Five-Carat Entertainment

Bowling Green, KY View map
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

Five-Carat Entertainment is a professional boutique wedding and reception entertainment company in Bowling Green, Kentucky, that specializes in DJ, Lighting, and Entertainment services. Brian strives to make your day as stress-free and special as possible. Five-Carat Entertainment's goal is to bring your vision to life! with Brian's knowledge and expertise plus your inspiration, he’ll create a memorable event. Brian is a full-time master of ceremonies and is passionate about providing an upbeat and memorable event while making it the happiest day of your life.

Five-Carat Entertainment helps his couples plan, coordinate, and execute the event so that everyone knows exactly what to expect. During consultations, you can discuss a do-not-play list and his MC/DJ services. With an extensive music library, there will be a genre for everyone. From country to electronic, jazz to top 40 hits, and more, Brian will keep everyone on the floor the entire night. Five-Carat Entertainment carries liability insurance so you have peace of mind. Additional equipment offered includes:

• Flat-screen
  • Microphones
  • Photobooth
  • Projector
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,200

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Flat Screen
Projector

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$600

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Paul T. Married on 03/04/2021

Wonderful Wedding DJ!

We looked at several DJ's are were very pleased to find Brian Ruth. He was friendly, knowledgeable and very easy to work with. He provided excellent advise during planning and most importantly really showed his expertise and skill on the night of the event. Everything was set up nicely, he was flawless in execution, and was wonderful. I would definitely recommend talking with Brian about your wedding DJ needs. A great time was had by all. Thanks Brian!
    Hannah G. Married on 04/11/2020

Absolutely amazing

Brian was the DJ for my dad's wedding, and after that I knew I wanted him to be mine too! He was incredibly responsive to all my emails and phone calls. He listened to my concerns and thoughts. All of my guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about Brian. He is an amazing DJ, and any couple would be lucky to have him.
  • F
    Floy R. Married on 07/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding Production, MC and DJ EVER!!

Brian is so much more than a DJ!!! He is production, MC and the most amazing DJ ever!! Our guest had an amazing time at the reception and so much of it was because of Brian!! I would recommend him a thousand times over!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Brittany Bay Productions Brittany Bay Productions Wedding Photographers

Brian is an INCREDIBLE DJ. He seriously goes above and beyond for his clients! As a photographer, I have worked with hundreds of DJ's and yet he is the one I refer my brides to now. If we get a crappy DJ, the pictures and videos are just not near as good. We want someone who can get everyone out on the dance floor and he has lots of little things he does to do so! My husband and I love working with Brian!!

Wiler Weddings Wiler Weddings Wedding Photographers

Brian is an amazing DJ. We first connected with him through a mutual friend. My husband was able to experience one of Brian's events and came home to rave about how awesome he was. We hired him right away for our own wedding. Since then he has become a great associate. We absolutely love referring him to all our clients because we know how great their reception will be with him. A DJ will either make or break a party so its very important to have someone that will enhance your wedding like Brian will. We fully endorse Brian with Bliss Productions. No better choice for the best quality service.

704 Constitution dr. Bowling Green, KY, 42103
270-303-2824

Open Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm
Location of (Five-Carat Entertainment)

Other vendors in Bowling Green for your wedding