Films About Love Reviews

21 Reviews for Films About Love

1 User photo

Films About Love 1

Alyssa · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing Person and Videographer!

Michael and his team were absolutely amazing! From the very start Michael was incredibly responsive to e-mail and answered any questions I had in a very timely manor. I had seen his work and was blown away by weddings he had done in the past but what sold me was him as a person. His work is not only incredible but he is amazing to work with. Leading up to the wedding Michael called me to make sure all the details were ironed out and asked if I had any additional questions for him. I felt so assured and it was nice to have one less thing to worry about. The day of the wedding Michael was right on time and he and his team moved around the venue and space where we got ready with ease and we hardly even knew he was there. When it came time to take pictures with our photographer Michael and his team worked in the background getting the shots they needed and allowing the photographer to do her job without disrupting her process and flow. At the end of the night Michael made sure to come by and congratulate us before taking off. My husband and I then received our highlight video while we were still on our honeymoon. We were shocked by the quick turn around and had all the additional footage and videos a week after that. We absolutely love all the footage and videos Michael put together for us. He did an incredible job and is easily one of our favorite vendors and the best money we spent. We are so happy we chose Michael and cannot say enough good things about him and his work.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Britt Clas · Married on 08/25/2018

The Best Decision We Made

If you're deciding whether or not a Videographer is worth it, I'll stop you right there. IT'S WORTH IT, but only if you hire Michael. He's responsive, professional, funny, kind, and overall a lovely person to work with. When I posted our wedding video, my mom's best friend said to me "I don't know what you spent, but it was worth every penny." And no truer words have ever been spoken. Michael will deliver you the most genuine and personalized video of your big day. I've watched our video over 100 times and I will cherish it forever. Michael - thank you, thank you, thank you for capturing our wedding day in the most beautiful way I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Abby · Married on 05/26/2018

Michael was absolutely a dream to work with. You can tell he cares the most about truly capturing your wedding day, not the amount of hours you are booked for or how much you are paying him. His passion truly shines through in his work and his demeanor. He worked seamlessly with our photographers, and even though he captured multiple views of all our important moments throughout the day, we hardly even noticed he was there. It's truly amazing what he does; I have no idea how he manages to capture what he does by himself. He had all of our edited footage to us within 10 days of our event, which was such a pleasant surprise. He even made us a one minute video for instagram when we requested it in less than 12 hours. Unbelievable! I will cherish his work and the recap of our special day forever. Thank you, Michael! I would recommend Films About Love without reservation- you will not regret it!

See for yourself! Our beautiful highlight video...

Sent on 06/12/2018

Kiki · Married on 12/29/2017

Films About Love was our favorite vendor and the best part of our entire wedding. Worth EVERY penny!! Michael is super nice, funny and easy going. He is invisible the day of the wedding and some how he is always exactly where he needs to be at every important moment (staged or candid). Our wedding video is incredible, and feels more like a trailer to the best movie ever. Michael was so accommodating and was open to any input and changes I wanted to make to the final video. His turn around time was truly half the amount of time that it took my photographer. I couldn't believe how quickly he worked! I am grateful for his work. I will always cherish this video and I am so happy I will have all of the footage for the rest of my life!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Jennifer · Married on 12/02/2017

Michael was wonderful to work with. Great communication and the product was better than we could have imagined. This was the best money we spent for the entire wedding!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Matt · Married on 09/16/2017

Michael with Films About Love is nothing shy of AMAZING! Not only was he super easy to work with, he was very interested in learning what we were looking for in our video rather than simply telling us what he would be filming. The day of our wedding he was prompt, personable and captured amazing footage. Our video still brings us to tears (of happiness) every time we watch it because of how amazing of a job Michael did not only capturing our big day, but for also capturing our love for each other. Both my wife and I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Films About Love to anyone looking to hire a wedding videographer.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/03/2017

I could not recommend Films About Love more. Michael delivered a video that we will forever cherish! He is very professional, extremely responsive and flexible. He listened to my needs prior to our wedding day and made sure that the delivered video was absolutely perfect. Every time I watch the video I am smiling ear to ear - thank you to Films About Love!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Films About Love 2

Alexandra · Married on 03/17/2017

When I first saw Michael's work online, I knew he'd be able to capture our wedding day perfectly. Well, I was not wrong! The day of, Michael went above and beyond to capture every special part of the wedding. He was also very discreet so you never felt like someone was filming you every minute making it easy to feel comfortable and natural. Before the wedding day, we had a Skype session with Michael and were able to tell him things that were important for us to have captured, what kind of overall feel we wanted for the highlight video, and any questions or concerns we had. Michael took all of that into account and left us with NO disappointments! He was also so kind to help out when there was a mishap with our photographer that morning, which was so greatly appreciated!

Our highlight video is absolutely gorgeous! It captures the love that surrounded that day and really helps me to relive the happiest day of my life!
    Thank you so much, Michael!! I would pick Films About Love over and over again!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Sara · Married on 01/28/2017

Wow is all I have to say. Beyond incredibly happy with Michael and our video! He was so incredibly easy to work with and personable and he just went above and beyond with the quality of his work. He delivered everything I could have ever asked for and wanted and much much more. The video is just incredible and it was the best decision I ever made to get a video and get it from Michael. It was probably the easiest thing of wedding planning, and the thing that I will cherish the most. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Please watch his videos and you will understand. He not only listens to you, but he just gets you and knows what you would like. And, if you are debating about getting a video in general, don't. Just do it. And Michael Ring will make it worth it I promise.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Jamee · Married on 10/01/2016

Wow!!! Michael went completely above and beyond. Our video is incredible and I have seriously watched it everyday since getting it. He was amazing to work with!! Our video couldn't have turned out any better. I'm so thankful I have this video to cherish for the rest of my life. I highly recommend Michael to everyone, hiring him was the best decision we made on our wedding day!!! Thanks so much Michael!!

Sent on 01/12/2017
  • hillarama

Hillary · Married on 08/08/2016

Michael was the perfect choice for our wedding! I met him around five years ago while I was coordinating a wedding that he shot, and his work was WAY above and beyond what you'd expect to see in a wedding video. His is the only work that I consistently have an emotional response to, even when I'm watching virtual strangers. In preparation for the special day, he is highly communicative to ensure that the couple's preferences and vibe are going to be represented masterfully. He also knows how to stay out of the way during important moments such as the ceremony and toasts, but still captures them artistically. The final product is like an incredible music video that serves as a timeless love letter for each and every couple who is lucky enough to hire him. We just posted our video on our social media pages, and reactions were tearful, emotional, and just stunned at the quality. Can't say much more but that I encourage you to hire this guy!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/23/2016

Films About Love is amazing! We absolutely LOVE our wedding video and it exceeded our expectations in every way. Michael (from Films about Love) took the time to ask what mattered to us in the wedding film and you can tell how much he cares about his craft. He was a fly on the wall who captured so many detailed moments and the emotion of the day. He was incredibly easy to work with and so kind! He took amazing drone footage by coming to our wedding site early so he would have time to fit it in. Like I said- he goes above and beyond! He even delivered our finished video earlier than expected, which NEVER happens with videographers my friends have told me. All of our friends and family love the highlight reel and the video quality for each other component of the wedding is perfect. The fact we will have those forever is such an amazing treasure. You truly will not regret hiring Films About Love and it will be the most low stress decision of the wedding. They are an awesome vendor you can count on for your big day!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Cari · Married on 07/03/2016

Films About Love captured our day so perfectly! We cannot thank Michael enough for filming all of our special moments and putting them together so beautifully. So many sweet moments would have been forgotten if it weren't for our video. I cannot stress enough to other couples how important it is to have a videographer there to film your special day!! We love our video!!! Thank you, Michael!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Rosie · Married on 06/17/2016

The one recommendation we kept hearing from everyone was to hire a videographer. We knew we wanted our day captured in a video, but we were concerned our budget wouldn't allow for it. We ended up pulling the trigger and hiring Films About Love after watching a number of their films. First off, let me just say that Michael is a pleasure to work with. He's super easy-going and knows what he's doing. I remember telling him on the day of our wedding, "just do what you do", and he did just that. Upon returning from our honeymoon the film was ready, and watching it as newlyweds was the best way to come back home. Michael captured our day so magically, we're so happy with how it turned out. The best part is, we get to relive the day over and over again through his film. His timing and vision are on point, and he produced exactly what we wanted. If you're on the fence, don't be! We're truly glad we went with them and are so thankful we have a beautiful film to look back on our special day.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Joey · Married on 06/10/2016

Absolutely amazing. Michael does amazing work from pre, during and post. I can't tell you how many people told us it was the best wedding video they have EVER seen. He captured our Vail wedding exactly how we wanted it and beyond. We highly recommend him!!!!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Planning a wedding is inherently stressful, but Michael at FAL made the videography part of our wedding absolutely stress free. We originally had hired a different vidoegrapher, but he ended up giving us all sorts of trouble and was not willing to cooperate with our photographer. We had to let that videographer go just a couple weeks before our wedding. Yikes! Thank goodness for Michael. He fit us into his schedule despite our last minute request, he cooperated perfectly with our photographer, and he delivered outstanding footage with aerials and time lapse. The trailer he composed from the raw footage was phenomenal, with excellent sound quality for our vows and high definition footage at a high frame rate for capturing the dancing in slo-mo. The mood and style of the trailer matched our personalities completely! On top of this, Michael gave us all of the footage - getting ready, the first look, gift exchange, ceremony, toasts, dancing, and even the aerial and time lapse footage - adding up to 2.5 hours of video! We can't say enough great things about Michael. He delivers professional work with a professional attitude and cooperativeness. We highly recommend him to any couple - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Michael is a videography genius! My husband and I received our video a few days ago and we are blown away. It took maybe 5 seconds and we were wiping away tears because the video was so personalized and captured such great memories. Michael is very professional and fun to work with. He was never in the way, nor did we see him throughout the ceremony. Don't hesitate to choose Films About Love as your videographer!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Brittney · Married on 08/02/2015

We absolutely loved working with Michael!! He did such an amazing job on our wedding video! He is such a genuine person and really cares about his clients. From the very beginning he was attentive to what my husband and I wanted to capture and what those intimate and sacred moments were for us! He captured our day perfectly and we are so excited to have that the rest of our lives! He was such a pleasure to work with and we would recommend him to anyone looking for a fabulous videographer!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Sam · Married on 09/19/2014

Michael was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire planning process and literally the least of my worries. I first saw one of his videos on a venue website and would settle for nothing less. He drove to us to meet for a consultation and was always open and responsive to our wants and questions. Single handedly the best investment we made for our wedding! Almost all wedding investments are expensive, but the product we received was well worth the price tag and will be invaluable as time passes. Thank you, Michael!!!

Sent on 02/15/2015

Nicole · Married on 06/28/2014

Michael does an amazing job! We had heard from so many of our friends how much they loved having a videographer or had wish that they had had one. Michael met with us, got to know our needs, and we were so excited to have him on our special day. Videos are only as good as the quality, composition, music, and storytelling and Michael does the most amazing job of weaving all of those elements together. We could NOT be happier as customers of FILMS ABOUT LOVE!

Sent on 11/12/2014
  • I

Isabel · Married on 07/21/2018

We just received our wedding video and its amazing! My husband and I will always enjoy watching the special moments from our day. He was very easy to work with and I would recommend him to a friend without any hesitation. Wonderful experience!

Sent on 08/10/2018