Fine Cuisine Catering Reviews

Fine Cuisine Catering 2
Fine Cuisine Catering 3
  • Andie

Andie · Married on 09/22/2018

Fine Cuisine catering was a joy to work with. From the first moment we arrived at our tasting we were treated like royalty. The staff was personable and happy to help us. We opted to have four appetizers for our cocktail hour, and 3 proteins, 2 starches, a salad, and 2 vegetables for our reception in a buffet style. Guests raved about how delicious the food was. The buffet was efficient and organized. Guests got their food quickly and were able to get seconds if they wanted. Fine Cuisine also provided my husband and I a plated meal at our reception which was so thoughtful. Fine Cuisine provided an open line of communication throughout the entire planning process. They were wonderful!

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • Hailey

Hailey · Married on 09/07/2018

Fine Cuisine serves a meal that will make you forget about the months of planning & drama. My husband ate his entire plate & half of my plate at the tasting. Trust me the food is good. The crew that will work the wedding is very nice and professional.

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Britnie

Britnie · Married on 08/10/2018

The food was so good. After being so nervous for a couple of days the food at cocktail hour was so delicious especially since the nerves had left. Main course was delicious and everyone loved how it tasted.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/15/2018

On the contract I had requested some foods to be made or served a certain way and it was done to my satisfaction. Everything was delicious from the crab dip, string beans, mashed potatoes, pasta, and the fried chicken was perfect.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Sonita · Married on 05/11/2018

Mary Beth was very flexible. She worked with me to ensure that the menu fit my needs. The food was delicious. During the planning all my emails and questions were answered promptly. The experience was very personal for me and I would recommend Fine Cuisine Catering for any event.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Julia · Married on 05/04/2018

Our experience with Fine Cuisine was wonderful. They created a custom menu for us, and provided those requests at our tasting. They were easy to communicate with, and answered all of our questions promptly. Everything worked seamlessly with our venue, Linganore Winecellars, since they have staff that works at both places. Fine Cuisine also provided all table linens as well as food. On the day of our wedding, the food was delicious, special meals were provided to those that needed them, and the staff checked on us frequently throughout the evening, which was appreciated. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Jenn · Married on 04/14/2018

Fine Cuisine Catering was phenomenal to work with. Mary Beth was incredibly accommodating and quick to respond. The company made any and all requests we had happen, including a Brie wedding cake, and chicken and waffle skewers. Guests complimented for days how delicious the food was, and how great of a variety they provided. Most people think of wedding food as bland and cold, but this food was Seasoned to perfection and HOT! The mashed potato bar was a huge success and the crab dip and crab balls were the best Baltimore locals had ever had. The 8 foot cheese display was so fully decorated, not like a typical wedding cheese plate you would find before dinner, and the serving staff was very friendly and accommodating. They were able to provide special dishes for guests with allergies, and our young children guests.

Sent on 04/17/2018
    Fine Cuisine Catering 4
    Fine Cuisine Catering 5
    Fine Cuisine Catering 6

Karen · Married on 11/18/2017

We got heavy hors d'oeuvres and everyone seemed to really enjoy the food. I ate a little as I was too busy but what I ate was really good. Mary Beth was really helpful with helping us make decisions for what to get.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Katherine · Married on 09/30/2017

Food was great and received many compliments from our guests!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Fine Cuisine Catering's reply:

Katherine,
    Thank you for allowing Fine Cuisine to be a part of your special day and for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you! Congratulations and best wishes to you and Alex!

Jamie · Married on 03/04/2017

My wedding was at Linganore Winery in Mt Airy Maryland, and their preferring caterer is Fine Cuisine. The venue coordinator works for both the winery and the catering service and she helped us pick the perfect menu for the price range we requested. The food tasting was very helpful as the staff helped answer all of our questions and provided a run through for the day. On the wedding day, our guests raved about the BBQ chicken and mac 'n cheese! The staff checked in on my husband and I many times to make sure we were fed and had drinks in hand. I couldn't be happier about the our experience on the day and leading up to the day.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Lynda · Married on 11/06/2016

Fine Cuisine Catering was very accommodating with our menu requests. Everyone thought the food was delicious and many went back for seconds! Would definitely recommend them for any event.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Tracey · Married on 10/14/2016

Food was delicious and service was wonderful!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Jordan · Married on 10/01/2016

Fine Cuisine was very easy to work with and the food turned out great on our wedding day. The groom, Father and brother of the bride, and father of the groom had a great experience at the tasting several months in advance. We did some custom appetizers for the cocktail hour and a buffet style dinner for the big day. Everyone was pleased with the food and the service.

Sent on 12/03/2016

Katie · Married on 09/03/2016

Fine Cuisine went above and beyond for our wedding day. They even carried food up my driveway when the limo was stuck bloacking it at the bottom!
    I couldn't have chosen a better catering crew, bartenders and chef's to feed and serve our guest. The food was incredible and everyone is still raving about it all!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Katie · Married on 04/10/2016

Fine Cuisine is the caterer that is linked with Linganore Winecellars; at first we were concerned since there was a surcharge for not using Fine Cuisine, but throw that to the wind. Fine Cuisine is fantastic, everybody loved the variety and quality of food. We wanted to have some unique station options and at the tasting Chef Nazari was able to provide a fantastic curry. Joseph was our point of contact and day of manager, and he was also super helpful, it was nice to see a familiar face the day of the event. I wish I could have eaten more, but there wasn't enough time. Fine Cuisine will accommodate whatever you need, feel free to ask. Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/25/2016
  • User6120421 · 2+ years ago

We had our wedding at Linganore Winecellars and Fine Cuisine did the catering for our reception. Mary Beth was really easy to work with and customized the perfect menu for us. The food was absolutely outstanding! We highly recommend Fine Cuisine!!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Jackie · Married on 09/05/2015

In all honesty, I barely remember eating the food at during the cocktail hour and reception because things were moving so fast, but I only got great reviews from my guests! They were easy to work with leading up the event, flexible with tastings and last minute menu changes, and overall a great vendor!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Teri · Married on 06/27/2015

Food and service was awesome! Made my daughter's wedding just that more special.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Alexandra · Married on 11/07/2014

Fine Cuisine Catering did an amazing job at my wedding! I (the bride) and my mom are gluten free and they were able to accommodate that, and they were able to accommodate our vegetarian guests. Our guests told us they loved the food, and thought it was great! I originally didn't want a buffet, but I think it really helped the night flow well, and the food still tasted great, so we could not have asked for more! I would definitely recommend Fine Cuisine Catering for the food at your wedding!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Lauren · Married on 08/02/2014

Fine Cuisine Catering was the caterer for our August 2 wedding at Linganore Winecellars and they did an awesome job! At first we were a little hesitant when we found out Linganore only worked with one caterer, but we heard great things about their food from friends and other vendors so we went with it and we're so glad we did because their food is soooo good and they have so many options! If you want casual cook-out food, they have it. If you want high-end fancy food, they have that too... and everything in between! They really can cater to any budget and any audience. We first tasted their food at an open house and were immediately impressed. And, then when we went in for our tasting we were blown away again. Their salmon - incredible and highly recommended! During our reception we got so many compliments about the food - "loved that salmon", "those mashed potatoes were so good", "that crab dip - amazing!" It was great to hear such positive feedback from our guests and know that everyone was enjoying their food. Let's be honest, you pay a lot for the food at your wedding, so to know at the end of the day that everyone really liked it is a great feeling. You want your guests to be happy and food definitely plays into that. I would recommend Fine Cuisine Catering to anyone. Like I said, they offer a lot of variety, provide a lot of flexibility, and they just make really good food. Plus, their staff is great and very professional. We were extremely happy with our experience and I hope to go to another wedding they cater soon so I can have more of their food!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Annie · Married on 07/25/2014

I was concerned because I used this vendor out of the strong recommendation by my location vendor and without having a tasting. All of our guests were pleased with the Hor d' Ourves sever at the wine bar and the meal. We opted for buffet option as we know how lucky some of are guests can be. Surprisingly, everyone loved the food and complimented the staff on being polite and friendly. Linens and place settings were well done too. Thanks!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Marjorie · Married on 07/03/2014

Fine cuisine was awesome! They have excellent food and many options to choose from. They are flexible with their packages and with the delivery of the meal. We originally were going with a sit down dinner and then switched to a buffet days before the wedding. Fine cuisine was happy to accommodate.

Sent on 07/17/2014

James · Married on 04/05/2014

Food was absolutely delicious! Enjoyed every bite as well as did all our guests.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Terri · event on 08/29/2013

WE WERE EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH THE FOOD, SERVICE, PROFESSIONALISM AND THE OVERALL QUALITY PROVIDED FOR US DURING OUR REHEARSAL DINNER. THIS WAS A DESTINATION EVENT FOR US AND WE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE PLEASED!

Sent on 09/09/2013

AMAZING FOOD, AMAZING STAFF. We had crab dip, cheese platter, spinach quiche, chicken kabobs, and fresh veggies, among other things. The food was perfect and the staff was so helpful and accomodating. Anything we needed they were more then happy to bring to us. At the end the owner/or person and charge even took the time to ask me how everything was. This is a wonderful company and i am so glad that I choose them.

Sent on 08/21/2013