Fireside Pizza & Catering Reviews

6 | Hagerstown, MD

6 Reviews for Fireside Pizza & Catering

Jessica Eller · Married on 12/31/2019

Matt and Michelle are AMAZING!

Matt and Michelle we’re very accommodating to our needs. They gave us ideas about options and even duplicated a pizza that I had while on a vacation!!! Our guests were thrilled about having pizza at a wedding. While some people may snub their noses at pizza for a wedding, our guests actually LOVED IT!!
    Thanks Matt and Michelle!!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Lauren Baker · Married on 12/21/2019

Absolutely amazing! Pizza food truck for the win!

Artisan pizza at its best! Fireside Pizza has our highest praise! The food is amazing, the service outstanding, and so incredibly easy to work with! Matt and Michelle are beyond amazing and so helpful, and they made our wedding that much better. I searched all over for a Pizza Food Truck, and I swear they were a godsend. Absolutely no stress, no hassle, and they take excellent care of you and your guests. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! :)

Sent on 12/24/2019

Lori Adkins · Married on 12/15/2019

Son's Wedding

We had catering for my son's wedding. They communicated with me through the whole process. We estimated 50 people to come to the wedding and they made sure we had enough to feed everyone. They kept the buffet stocked with hot pizzas and salad for everyone. They took special requests for pizzas to put on the buffet. When it was time for them to pack up, they left us with boxes of pizza to fill the rest of the pizza to bring home. Bonus, Matt who was with Fireside helped us build the wooden arch for the doorway at the wedding. Highly recommend them for any party or event! Big thanks to helping us make my son's special day.

Sent on 12/25/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/31/2019

The Best Part Of Our Engagement Party!

Matt and his team went over and above to make our Engagement Party the best!! Our guests are still raving about the friendly service and the delicious pizza and appetizers that was served. David and Sean kept busy in the food truck, while Haley made sure no spots on the table went empty all night. They also came prepared with everything we needed, including supplies for the leftovers at the end of the night. You know the pizza is good when the leftovers are still better than most pizza we've had in the past!! I would absolutely recommend them to a friend, or anyone looking for a unique touch to their celebration. The only reserve I have is that once the word gets out on how great they are they'll get too busy for us to work with them again in the future! : )

Sent on 12/02/2018

Daniel · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent!!!

Best pizza in town hands down!! The service was amazing very friendly staff and worked together perfectly. The pizza Was hot and ready within 5 mins, it was delicious!! best pizza I ever had. I definitely recommend people use fireside pizza for catering and different events. They were awesome everything they did was perfect!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Kristie Currence · Married on 05/12/2018

Wedding reception

The food is amazing. Matt and Michelle are accommodating and make you feel like you are their most important customer

Sent on 11/30/2018