hold your wedding. Thank you!!
    Lauren L. Married on 07/31/2021

Amazing service!

We honestly could not have asked for a better venue for our wedding. When I first saw the barn I knew that would be the place, and Brigid and her husband made our day go seamlessly. They were extremely helpful with everything from helping with our ceremony and cleaning up at the end of the night. Made our day that much more perfect!

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren! It was wonderful to have you and your family celebrate your big day! It was a perfect, beautiful day :)
    Mindy A. Married on 07/09/2021

Highly recommend

Absolutely beautiful venue. Extremely helpful and easy to work with. The caterer they use has wonderful food, and we also used them to DJ. We received so many compliments from guests about how beautiful the venue was and on the wonderful food. We couldn't have asked for anything better for our daughter.

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

It was so wonderful to celebrate with you and your family! We wish Stephanie and Garrett all of the best and thank you for a beautiful day!!
  • Emily
    Emily Y. Married on 06/05/2021

Where do my husband and I begin!

Five Fillies Farm made our dream wedding a reality! The venue owners (Brigid and Tony Tebaldi) were extremely helpful and supportive throughout the process. Brigid was right beside me providing moral support and fixing my extremely long veil for the beautiful pictures of me walking down the aisle. Even better! When my bridesmaids were unable to assist, Brigid helped me take off my heels right after the ceremony. Which I greatly appreciated! Without the centerpieces and decorations, the venue still looks absolutely beautiful. What I loved the most about this location is being allowed to decorate the ceremony and reception yourself. I’m a very artsy person who enjoys decorating with their own creations. The centerpieces I created were bird cages filled with Ling’s Moments floral arrangements. However, one of my character defects is being a perfectionist. Halfway through decorating, I started to get overwhelmed and fearful my vision was not going to be accomplished. Brigid noticed my distress and provided options, ideas, and feedback. Which was extremely helpful and calming for an overthinking bride like myself. I can’t say Brigid and Tony will be there the whole time because they have three children and horses that need assistance. Although, from our experience at Five Fillies Farm, Tony and Brigid seemed to appear at the right time to help and answer questions. More importantly, the bathrooms are clean, AIR CONDITIONED, and decorated so adorably that you forget you are using a mobile restroom contraption outside the reception. We’ve been invited to a few weddings that took place at overly priced venues who did not care about the cleanliness of their restrooms. An uncommon/unspoken comment for a venue review but matters for locations that host weddings from May to October like Five Fillies Farm.

Thanks Brigid, Tony, and tuxedo printed barn cat who wanted to be a groomsman during the rehearsal for making our wedding day unforgettable! Tristan and I plan to brag about how perfect our wedding day was at Five Fillies Farm forever.

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you so much ❤️ it was a pleasure FINALLY getting to host your wedding and thank you for sticking with us through the 2020 uncertainty.

We hope you get the honeymoon of your dreams soon!! ❤️
  • Melissa
    Melissa H. Married on 10/03/2020

Highly Recommend this Stunning Venue

We chose Five Fillies Farm for our Oct 3, 2020 wedding. We were living in Las Vegas, but planning a Pennsylvania wedding. Planning out of state could have been much more stressful, but working with Five Fillies, put us so much more at ease. I cannot praise Brigid enough for her dedication and kindness through the entire process. She communicated exceptionally well with us. We were so worried we would not be able to have our wedding safely or even not at all. Brigid constantly kept us updated as the COVID regulations changed. She helped us plan such an amazing day. We had so many of our guests tell us how safe they felt at the barn. There was plenty of hand sanitizer and space for all of our guests. We appreciated the fact we were able to set up the day before our wedding and have our rehearsal there too. Five Fillies set up our tables and chairs exactly as we asked. The farm is absolutely breathtaking! Our photographer was able to capture some of the most brilliant pictures. We absolutely loved everything about Five Fillies Farm. We were very fortunate to have our wedding there and would definitely recommend it!

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you SO much, Melissa! Your wedding was a pleasure to host and we are still raving over your father/daughter dance! Thank you again for choosing us and hope the recent move went well :)
    Evan M. Married on 09/26/2020

Great Venue!

We recently had our wedding at Five Fillies Farm and our experience was nothing but positive. The venue was beautiful and the staff were great to work with. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a barn style venue.

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you, Evan! You had a beautiful wedding and we are so happy that we were able to celebrate with you and Melissa!!
    Krystle H. Married on 08/15/2020

Fantastic venue!

Brigid is great to work with. She went above and beyond to make our day perfect!

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was wonderful having you all and we wish your family all of the best in the future!
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 08/09/2020

Worry free!

Absolute pleasure using this vendor! They respond fast and answered all my stupid questions! They helped set up and clean up. Made my day worry free!

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you, Hannah!! It was so wonderful to work with you and Jarold. Your wedding was beautiful, intimate, and we are so happy that we were able to celebrate with you and your family!
    Allie R. Married on 08/08/2020

Beautiful venue, amazing staff!!

They were so great to work with!

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you, Allie! We had so much fun celebrating with you, Brad, your family, and guests!
    Kate Married on 08/01/2020

Wedding and Ceremony at Five Fillies

Brigid and her husband were wonderful! They stuck with us through Covid and all our changes. Our day was perfect! The property, the barn, the bridal and groom suite, and the catering (Faraone Brothers) were amazing.

Five stars isn’t high enough for the memory they made possible for us.

Caleb and Kate

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

We are SO happy we were able to celebrate with you and your family and friends! It was wonderful having you at the farm and meeting your family :)
    Ragan Married on 07/18/2020

Absolutely amazing venue and amazing people who are involved with your big day! Couldn’t of had a better day at all! Everything was so beautiful!

Absolutely stunning barn with great places to take photos! Excellent staff!

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you, Ragan! It was wonderful to celebrate with you, Billy, and your family. It was a beautiful day!
    Judy P. Married on 06/06/2020

Excellent service

Everything was excellent, professionally done. We were very pleased!
  • W
    William R. Married on 10/19/2019

Professional and personal

We started planning our wedding two years in advance and started with the venue. At Five Fillies Farm, Brigid and her husband answered every question we had and had so much to offer as far as making it the way we want. Over the two years we were planning the wedding we saw many weddings come and go from the farm on Facebook. Each one different and stood out in its own special and so did ours. I think that was one of the best parts of Five Fillies Farm.

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you, William! Each wedding is most definitely special to us and we are SO happy to celebrate with you and help make your big day special. Thank you for allowing us to spend this big day with you both and your guests!
    Heather S. Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing venue

Five Fillies was everything I dreamed of when it came to my wedding day! Brigid was so prompt to emails and questions. She was very helpful the day before and the day of the wedding. The venue was beautiful and guest are still talking about it! I would rent this venue a 1,000 times over.

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Hi Heather, Thank you so much!! We loved having the both of you at the farm and celebrating with all of your family and friends. It was an absolute pleasure celebrating with you!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/05/2019

AMAZING, have your wedding/event here!

Brigid and Tony are amazing! Since the beginning, Brigid answered all questions so quickly. She helped make the wedding vision come true. Tables and chairs and some decor is available. TONS OF WOOD SLABS. The barn and the land is absolutely beautiful. There is also a suite for bridal party to get ready in. On the day of, she made sure everything went smoothly and all the vendors arrived when they needed to. AND they helped tear down. My husband and I are so glad they were apart of our day! If you’re looking for a DIY place or bring in your own vendors, this is the place!

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah!! It was wonderful to have you both and your wonderful guests at the farm. We wish you ALL the happiness in the world :)
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 09/21/2019

Highly recommend!!

If you were looking for a stunning property, incredibly accommodating and helpful venue owners, very well priced with many inclusive options, as well as a remarkable experience, then Five Fillies Farm is the venue you’re looking for! The venue is an authentic 100 year old working farm filled with character, animals, gorgeous views, and charm you won’t find elsewhere. We had the most amazing experience for our fall wedding. We couldn’t have asked for anything more. We married near the horse barn on the property, used their bride/groom suites available, used decor pieces available, and so much more that those who reserve a date there will get to enjoy!! The smooth flow of our wedding was all thanks to the amazing and sweet owners of the venue! Our wedding guests are still continuously telling us how beautiful the property was and how well our wedding went. The price point for the venue is close the other similar rustic farm venues, however Five Fillies has more included in their price. The owners of the property are trustworthy and very understanding with everything. They were flexible with time frames we had and really easy to talk with in person, email, or over the phone. They always made sure we had everything we needed and even helped setup and take down our wedding! We highly recommend Five Fillies Farm to everyone looking for an incredibly memorable experience!

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you so much, Amber! We hope that you and Chris (and Ethan!) have enjoyed your first week of marriage! We are so thankful that you chose to celebrate with us :)
    Christine S. Married on 09/14/2019

Flawless Day and Wonderful Experience

If you are looking for a smooth going perfect day, Five Fillies Farm has you covered. I cannot thank the owners and the staff for being so helpful up to the big day and on the day of. My husband and I had a wonderful and perfect day. Only complaint was it went by too fast on us. Thank you Five Fillies Farm for a worry-free day but most importantly thank you for making September 14th, 2019 the best day of my life.

-Photo Credits to Five Fillies Farm

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you, Christine!!! You, your HUSBAND, family, and guests were amazing to work with and we are so happy that you all had a wonderful day
    Emily Married on 09/07/2019

incredible

our wedding was absolutely PERFECT! it felt like an absolute dream! five fillies is such an absolutely beautiful venue! brigid is AMAZING! she’s super fast to respond and really works hard to make sure your day is as perfect as you ever dreamed! did i mention the venue is beautiful? if i has to redo my wedding over i wouldn’t change a thing i’d pick this venue again and again and again!

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you so much, Emily and Gage! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and we are so glad that we were able to celebrate with you and your family :)
  • Kendra
    Kendra K. Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!

Five fillies was more than I could have ever asked for. Brigid and the staff are absolutely amazing. From the first time I reached out to her until the day before when I had a million questions she quickly responded and had answers and suggestions for me. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous, I'm a little bias because I grew up right down the road but it made it that much more special to me. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a barn wedding. My day was absolutely perfect and it was in large part thanks to them.

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you so much, Kendra! It was wonderful to have you and Matt celebrate your big day. Thanks for showing us those photos - we can't wait to see the rest of them :)
    Mother T. Married on 08/17/2019

Perfect Wedding Reception Location

The barn and grounds are beautiful and perfectly maintained and the staff is great! Unique and memorable wedding location!

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you so much! It was wonderful to host you and your family/friends. We hope it was the wedding of your daughter's dreams!
    Katie R. Married on 08/17/2019

Charming and beautiful

Five Fillies is such a unique and beautiful venue that filled all of our expectations for what we wanted our wedding to be. Our guests were so impressed and we continue to receive compliments about our wedding here. Brigid and Tony and everyone affiliated with the farm were incredible to work with and so accommodating. They assisted with any requests we had, even down to Brigid sewing a button back on my dress and fixing a small rip in my dress after the ceremony to rearranging some decorations and some of the set up last minute due to weather conditions. We truly could not have been happier with the outcome and would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!!

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Katie - thank you so much! It was so wonderful to have you at the farm and we really, really appreciate your kind words. We hope you two had the wedding of your dreams and wish you all of the best in your life together - it will be a great adventure :)
    Robin Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely Amazing

They made everything easy and beautiful!

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you, Robin! We appreciate your review and hope you two had a fabulous time on your honeymoon :)
    Lexi D. Married on 08/03/2019

Perfect!!!

The staff at five fillies were amazing!! Had my wedding there in August an it went so smoothly and perfect! Staff all through the day would check on us to make sure everything was good and if we needed anything! Thank you Bridgid and Tony!!!

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

Thank you, Lexi! We hope you and Bobby are enjoying married life and we thank you for allowing us to share in your big day :)
    Samantha R. Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful!

Brigid and Tony went above and beyond in helping us with our wedding! They are there with you every step of the way to help with anything and everything and would definitely recommend Five Fillies Farm!

Five Fillies Farm's reply:

We were so happy to celebrate with you and Alex! Thank you for your kind words and we wish you and your family all the best :)