Fireside Catering Reviews

Fireside Catering 5
Fireside Catering 6
Fireside Catering 7
  • User7887350 ·

Excellent all around! Look no further.

Sent on 03/20/2017
  • Ginger

Ginger · Married on 05/25/2019

Foodies raved about the food!

Jessica was beyond helpful, the service was great, the food was incredible

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 11/17/2018

Extremely accommodating and great service!

Jessica was amazing to work with! We had every allergy and dietary restriction imaginable and she handled it without flinching! Everything went so smoothly on our wedding day and we were happy to have our own plates of appetizers to enjoy during pictures (including the maple short rib grilled cheeses - yum!) You really get what you pay for and then some - excellent customer service and response time, flexibility and we really felt like the only couple. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Debra Pelletier · Married on 10/16/2018

Fireside Catering is the BEST of the BEST!

I cannot say enough nice things about Fireside Catering! Jessica was SO VERY helpful, accommodating, thoughtful, patient and helpful. She made planning the menu a stress less experience. We also had Fireside cater our rehearsal dinner at Misselwood and everything was perfect! The staff of Fireside Catering were incredible! They were so professional, helpful and kind. The food is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! Our guests couldn't stop raving about it. Everything was absolutely delicious and beautifully displayed. If you are looking for the best of the best, Fireside Catering is it!! It will be one of the easiest and best decisions you'll make in the planning of your wedding.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Adam Cuomo · Married on 09/21/2018

As always, tremendous food and service!

We were thrilled to learn that our favorite venue was exclusively catered by Fireside. We have been to many weddings catered by them in the past and have always considered them one of the best in the business. Their food is simply delicious and what you would hope for from a five-star restaurant. The passed h'orderves are all to-die-for! The staff is freindly, prompt, and professional.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Kimberly · Married on 09/16/2018

Fireside is a MUST!

Jessica is amazing! She’s so helpful and pays attention to every little detail. She makes you feel as if your wedding is the only wedding she is doing and your big day is just as important to her as it is to you. She not only makes absolutely delicious food she also helps to organize your day to make things run smoothly so you don’t have to worry about a thing. She’s more than just a caterer she’s a godsend! Her staff is very friendly and professional. One nice touch was that she designated one server to be our own personal server for the reception. Our server followed us when we were having pictures taken making sure that we got to eat some of the yummy appetizers and always had something to drink. She also made sure that we got to our table to actually eat our entrées so we weren’t “trapped” talking to people at their tables during dinner. So many wedding couples say they never got to eat the food at their own wedding but we did it we are so happy we did! Of course I cannot say enough good things about the food. Oh my the food! Our wedding was in September 2018 and we still run into guests who rave about how much they loved the food at our wedding! The food made a great impression on everyone. The beef tenderloin entrée was so tender you could cut it with a fork and it melted in your mouth. So yummy! The statler chicken was the moistest chicken I have ever eaten. The mushroom Gruyere pastry appetizers were a big hit! The Thai pork meatballs and grilled chicken taco apps were also gobbled up. Honestly all of Fireside’s appetizers were so good we had a difficult time just choosing five to serve! I highly recommend Fireside Catering for your wedding. I know if we need a caterer for any reason in the future Fireside will be the only place we need to call!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Kristin · Married on 08/12/2018

We worked with Fireside Catering for our wedding via The Crane Estate. We already left a review on The Crane Estate, but it's worth a separate review just for Fireside because it's....so....good!!! My husband and I are from NJ/NYC - and needless to say we had some self-proclaimed "food snobs" in attendance. Though catered meals aren't usually worth raving about, I can honestly say that the most critical of our foodie friends was RAVING about Fireside Catering's appetizers and meals. Shoutouts go to the duck quesadilla and lobster roll, and both the tenderloin filet and salmon filet that we served got the thumbs up, the tenderloin in particular - which is shocking given that people are so particular about how their meat is cooked. Fireside just delivers. In addition to the delicious food, the service and staff were wonderful. Timing, professionalism, details - it was just all superb. They were the official caterer of The Crane Estate so we didn't technically select them, but if I did have an option and knowing what I know, I would choose Fireside Catering in a heartbeat. If you don't trust the reviews, check out one of their family of restaurants and see for yourself. Exceptional! Bon appetite!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Jill · Married on 08/10/2018

Best. Food. Ever.

Fireside Catering has phenomenal food and service! Jessica was great to work with and she went above and beyond to meet our needs and help us plan the most important feast of our lives! From appetizers to desserts - everything was impeccable. The staff was efficient and professional. The presentations were stunning. We received SO many compliments on the food. Absolutely amazing.

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Katie

Katie Spinney · Married on 08/03/2018

"The food was the best I've ever had at a wedding" - Wedding Guests

I had the pleasure of working with Jessica from Fireside Catering. From the moment that my husband and I met with her, we were so excited to begin the process! I would say between the tasting, picking out the menu and finalizing the details we were absolutely delighted when it came to working with Fireside. What was even better was when we heard from all of our wedding guests during and after the wedding that the food was the best wedding food they had ever had. I have to say, I haven't had really great food at a wedding myself, so I knew where they were coming from and that they were absolutely right - it was the best food they had had! I personally did not eat a lot as you can imagine but my husband was generous as he cut up my filet so when I did have a moment I was able to sneak a bite (best. bites. ever.!) I think when it comes to cooking for the masses, there definitely can be some difficulties but Fireside Catering has their culinary experience down to a science! What I loved was that not only was the food great but the experience was seamless - Jessica was super responsive and made sure all of our needs were met. So, let me start from the beginning - My husband and I had our tasting in Burlington, MA and let me tell you, you want to come hungry because the food is so good and you'll want room in your stomach to eat it all! I have a severe nut and peanut allergy which I was very concerned about from the beginning however Jessica put all of my fears aside when she explained that everything was made in house, even their crackers (something I wouldn't have expected)! There was not a single item that I could not eat and there was not cross-contamination, which anyone with an allergy knows that part can be the trickiest aspect to overcome. After my fears were put to rest and we had attempted to eat all of the food (there wasn't much that was left) we knew we wanted to go with Fireside for our catering needs. We actually did not taste test any other vendor because in our minds the experience and careful attention to detail could not be met elsewhere. As I mentioned before, Jessica was very responsive and worked with us to design the menu of our wedding dreams! She stayed in contact with us even when there were months that we did not need to communicate - she would simply just check in with us to let us know she was there, which I personally loved. I am not a very fussy person when it comes to wedding planning, I want to trust the vendors because they really are the experts. Jessica did not disappoint in terms of building a relationship as she was extremely easy to either email, call or meet with in person! When the big day was finally around the corner I met with my wedding coordinator that ran the venue and Jessica - when meeting with them I knew they already had an incredible relationship which spoke to both of their characters. The meeting went super smoothly which was such a relief! We walked through step by step what the day and evening would consist of and I have to say I left feeling great and accomplished. The feeling of being cared for and knowing I was in good hands was extremely comforting and honestly, exciting! When the big day finally came everything went exactly as planned. Jessica was even there to say a quick hi to my husband and I before the night got busy. I would say the only downside was saying goodbye to her as she was SUCH a pleasure to work with. I can definitely say if I ever need catering again or a friend needs it, I would always say to go with Fireside Catering! Thanks again to Jessica & team for making our dreams come true!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2017

Fireside was absolutely incredible helping us plan our wedding! Jessica was SO easy to work with and helped us along every step of the way. Our wedding was absolutely perfect! The food was AMAZING, and the staff at the wedding could not have been more helpful and nice. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Amy · Married on 09/02/2017

Fireside catered our wedding and the food was the best I've had at a wedding. The appetizers were bite size (which allowed me to eat them in my dress). Guests were fighting about which entree was better and even the vegetarians seemed happy. We had cannoli's and bread pudding for dessert! We even had a food course! Jessica was a saint going back and forth helping arrange the linens until all the details were perfect. Highly recommend

Sent on 10/14/2017

Kimberly · Married on 08/19/2017

If you are lucky enough to have the option to choose Fireside as the caterer for your wedding, choose them! Fireside provided restaurant-quality food for our wedding of ~130 people at Glen Magna Farms this past August. Guests were telling us that the food at our wedding was the very best "wedding food" they had ever had and I wholeheartedly agree. Their menu options mirror that of an upscale farm-to-table restaurant. Everything is finely tuned for flavors as well as presentation and the Fireside staff is top of the line as well! We even had our own private server who followed us around with appetizers and drinks the entire night! I am still dreaming about our coconut shrimp appetizer. Our fireside liaison Jessica was super involved with everything from the initial menu planning, to details of the day and we were so thankful for that as well! I wish every wedding I went to was catered by fireside!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2017

We would absolutely recommend Fireside to anyone looking for a caterer. The food and service was amazing. Jessica was such a pleasure to work with and made the whole planning process so easy. She was professional and attentive. We couldn't have asked for a better caterer to have for our wedding!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Miriam · Married on 07/23/2017

Fireside Catering was both our caterer and the event manager for our site since they had an exclusive contract with them. The food was delicious and fresh. Fireside has a large, seasonal menu, sourced from the local area when possible. Tim Holmes, the Director of Sales and Events, acted not just as our catering contact, but the site contact as well. Tim was with us through the entire process from viewing the site to the reception itself. He was always available for questions, patient in answering them, and settled out nerves with a minute by minute walk through of the day two months out from the wedding. On the wedding day itself, we were able to arrive and be in the moment the entire time without having to worry about any logistics. While our band and photographer got praises from our guests, Tim and his staff are the real heroes that made the day go off without a hitch (except our own!)

Sent on 09/04/2017

Tess · Married on 07/22/2017

Fireside Catering is incredible!! We were married in July at the Crane Estate and were very lucky to have Fireside as the exclusive caterer. We started working with Maura as soon as we booked the venue, and could not have had a better experience. Maura is absolutely wonderful. She is so knowledgeable, fun to work with, and makes the menu-planning process so seamless and easy. She was extremely responsive and very detailed which was such a help since we planned the wedding remotely. We also could not have been happier with the amazing food! We were told by so many guests (and happen to agree) that it was by far the best food they have ever had at a wedding. There are so many options to choose from, and everything that we tasted and offered at the wedding was absolutely delicious! Fireside puts a strong emphasis on high-quality, seasonal food, and it completely shows in the presentation and taste. We had heard that the bride and groom often don't eat very much at their own wedding, but that was not the case for us! We enjoyed absolutely everything that Fireside prepared for us. We are so grateful to have been able to give our guests an unforgettable dining experience at our wedding. We cannot recommend Fireside highly enough!!

Sent on 09/29/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2017

Fireside provides the food for the Fruitlands Museum and it is amazing. Everything on the menu is seasonally based and sourced locally whenever possible. The food is one of the things about our wedding that our guests have mentioned the most. Delicious, fresh and presented beautifully.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Mara · Married on 06/11/2017

When we were planning our wedding the food was the most important part of the reception. We are foodies. We travel the world to the top food destinations. We and our guests had high expectations for the food. We were initially interested in Fireside because of their locally and sustainably sourced ingredients. We worked with Maura from Fireside to come up with a menu that truly represented who we are. Maura exceeded every expectation that we had during the planning process. Over the year we worked together she was responsive, creative, and just a super cool person. The pricing was reasonable and they were extremely flexible.

The food at our wedding was some of the best we have ever had and easily the best wedding food we have had. They accommodated our preference for gluten free food and many vegan options. We couldn't have chosen a better team to work with!

Thank you to the whole Fireside team for making our day so special!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Kira · Married on 05/28/2017

Working with Tim and the crew at Fireside was such a fantastic experience. We used Fireside at our Fruitlands Museum reception as they are the exclusive caterer for the venue. Having enjoyed Fireside catering at many company-wide meetings and Webber group food at a number of their delicious restaurants, we were thrilled to have them cater our wedding in May. Tim was incredibly easy to work with. laying everything out for us in the simplest of terms, and giving us clear direction when we needed to make a decision or sign something etc. As with many couples, we had ten million questions and Tim was always so patient and responsive in helping us nail down details. On the day of the event, the Fireside staff was like a team of wizards, assembling our various tables, welcoming guests, and making the venue look absolutely stunning. The food was beyond words. Every horderve was delicious (and as a bride who loves her food, the staff made sure I was able to try every item which was very much appreciated :D ) and our guests are still talking about their meals. All of this is even more impressive knowing that Fireside and the Webber Group make every effort to source their ingredients locally, supporting area farms and businesses. There's nothing quite like great food with a conscious. At the end of the night, the staff pulled out their wizardry skills yet again to help our families and friends pack everything up in what seemed like record time. Fireside is clearly a well-oiled machine that feels like a small family business. We cannot recommend them enough and would gladly talk to any bride or groom considering them to elaborate.

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Fireside Catering 15
    Fireside Catering 16
    Fireside Catering 17

Kelly · Married on 10/30/2016

Every single one of our guests were insistent this was the best wedding food they'd ever eaten. The waitstaff were absolutely splendid. Service and quality of food were superb. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/09/2016

We had our wedding at the beautiful Bradley Estate in Canton, MA, which uses Fireside Catering, and my husband and I could not have been happier with the food and the entire experience. Tim Holmes was our coordinator and he was nothing short of amazing. He made the stressful ordeal of wedding planning feel painless! He did everything from start to finish--meetings, giving us the tour, coordinating our vendors, giving us a timeline, showing us all of our menu possibilities--and was very patient with all our questions. Tim is so genuine and nice, and we never once felt he was trying to pressure us into anything we didn’t want to do. Now, for the food--it was seriously SO good, and we even heard from some of our guests that it’s the best wedding food they’ve ever had. Going to the tasting at the Bradley with other engaged couples was one of the most fun parts of wedding planning, and helped us choose our menu. There are so many options! If your wedding is in the fall, don’t pass on the apple cider and cider beignets to welcome guests.

Sent on 01/25/2017
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 09/25/2016

Food was delicious! Came with our venue.

Sent on 01/27/2017
  • Kaela

Kaela · Married on 08/12/2016

Amazing! We ended up with Fireside by default when we booked our wedding at the Fruitlands Museum, but I wouldn't pick another vendor if we could. Tim Holmes was so helpful through the whole planning process, and the food was DELICIOUS. We were asked by a guest if it was appropriate to cry about how good the steak was, and everyone went crazy over the gelato station. We also had a few guests with dietary restrictions and serious allergies, and all were accommodated seamlessly.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Lindsey · Married on 07/02/2016

My husband and I are SO glad we chose Fireside Catering! We initially had a lot of difficulty booking a caterer for our wedding, and we ended up booking Fireside very, very late in the game. We had met with and almost used several caterers who really just didn't seem to understand what we wanted, and they were SO expensive! Fireside really nailed exactly what we were looking for, they were incredibly professional, and we could afford it! We got so many compliments on our wedding and the food! We worked with Maura to book and plan our day, and Liz was the day-of manager. Both were fantastic! We very much regret not booking Fireside sooner in our planning process. It would have saved us so much stress!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Kate · Married on 06/26/2016

We were so happy that we chose Fireside for our June 26, 2016 wedding at Glen Magna Farms! We first came in contact with Fireside at a friend's wedding in 2015 and were very impressed with both the food and service- and so when we saw that they were on the list of exclusive vendors for our venue, we were thrilled. Working with Fireside through our wonderful contact Jessica was so easy and stress-free; we loved working with her! On our wedding day itself, everything was perfect, thanks to our event manager Caroline and her wonderful team. The servers were incredibly friendly and the food was delicious. Our guests raved about the food, and the presentation of everything was exactly what we had wanted. Thank you, Fireside! We plan to let all of our newly engaged friends in the area know about this wonderful company.

Sent on 07/13/2016