Firefly Vintage Rentals Reviews

Firefly Vintage Rentals 3
Firefly Vintage Rentals 4
Firefly Vintage Rentals 5

Peri · Married on 05/19/2018

Working with Firefly Vintage Rentals was an absolute pleasure. I had a vision of how I wanted my daughter's bridal shower to be and with the help of Kathleen and her beautiful furnishings and dinnerware the shower turned out to be absolutely lovely. Everyone commented on the uniqueness of the decor. The only problem you will have with using this vendor is trying to decide what you want because you will want everything! The inventory is amazing. Thank you, Kathleen. So glad I found you!

Sent on 02/20/2018

ERIKA · Married on 04/14/2018

Kathleen, thank you for stepping in and taking part in helping us have our dream wedding! The vendor we were using left us disappointed and scrambling to find blue and white salad plates 2 days before our wedding. Our wedding planner Tiffanie with Your Inspired Events contacted Kathleen and she immediately helped us out! Thank you for working with us on such a short notice! We received many compliments on your dishes!

Sent on 05/17/2018
    Firefly Vintage Rentals 6
    Firefly Vintage Rentals 7
    Firefly Vintage Rentals 8

Firefly Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thank you Erika, we loved being part of your special day! Thank you for the lovely photos!
  • shmelsey

Kelsey · Married on 03/17/2018

Kathleen was so easy to work with. She has SO many pieces to choose from.
    We rented her brass candle sticks, crystal cake stands, vintage mirror trays and her wood cake stand. Everything was in such great condition.

Sent on 03/26/2018
    Firefly Vintage Rentals 9
    Firefly Vintage Rentals 10

Kylie · Married on 10/07/2017

Kathleen was a pleasure to work with! She was professional, punctual, kind, and knew exactly what we wanted. She has a vast variety of rental decor for any style your looking for. We will definitely be using her for future events!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Kathy · Married on 11/12/2016

Kathleen, the owner of Firefly Vintage, was SO easy to work with for my daughter's wedding on November 12 at Panoche Creek River Ranch. We rented several chalkboards, leather train case for cards, telescoping table #'s, wood rounds for centerpieces, a shutter backdrop for table place cards, and an antique perpetual calendar set to the wedding date. All of which gave a wonderful vintage/rustic feel to the wedding. She allowed us to pick up the pieces early so our artist had time to prepare the chalkboards, and was there at event end to pick them all up. She had so many lovely antiques and one of kind pieces that it was difficult to make a choice. If you need some added flair for your event, call her!

Sent on 12/21/2016

I absolutely loved this company! So many fun and vintage Hingis to choose from! Very flexible with adding more items after contract is signed! Very quick to email back! Loved all of the fun items I rented!!

Sent on 06/09/2016
  • Monique Zulkifli

Monique · Married on 03/25/2016

WOW! Where can I start? From start to finish Firefly Vintage Rentals was a breeze to work with. Kathleen stayed in communicated throughout the entire time. She was very patient and gave amazing customer service. Which is so important to a bride. THANK you Kathleen for providing such quality pieces to rent and making the experience worth while. I would highly recommend Firefly vintage rentals for any of your needs

Sent on 04/07/2016
  • Velinda

Velinda · Married on 05/23/2015

Very professional. Beautiful pieces to select from. Easy to communicate with. A++

Sent on 12/15/2015

gerri · Married on 05/09/2015

We found Kathleen at Firefly Vintage Rentals to be very helpful in the planning phase of my daughter's wedding.
    She has a convenient facebook page with photos of many of her furniture pieces and she was willing to meet with us on several occasions to see the items in person.
    We used a sofa and two arm chairs and a vintage trunk to create a seating area adjacent to the dance floor and it worked perfectlly to allow people to sit and visit while watching the dancers and to take a break from dancing themselves.
    The delivery and pick-up part of the rental went smoothly and the items were perfect for the venue.
    She also has lot of other items that I will consider renting in the future.
    I heartily recommend Firefly Vintage Rentals to anyone considering a vintage theme to their event.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Alicia · Married on 05/02/2015

I rented some furniture and other items for my rustic wedding and will highly recommend this business. The items were exactly what I was looking for and the items were in excellent condition. The buisness owner was very responsive to my questions and the items were delivered as promised. She was very organized and our deposit came back on a timely basis. I highly recommend.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Anya · Married on 03/21/2014

Working with Firefly Vintage Rentals was a breeze. American Red Cross Central Valley Chapter's annual fundraiser event is themed 1940s and Firefly Vintage Rentals had everything we needed from table decor to an outdoor sitting area that served as a photo booth.

Firefly Vintage Rentals was so friendly to work with, prompt and professional in responding to questions. The life of an event is ever changing and Firefly Vintage Rentals was very flexible from coordinating the decor to scheduling delivery and pickup of the items. The added decor pieces from Firefly Vintage Rentals added the 1940s elegant charm to the event.

Sent on 04/14/2014