Firenze Wedding Ministries Reviews

42 | Syracuse, NY

42 Reviews for Firenze Wedding Ministries

Tasha Sorensen · Married on 05/05/2019

A wedding ceremony with a personal touch

The wedding ceremony my wife and I had was very well thought out. Rev. Courtenay makes an effort to get to know her clients as much as possible through the planning process to cater to the couple as much as possible in creating their ceremony. We were very satisfied with the services offered throughout the entire process.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Firenze Wedding Ministries's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Tasha. It was such a pleasure to work with you and your wife, and to plan the perfect ceremony for you both!

Amanda · Married on 08/05/2018

Reverend Courtenay did an absolutely amazing job at creating the perfect ceremony for us! Not only did she make our ceremony deeply meaningful and customized to our life, she guided us through the whole process from beginning to end and anticipated our needs. She is extremely professional, very personable, quick to respond, and is amazing at creating the perfect day! Plus she was the only one that could calm the nerves of my groom before the ceremony started! We would recommend Rev. Courtaney to anyone and would not have changed a thing, all our guests were blown away with the ceremony!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Sara · Married on 05/27/2017

Rev. Courtenay Weinkauf did my wedding this past weekend and she was absolutely amazing! She was so helpful with planning the process from beginning to end, did a great job at our rehearsal dinner and made sure our ceremony went exactly as planned! She was very good at paying attention to detail, was quick to respond and impressed all our friends & family! I would highly recommend Firenze Ministries and especially Rev. Courtenay if your looking for dedicated, responsive and quality services! Thank you again for making our day even more special and perfect!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/01/2017

Rev. Courtenay was simply a joy to work with. She was kind and understanding. I would not of been able to pull me wedding together without her and her day of coordinator, Courtney. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. I don't think it could have been any better.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Meghan · Married on 06/04/2016

Rev. Courtenay did such an amazing job with our recent wedding! She was very responsive and easy to work with to create the perfect ceremony. She was patient and helpful as we all created the perfect personalized ceremony. My husband and I will remember this special day forever!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Christopher · Married on 05/21/2016

Rev. Courtenay Weinkauf was the perfect choice to officiate our wedding. She was very helpful working with us to create the ceremonial script to our liking. She was very professional and responsible pre-service, during and post. Her reading was wonderful and countless guests commented on the lovely ceremony, reading and exchange of vows. We honestly can not imagine having done our wedding without her. And we highly recommend her to any person(s) seeking an officiant to perform their wedding.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Paul · Married on 05/21/2016

I would definitely recommend Rev. Courtenay Weinkauf I absolutely fell in love with her the moment I met her. She has a great personality and we couldn't imagine are wedding ceremony with out her.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Sharli · Married on 05/15/2016

I was planning a destination wedding for a client and needed an officiant on very short notice. I needed someone who was unique and would not provide the usual cookie cutter ceremony we've all seen a thousand times. I needed someone that would understand the couple, and be flexible enough to accommodate their wishes. Luckily, Reverend Courtenay was able to help! Not only was she helpful, but she wrote a custom sermon that blew the couple away! She went above and beyond to help in any possible way. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Aubrey · Married on 12/12/2015

We enjoyed the service Rev. Courtenay provided for us. It was unique and tailored to our needs.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Courtney · Married on 10/31/2015

Rev. Courtenay was the epitome of patience and understanding as we tried to piece together our ceremony. The actual planning and personalization of the handfasting, ceremony and vows was done with remarkable ease. For a life event that is ranked up there with buying a house, a new job, starting a family, or losing a loved one - as one of the most stressful life events anyone can go through - Rev. Courtenay makes the most important part of the day, the actual ceremony, the least stressful part of the entire day. No matter what type of ceremony you wish to have for your special day, you can't go wrong working with Firenze Wedding Ministries or Rev. Courtenay. Our day couldn't have been more lovely and we owe it to her patience and understanding!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Maria · Married on 09/25/2015

Are original jp cancelled on us a week before the wedding Courtenay came in and saved the day . She was very flexible and helpful even recommended places to get the licence and what we needed to do and bring. We had written are own vows and I was worried that I would forget the words, she was very reassuring and had me email her them just in case I stumble. The ceremony was beautiful and she did a great job of making it feel intament and heartfelt.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Maria,

It was such a joy to be able to celebrate your love on a gorgeous, sunny day in Manlius. We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with our services, and Rev. Courtenay's ceremony, planned specifically with you and your spouse in mind. Congratulations again!

Amanda · Married on 06/27/2015

Rev. Courtenay Weinkauf was our officiant for our wedding day 6/27/15. Although the weather was not on our side for our outdoor ceremony, her positive spirit and flexibility with what we needed that day was superb. Nothing but a professional. She was there every step of the way with us from our first meeting, until our wedding day. Always there via phone or email to answer any questions or to make time to meet with us. We were very happy with her services and HIGHLY recommend her for your special day!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Corissa · Married on 07/13/2014

Rev. Courtenay was wonderful. She took the time to make sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. Her professionalism, punctuality and patience will never be forgotten. Our ceremony was beautiful all thanks to her. Thank you Rev. Courtenay!
    Colbert and Corissa Chavez

Sent on 11/20/2014

Brooke · Married on 06/14/2014

I was very pleased with Firenze Wedding Ministries. Reverend Courtenay Weinkauf was very helpful in planning our ceremony. She was very friendly and open-minded. She introduced the idea of a tree planting ceremony which we found to be very special and perfect for our rustic, outdoor wedding venue. All of our family and friends continue to tell us how much they loved the ceremony. We highly recommend Rev. Courtenay Weinkauf!!!

Sent on 08/03/2014

J · Married on 05/23/2014

Rev. Courtenay made our day beautiful and special - it was exactly what we had envisioned and we are so happy!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Rebecca · Married on 04/26/2014

I loved the ceremony that Rev. Courtenay Weinkauf put together for us. She always made us feel at ease. My family is still talking about how much the LOVED the ceremony.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Christina · Married on 01/01/2014

I was very happy with Rev. Weinkauf. We live in Texas and were traveling to New York for Christmas vacation and she was able to not only make us feel confident in her but also meet with us a few days prior to the event to go through and answer any questions. I was extremely happy with my new year!

Sent on 01/23/2014

Firenze Wedding Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Christina! It was truly a pleasure and honor to perform yours and Alex's ceremony, and so heartwarming to see the whole family there and smiling! Blessings to you in the New Year and always!

Marie · Married on 12/15/2013

We found Rev. Courtenay to be extremely helpful in planning our wedding day. Our main interest was having our family participate in the ceremony and Rev. Courtenay came up with several ideas that we implemented on our special day. The sand ceremony was beautiful and the grandchildren reciting readings was so touching and memorable. Rev. Courtenay was always professional and responsive during our contacts. She seemed like part of our family at the ceremony and reception and was a joy to work with. We highly recommend her services.

Sent on 01/29/2014

Amy · Married on 08/31/2013

Rev. Weinkauf was very open and accommodating. We had a medieval/Renaissance theme for our small family wedding. She preformed a hand-fasting as well as a ring ceremony for us adapting the service for our circumstances and beliefs. She even dressed up in period attire for us. We are very pleased.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Deborah · Married on 08/24/2013

Rev. Courtenay Weinkauf was friendly, set us at ease. We didn't have a clue what we were looking for except we wanted everything simple, short and sweet!

She went over and above what we expected, anyone would be lucky to have her. She also helped us with a glitch with the license at the town hall!

Sent on 09/07/2013

Firenze Wedding Ministries's reply:

Your wedding was beautiful, Deb. It was a pleasure to assist you with everything!

Melissa · Married on 08/17/2013

Rev. Courtney was very professional and she was very nice helping us pick out are vows.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Firenze Wedding Ministries's reply:

Thank you for your review, Melissa! It was a pleasure to share in your special day.

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2013

I was very pleased with Rev. Courtenay Munyan Weinkauf, she was very formal. My husband and I were able to have the ceremony that we wanted. I would recommend her to anybody that I knew that was getting married! Very pleased with everything.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/03/2013

One word-amazing. Rev. Courtenay was so helpful in making the ceremony a special one. She was on time and very respectful. It felt like she was part of the family which made myself and my wife at ease on our big day!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Firenze Wedding Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much for allowing me to share in your special day, Sarah and Kirsten! It was a beautiful day, full of wonderful love - both yours and from your family! I have never, ever seen a serenade from an uncle and a grandpa - and such touching, personal songs! It brought a tear to my eye.

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2013

Thank you so much for being at my wedding! It was almost perfect!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Hi Jessica,

Thanks so much for allowing me to share in your special day. I know it was hard that the DJ didn't have it all together and that the hall was hot. I hope that I was able to soothe you as much as possible in the light of these things, and that you enjoyed the decorations that my assistant and I helped with. It's so great to see two people so very much in love as the two of you!