First Dance Films Reviews

7 | Denver, CO

7 Reviews for First Dance Films

• Audrey

Audrey Barrios · Married on 10/08/2019

Perfect Capture of the best day of our lives!

If you are looking to forever relive the best day of your life in a little time capsule of love... Look no further. We met Shelby and Josh right before our wedding and were so happy they were a part of our big day. They captured so many little moments that made the day special. I cannot recommend them enough! We have a video we will cherish forever- THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Megan

Megan Powell · Married on 07/27/2019

Can't say enough!

I honestly cannot say enough about Shelby & Josh! We absolutely LOVED our wedding films. The highlight reel was just perfect, the music they choose was emotional but subtle, and they completely captured the vibe of our wedding and our community! I tear up every time I watch them. Our reception was under the stars and a little dark for filming, so S&J improvised, found external disco lights to use over everyone on the dance floor and made it look awesome. We got the full ceremony add on and it was one of the best decisions we made. Definitely worth the money to be able to relive that -- forever!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Team

Shelby and Josh are incredible talented and the two nicest people you’ll ever meet. I was hesitant about spending the money on a videographer, but I’m so glad I did and that I chose First Dance Films. We wrote our own vows, but I was so overwhelmed on our wedding day that by the next morning I couldn’t remember anything my sweet husband had said. Luckily Shelby and Josh captured it all so I’ll forever be able to relive the day. Shelby also went out of her way to make sure my gown was perfectly situated for all of my photos - a little touch showing how she always goes the extra mile. You won’t be disappointed hiring First Dance Films to capture your wedding day.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Christina Humphries · Married on 10/06/2018

Genuinely Invested, Attentive, and Artistic

First Dance Films isn’t just about great videography - it’s about an amazing experience! They capture your day from a vantage point that fully captures and then maximizes moments in a magical way. Their professionalism and conduct is on point and the way they invest in their clients is genuine and REAL. 10/10 Recommend!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Allyson P Miles · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Videography

First Dance Films created a BEAUTIFUL wedding video of our special day! They also sent me multiple short clips that I could use to post on social media and send to friends and family. The video is extremely well made, fun to watch, and we will cherish it for years to come!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Sandy Miles · Married on 10/06/2018

I would highly recommend Shelby and Josh.

Shelby and Josh were easy to work with. I (mother of the bride),in fact didn't see much of them. When I saw the video I was surprised on how much they captured. I have watched the video over and over again, just loved it!

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • ·

Ari and Rory’s wedding

This was an internet success story. These people are the most accommodating, laid back, and EXCELLENT videographers. I was put at ease by their demeanor and had so much fun getting to know them both. I highly recommend their service!

Sent on 10/02/2019