Finishing Touch Weddings and Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Laura
    Laura W. Getting married on 04/03/2023

Best investment ever!!

Lisa was absolutely amazing!! We used her day of coordination service and let me tell you that it was the best investment a bride could make. A month before the wedding she took over everything, all phone calls, questions from vendors, and created a seamless timeline. She even came to vendor meetings when we were still picking them out! I nor my family had to do a single thing after she took over. She is an absolute god send and I couldn't have asked for a better person to coordinate our wedding! Thank you so much Lisa!!

Love the Wallers!
  • Caro
    Caro M. Getting married on 08/02/2022

Thoughtful, Resourceful, and Just a Lovely Person

So thankful for Lisa, the remarkable human being who officiating our wedding at the end of a stressful, snowy week. Not only was the ceremony she wrote for us flawless, she was an absolute angel who helped us secure flowers (supply was short after the snowstorm) and picked it up & delivered it to the venue for us.
    Finding an officiant who would help craft a meaningful non-religious ceremony was important to us to bridge between our beliefs and those of our very religious parents. Lisa delivered a compassionate and insightful performance, and it was a delight to work with her before and during the ceremony.
    She even helped lace up the corsette of my wedding dress 😉 Jill of all trades.
  • Mark
    Mark M. Getting married on 05/12/2022

Proposal Planning

If you are looking for someone to help plan a special event, look no further than to the services of Lisa Davis. I contacted her in late November of 2020 inquiring about her event planning services to see if she could help me plan the perfect proposal to the love of my life by the end of December 2020. With only a month’s notice, she was able to help me find and book the perfect venue, assisted me in creating the perfect vision for the proposal and helped me pull off the event flawlessly. The décor, floral arrangements and signage were all stunning and my now fiancé absolutely loved everything.

Lisa was also very considerate of the budget I provided to her and she was able to come in many hundreds of dollars under budget and she took every step she could to help save money.

Communication with her was extremely easy and she always responded with a great deal of speed. She never disappointed and always exceeded my expectations in every turn.

I could not be happier with her services and I will never forget all of her efforts to ensure that my fiancé received an unforgettable proposal. I highly recommend Lisa! She is an absolute gem!
  • Alina
    Alina S. Married on 09/25/2021

10/10 - Recommend!

So many great things to say about Finishing Touch. Lisa was so easy to work with from start to finish. She came through on everything promised (and then some). She answered all questions promptly. She provided a selection of ceremonies for us to mix/match and tailor to our desires. We received many compliments on our ceremony! We met Lisa’s assistant Kristina the day of the wedding, and she was delightful as well. Finishing Touch can help with pretty much anything you might need (or forget until the day before the wedding - in our case, the baskets for the flower girls). We thought the price was very reasonable, especially considering the peace of mind we had knowing we were in such good hands. Booking with Lisa was definitely one of the best decisions we made while putting together our wedding!
    Demi D. Married on 09/24/2021

Our wedding

I worked with Lisa and Kristina before my event and got the pleasure of working with Kristina’s husband as well during my event. My wedding couldn’t have gone any smoother. I allocated enough time for everything when making my timeline and things went pretty smoothly!! Anything that happened, Kristina ran passed me!! I really enjoyed working with them and would recommend them to anyone!! Thank you so much ladies (and gentleman) for helping my wedding off without a hitch!!!
    Denise D. Married on 09/24/2021

Finishing Touch Weddings and Events

Excellent service, excellent communication. Wonderful team to work with.
  • Bethany
    Bethany F. Married on 09/04/2021

Meet your Marriage Mary Poppins

Lisa is just amazing. We called her our marriage Mary Poppins. She is calm and organized. Able to jump in and adjust small details at the last moment.

For anyone getting married, TRUST LISA. She made everything smooth and we were stress free and able to enjoy our wedding 😊
    Shelby B. Married on 08/12/2021

Our Dream Wedding(s)

From start to finish, Lisa was the most amazing wedding planner. I met Lisa at Brickhouse Bridal, as coincidentally, she was the one who helped me find the dress of my dreams. She made that process easy and I walked out within 3 hours with the most amazing gown and a DREAM wedding planner. My husband fell in love with Lisa during the first meeting and we regret nothing since. We both live busy lives and could not have planned this on our own. Lisa had 7 months to throw together, not only one dream wedding in Mexico, but two weddings! We had a small ceremony here in Houston for close family who could not travel, as well as a destination wedding in Tulum. With me usually being the planner and the one in charge, there were moments when I would call Lisa in a panic thinking there was something we were missing, and without fail every time she had taken care of all of it. I could not have dreamed up a more perfect wedding. She took care of my crazy friends, kept our timeline and most importantly helped me stay calm and focused. Chandler and I have her to thank for the most amazing weddings of our lives. I'll tell you one thing: the first mistake you will make when planning your wedding is not choosing this amazing woman to do it for you! Thank you for everything Lisa! You are INCREDIBLE!! We are lucky to have met you and lucky to have worked with such a remarkable woman :)
  • Alison
    Alison M. Married on 07/14/2021

Truly amazing

From day one, Lisa was a huge help. She went above and beyond every step of the way. Lisa Is super professional and able to work with anyone! We were clueless at the beginning and she put all the pieces together. I asked her to decorate our venue however she wanted and she made it look AMAZING. We originally hired her as our day of coordinator but she offered her ordinating services and we are glad that we accepted! My husband wanted something short and I wanted something funny and Lisa was able to come up with the perfect mix. Everyone at our wedding loved Lisa and her services. If I every need another event planned, I would definitely reach out to Finishing Touch Wedding & Events!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 07/09/2021

Lisa is THE ONE (aside from your love, obviously!)

I honestly do not even know where to begin with how incredible Lisa was for our wedding on July 9, 2021. There really aren't words that would actually do justice to how wonderful she is! Not only is she professional, prepared, inventive and an incredible problem solver, she is also hilarious, fun, and a dream to work with! I found Lisa by chance, and it was the greatest of luck! We chatted over the phone once before signing a contract and I instantly knew she would be the perfect fit for our wedding. From day one she was so helpful and went above and beyond what was ever expected of her to help us find fun, yet affordable options for our wedding. She has a ton of options for rentals, and brilliant ideas. She pays much attention to detail and takes all the stress out of, not only the day of the wedding, but the days leading up to it as well, so that you can enjoy every moment. She has a special ability to get things done, get people where they need to be, and get someone who isn't necessarily the best at following directions - to do exactly what they need to do - all without coming off rude, needy, and makes it fun for everyone. If you are considering using Lisa for your wedding coordinator, look no further. Trust me when I say - she will be a blessing to you, and by the end of it - you'll have gained a dear friend!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly C. Married on 06/19/2021

Lisa: the goat

Lisa, you are seriously the best to ever do it! From the moment we met, I knew she would be perfect for our wedding on June 19, 2021. She is a joy to work with and so calm and collected. I fully trusted her to execute our wedding vision and she far exceeded my expectations! Throughout the entire wedding planning process she was always two steps ahead! Anytime we texted or called her with a question or concern, she was always quick to reply with helpful information or had already handled the situation. Her professionalism and attention to detail is unmatched, not to mention her fun and witty personality! Within the 6 months of our engagement and leading up to our wedding weekend, we gained a sweet friend in Lisa. On the day of our wedding we were truly able to enjoy time with our families and friends because we knew Lisa had it all covered. She is so prepared and assertive and knows how to handle any situation with certainty. She will make you and your loved ones feel so special and taken care of. Thank you for all you did to make our wedding experience better than we ever imagined - you're officially part of our family!
    Bethany F. Married on 06/19/2021

Hands Down Amazing!

Lisa was just a dream to work with. After postponing 3 times and ultimately cancelling our destination wedding due to Covid, we decided to change everything entirely. In a matter of months and from a long distance, Lisa was a complete life saver and brought my vision to life. Planning long distance with everything sight unseen was difficult - yet she was constantly the utmost professional, available whenever I needed and went above and beyond. You NEED her for your wedding - it ended up being such a stress free, relaxing, enjoyable day. Thank you again!
    Maddy W. Married on 06/06/2021

Maddy Willeford

Very pleased having Lisa as our coordinator for our wedding! She was very organized and attentive. Very flexible with everything! Helped us stay in budget and very affordable. The amount of hard work and effort she gave us was absolutely amazing. It was a pleasure having her coordinate our big day! It speaks volumes when the other vendors I had at my wedding, was telling me off to the side, how great it was working with her, and complimenting how great she was at what she does. Going to recommend her to all friends and family! Super excited for our any future events, cause I will go with Lisa in a heart beat!!!
    Jami M. Married on 03/17/2021

Mother of the groom

Lisa helped coordinate our “night before dinner “ for the bride and groom. She was a huge help and was very nice to work with .
    Hands down .... her expert assistance made the evening so less stressful for me and I was very happy with all that she did to make our evening as lovely as it was. She was excellent in her communication with me and had solutions for any concern I raised. I loved her !!
  • Megan
    Megan S. Married on 03/14/2021

Sweetest, Kindest, Most Thoughtful Officiant

Lisa was so wonderful to work with. She was always there to answer all of my (many) questions, and was willing to work with us to build a ceremony that we absolutely loved. She traveled a bit out of her normal territory to perform our ceremony for a very reasonable price. Overall, our day would not have been so special without Lisa!
    April K. Married on 02/27/2021

Friendly, great service, positive attitude and eager to please her clients.

Lisa was the best. We would use her again. She went over board to bring our event alive.
    Amanda G. Married on 02/26/2021

Simply amazing!

Lisa was amazing from start to finish! Helping me adjust the ceremony multiple times, coming out for a rehearsal, answering any questions we had,etc. At the end she felt like one of my best friends. I would highly recommend her for any bridal needs you may have !!
    Alyssa C. Married on 01/08/2021

Best officiant ever!

Lisa was absolutely amazing! We knew she would be, as she officiated my cousins wedding as well and was also their coordinator. She was so fun to work with and extremely reliable! She made the ceremony feel like a breeze and was entertaining. I could go on with great things to say about her! I will definitely recommend to all friends and family!
  • Itzia
    Itzia M. Married on 01/03/2021

Exceptional service

Lisa Davis was beyond exceptional, she arrived 30 minutes before the ceremony began to make sure everything would go smoothly. She delivered a beautiful ceremony for us and she was just so sweet. We are so happy that she was apart of our day and we would 100% recommend her services always!
  • Yvonne
    Yvonne A. Married on 12/31/2020

Mrs. Knight

Lisa was great! She did an awesome ceremony in the rain.
    Taylor R. Married on 10/17/2020

Fantastic Job

Lisa did a fantastic job handing anything and everything that got thrown her way! I would recommend her in a heartbeat!
    Sara F. Married on 10/15/2020

Lisa is the best

You will not regret hiring Lisa. She was amazing from start to finish. She'll take her time to walk you through everything for the day of to help ease your anxiety. My husband and I wanted someone professional with a sense of humor, and we found just that in Lisa.
  • Tara
    Tara H. Married on 09/26/2020

Lisa is amazing!

Lisa was awesome, she made our wedding fun and personal and engaged the guests during the ceremony and had us all laughing. I received so many compliments from guests about the service and am so happy Lisa was a part of our big day. Highly recommend her!!!
    Jazmin V. Married on 09/12/2020

Magical ceremony

Lisa was absolutely amazing! She made my husband and I feel super comfortable. We are a blended family so we were a bit skeptical at first. We had a one on one with her and she customized our ceremony to fit exactly what we dreamed of! Every word she spoke at our ceremony was beautifully written! She was also very sweet and checked in on us on the wedding day to make sure we were calm and prepared! Lisa went above and beyond to make our day special! I received so many compliments from my guests and Im just soo thankful for her!