Five-Carat Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Jackson P. Married on 10/01/2022

Absolute Professional!

Brian was extremely helpful and fun to have as our MC for our wedding. He takes great pride in his work and will put the time in to work with a couple so that they have a very clear picture of how their day is going to go. Day of, Brian is very present and goes above and beyond making the day run smoothly as planned. When it is reception time, Brian is clearly an experienced veteran in reading the room and keeping everyone having a good time through music. We are so glad we went with Brian for our MC.
    Paul T. Married on 03/04/2021

Wonderful Wedding DJ!

We looked at several DJ's are were very pleased to find Brian Ruth. He was friendly, knowledgeable and very easy to work with. He provided excellent advise during planning and most importantly really showed his expertise and skill on the night of the event. Everything was set up nicely, he was flawless in execution, and was wonderful. I would definitely recommend talking with Brian about your wedding DJ needs. A great time was had by all. Thanks Brian!
    Hannah G. Married on 04/11/2020

Absolutely amazing

Brian was the DJ for my dad's wedding, and after that I knew I wanted him to be mine too! He was incredibly responsive to all my emails and phone calls. He listened to my concerns and thoughts. All of my guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about Brian. He is an amazing DJ, and any couple would be lucky to have him.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Nikki R. Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing!

Brian was seriously the best DJ ever. He is thorough, he truly cares about making your wedding the best possible experience you can have, and he make sure the day goes as smoothly as possible. I would say Brian is a DJ and a wedding planner all in one. Down to the detail, he has his job down to a science. Things I would never even think about, Brian came up with. He went out of his way to make equipment and a video for us just because he wanted to. I would recommend Brian over and over again. If you are reading this review and considering Brian as a dj, no offense, but you would be an idiot not to choose him. I am a very indecisive person and Brian walked us through every detail. I couldn’t even come up with 25 songs for the reception and fully put my trust in him with the only advice being to make everyone dance, and man did he accomplish that! Brian, from the bottom of our hearts thank you for putting so much time and effort into this day, and assisting in making our wedding the best day of our lives. I couldn’t write enough good things and you are seriously AMAZING at what you do! Thank you for everything! ♥️♥️♥️♥️
  • F
    Floy R. Married on 07/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding Production, MC and DJ EVER!!

Brian is so much more than a DJ!!! He is production, MC and the most amazing DJ ever!! Our guest had an amazing time at the reception and so much of it was because of Brian!! I would recommend him a thousand times over!!
    Christopher B. Married on 04/27/2019

Brian is the Ideal DJ

Brian went above and beyond to make our wedding reception absolutely first-class. He made sure to put together a playlist of all our favorite dancing songs, including a special dance-mix for the mother-son dance, and he helped make guests feel welcome to "cut a rug" and spend the evening having fun! Thank you, Brian, for making our special night even more special than we could imagine!

Five-Carat Entertainment's reply:

Mr. Brandt, thank you sooo much for the kind review. I had a wonderful time with You, Mrs. Brandt and all of your family and friends. I will never forget your Mother-Son special dance. it was definitely one for the books:)
    Morgan Married on 10/27/2018

Outstanding

Brian is incredible. He has EVERYONE on the dance floor all night. He met up with me serval times to plan our big day. He went above and beyond to make sure it was our dream wedding. If you have him, you don’t even need a wedding planner! He takes care of it ALL with the best attitude and heart!!
    Brooke Married on 10/05/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot say enough about Brian! He was an absolute dream to work with!!! He always responsed to any questions same day without fail. His timeline for our wedding was phenomenal! So much that we actually ran about 5 minutes early on every event and our wedding venue asked for his information to pass along to other happy couples because he has been by far the easiest to work with! Everything ran so smoothly. He adapted to the crowd, kept everything going an always made sure we were taken care of! Everything felt so personalized an he truly enjoys celebrating the love between two people. Brain, thank you so much for everything you did for us! I couldn’t have pictured our night being anymore perfect! I cannot wait to name drop Bliss Productions EVERYWHERE I get the chance! Thank you so much!- The new Mr. & Mrs. Surati!
    Chris Married on 09/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Got married on the 1st of September. Let me start by saying this: you get what you pay for. I'm thrilled that me and my wife chose Brian at Bliss Productions. Very Very professional. On time with every, and I mean EVERY detail. Years of experience is reflected with the quality of his work. Everyone danced old and young to his set of music. Everyone was entertained with the energy and substance Brian provided for our wedding. Brian also faced some interesting moments of conflict with other people we had hired to help with our wedding and yet he was able to work with those people constructively and rise above and still produce A-1 quality. If you are getting married and want perfection, look no further, THIS IS THE MAN TO MAKE YOUR WEDDING ENTERTAINMENT NEEDS COME TRUE!
    Chris Married on 08/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brian goes above and beyond to make sure that your wedding flows perfectly! He bases his timeline, wedding games, and music on your crowd and on your preferences, and makes it the perfect party for everyone. He's super flexible, approachable, and sensible about what the bride/groom want as well as what the crowd wants. We are still receiving compliments for our wedding from the guests, who all had a blast! He constantly keeps track of any changes day-of while keeping everything at the ceremony and reception seamless. I can't recommend Brian enough - the DJ really makes the party! He is hands down the best DJ I've ever seen, and we were so happy to have him at our wedding!
    -Chris S.
    Stephanie G. Married on 08/18/2018

Outstanding

The service was outstanding. I actually found this DJ because he did my Matron of Honor and Best Man's wedding. He made everything easy. He even is a life saver when you mess up lol. All in all if I could do it all again I would definitely hire him again!
    Cecilia Married on 07/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brian is an amazing DJ to work with. From the moment we began working together, he was available at all hours. His email responses were quick and once we got on the phone (I don't live where we had our wedding), we understood exactly what was needed from each!
    He's so detailed in his set, so if organization is your thing, he's perfect!
    Every single bit of the evening was planned out except for a surprise round of fireworks; he was very accommodating and gave us the perfect set for a magical moment.
    He even pulled together a last minute request for a lapel mic that wasn't planned for, but he made it happen!

Brian,
    Thank you for all that you did to make our day so great. We will not forget you or our amazing group photos.

One happy bride,
    Cecilia E.
  • Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 02/17/2018

Made my wedding a PARTY!

Brian was awesome. When I got engaged in 2017, I immediately called up a friend whose wedding Brian had done and asked for the DJ information. We had attended 8 weddings that year and theirs stood out as the best because of the DJ making it so fun. I booked Brian before I even booked my venue! At our wedding, Brian definitely delivered and it was such a fun time. He helped me so much along the way to plan the flow of things to be how I wanted. He had great ideas and options for me so that my wedding would be what I wanted it to be and it went absolutely perfect. He is a great person, a wonderful DJ/planner, and a helpful business person. Highly recommend
    Jessica Married on 02/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had the priviledge of a "try before you buy" situation by attending a friend's wedding that Brian DJed in Aubrey, TX. When we got engaged a few months later, the first thing I told my fiance was "I want the DJ from the Akin wedding!" We had had so much fun at that wedding and it hadn't been awkward to get up and dance which was what I wanted at my wedding: I wanted people to have fun and to feel comfortable to dance. We didn't even have a date or a venue yet but I tracked down Brian with Bliss Productions and he talked to me on the phone about what he could offer and was willing to travel down to College Station for our wedding. We set the date and venue a week later and got to work. Brian really helps you along the way with planning as you need it. When I went up to DFW for my bridal shower, he set aside time to meet with me to go over the entire wedding start to finish covering not only the music but also the flow of the evening and order of events so that things would run smoothly. We spent about 4.5 hours at a starbucks doing this! Since he was travelling down, he even came down Friday afternoon and came to our rehearsal dinner so he could know who the parents were and meet my day of coordinator. He stayed up late that night to coordinat with my day of coordinator so that everything would run smoothly and that they could work together. The wedding was perfect!!! I received many many compliments about our DJ and how comfortably he got everyone dancing with the couples dance, group selfies, and in general great selection of music. Brian had explained to me beforehand how he builds the energy throughout cocktail hour and dinner so that it truly is a PARTY to CELEBRATE your marriage! Brian also has some awesome ideas to make your reception FUN! We got to know each other quite a bit over our 9 month engagement and he is a kind, thoughtful person who made sure that everything was as I wanted it. I couldn't be happier with his services.
    Alexandera Married on 10/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brian did an INCREDIBLE job at our wedding! We had so many guest come up to us and say how great the DJ was. He made the planning process so fun and easy and our night was even more perfect because of him. If you're in the DFW area, I would highly, highly recommend Brian and Bliss Productions!
    Jeana Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brian was beyond amazing! From our very first meeting with him and all the way up until our wedding day, he stayed in touch with us, was flexible on meeting times, places and my indecisiveness and he always had good ideas and suggestions. He worked with me to create a detailed timeline and created a slideshow for us as well. He pulled out all of the bells and whistles for the day of, up-lighting, TV screens for our monogram and our personalized monogram he created. He is definitely worth hiring and will go above and beyond for his clients! Everyone at the wedding complimented how great he was! On top of all of his professional qualities Brian is also a super positive and fun guy to be around, my husband and I feel we made a friend!
    Michael Married on 10/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Go no further if you want the best experience with your wedding DJ. Brian was so much fun to work with! He works closely with his clients to make sure the music selection is perfect for your wedding night! Brian continued to go above and beyond throughout the whole process while not only being our Wedding DJ, but also coordinated the ceremony/reception to make sure everything went smoothly throughout the night.

Brian was able to read the crowd and keep them entertained throughout the whole evening. Brian's personality is very contagious and brings a level of energy to the whole event.

Even weeks after our wedding, we have gotten multiple compliments on Brian. He made the ceremony and reception go so smoothly and made them so much fun for us and our guests. We cannot recommend him enough!
    Meryl Married on 07/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brian Ruth was so much fun to work with! He knew how to read the crowd and keep them entertained throughout the whole evening, which made my job as a coordinator so much easier! He worked closely with me to make sure our timelines matched up. He always went above and beyond in everything he did, and he was always willing to do what the client wanted. His personality was contagious, and he definitely made the evening more enjoyable!
    Paula Married on 07/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brian was awesome! He was the DJ for my daughter's wedding reception. He worked closely with them on their song selection. He was so helpful in moving the reception along at a nice pace. Helped release the guests for the buffet line to keep the line moving and save on time wauting in line. The Newlywed game was so fun! All around great experience and highly recommended!
    Annie Married on 05/20/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brian Ruth with Bliss Productions did an incredible job from our first consultation to the very end of our wedding! Throughout the process he went above and beyond and was extremely professional, making the music and timeline planning aspects easier for us. Not only was he a great DJ, but also a great MC! He did a wonderful job making sure we were happy with all of the details. Brian patiently spent 2 hours on the phone with us the week of our wedding going over every detail to ensure he made the most of our day. My family has a Czech heritage so we requested that a few Czech songs be played throughout the night. Brian seamlessly transitioned into those songs to where it sounded perfect (if you know Czech songs then you may realize that can be difficult to do). Brian continued to go above and beyond throughout the whole process - For example, before the wedding we had difficulty obtaining the Czech grand march song (not all Czech songs are found easily online, mostly on CD's), but moments before the ceremony started he collaborated with my cousin and quickly uploaded it to his computer for us. It meant a lot to my family and I that we were able to perform our Czech traditions! You can tell Brian is passionate about what he does by the way he speaks about his work and though his planning to make your wedding day perfect. We also had Brian use his lighting at our wedding and he meticulously matched the colors of his lighting to the colors in our wedding. As an MC my guests and I felt as though he was very classy and entertaining, he planned out different games for my husband and I but also games to get our guests involved! He even took a huge selfie of us and all of our guests on the dance floor to make the night even more memorable! We have nothing but great things to say about Brian and all he did, he helped make our wedding atmosphere perfect with music and energy.By the end of the night our guests were even asking him if he was available for their upcoming events!
    Jasmine Married on 04/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    You give him the songs and he finds them, simple as that. Brian is thorough with his craft and his goal is to give you exactly what you want. He's personable, knowledgeable and was patient with me. Highly recommend him as he is well worth it. He asked questions that I would've never thought of but they helped so much.
    Jasmine Married on 04/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If you want top notch customer service and someone whose #1 priority is getting you exactly what you want then you need to book Brian. His professionalism and ability to be personable at the same time is unmatched. Not only did we (the bride and groom) enjoy, but our guests had a blast as well.
    Christine Married on 04/08/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brian is one of the most professional people that we have ever met! He was the DJ at our wedding this weekend and we had a wonderful experience. Brian was friendly, helpful, and incredibly well organized. He is the only DJ that I would recommend for your party.
    Jessica Married on 12/17/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I used Brian last year for my wedding. I should have written review sooner. He saved the day! My coordinator was horrible (for example she threatened to fire me the week before my wedding) but he stepped up and made the day great. Everything flowed smoothly and he was excellent to work with. I'd recommend him to anyone!
    James Married on 12/10/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brian was an amazing DJ and MC for our wedding and reception. He knows what he's doing and made the event a great experience. His years of experience and many weddings are evident; he is prepared, professional, and exceptional at making the event fun and memorable for everyone. He spent hours with us on the phone prior to the wedding day to plan everything out just how we wanted it. He took our input and tailored the event to be just how we wanted it for our special day. He also had many great suggestions for fun games and other ways to keep the guests engaged and having fun. He pays attention to every detail so that you can relax and know he's got it taken care of; he is professional, keeps things on schedule, and keeps everyone informed and engaged by announcing things clearly. Overall, he made the wedding and reception go so smoothly and made them so much fun for us and our guests. I can't recommend him enough.
illustration stars