Fiona's Catering Reviews

19 | Fort Collins, CO

19 Reviews for Fiona's Catering

Alicia · Married on 06/09/2018

For our wedding dessert at the Tapestry House in Fort Collins, we did premium cupcakes from Fiona’s Bakery. We ordered the Smore, Strawberry Lemonade, and Salted Bourbon Carmel cupcakes. They were absolutely adorable and tasty! Our guests of all ages commented on how much they enjoyed the playful cupcakes. Fiona’s was so easy to work with (we literally spent 10-15 minutes on the phone with them to place our order, received an order confirmation via email right after our call, and approved our order that day). If you’re struggling to decide what dessert to do for your wedding like we did, these cupcakes are definitely a great way to go.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2017

Beautiful and delicious wedding cake! They designed the cake based on ideas found online. They also delivered gluten free cupcakes for GF guests. Easy to work with, professional, exceeded expectations!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Pam · Married on 07/07/2017

We ordered our wedding cakes from Fiona's and couldn't have been happier. We met with them a few months before the event, and they were more than happy to discuss details, cake flavors, etc. We ordered a small cutting cake and multiple sheet cakes for guests, and all of the cakes were beautiful and delicious! I heard so many good things from our guests about the cakes. Pickup was super easy (although they do deliver, we opted to pick up at the store) and everything was very organized.

Sent on 08/08/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2017

Fiona's nailed it when it came to our wedding cake. Since they were included in our reception package, we weren't sure what to expect. The staff was extremely helpful with providing examples of what was included in our package and what would be extra. The cake was moist, the flavors were spot on, and the presentation at the wedding was beautiful. They accommodated my many changes between our first tasting and the final delivery. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful experience.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Noah · Married on 10/14/2016

Fiona's was so great when it came to our wedding cake! everything we asked for as far as the decorating, to the cake flavors they nailed! I would definitely recommend Fiona's to anyone getting a wedding cake! They were on time for delivery and were very professional! Beautiful and delicious, that's all we could ask for and they nailed it!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Kelly · Married on 08/02/2016

We used Fiona's for our wedding cake, and we were very pleased! We chose the cheaper route of sheet cakes in three different flavors, and they were all phenomenal!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Amber · Married on 06/07/2014

Fiona's prepared our wedding cake and it was to die for! We chose to have 3 different flavors and our icing was just icing (no fondit). I was worried that the icing wouldn't look smooth and pretty without fondit but it was BEAUTIFUL!!! I highly recommend Fiona's. The prices were reasonable and the cake was wonderful. They delivered the cake ontime and place the flowers perfectly! Thank you Fiona's!

Sent on 06/16/2014

I was referred to them by a friend and wow was I ever pleased. The owner met with us for our cake tasting and went above and beyond any customer service we had experienced. Highly recommended. I can't say enough wonderful things about them. Their cakes are just beautiful and they fit into everyone's budget. They took the time to make me feel like I was the only bride and really listened to what I wanted. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/28/2013
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/05/2010

Fiona's was the best part of our wedding. Jasmin and Elizabeth are an amazing team, and couldn't have asked for better food! All of our guests commented on the great food...truly made our day run smoothly!

Sent on 04/16/2011

Megan was a pleasure to work with and they have provided excellent service. The cakes were beautiful and delicious. It was delivered on time and they decorated it with fresh flowers from our florist. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Beth · Married on 09/19/2014

We had last minute drama with our cake baker. Fiona's stepped in 1 week before our wedding and was able to get it done! 170 guests, so not an easy feat. They were easy to work with. The cakes were beautiful and delicious. It was delivered on time and they decorated it with fresh flowers that we gave them.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Meredith · Married on 07/15/2006

Rosie was catering coordinator from Fiona's and she did a fantastic job. She was fun to work with and had wonderful ideas!! All of the food tables looked amazing and the food was delicious!

Sent on 12/15/2007

Jackie · Married on 05/17/2014

Our cake was everything I dreamed it would be. Fiona's is easy to work with and delicious.

Sent on 05/20/2014

I have used this vendor for several events. They have provided excellent service with great quality food each time. We had a pasta bar at our wedding and I was impressed with the unique yet tasteful sides they offered. Overall i think their appetizer items were better quality than their meals - not to say their meal was less tahan satisfactory. They helped do a hot chocolate/cider bar which was a hit dor our wintwr wedding. If you are looking for something a little bit different for your foodog options this is the place!!

Sent on 01/12/2015
  • User2511996 · 2+ years ago

Fiona's made an amazing wedding cake at our wedding. I've been to other cake tasting and Fiona's had the best flavors and textures around our town and the price was perfect. The staff were very helpful and all my guests loved the cake. My mother (who only makes her own cakes) even has said she wants to go there to buy her cakes from now on. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather go to for my bakery needs.

Sent on 06/28/2012

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2014

I went with Fiona's because I knew I would love their food, since they make one of my favorite sandwiches of all time. And I wasn't disappointed, our food and cake was delicious! Plus we got to keep all the leftovers, which I know isn't always practice with other caterers.
    However, some of the extra fees were a bit of a shock and responsiveness was really slow when we started the planning process, the person we worked with changed, so I'm assuming that was the difference later on.

Sent on 10/08/2014
  • Tishana

Tishana · Married on 09/01/2017

I enjoyed the cake that was provided for me by Fiona's and they did an amazing job decorating the cake. They were very flexible and provided more than enough for the people who were there. I think they did more than enough for what I needed.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Stacy · Married on 07/14/2007

Fiona's food was wonderful. We still have friends who attended our wedding comment on the food - several saying "I think that was the best food I have ever had at a wedding!" We did a buffet with a variety of salads and kabobs, as well as breads. Everything was delicious, served as we had planned and presented beautifully. Fiona's also provided table decorations for the buffet table. I opted to have them pass the champagne for the toasts and also provide cake cutting service. All was done very professionally and went as planned. Fiona's provides very personal services and has many, many options as far as food goes. You definitely get your money's worth! And they packed up all the leftovers for our friends to take home and enjoy as the celebration continued!

Sent on 01/15/2008

Amy · Married on 06/12/2010

1.6
      1.0
      1.0
      3.0
      3.0
      0.5

Fiona's catered our wedding, and while the food was tasty, THEY DID NOT BRING THE PLATES OR EATING UTENSILS. I had an email from the owner of Fiona's describing exactly what kind of plates she was bringing, as well as plasticware, so I could get dessert plates to match. When the caterer setting up at our wedding realized what had happened she told us it was not her responsibility and refused to offer a solution. Last minute we had to ask the owner of the facility to use some leftover plates from another event...which were really ugly. Luckily he had forks too, no knives. My 200 guests had to eat chicken breasts with no knives! Afterwards, I called and emailed Elizabeth, the owner to discuss what had happened and she never responded or apologized!

Sent on 10/17/2011